The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 176

384 9 1
By Bluemoon609

____________________

Chapter 176

____________________

Today Kyokai didn't come to school today, which made everyone worried, so they decided to pay a visit after buying some food for her from the supermarket. As they were looking for what they needed, they saw Kyoya buying groceries, which was strange because it was usually Kyokai who does the groceries "Yo Hibari !" Ryohei greeted as they walked to him.

They screamed in surprise when Kyoya shot a glare toward them. By the look at his face, he either had a bad day or lack of sleep "what's with that face ?" Kotoya said "are you alright ? Hayashi-chan didn't come to school" Tsubaki asked about both Kyoya and Kyokai's health, Kyoya sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Did you and Kyokai had a fight again and you are trying to make it up to her ?" Ryohei asked as they walked toward Kyoya's house "I wish" Kyoya growled. They soon reached the house and they heard barking inside, Kyoya pulled out his keys and unlocked the door "I'm home" he got inside "excuse us for intruding" the rest followed him.

They sweat dropped when they saw a blanket ball in front of them as Kyoya removed his shoes, totally expected that, and they nervously sweated when Kyokai popped her head out of it. Aki whimpered as it kept tugging on the blanket "oh !" She blinked and stood up "welcome back~" she smiled and opened her arms for a hug "bad Kyokai" Kyoya chopped her head and she winced in pain even through she had a thick blanket over her head, they sweat dropped.

She tried to endure the pain as her eyes started to form tears "go to bed" Kyoya told her and walked passed her "Kyoya~ !" She ran and hugged him from behind as to follow "I'm sorry ! I got lonely !" She sobbed quietly, he sighed heavily and faced her "don't cry" he cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears with his thumbs, she blinked a couple of times before hugging him and burying her face in his neck "now go to bed !" He threw her over his shoulder "aaahh~ ! Kyoya ! I don't wanna !" She whined and kicked her legs.

She gasped as he dropped her on the bed, pinning her down so she won't get up "Kyokai, stay in bed or else you won't recover from your fever" he glared "don't wanna ! Baka !" She pushed his face "so Kyokai had a fever again ?" Ryohei came in "yes" Kyoya sighed heavily and removed Kyokai's hand that was pushing his face.

Tsubaki and Kotoya went to the supermarket with Ikuto and Souji to buy the ingredients. Unfortunately, the market was closed so they had to look for another one. Meanwhile, Kyoya and Ryohei were trying their best to remain Kyokai in bed "is all the energy was stored inside !? It's like she lets it all out in her fever" Ryohei panted "Kyokai, go to sleep" Kyoya glared "but I want you to sleep with me" Kyokai tugged on his sleeve and tears started to roll down.

Kyoya and Ryohei paused as their hearts skipped a beat "Kyokai" Kyoya cupped her cheeks "if you go to sleep, I'll give you a kiss" he said and her eyes widen "good night" she covered herself with the blanket and went to sleep, they blinked "why didn't you do that before !?" Ryohei popped a vein "I didn't think it would work" Kyoya said.

Kyoya said he will put food for Aki when they heard barking, Ryohei sat on the each of the bed to watch Kyokai as she finally slept. Without him noticing, he bent down to her red face and pushed her bangs away from her face. She suddenly opened her eyes panting, he blinked in surprise "ah Kai, your awake" he said, she sat up to wrap her arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

His eyes widen and his face turned all shades of red, wanting to pull back but somehow couldn't. She opened her eyes and pulled back to stare at his eyes, she touched his lips "soft" she whispered and smiled "heeh~" she went back to sleep again "it's the fever, Ryohei ! Wake up to the Extreme !" He went to the corner and kept slapping his red cheeks "what are you doing ?" He screamed and got startled out of his skin when Kyoya popped behind him, Aki in his arms.

Ryohei stood up and faced him "n-nothing happened to the Extreme !" He nervously laughed "its obvious that you are lying but I'll just ignore it" Kyoya glared and sat on the edge of the bed, Ryohei sighed in relief. Kyoya stroke Kyokai's hair and she woke up, she looked at him and smiled "how are you feeling ?" He asked "a little better" she sat up and hugged him, Ryohei gritted his teeth as he felt a little jealous "a-ah ! The others might have arrived ! I'll go see the door !" He smiled and left, they watched him leave "did something happen while I was gone ?" He asked her "hm" she shrugged "I want a kiss" she tugged on him "just one" he sighed and kissed her forehead, she smiled.

