Do I Love You? Cat Noir/Adrie...

由 lgonzo135

For the pure reason of "I keep getting shat on" I'm letting y'all know that this was my first fanfic and I wr... 更多

A/N hehe..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N THANK YOU! Q&A INFO!
Q&A
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N THANK YOU
Another Thank You
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
THANK YOU FOR 20K VIEWS
Chapter 18
Instagram?
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Thank You So Much (Not an Update)
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Hey!

Chapter 24

1.9K 62 72
由 lgonzo135

This update is going to have some Halloween in it. Don't hate. Also gonna be a little longer than normal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Halloween is so soon!" Nino exclaimed walking up to the little group of Marinette, Alya, Adrien, Nathaniel and myself. "Only a few days away!"

"We know, man," Adrien smiled, patting the boy's shoulder. 

"What are you guys going to be?"

"Salt."

Everyone turned to me, confused. 

"Sorry, I'll go..." I trailed off, turning around, but got stopped when Adrien put his hand on my shoulder, stopping me in my tracks. 

"Don't go! We'll help you with your costume, right guys?" He smiled as everyone agreed. 

"What are you guys gonna be?" I asked the group.

"Scarecrow," Nino replied.

"Vampire," Adrien smiled.

"Mummy," Alya smirked.

"Zombie," Mari smiled widely. 

"Ghost," Nathaniel said bluntly, but a small smile forming on his lips. 

"You're all going to be something spooky, and everything's taken," I complained. 

"Do a couple costume," Alya suggested, her eyebrows wiggling up and down. I blushed. 

"Yeah, you can be a vampire too!" Adrien wrapped an arm around my shoulders, causing me to blush more.

"I-I mean, I can be a-a grim reaper or something," I stuttered out. Everyone was quiet for a moment, thinking. 

"Okay."

"Yeah."

"Sure."

"Why not."

"Cool," I smiled, "I get to carry a scythe!" 

"You can be that one kid from the video where he's like "I'VE GOT THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE,"" Nino started, and I joined in, ""AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"" 

Everyone started laughing wildly, gaining weird stares from the students around us. 

"I love memes," we continued to laugh until Adrien got picked up. 

"Bye guys," he pecked my forehead before heading to the car. 

"Bye!" We all replied. 

"I'm gonna get going, see ya," I waved goodbye to them and walked away, back to my house.

"Woah."

That was all I could say. 

The entire house was decorated with spiders and cobwebs. Statues of witches, ghouls and clowns stood by the stairs. 

"Do you like it?" My mom asked. She was moving stuff around to make it look better. 

"Like it?" I paused, my mom's face looking sad for a second before I continued. "I love it!" I exclaimed, placing my bag down and walking around the house. 

"Where did you get all this stuff?" I asked, examining a fake eyeball in a jar. She looked at me before a voice came in.

"Hey, F/N," a man walked down from the upstairs room. 

"Who are you?" I asked, looking back and forth between him and my mom. 

"F/N, this is your dad," my mom said slowly, walking towards me. I stood silent before I grabbed my bag and ran upstairs to my room, locking my door. 

Once in my room, I put down my bag and walked toward my dresser. Looking in, I noticed some resemblances. We had the same nose and eyes. My mom and I shared the same head structure and lips. 

"F/N, are you okay?" Ryuu  flew out of my bag, Gray right behind him. 

"Yeah," I replied. 

I sighed and walked to my bed and looked underneath it, pulling out a bin. I took off the lid and rummaged through it, finding a black cape and a skeleton mask. I took them out and went to a drawer in my desk to pull out black gloves. I went to my closet and pulled out a black sweatshirt and pulled black jeans out of my dresser. 

Gray flew over to me and sat on my head. 

"You got a text," he stated bluntly. I walked over to my phone which was in my backpack and opened it. It was a text from Adrien asking if I wanted to go to a Halloween party later tonight. 

"Hhhhhhh," a noise left my mouth as I fell face forward on my bed. 

"Are you alright?" Gray asked, flying above my head. Ryuu flew over and poked at my head. 

Another noise came from my mouth before I sat up. 

"Yeah, thanks for worrying," I smiled.

"What was the text?" Gray asked.

"An invite to a Halloween party that Adrien's throwing," I answered. 

"Ooo! A party!" Ryuu smiled widly. "Go ask if you can go!"

I sighed before heading over to the door and slowly walking down the stairs. 

"Mom," I called out carefully. 

"Yes, sweetie?" She called back, she was in the kitchen. I slowly walked over to her. 

"Can I go to a party that Adrien's throwing?" I asked her. She gasped with a smile. 

"Are you two going to wear matching costumes? Oh! That would be so cute!" She ranted on. 

"Who's Adrien?" A voice sounded from behind. I flinched and slowly turned around. 

