Shattered Heart

By cupcakediamondx

"This thing between Chris and I is like a book no one should ever read. If I could, I would rip it apart and... More

Part 1 ~ Shattered Heart
Part 2 ~ Sweetheart
Part 3 ~ Wishing it Was Me
Part 4 ~ 10'000 Teardrops
Part 5 ~ "Michael is Mine"
Part 6 ~ Breaking Up
Part 7 ~ A Thousand Thoughts
Part 8 ~ Michael's Little Sister
Part 9 ~ Michael's Black Eye & Bruises
Part 10 ~ The School Dance
Part 11 ~ The Drawing
Part 12 ~ Unexpectedly
Part 13 ~ Their First Kiss
Part 14 ~ Obvious
Part 15 ~ Way Too Far
Part 16 ~ Love's Pain
Part 17 ~ Can You Keep A Secret?
Part 18 ~ Still Nothing?
Part 19 ~ Moonlight
Part 20 ~ Michael's Jacket
Part 21 ~ Painfully Shy
Part 22 ~ Jealous?
Part 23 ~ In a Heartbeat
Part 24 ~ Burn The Pages
Part 25 ~ Why Are You Still Here?
Part 26 ~ The Fault In Our Stars
Part 27 ~ Heartless
Part 28 ~ A Thousand Miles Away
Part 29 ~ Why Am I Doing This To Myself?
Part 30 ~ Jealousy
Part 31 ~ Jordyn's Confession
Part 32 ~ Rekindle The Old Flame
Part 33 ~ Love Triangle
Part 34 ~ Back To Square One
Part 35 ~ Pregnant?
Part 36 ~ Kiss Me Slowly
Not A Part But Please Read
Part 37 ~ My First Real Love
Part 38 ~ Everything Reminds Me of You
Part 39 ~ Give Your Heart A Break
Part 40 ~ I Still Remember
Part 41 ~ Seeing You Again
Part 43 ~ It's Party Time!
Part 44 ~ Emotional Overdose
Part 45 ~ Falling Apart
Part 46 ~ Broken
Part 47 ~ Letting Go
Part 48 ~ You're All I Want
Final Part
Sequel?

Part 42 ~ Did I Ever Cross Your Mind?

343 20 52
By cupcakediamondx

~ Chris's point of view ~ 

Michael seems to be totally smitten with amazement. 

Jordyn really does look hot . . and that means a lot coming from me. After a little small talk with Jordyn I decide to leave Michael and her alone for a while. I'm sure they have tons of stuff to catch up on. 

I take Serena's hand and we make our way to the ice cream shop.

"Uncle Chris, which one are you gonna have?"

"I'll have strawberry and lemon . . my two favorites" I pay for our ice cream and sit down with her in this ice cream café. She's digging in like the world is ending. She's so adorable, I love this little munchkin. 

The waitress comes up to us, smiling at Serena. "Awww . . your little girl is absolutely precious" I chuckle. "She's not my own but thank you" 

"She's not? oh, I'm so sorry . . is there anything I can bring you?"

"We're good, thank you!"

"I see that the little princess could use another napkin, huh?" The waitress says, giggling at Serena. "Yes!" Serena mumbles with her mouth full.

"Naa . . hold on a minute . . what do you say, Serena?"

"Yes, please"

"That's my girl!"

The waitress returns with a couple napkins. "Here you go, little princess" She says, putting the napkins next to Serena's ice cream cup . . then she looks back at me, giving me a shy smile. "Umm . . I'm usually not the type to come up to men like that but you're really cute and I was wondering if I could . . maybe . . have your phone number?"

I smile. "You're really sweet for asking . . . but I'm gay"

"Oh . . what a bummer . . I'm so sorry, I had no idea"

"That's alright" 

She walks away with an embarrassed look on her face. 

"What does gay mean, Uncle Chris?"

"Ummm . . look over there, munchkin! . . Santa came!"

"YAAAAY!!!"

We finish our ice scream and stand in line to see Santa. I don't really like Christmas time . . it's always so hectic. Christmas should be about calmness and serenity . . and yet, it's the total opposite. People are stressing around . . running, finding last minute gifts . . why? . . I don't get it. 

After standing in line for 20 minutes, the munchkin finally gets to sit on Santa's lap. Two minutes later she comes back to me smiling from ear to ear. "That was soooo cool, Uncle Chris!" I take her hand and we slowly make our way back to the restaurant. 

Michael and Jordyn are still sitting there, talking to each other. "Do you wanna go back to daddy or shall we stroll around some more?"

"I wanna go to the toy store, Uncle Chris! can we? . .please??"

"Sure . . go ahead!" She lets go of my hand and runs like the wind. "Don't run too far, ok?"

I walk inside the toy store and right away I notice this cute guy behind the cash register. Damn . . he's cute. I walk passed the cash register and make a left to the girl's toys area. Barbies and ponies everywhere. I think I'm getting a headache from all the pinks and purples.