They stared at each other and rubbed their noses together, she rested her head on his shoulder and snuggled against him "Ano, excuse me" Tsubaki knocked on the door and came in carrying a trey "everyone already left since it's late, I made soup for Hayashi-chan" she placed the trey on the counter "hn" Kyoya nodded a thank you and she left.

Kyoya picked up the bowl of soup and blew on the spoon "open" he said "ah~" she opened her mouth and he fed her until the bowl was empty, he wiped her mouth and kissed her cheek "am I cute ?" She asked "you are" he patted her head, she smiled at his touch "it's late, you need to sleep" he made her lay down "c-can you sleep with me ?" She tugged on his sleeve "sure" he yawned and laid down next to her, she smiled and snuggled close to him.

Days passed and Kyokai felt a lot better, the end of the third year for Kyokai was near. She noticed Kyoya have been visiting Kisume and his parents more often, but she ignored it. She was exciting about graduation, it will be in two months.

As she was walking in the hallway, Ryohei came running and crashed into her which made them both fall. He winced and rubbed his head then noticed she was under him "ah I'm sorry to the Extreme, Kai !" He said "it's alright, but your heavy" she glared "oops" he got off her then helped her stand up, she cleaned the dust off her clothes "why were you running in the halls ?" She asked "actually, the whole school ! I've been running for an hour now" he said.

He watched her as she picked up her notebooks that were on the floor "how's your cold ?" He asked "oh it's fine, I guess" she shrugged "so you don't remember what happened ?" He said "what happened ?" She asked and flinched in realization "did I do something weird ?" She frowned "no, nothing !" He laughed "good" she sighed in relief. He took a deep breath and straightened up his back "the reason I was running, because I was looking for you" he said.

She frowned and started walking "why ? Do you need any help with your studies again ?" She smiled and he followed her, nervously scratching his pink cheek "I actually wanted to ask you something" he mumbled "what is it ?" She said "will you go out with me ?" He gave her a serious look. She suddenly stopped walking and looked at him "excuse me ?" She tilted her head "will you out with me to the Extreme ?" He repeated "did you bump your head or something ?" She raised a brow, he shook his head, she blinked as he cupped her cheeks "I like you, Kyokai" her eyes widen.

She lowered his hands "um.." she looked away "I'm not laughing" she mumbled "it's nothing to laugh about" he glared "I have been holding my feelings and jealousy since your dating Hibari, but I can't take it anymore" he told her in a serious tone, she flinched when he pinned her against the wall, trapping her between his arms, her eyes widen "R-Ryohei ?" She blinked.

He gritted his teeth and pressed his lips against hers, her eyes widen in shock "n-no !" She tried to push him "Kai" whispered and kissed her cheek "K-Kyoya will.." she looked away "I don't care about Hibari !" He glared and she flinched "I want you, I love you, I need you, I will even treasure you better than him !" He held her arms and kissed her again.

She clenched on his shoulders and tried to push him again, she just couldn't believe it. Her best friend got feelings toward her and she didn't notice, her boyfriend will get mad and she didn't know what to do or what to think about anymore. She managed to push him slightly to breath "Ryohei, this is really bad ! We shouldn't ! What if Kyoya saw us !?" She covered her mouth "I said I don't care !" She flinched "I don't care what happens to me if he saw me kissing you ! I Extremely love you, Kai !" He yelled "he kept on saying he loves me.." she thought as he kissed her again "it's really scary, I don't know what to do"

As he pulled back, his eyes widen as he felt her shoulders shudder and saw her eyes forming tears, he slowly let go of her "I'll be waiting your answer" he jogged away "I'm sorry Hibari, Kai" he thought "Ryohei" she placed her fingertips on her lips "so suddenly" she painted heavily "I'm confused, please someone tell me what's going on and tell me what to do" she covered her face.

After school, Kyokai decided to walk around in the park before going home, still thinking about Ryohei and his sudden confession "what will Kyoya do if I told him, that's a really bad idea" she held her cheek to think "this will ruin our friendship for sure" she sighed "you seem to be in deep thoughts" she flinched "who's there ?" She looked behind her.

Mukuro chuckled and appeared from behind the tree "well long time no see, Kyokai" he greeted "what do you want ?" She sighed "what a greeting" he smirked "just wondering why the little princess isn't walking with Skylark-kun" he shrugged "Kyoya won't be home until later" she explained.

