Broken Honor (Genji x Reader)...

Par bulbachu13

A hearty laugh escaped Genji's throat then, a beautiful, but pitiful, sound. "Do you think (Y/N) misses me, m... Plus

A/N
Spotify Playlist!
001- McCree is an a**
002- 76 needs to chill
003- Pancakes
004- Oh, Miss Believer
Important
005- Ramen
006- Mask
007- Dad
Year of the rooster (ONE SHOT)
008- Regret
009- An open letter
010- Attack
1k and a/n
011- Waking Up
012- It's Quiet Uptown
2k!?!!??!
3k?!?!?!?!
013- The circumference of a circle
4k!!!!!?!?!?!?!??!
014- Operation: Stalker
April Fools
QnA
IMPORTANT A/N
015- Cold
016- Now and Forever
017- Normal
A/N
Concept Art!
A/N
018- Young God
019- Freedom
20k
Amino!
020- Tea with a side of Mchanzo
FAN ART!!!!!
021 - Fight
A/N
022- McCree is honestly the best big bro ever
023- Masquerade
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION
A/N
024- Alone
A/N
Sort of improtant A/N
026- Fear
027- Angel
028- INTERLUDE: Hanzo Shimada
029- Christmas
A/N
030 - Family Reunion
Happy One Year Aniversary!!/ Q&A
031- Dove
032- Brothers
033-Monster
034- Pitiful Laughs and Half Smiles
035 - Love
036 - A Quiet Goodbye
Q&A
A/N
Preview!
037 - Broken Honor
Final A/N
I have a new story out!
037.5 - Broken Honor [ALTERNATE ENDING]

025- Halloween

1K 31 27
Par bulbachu13

"'Cause a Halloween party's a rad excuse to put your body through mad abuse."

The tile of the medbay was cold against your bare feet as you paced around the room, glancing at your Dad's unconscious figure every so often. "Listen, (Y/N), ya can't keep stressin' yourself out. You're actin' like Hanzo." McCree said and you chuckled at his remark. You really were acting like Hanzo.

"Ha! Whatever Jess. I'm just really worried about him," You replied, touching the bed frame slightly. "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you about Dad sooner." McCree winced slightly, leaning back in his chair.

"'S alright," He said hesitantly. "I get it, I mean, there's been someone that I've been keepin' secret for awhile too-"

"My love, you have been in here for hours," The door slid open to reveal Hanzo, his hair in a messy bun on top of his head. "Come to bed, please." McCree sighed and nodded, grabbing his boyfriend's hand in his own and walking out of the medbay.

You slid down into a chair of to the side and leaned your head back, looking at the ceiling.

"You are acting like my brother,"

"That's what Jesse said," You laughed, turning you head slightly so you could watch Genji, who stood stiffly at the door. "Listen, about our fight-"

"No," Genji interrupted, holding up a hand. "I am the one who should be apologizing. I acted brash and disrespectful. I am sorry."

"It's ok," You smiled before turning your head to look at Reaper. "I forgive you." Your boyfriend visibly relaxed, his shoulders sagging and he let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding.

"How is he?" He said softly, touching your shoulder slightly. You sighed.

"Same as usual," You put your head in your hands. "Angela said that there was poison in the bullet apparently."

"Dr. Ziegler could probably make Reaper human again," Genji tilted his head.

"No," You said sternly brushing Genji's hand off of your shoulder. "Not without him knowing. He's scared, Genji. I can sense it."

Genji nodded, taking a seat next to you and taking off his mask. "Tell me about your wolf," You cringed before nodding.

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything."

~•~

It was cold out today.

Your hair whipped around in the wind as you rolled pumpkins into the common room. Mei looked at you skeptically, looking up from her book and putting a pencil behind her ear.

"(Y/N)?" She asked, walking over to you. "What on earth are you doing?" You looked up at her with a smile.

"You know how Winston has that gigantic empty space near our rooms?" You said, continuing when she nodded. "Well, I'm going to have a Halloween party in there. Do you wanna help?" Mei nodded frantically and you laughed at her working on the room.

"What are you doing?"

You nearly fell off of the ladder at the sudden sound, catching yourself. It was Hanzo, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Oh!" You jumped off of the ladder and leaped towards him, grinning mischievously. "Just decorating for the Halloween party. Want to help?"

"Um, no," Hanzo replied, looking to the side. "I actually have to meet with Jesse-"

"I will call Jesse right now and tell him you're a furry," You threatened playfully, taking your phone. Hanzo cringed, pushing you playfully and chucking nervously.

