Connor/Murphy x Reader One Sh...

By LurchingLlama

This is a book filled with Connor and Murphy MacManus x reader one shots, requests are currently closed. Some... More

Saint patricks day MurphyxReader
Tears. ConnorxReader
Date night. MurphyxReader
The sleeping problem. ConnorxReader
The drinking Incident. MurphyxReader
The snake. Murphy/connorxreader
Concussion ConnorxReader
Depression. MurphyxReader (For the most part)
First time. ConnorxReader
Haunted Amusement Park. MurphyxReader
The assignment ConnorxReader
The cold. Connor/MurphyxReader
The spider. MurphyxReader
Winter. ConnorxReader
Voices, figures and death. Connor x reader part 1
Voices, figures and death. ConnorxReader part 2
Voices, figures and death. connorxreader part 3
Flirting. MurphyxReader
Trying something new. ConnorxReader
Voices, figures and death. ConnorxReader part 4
A/N
McGuinty's. MurphyxReader
the mix up
A/N
Adopted Siblings (boys x reader)part 1
Adopted siblings (boys x reader) part 2
Adopted Siblings (Boys x Reader) Part 3
Adopted Siblings (boys x reader) part 4
Shit Happens (best friends. boysxreader)
A/N
For Better Or For Worse MurphyxReader

Shots For Shots (MurphyxReader)

724 16 1
By LurchingLlama

Mirror fic with the amazing, Mmaa22356 so go check out her stories and such! She is a really awesome author :))

Summary: You attempt to match the boys shot for shot, get shit faced, and end up having to have them scoop you off the floor and take you home.

"Come on you jackwagons stop fucking around!" You say at the two twins as they as you stand behind the bar. Doc, or as I referred to him, you grandfather, was letting you close up tonight.
You wanted to play a drinking game, but their response was you would kill yourself from it before you out drank them.
"Alright alright, let's say we do this and ya die, we'll be framed fer murder!" Conner jokes, taking the cigarette from his mouth, his feet tossed up on the table.
"Aye. We won't be cleanin' ya off tha floor either." Murphy says with a smirk.
"I'll clean you both off the floor. " You say, grabbing a bottle of tequila.
"Everytime one of you guys says something stupid I'll drink. I'll be lit within seconds" You joke, pouring the liquid into three glasses so they were filled evenly.
"Connor ya best leave before ya kill her off." Murphy luagh.
"Was about to say the same for you." Connor luaghs and you take a shot.
"Alright, how about a game." You says, walking to the table and pulling up a chair inbetween them, setting down the bottle and the glasses.
"How about something like never have I ever?" You suggest, unable to think of anything else.
"If that's what the lady wishes." Murphy says, grabbing the bottle and holding it up slightly before filling his shotglass a bit more.
"Alright, I'll start. Never have I ever convinced my bartender to give me free drinks." You state, eyeing both of them. They glance at eachother before taking the glasses and shooting the alchol down almost in sync.
"Never have I gave customers free drinks." Murphy says and you take a shot, refilling the three glasses.
Your games switched to just doing shots, then throwing a small plastic ball in the other's drink. If you hit it, they drank, of not, you drank. That turned into trying to drink at the same time doing tricks or drinking from one another's glasses... that didn't make you spill any alchol...
About an hour of doing this you all had had probably about 20 shots of tequila. You were happy you weren't a light weight, but you were feeling the effect of it most definitally.
"Okay, if I can make this, you gotta do two shots each" You luagh as they hold the cups up as high as they can.
"And if ya miss you gotta do two" Connor jokes, however that was the plan.
You hold the ball, carefully aiming for Connor's first.
You throw but you only end up whacking him in the face, watching in slow motion ot flies towards his face, the moment of 'oh fuck' taking over you as you whatch, knowing there wasn't a damn thing you could do as it hit him, making him drop the cup in suprise, it landing and spilling on his head as his hand goes for where the ball hit him, making Murphy laugh so hard he lost his footing and accidintally falling to the ground as he luaghed his ass off, you joining him as you replay the horrified and alarmed look the unsuspecting Irishmen gave you before the little white ball inflicted it's damage upon him, any trust he once held for you vanished in the one look he gave you perhaps milliseconds before the ball bitch slapped him.
"Connor I'm so sorry but you looked like a idiot" You laugh harshly, barely being coherent, all of you on the floor laughing in spilt alchol.
You settle yourselves down beofre sitting up to look at eachother.
"I'd say ya had that one comin' to ya." Murphy luaghed, wiping away a tear.
"And I believe ya have some shots to do." Connor directs this comment towards you.
You grab a shot glass that had fallen, grabbing the bottle as the boys move over to you, not bothering to use their legs.
All of you got ready to do a shot.
"One. Two. Three. Shot," You say, bouncing the glass slightly before you all take a swig. You and Connor used glasses like humans while Murphy used the bottle like a savage.
"Murph I don't wanna have words with my granddad" You say, grabbing the bottle from him and drinking as much as you could from the almost empty bottle.
You wouldn't be able to use this bottle for customers.
"Perhaps we were wrong to joke." Murphy says in amazement, watching you chug some of the liquid with an amazed look, Connor on the other hand was curled into a ball with his eyes closed.
"Connor " You say, nudging him slightly as you set down the bottle.
"Connor." You repeat, moving over and nudging him a little but he just makes a bit of noise.
"CONNOR THE CAT IS ON FIRE AND EVERYONE IS BRUNING ALIVE OH GOD SAVE US!!" You scream, shaking him violently and making Murphy fall on his back luaghing, kicking his feet against one of the tables.
"WHAT?!" Connor yelled in alarms, whipping around and sitting up, banging your heads together and making you fall back luaghing and groaning in pain.
"You fuckin' clutz" Murphy hollers, luaghing harder, his feet kicking in the air even more.