"A friend."

"It sounds like he's more than a friend." He lifted his hand up and pat my shoulder. 

"Good for you," He put on a sincere smile. 

"Thanks?" I was confused before running up to my room to get changed. 

When I came back, I had a bag with Gray and Ryuu in it as well as snacks and my phone. 

"You're ready already?" My mom asked, surprised. 

"Yeah, it starts in a few minutes."

"I'll take you," She grabbed her keys and started walking out the door. 

"Let me come with you," my dad beamed with a wide smile. 

I was already out the door, though. He frowned and my mom sighed, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"She'll listen soon."

The man stood silent. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean you're dad is back?" I was talking with my friends, telling them what was going on at home. 

"Yeah, I don't know what to do. He wants to talk to me, but I just can't..." I trailed off. Adrien's eyes were filled with worry, Nino and Marinette's with sorrow and fear, and Alya hugged me. Soon, everyone joined in. "I love you guys so much, I don't know what would happen if I lost any of you!"

A loud crash was heard. A window broke, so did our hug. I turn around to see my dad. He's been akumatized. Screams came from throughout the room. Students were running throughout the place. 

"I am The Electric Commander. I'm looking for F/N, my daughter." Eyes darted over to me. His eyes followed the visual path that the students gave before making eye contact with me. I backed away slowly. "My girl, you won't even talk to me," he walked towards me from where he was standing before. "I'll make you feel the pain I feel in my heart."

I ran, a foolish move, I know, but I needed to get out of there to transform. Before I could get any farther than a few yards, I felt a shock that could kill. I screamed as I fell to the floor. 

"F/N!" My friends called in unison. My whole body ached but I had to move. I reached my hand out and dragged my body forward. Adrien ran up to me to help me but I pushed him away.

"Run, you don't want to carry a body. Just go!" I saw that my dad had another build up of energy to shoot out and it was aimed at Adrien. He fired. I pulled myself off of the ground and stood in front of the boy known as my boyfriend. I kissed him quick before getting hit again. My screams bounced off of the walls. I still refused to back down. 

I was on my hands and knees, and I saw tiny drops of water on the floor. I looked up to see my blond boyfriend's green eyes red and puffy.

"How could you do that to your own daughter?" He looked up at the man I call my father. 

"Hmm, I should be doing it to you!" He shot energy at Adrien who dodged it. My eyes widened. 

"Come one, you could at least try to hit me," he mocked. He reminded me of Chat Noir. I looked at his hand to find a ring that resembled Chat's. 

"You're Chat Noir..." I mumbled quietly to myself. I quickly crawled out of sight of the fight and others. "Guys, I need to transform," I looked into my bag.

"You're dad is strong," Ryuu stated. 

"I think you can transform into Elemental Dragon. You're ready," Gray chimed in. My eyes widened at the two. 

"Wh-what?" 

"Quickly!" They both yelled in sync. 

"Wh-what do I have to say?"

"This one is a special case, you can come up with it on the fly," Gray explained quickly. 

"Hurry F/N!" Ryuu exclaimed. 

"Ah, umm," I thought for a moment. "Elements unite!" I yelled out. My kwamis began to circle around me before entering my miraculous and a flash of light appeared. I took the bag off from around my body and looked down at it. It was a combination of blues, reds and orange. "Nice," I ran at my dad. 

He shot electrical pulses at me as I ran to him. I dodged all of them. 

"Dragon Fire- Who are-"

"I'm like the Yin-Yang. Opposites bring me together. I am Elemental Wing, the same person as both Aqua dragon and Dragon Fire."

"Hmm, give me your miraculous, or pain will rain down on everyone, the same pain I feel!" He exclaimed. 

"Make. Me." 

He shot electrical pulses at me. I did two back flips to avoid them before flying up to him. I brought out my nun chucks and swung at a pulse, blocking it. I examined my dad, trying out what the akumatized item is. I continued looking before I saw it. There were dog tags around his neck. 

"You were protecting us, not leaving us," I said quietly. Everything seemed to slow down and tears pricked in the corner of my eyes. I did not see a ball of electrical shock forming in his hand, however. 

"Hya!" Chat Noir pushed me out of the way, jumping off of the wall he was using to push himself off of. I fell to the ground, watching Chat get electrocuted in front of me. From what I could tell, it was a strong blast. 

"Chat!" I screamed at him, panicking. Suddenly a string grabbed onto Chat Noir's ankle. A tug pulled him out of the blast. "Ladybug!" I struggled but still managed to get up. Chat Noir was limp near Ladybug who put laid him on the ground near the wall. 

"You won't get away with this!" I called to my dad. 