"No, no um," He tugged at his shirt. "How can I be of service?" You looked over at Mei, who nodded back at you, smiling mischievously.

"I might have something that you could help us with."

~•~

"Y'all gotta be pulling me leg,"

Jesse McCree leaned on the vanity sink in his bathroom, staring at his freshly shaven boyfriend. Hanzo's sides were shaven, and the bridge of his nose was pierced.

"J-Jesse!" Hanzo flushed, looking at the floor tiles, embarrassed.

"Ooh!" You teased, pulling Hanzo's ear lightly. "Jesse, what do you think?" Mei grinned, locking arms with you proudly.

"I like it," Jesse said, walking towards Hanzo and whispering in his ear. "I like it a lot." You watched Hanzo squirm and you started to grow uncomfortable.

"We'll let you two have fun...." You pulled Mei out of the bathroom hastily, and the two of you giggled as you walked towards the party room.

"Koneko?" You heard a voice come from behind you. You turned around, fiddling your thumbs.

"Hey Genji," You whispered, suddenly embarrassed. You had told him everything earlier that morning, from your parents death to your life in Talon.

"Are you alright?" He said, laying a cold hand on your cheek. You nodded softly, leaning into your touch. Mei shifted beside you, clearly becoming uncomfortable.

Genji pulled his hand away, looking behind you and Mei. You heard him gasp, reaching for his sword. "What is it?!" You said frantically turning around, already preparing yourself for battle.

"N-nothing," He said, putting his sword back. "I just thought I saw something." You frowned but let it go, it wasn't something you wanted to get into.

"Well," Mei suggested, motioning with her hand. "Do you want to help us decorate for the party tonight?"

"Yeah, we were gonna make Hanzo help us but then he suggested cutting his hair and now he's with Jesse." You rambled, waving your hands around as you talked.

"My brother....cut his hair?" Genji sounded baffled by the idea. Mei nodded.

"Yeah, and he got a couple piercings!" She proudly exclaimed. "He looks so cool!" Genji was about to excuse himself when you interrupted him.

"I don't think seeing him right now is a great idea..." You cringed. "They're sort of...y'know." You motioned with your fingers and Genji flushed underneath his mask.

"Right!" He said, pointing towards the party room. "Um, shall we start decorating?" You and Mei nodded, following Genji into the room.

~•~

"You left her,"

Gabriel Reyes opened his eyes slowly, looking at the shadowy figure standing before him.

"She mourns for you." The shadow leaned forward, it's sharp red eyes piecing into Gabriel's soul. He took a step back.

"Reaper," Gabriel rasped, putting his hand over his left eye, clutching the skin around it. "Why am I here? Why am-"

"I saved your life Commander," The Reaper tilted its head, testing its unfamiliar form. "You should be grateful." Gabriel snarled, clenching his fists tightly at his sides.

"Grateful?!" He yelled, baring his teeth. "Why should I be grateful?! You took away my family, my life, my husband-"

"I saved your life!" The Reaper screamed, expanding its form. "Do you not understand?!" The demon let out a piecing screech, its mouth widening. "Grateful, grateful, grateful!"

"Enough!" Gabriel bellowed into the dark space. The Reaper silenced, shifting back into its normal size.

"Something big is coming," The demon said after a long moment. "(Y/N) is in danger."

Gabriel's eyes widened. "What?" The Reaper shifted its form, turning into a tall man, looming over Gabriel. "Samael." He whispered in disbelief. "But how-"

"How is (Y/N) still alive?" The Reaper asked, shifting into a dove. The black, shadowy dove flew around Gabriel, watching as he opened his mouth wide.
Gabriel screamed as The Reaper tilted its head, amused.

"Wake up."

~•~

Booming music shook the walls as you grabbed some punch, trying to get away from the crowded dance floor. Your jet black cloak dragged behind you and as you drank the punch, watching McCree and Hanzo enter the party. You walked over, baring your sharp fake vampire teeth.

"Hey guys!" You said, looking at their costumes in awe. "Nice costumes! Hanzo's a demon and you're a demon hunter right?"

"Somethin' like that," McCree said, scratching his beard. "It was Hanzo's idea." Even underneath all of the makeup, you could see the color rise to Hanzo's cheeks.

"Hello brother," Genji walked over to you, waving at the couple. "Jesse can I talk to you for a moment?" Jesse tipped his hat, nodding. Hanzo sifted uncomfortably where he stood. 