She flinched when he rubbed his thumb against her cheek, right under her eye "you seem to be crying a lot, did you two had an animal fight ?" He smirked "m-mind your own business" she slapped his hand away, he chuckled and stepped toward her "mind if I walk with you ?" He dig his hands in his pockets, she narrowed his eyes and glared "I won't be harassing you this time" he raised his hands in defense "fine, so that you won't bother me with chasing" she glared and they started walking.

She suddenly stopped walking to stare at the sunset "so beautiful" she whispered to herself "indeed" she felt him hug her from behind and rest his head on hers "what are you doing ?" She struggled from his grip, but he wouldn't budge "I miss the days you were around me" he whispered in her ear "what do you miss about them ?" She mumbled "it meant nothing to you anyway" she rolled her eyes and kept struggling.

He grabbed her chin and turned it to look at him, his arm firmly around her so she wouldn't escape "I've always took interest in you, Hayashi Kyokai, and I have always loved you" he said "eh ?" She blinked, she soon recovered from her confusion and glared "if this is one of your teasing flirting ways you do, it's not funny nor it's working" she said and he chuckled "no, these teases were only to get your attention" her eyes widen when he kissed her lips passionately, leaving her breathless "I'll see you later" he smirked and walked away "Oi !" She turned to see him gone, she shakily touched her lips "first Ryohei, then Mukuro" she thought.

As she was rubbing her hands for warmth, she saw Yamamoto swinging his baseball bat "oh Kai !" He noticed her and waved "Yamamoto" she approached him "what are you doing ?" She asked "practicing my swings" he smiled "in this weather ?" She tilted her head and he laughed.

She watched as he kept swinging the bat "is it fun ?" She asked "you didn't play baseball before ?" He asked shocked "not really" she shook her head "I only see it as a weapon, I don't like playing baseball because the crowd is annoying" she crossed her arms "that's what's fun about baseball ! You meet a lot of people !" He laughed "here, try it" he gave her the at, not worried if she was going to hit him with or not.

She stared at the baseball bat in her hands in confusion "how do you do it ?" She looked at him and he laughed "I'll show you" he got behind her, holding her hands that were holding the bat "you swing it like this, wosh !" He started to explain in a word way that she wouldn't understand what he was saying "I'm so jealous" he smiled "does Hibari always hold you like this ?" He laughed.

She flinched when he turned her to face him "you are are cute, Kai-senpai !" He smiled "you can be mean and scary, but also caring" he said "which are what I like about you the most" he smiled while blushed and bent down to capture her lips.

She blinked a couple of times from shock, she broke the kiss and quick led backed away from him, the baseball bag landed on the ground "Yamamoto.." She hovered the back of her hand above her lips "I know, you are dating Hibari" he smiled sadly "but I was hoping for you date me instead" he looked down. He smiled at her "she won't forbid our love" he said "besides, I'm taller than you so it's fine !" He laughed "I'm not short, you freaking tower !" She glared and popped a vein but he continued laughing "I'll wait for your answer" he picked up his bat and bag "see you !" He waved and left.

She glared and walked home "what the hell is wrong with everyone today ?" She thought "the hell is wrong with me even ?" She rubbed the bridge of her nose, she suddenly saw Tsuna walking toward her. He seemed to be deep in thoughts, he looked up and his eyes widen "K-Kyokai-nee !" He gasped, she sighed in relief "I really need some positive energy" she mattered to herself "it's been a while since we've seen each other, Tsunayoshi" she chuckled and ruffled his hair.

He nervously pulled back and looked down "A-Ano.." He blushed "I got you this !" He pulled out a small flower "I like you !" He blushed redder, she smiled and took it "its lovely, I like you too, Tsunayoshi" she smiled "no.." She frowned "I mean, w-will you go out with me !" She blinked in shock "I like you m-more than you think" he said and tiptoed to kiss her on the cheek, only an innocent peck "Gomen ! HEEEEEI !!!!" He dashed for his laugh, dust trailing behind him "eh ?" She blinked a couple of times "even Tsunayoshi" she touched her cheek, she sighed heavily and ran her hand through on her hair.

As she was walking him, she tried to think what was going it with everyone, about what made them act that way "Hayashi !" She looked behind her to see Gokudera running toward her "what now ?" She thought while glaring "take this !" He threw a snowball at her, then a dynamite and made the snowball explode "eh ?" She noticed the small snow pieces starting to fall, almost as if it was snowing.