You sit around the bar now, everyone slumped over before you grab three beers, handing them each one while you open yours, taking a swig.
"I don't wanna clean this upp." You groan.
Murphy raises himself up slightly, tapping the table as he starts speaking. "Then change yer name and live in tha west" and, with his face laying on the counter with his had covering his face, Connor manages to somehow perfectly smack the back of Murphy's head, making him look at him.
"What the fuck?" Murphy quiestions, rubbing the back of his head.
"That was for saying something stupid" You chuckle as Connor moves and claps his hands together a couple times.
Another ten minutes and you are all up once again, however this time you are standing on a table shaking you ass with a beer bottle in your hand obnoxiously singing while the guys sing along here and there, luaghing their asses off as you continue singing and chugging a bit more beer somehow all the while still dancing.
You finish singing as you hop off the table, stumbling over and sitting on Murphys lap seeing he was closest, kissing him smack on the lips, your hands running through his hair. It took him a second to kiss back merly from shock. for a good five seconds you passonatly made out with him before getting up, giving Connor the same treatment.
You pulled away from him, looking at him before slapping both of his cheeks at the same time and getting up.
"You fuckers are fucking amazing shit people you know that." You slur, walking over to the bar again, stumbling slightly.
Murphy and Connor glance at each other, taken back slightly by the events that just happened. They were quite a bit more sober then you simply becuease they drank more then you did and were more use to it.
"Y/n I think ya best get some water." Murphy speaks up, walking towards you with Connor behind him.
You finish your beer before looking at them.
"Nah, let's just like take a nap. Can we take a nap?" You say with a yawn.
"Y/n let's take ya home. Where do ya live." Connor speaks up, realising that they hadn't ever actually been to your house.
You had come over to theirs a few times, but you mostly hung out at the bar since you worked there.
"I uh- I can't remmeber." You laugh, letting yourself fall to the floor as you lay down.
"I gotta piss but I cant" You think out loud.
"Hold on a good sec, y/n." Connor speaks quickly before turning around to talk with his brother.
"What do we do with'her?" Murphy quiestions quiet enough so you couldn't hear him.
"Can't even remmeber her own place." He adds.
"Take her back to our place? She could sleep it off there" Connor says with a shrug and Murphy nods as they turn back to you to see you already asleep on the floor.
"Son of a bitch" Murphy murmurs under his breath as they go over to pick you up.
Murphy goes to grab your arm but it jolts you awake. "Okay I'm good I'm good.." you murmur, looking around dizzily.
Connor leaves to get you water and Murphy helps your up.
Connor hands you the water and you take a sip, your mouth feeling rather dry at the moment.
"Lay down alright? We'll be right back, lad." Connor says as Murphy softly let's you lay down again.
They talked for a moment before agreeing to quickly clean up the mess of spilt alchol over by the tables, afterwards Murphy lifted you off your stomach and to your feet, both of them grabbing either of your arms and helping you out. Locking the door behind them.
They walked down the streets. Soon, you guys made it to their old apartment.
They got you some water, letting you settle down on Murphy's bed.
The boys helped you take off your jacket and your shoes, however insisting you leave your pants on when you attempted to take them off.
They knew you well enough to know that that would lead you to being topless quite quickly.
However they did hand you one of their shirts, since yours was a rather tight and uncomfertable looking work shirt with buttons on it that was sure to be uncomfertable to sleep in.
Murphy sat infront of you however when you tried just slipping the shirt over yours.
"Fuckin' hold still!" Murphy says exasperatedly, trying to get you to stop fidgeting once he got your shirt off.
You continued to insist on taking your bra off aswell becuease it was super uncomfertable, but they continued to tell you once you had the shirt on you could do that.
"Murph-murphy come closer." You giggle whisper as he gets the shirt halfway on.
He swore this was how dressing an infant is like.
You pull him into you, kissing his nose before giggling.
You lift yourself up onto his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck as you bury your face in the crook of his shoulder before starting to kiss up his neck before hitting his lips.
he hated that he couldn't get himself to stop you, his hands resting loosely on your hips.
"Murph get'er dressed." Connor says, walking over to his bed and untying his boots.
"You wanna fuckin' try this?" Murphy retorts, pulling away from you and trying to start putting the shirt over you once again.
"All you, Murph." He smirks as Murphy glares at him for a second.
Finally you held still, putting it on yourself for the most part.
"Guys I'm too tired to take off the bra straps can you just do it?" You pout and Murphy sighs but nods, turning you around before lifting the shirt up just high enough so he could gently unhook the clip.
He let the shirt slide down your body before you fall so your back his against his chest with a comfertable sigh, taking off your bra fully.
"I may have lost the drinking game, but I won in the end," You say and he furrows his eyebrows. "The fuck's that supposed to mean?" He quiestions but you simply give a long "shhhhhhhhhhhh" as you put your finger to his lips, feeling yourself drifting off to sleep.
"You two are a dreamy couple" Connor smirks as Murphy looks at him.
"Shut up." He cant help but laugh though.
He lays you down softly as both of the boys drift off to sleep.
You were gonna have one hell of a hangover tomorrow..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885 64 11
x Reader oneshots that can also be found on my tumblr. Requests are closed (for now) Fics with smut are labelled with a (*)
124K 1.9K 29
Yeah, I've been bored. So I made a One shot book! I'm taking requests!
58K 612 22
A little fanfic just for fun consisting of oneshots This may include some sensitive topics however I'll add warnings in the chapters so you could enj...
83.3K 1.7K 8
I think the world needs more Shaun Murphy X reader stories. This is a book of one shots! (Mostly inspired by songs)