"So," You said, smiling. "What do you think of your new look?" You gestured to his hair and Hanzo unconsciously touched it, letting his hand run across his shaven sides.

"I...like it," Hanzo looked to where Genji and McCree went curiously. You looked at him then followed his eyes.

"Do you wanna spy on them?" You suggested and he nodded, following you. The two of you hid behind a large cabinet right outside the room, putting your ears up to the wall.

~•~

"He's back," Genji said, crossing his arms watching McCree light a cigar. McCree looked up for a moment, putting the cigar in his mouth.

"Who?"

"Samael."

McCree stiffened, grabbing onto a table behind him for support. "That's not funny Genji," McCree growled, tightening his grip on the table. Genji tilted his head.

"It wasn't a joke, McCree," Genji said after a moment, glancing at the door through his mask.

"But how-"

"The same reason that (Y/N) and I am still alive." Genji interrupted, clenching his fists at his sides.

"A spirit guardian then," McCree sighed, running his metal hand through his hair. "I'm not surprised."

Genji looked up, confused. "What do you mean by "I'm not surprised?"

"Listen Genji," McCree scowled, taking out the cigar in his mouth. "Ya knew Sam better than me. If ya want, ya can ask Dad, but I don't have th' answers ya want." McCree left the room, leaving Genji stunned and even more confused.

~•~

Hanzo hastily pressed a hand over your mouth to quiet your screams as your eyes widened and tears streamed down your face. "Shh," The eldest Shimada whispered, wrapping his arms around you protectively. "We must be silent!" He hissed.

"Hanzo?"

"Kuzo!" Hanzo swore under his breath before helping you up and holding you tightly. "I'm sorry Jesse but-"

"Oh my god," McCree touched you hesitantly. "She heard, didn't she?" Hanzo gave a curt nod as you buried your face in his shoulder. "Let's go before Genji-"

"Before what McCree?"

"Genji, I know you are only trying to help but you need to leave her out of this," Hanzo stated, still holding you.

"(Y/N)?" Mei's voice came from behind you. "Where have you been? O-Oh, um, are you ok?" She lightly touched your elbow, ignoring Hanzo's piercing gaze.

You wiggles out of Hanzo's grasp, pushing your hair out of your face and drying your tears with the backs of your hands. "Yep!" You were suddenly grateful that you chose to wear waterproof makeup to the party. "I'll uh, see you guys in a bit?" You smiled halfheartedly, wiping your eyes once more before leaving the group.

~•~

"Gabriel?"

Gabriel Reyes opened his eyes slowly, letting his eyes adjust to the blinding light. "Angie?" His raspy voice echoed through the room. Angela rushed over to the sink in the corner of the room to get him some water, trying not to spill any and putting the cup to his lips.

"(Y/N)'s been so worried about you," Gabriel took the time to take a good look at her. She was dressed in a witch costume, and it almost made him laugh.

"(Y/N)," His eyes widened. "I need to see her. Right now." Angela nodded after a moment, leaving Gabriel to himself.

"You're scared," The Reaper appeared in the corner of the room, taking the form of a nurse. "Why?" Gabriel rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"You know why, Demon," Gabriel snarled." You're in my head!" He sat up, ignoring the piecing pain shooting through his body.

"Grateful!" The Reaper roared, its shape expanding and morphing.

"No!" Gabriel screamed, pulling against the wires pulling him down.

"Dad!"

The Reaper turned to face you, shrinking in fear. "Go. Away." It hissed but you stood your ground, stepping into the room fearlessly.

"No," You snapped, your eyes shining. "Leave my dad alone." The Reaper screeched, disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

"(Y/N)." Gabriel whispered, holding back tears. You ran into his arms, holding him tightly.

"Dad."

—————
Ahhaahahahahah R.I.P.

Happy Halloween/Dia De Los Muertos!

Here is the picture that I drew of The Reaper! And yes, Reaper and Gabriel Reyes are separate entities.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

345K 12.3K 25
[Complete] Spurred by your philanthropic childhood dream, you joined Overwatch to put your medical knowledge to good use. Two things , one - you didn...
156K 2.5K 42
"Don't go!" She cried to him, her voice hoarse from sobbing. The cyborg turned and looked back, his visor going dim. Genji hung his head as he jumped...
24.5K 500 16
DISCONTINUED I'm writing this because I couldn't fine ANY Aizawa x Male reader and my simping heart has to be fed (Y/N's behavior is solely based o...
116 3 4
Following Winston's message to bring back everyone, Mercy decided to join the rank again. To her surprise, she saw people that she thought dead, and...