"Watch me," he exclaimed his arm raised to me. I raised my hand and we both fired at the same time. He shot his electricity and I shot water. The water created a barrier but also traveled through the electricity and shocked his hand. "Gah!" He gasped and pulled his hand away. I quickly flew up to him and grabbed his dog tags, yanking them off of him. In an attempt to fly away, I was stopped by his hand grabbing my food and throwing me into the wall. 

"Ah!" I gasped, all of the wind was knocked out of me. My dad walked up to me as I struggled to catch my breath. 

"Give that back," he towered over me, his eyes piercing into my own. 

"N-no," I continued to gasp. 

"Well then, we'll just have to do this the hard way," he charged up his hand and prepared to throw a pulse at me. Before he could shoot it, a rope tangled around his arm and pulled him back. Ladybug. I created a tunnel of water and fire and shot it at my dad, knocking him into a wall. 

"Ladybug!" I tossed the dog tags to her. She caught them and broke them immediately. My dad started to get up again but I created elemental restraints to hold him in place. Ladybug quickly got rid of the akuma. Causing everything to go back to normal and my restraints to disappear.  

I looked at Ladybug then at Chat Noir, who was still limp. We both rushed to him and knelt by his side. I pulled his head onto my lap. "Chat? Chat, wake up. Chat?" I checked his pulse, it was still there. I sighed in relief. I held up my hand and a ball of water appeared. I released it over his face and he shot up as the water hit him. 

"What?" He panicked. Ladybug and I giggled. Music began to play in the background and people began to dance. 

"Excuse me? Where am I?" My dad looked worried and lost. 

"In the Agreste estate," Chat Noir answered. "If you would like, we could walk you home," he offered.

"No, I need to find my daughter." I tensed up as he said that. 

"I'm sure she's safe, why don't you head home?" I asked him.

"I need to talk to her!" He yelled.

"About what, didn't you leave her all those years ago?" I yelled back, keeping a strong face.

"I didn't want to, I had to! What would you know? You're just a kid!" I looked up at him before hearing a beeping. My miraculous. 

"I have to go," I stated in a low voice and turned around before walking away.

I walked to an area out of sight and detransformed. I held out my hands to allow Gray and Ryuu to land softly in them. 

"You guys okay?" I asked them, they were basically drained. I put them both on the same hand and reached for my bag. It wasn't there. I looked around to see it just a few feet away. I let go of a breath I did not know I was holding. I reached for the bag and got out a few snacks for the poor kwami. I pet them before placing them gently in my bag. 

"F/N!" My dad walked up to me and hugged me tightly. 

"What do you want?" I got out of the hug and went to pick up my bag slowly. 

"To talk to you," he answered.

"Now's not a good time," I began walking away.

"I didn't want to leave," I stopped. "What choice did I have? We were going broke and we had you, the most precious thing in existence. I joined the Army." He explained. 

"You didn't just leave us?" I cautiously asked him.

"No, I left for the well being of the family," my dad smiled down at me. I hugged him tightly, tears flowing down my cheeks. 

"I've always wanted a dad, you're finally back!" I continued to cry. "You've been gone for so long!" I balled. 

Adrien walked toward the two of us and walked toward my crying figure. 

"F/N, are you alright?" He asked slowly and carefully. I just nodded and looked between him and my dad. 

"O-oh!" I stopped hugging my dad and took a few steps back. I wiped my eyes and stood up tall. "Dad, this is Adrien, Adrien, this is my dad," I smiled. 

"Hello, sir," Adrien shook my dad's hand. 

"Hello, Adrien," my dad replied. My dad looked at me and gave me the thumbs up before bending down. "If you hurt my girl I will hurt you," he whispered loudly. 

"Y-yes, sir!" Adrien's eyes widened. My dad laughed.

"You two enjoy the rest of the party, okay?" 

"Okay," Adrien and I both smiled. I felt warmth engulf my hand and I looked down to see Adrien holding it. 

"Let's go have fun, shall we m'lady?" 

"We shall," I pulled him away to our friend to have an amazing night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so so sorry it took so long but I had a lot of school and after school activities such as tech and I have morning stuff like drill for ROTC and I just have a hectic life. I'm sorry. 

Word count: a surprising 2627!

wow

How did you like this chapter? Was it good? Was it bad? Have any suggestions? Leave your thoughts down in the comments!

*whispers* the book is ending sooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn........

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46K 50
I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up reincarnated in the world of Miraculous Lad...
220K 4.9K 41
Be warned, this was made years ago. ----- I just got to Paris after a long flight from the USA all thanks to my dad's work. Back in America I was a p...
11.4K 283 11
You read the title so that's basically what this is a book of one-shots and short stories. All your favorite ships, a lot of fluff and maybe some ang...
3.3K 112 17
This story is written from a completely different AU. Yes, it is very confusing 😩✋. Chloe is moving from California to Paris. She has to leave all...