"Look, Uncle Chris! . . look at this pony, isn't it cute?" She's cuddling up to a huge plush pony which is almost half the size she is. "Cuddle with it, Uncle Chris . . it likes to be cuddled!"

"It does?"

"Yes . . and oohhh, look! . . that's princess Barbie . . isn't she pretty?"

"She sure is very pretty"

She grabs the barbie doll and takes a closer look at it. Her eyes are lighting up. "One day she will meet a handsome prince and they will get married"

"Or maybe she'll meet another handsome princess, who knows?"

"No . . she's a girl . . she will marry a handsome prince"

"Alrighty . . if you say so" I say, smiling. She looks so happy with that doll. "Can I have it, Uncle Chris?"

"Do you promise to be really good if I buy that for you, munchkin?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Alright!"

She jumps with excitement and runs up to the cash register. I swallow nervously, walking up to the cute guy and put the barbie doll on the counter. "That'll be 19.98, please" I hand him a 20 dollar bill. "Keep the change"

"Thanks!" He replies with a gorgeous smile . . then he puts the doll in a bag and hands to me. I take Serena's hand and walk back to the restaurant with her. She takes the barbie doll out of the bag and runs up to Michael and Jordyn. I follow her inside and take a seat at the table. 

Jordyn's wearing a Gucci bag . . not bad . . she must be making some bucks. 

"Daddy!! . . look what Uncle Chris got me!" 

"A barbie doll? . . Chris, really? . . she's got tons already"

"She really wanted it"

"Did you say thank you to Uncle Chris, Serena?" She turns around and looks at me shyly. I get down on my knees. She puts her hands on my cheeks and kisses me on the mouth. "Thank you, Uncle Chris"

"You're welcome, baby munchkin"

On our way back to the parking lot Michael asks Jordyn if she wants to join us for dinner tonight at Michael's place. She agrees with giving Michael a hug. "I would love to, Michael!"

Michael writes down his address and hands her the piece of paper. "7pm tonight?"

"I'll be there!" Jordyn replies happily. We get in the car and drive back home. Michael's got that stupid grin on his face. He's so into her . . you can totally tell. She's wrapped him around his finger. 

~ Jordyn's point of view ~ 

I had such a wonderful time catching up with Michael. His little girl is the cutest thing in the universe . . and I must say, Chris is looking good, too. Michael and I talked about the past . . high school and all the people we hung out with . . . well . . . the people he hung out with. I pretty much hung out with no one . . . I guess Michael was my only friend back then. 

He looks absolutely gorgeous . . he's so much taller now but his voice is still soft like it was in high school. I love his voice so much . . it's so calming. I'm excited to eat dinner at Michael's place tonight . . and I'm excited to get to know little Serena better. She seems like a lot of fun. 

I wonder what the deal is with Chris . . is he still in love with Michael or are they just friends now? . . I couldn't help but notice that Chris was wearing a necklace with the letter M . . and Michael was wearing a necklace with the letter C. 

______________________

It's 6:45pm . . I'm parked in front of Michael's building. He lives very close from where I work. I get out of the car and walk inside the building. I get on the elevator and ride up to the fourth floor. I walk up to his door and ring the door bell. I hear Serena running up to the door and Michael telling her to let him open the door.

The door opens. "Hey, Jordyn! . . please come in!"

I wipe my shoes on the door mat and walk inside. I love the smell in here. So manly and yet soft and sweet. "Please make yourself comfortable . . what would you like to drink?"

"Well . . I came with my car, so . . probably nothing alcoholic" Chris walks into the kitchen and returns with an alcohol free beer. "It's mango flavored, I heard chicks dig this one"

I laugh. "Thank you, Chris"

~ Michael's point of view ~ 

Chris and Serena walk down the hallway to Serena's room. I sit down next to Jordyn on the couch. "Did you have a hard time finding the apartment?" I ask.

"No, actually, it was very easy to find"

Awkward silence fills the room . . although, I can hear Serena giggling her butt off in her room, down the hallway. 

"It is really great seeing you again, Michael"

"Likewise . . I'm really happy that we get to hang out again . . after such a long time . . you look absolutely stunning, I must say, Jordyn"

"Thank you . . I know I've changed a lot but on the inside I'm still the same person . . and I still like to eat a lot, hahaha. . but I'm working out now, which is why I can fit in these tight clothes" Speaking of her tight clothes . . especially that tight top she's wearing . . and her cleavage . . wow. 

Jordyn just totally caught me looking at her breasts. 

She shyly looks down at her beer bottle. 

"Michael . . can I ask you a question?"

"Sure . . anything"

. . . . .

"Did . . did I ever cross your mind . . in the last three years?"

"Daddy??"

I look at Serena. "Yes, baby?"

