xviii

WARNING: SMUT ALERT!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes it feels like I've got

a war in my mind

I wanna get off

But I keep riding the ride

When Billie wakes up, she's immediately met with a wave of nausea. Morning sickness. But it passes and she's fine. She brushes her teeth to rid of the taste of morning breath and dresses in sweatpants and one of Joker's old grey shirts. Not that he really wears them anyway. Satisfied with her choice of outfit, she walks to Jokers office.

As the door opens, she spots Joker with a look of anger. She's never seen him this angry before. Never. "Daddy"? And in an instant, the scowl is gone. "Hey baby. C'mere". She walks hesitantly to his desk, perching herself on top of it with a small smile. "Good morning Daddy". "Good morning my love. You get sick today"? "Almost, but I think he knows it's taking a toll on me".

When she looks up, she's met with a look of admiration. Joker's soft blue eyes are shining at her and she loves that. "What's that look for"? "I love you". "I love you too". His greedy hands reach out and grasp her waist, pulling her into his lap. "Do you have to work today"? "Just for a bit". By the hesitant look on his face, it's immediately clear to her the extent of his work. "You have to go out, don't you"? "Not for long". He sighs at the disappointed look thrown his way and kisses her pout. "It's gonna be fine baby. Nothings gonna happen. And besides, bats don't come out in the day time".

With a pout still on her face, she lays her head in the juncture of his neck and kisses the skin there. "It's not him I'm worried about. It's you. I want you to come home safely". "I'll be fine. Just need to pick some things up for tonight". He sneaks his hand up the back of her shirt and rubs the skin there in soothing circles. "Are you gonna be good for me while I'm gone"? "And if I say I won't, what will you do"?

The man hums for a second, taking his time to think as he places his index and thumb at the tip of his chin. "Mmm. Depends on the crime". "Let's just say hypothetically, it's the worst thing you can think of". And that brings a wide smirk to his face. "You really wanna know"? "Yeah". "Well, first, I would use the dragon's tongue on you. Give you a couple of good hits with that. Then, I'd make you ride a nice big dildo for me with the plug sitting nice and snug in your ass. If you came without permission, I would make you cum over and over again until the thought of it scared you". And Billie couldn't be more turned on. She moves her hips down once, grinding against his clothed length with blown pupils. "And what would that be for"? Instead of answering, he leans her back and cups her sex with a raised brow. "What's this baby"? "That's my sex". "No baby. That's not right. That's not what we call it". "Oh... M-My pussy". "Excuse me? Who's is it"? As his hand moves up and down, it suddenly becomes clear. "It's yours". "That's right. And I'm the only one that gets to play with that pretty pussy. I own you Billie. Every inch of you is mine. If you touched yourself without permission, I wouldn't be too happy".

Billie isn't sure how those words turned her on so much. But suddenly, she needs to be touched. Has to be. "Daddy"? "What baby? You all turned on? Hm? Need Daddy to touch you"? "Yes. Please"? He hums for a moment, looking at her desperation with a smile. "If you can wait until I get home, I can help you out. I can't do it now, cause I need to go". "But Daddy-". "Sh. No buts. I'll be back. Until then, relax and go eat something". "Daddy. You can't leave me. Please don't. I need you so bad". The man chuckles, kissing her with slow languid movements. His teeth sink into the soft cushion of her lips and break the skin there, his tongue retreating at the metallic taste of blood. He licks her lips slowly, smiling at the sight. "Might wanna put something on that lip. Daddy bit a little too hard. Broke the skin". She hides in his chest, licking over her lip with a hum and a wince. "I like it". "Of course you do". He kisses her shoulder, chuckling at her sudden shyness.