"Hayashi !" She looked at Gokudera. He was red, sweaty even in this weather, and out of breath from running "go out with me, Damn it !" He yelled. She blinked once, then twice "huh !?" She glared "I like you, Damn it !" He yelled "what's with the 'Damn it' part !?" She yelled back.
He gritted his teeth and stomped toward her "are you mocking my feelings to you !?" He said "I'm not sure if you what feeling is" she said "Che ! I knew Hibari would mess up your head" he said and looked up at her since she was taller.

Getting embarrassed being shorter, Gokudera blushed red and grabbed her collar "why are you so tall ?" He growled "I don't usually get that a lot" she said "Damn you" he pulled down her collar and kissed her lips. He broke the kiss by shoving her away, he madly blushed "m-make sure you leave that Battle Maniac for me, stupid woman" he mumbled and ran off "now Gokudera ?" She thought and her eyes widen "something is definitely wrong"

=Time Skip=

Kyoya sighed heavily when he opened the door of the house, he had a long day and all he wanted was to sleep in his warm bed "I'm home" he mattered while taking off his shoes "hn ?" He got no respond, usually Kyokai would come rushing like a puppy to greet him "welcome home, Kyo ! How was your day ?" He remembered her cheerful tone. He looked down to see Kyokai's shoes and bag, so he figured she was home "Kyokai" he called and went to the kitchen.

When he didn't find her, he went to the bedroom. He saw Kyokai sitting on the corner edge of bed, giving him her back "Aki, what do I do ?" She hugged Aki until it struggled out of her grip and ran out of the room "I'm home" Kyoya whispered in her ear and she held back her scream.

She looked at him "Kyoya !" She gasped and fell off the bed, he blinked "your home !" She told up straight "I'm home" he repeated "w-welcome home" she mumbled and rubbed her bang, he frowned at her red face "are you still sick ?" He asked "n-no" she shook her head.

He suddenly pulled her and pinned her on the bed "K-Kyo ?" She blushed, he pushed up her bangs and rested his forehead against hers "you don't seem to have a fever" he said, she blushed and looked away "I'm fine, Kyoya !" She pushed him so he was laying down next to her "hn" he raised a brow as she gave him her back.

He sighed, pulled the bed sheets to cover them both, then pulled her to his chest "how was school ?" He stroked her hair, she clenched on the sheets "it was alright" she mumbled, he glanced at her face "did something happen ?" He turned her to face him "did someone hurt you ?" He asked, she remembered what happened today "no ! I can't take it anymore !! Why is this happening !?" He was surprised when she got under the sheets while yelling, he blinked "I guess school was fine"

"Oi" he peeked from under the sheets at her red face "please don't ask" she whispered and buried her face in the pillow "alright" he sighed heavily and rested himself on his elbow with his cheek on his hand "want a kiss then ?" He smirked "hm !" He flinched when she got on top of him and cupped his cheeks to kiss him deeply, he stared at her eyes as she pulled back "what's wrong ?" He cupped her cheek then smiled "did my little snowflake miss me ?" He whispered and she nodded.

She kept kissing all over his face, he chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist "alright, that's enough" he patted her head but she kept kissing his jaw "I said enough" he cupped her cheek and nibbled on her lower lip before pulling back "b-but.." She whimpered "I really miss you" she nuzzled his neck and he sighed "wah !" He rolled them to be on top, he held the top of her head and kissed her passionately.

He licked her upper lip before pressing his tongue against hers, she let out a gasp at his tongue roaming in her mouth. She panted heavily and clenched on his chest as he pulled back to kiss her neck, she tugged on his hair and he ground his hips against hers "you are so cute" he whispered in her ear and smirked, she glanced at him shyly. She cupped his cheek and pulled him down for another kiss "are you sure nothing happened today ?" He was now concerned and she shook her head "I love you, Kyoya" she blushed and he rubbed his thumb against her cheek "same" he whispered.

She pouted as he got off the bed, only to go change his clothes. As soon as he laid down next to her, she shifted closer and snuggled on his side. She rested her head on his shoulder to sleep, he pulled the sheets on her shoulders and hugged her. She pouted as he stroked her hair, he chuckled and kissed her forehead "Kyo, stop treating me like a kid !" She blushed "night" he rested his head back "good night" she mumbled angrily.