"I'm hungry"

"Dinner is in the oven, baby . . another 20 minutes, ok? why don't you play with Uncle Chris in the meantime?"

"Ok" She says, running down the hallway. 

. . . . .

"Umm . . excuse me . . what was your question again?"

"I asked if . . if I ever crossed your mind . . in the last couple years?"

. . . . .

"You definitely have . . I actually thought about you a lot . . I was always interested in finding out what you're up to . . and if you're alright . . because . . it was a pretty intense time back in high school . . I remember I broke your heart . . a lot"

"No, Michael . . you didn't break my heart . . everybody else did . . I was so troubled back then because . . I think I was creating so much drama in my head, when there was nothing really to be sad about . . but yes . . I was head over heels for you . . I definitely can't deny that . . but you didn't break my heart, Michael . . you were kind . . and decent . . you meant a lot to me, you really did"

. . . . .

"And you meant a lot to me, too . . . but I don't think you really believed me"

"I had a hard time . . because I was so obsessed with wanting to have you in my life, and . . I don't know . . it was just a vey stressful time for me . . but seeing you now really feels good, Michael . . you look really good and you seem happy, too"

"Well . . thank you . . I am happy . . but . . it could be better, you know?"

"You're right . . I'm feeling pretty good myself at the moment . . but yea . . it could be better"

Jordyn and I look at each other pretty intensely. Shortness of breath overcomes me for a moment. I put my beer bottle down on the coffee table and run my hand through my hair. "Anyway . . umm . . I hope you like homemade Lasagna"

She smiles. "Oh, I love homemade Lasagna"

"Great . . it's gonna be ready in a little bit" I say, getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen. I open a bottle of red wine and put it on the dinner table. Jordyn is looking at me with a smile on her face. I smile back at her. 

Chris comes walking into the kitchen. "How are things going with Jordyn?" He asks. I close the fridge and run my hand through my hair. "It's going good . . she's really sweet . . I'm excited to get to know her again"

. . . . .

"You're hot for her, aren't you?"

I laugh. "Chris, come on . . why do you ask me that?"

"I don't know . . I'm just saying . ."

. . . . .

"Are you jealous?"

"Do I look like I'm jealous?"

"Yes, Chris . . you do"

"Well, then . . I'm probably jealous, yes"

"Dude . . I really think that Jordyn and I are given a second chance here, you know? . . I think it was faith that we met each other again after all this time . . I'm not saying it's definitely going to happen but it might and I don't want it to fail again . . you know? . . if nothing's ever going to happen between us, that's alright . . but I have to give it a try to find out, do you understand?"

"But . . If you guys start dating again we can't have sex anymore"

. . . . .

"Chris, come on . . that can't possibly be the only issue here . . I really want to get to know her again . . don't make a big deal out of it now . . please let me have this . . it would mean a lot to me . . and besides, you have Ethan! . . why is it that you can never find a guy that you're fully into?"

"We're not a real thing . . I like him, yes . . but . . whatever, ok? . . look, Michael, I know you really like her . . I get it . . I'm not gonna be jealous  . . and, yes . . I'm gonna take a step back"

"Thank you"

He gives me a half smile and walks out of the kitchen. 

~  Munchkin's point of view ~ 

Uncle Chris just came back to my room. I run up to him and put a plastic crown on him. "You're Prince Chris from now on . . and I'm queen Serena Monica Jackson . . let's have a spot of tea, follow me, please!"

We sit down at my princess table. 

Why does Uncle Chris look so sad?

Maybe he has a tummy ache.

"I'm a doctor now, Prince Chris . . I'm a queen doctor! . . lay down on the floor or you will die!" He lays down on the floor. "Oh, no! queen doctor, I don't wanna die!"

I pull up his sweater and shirt and listen at his belly.

"You need an operation, Prince Chris"

"Oh no . . I really do?"

"Yes, but don't be scared . . Mr.Teddy and King Simba will be holding your hand during the operation, ok?"

"Phew . . that's such a relief . . thank god for King Simba and Mr.Teddy"

"Are you ready for the operation, Prince Chris?"

"I think I am . . are you gonna be gentle, queen doctor?"

"Of course . . now close your eyes or it will hurt very much!"

Uncle Chris pinches his eyes together. I slowly make my way to his face and kiss him on the nose. 

"Surprise!!! . . Prince Chris, you're all better now!"

To be continued . . . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829K 30.8K 26
YOU WILL HATE THIS BOOK! This story is NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. KEEP YOUR HURTFUL AND HATEFUL COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. IT DOESN'T GO WHERE YOU THINK IT...
370K 16.4K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
229 1 15
A girl who has been in a relationship for two years finds out that her mate has been seeing someone else . * Mature content * - If you homophobic j...
5.1K 182 90
This story will be about me This book pretty much consists of my boy problems, rants, crushes, break ups, and funny pictures. Enjoy My Baby Cakes