The next day, Kyokai woke up early to cook breakfast, Kyoya suddenly snuck his arms around her waist from behind "morning" he gave her a long gentle kiss on her cheek "HEEEEEEEH !!!" She disappeared from his arms and backed away while holding her cheek. He was still holding out his arms in a circle, where she was, and blinked in surprise.

Her face turned red and she panted heavily "what the hell did you do !?" She pointed at him "morning kiss ?" He lowered his arms "why are you so surprised ? We do this all the time" he said "your the one who gets upset if I didn't give you a morning kiss" he pointed out "k-kiss !? You startled me to death !" She yelled.

He sighed, he walked toward her and cupped her cheeks "how about you let me start over ?" He smirked, she blushed and her eyes looked away "f-fine" she mumbled, he smiled and leaned in. He growled when his phone ran "what ?" He answered, she stared at him worriedly "alright" he hanged up "I need to go now" he told her "what ?" She followed him toward the door "Kyoya, you promised me you will go out with me this Sunday" she said and her eyes sadden, he stared at her after wearing his shoes.

She played with her fingers and looked down "it's just that you've been busy lately that we didn't have time for each other" she mumbled and flinched when he pulled her by the back of her neck and kissed her. She blinked a couple of times in surprise, but soon calmed down. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her to press her against the wall. He pulled back with their saliva hanging, he smirked at her red face "I won't be late, we'll go out after I'm done" he whispered and she nodded "t-take care" she mumbled "I'm leaving" he kissed her cheek and left, she slid down the wall until she was sitting while covering her red face.

Hours passed and Kyoya haven't returned yet, Kyokai got bored and decided to have a walk around alone. She texted Kyoya she will meet him near their favorite cafe after he's done and met Kotoya at the shopping street and they walked together "so they all confessed and you don't want Kyoya to know ?" He repeated and she nodded. She glanced at him "are you mad ?" She asked "a little" he smiled "you are about to break your elbows" he watched how he was clenching on his crossed arms "Kyokai/-nee/Hayashi !" They looked behind "I told you ! Kyokai isn't childhood friend !" Ryohei yelled while carrying Kyokai bride style "we're enemies ! Opposites attract !" Gokudera yelled "but I need her !" Tsuna said "can't we share ?" Yamamoto suggested "no !" They said "USEI !!" They all got a bump on the head by Kotoya as he made Kyokai stand behind him.

"Why the hell are you all flirting with me sister !? It's just weird !" He said "so you kissing me isn't ?" Kyokai glared "there is only one way to settle this.." Gokudera said, they nodded "Kyokai !" Ryohei said "they placed their hand on their chests and the other was held out toward her "choose me !" They yelled, Kyokai blinked in confusion while Kotoya paled "I choose none" she said and they paled in shock at the rejection "that's my Kai-chan !!" Kotoya got surrounded by sparkles of happiness.

An elevator suddenly my came out of the floor "Ciaossu !" Reborn greeted "looks like that will be the end of today's lessons" he said "what lesson ?" Kyokai and Kotoya said. Even if it was strange to take lessons from a kid, they learned to never question Reborn "hm" Reborn smirked "a lesson on to to confess, they all should at least know how to ask a girlfriend out" he explained "and why did you use me sister for this stupid lesson !? An easy target !?" Kotoya glared "to fight what they love for" Reborn answered "that's not what I meant !" Kotoya yelled.

Kyokai got surrounded by a dark area "so all those confessions and kisses are for a stupid lesson ?" She smirked "you kissed her !?" They pointed at each other "you dare to do that !? I'm the only one who can do that !!" Kotoya waved his arms "urusai ! Kotobaka !" Kyokai glared, making him scream in fear and surprise, she face palmed "seriously, I wouldn't dare to tell Kyoya about what happened" she sighed and felt an arm wrap around her shoulders "what's this about confesses ?" She paled as white as the sheets.

She looked behind her and gasped "Kyoya !" She faced him "its n-not what you think !" She waved her hands "I'm not made about other herbivores kissing you, I'm more mad about you not telling me about it" he glared "I'm sorry, I didn't want to upset you" she looked down "there is nothing you can do that makes me upset" he placed her hair behind her ear.

She looked up at him and hugged his waist, tiptoeing to give him a small kiss "I'm sorry" she mumbled against his lips "I forgive you" he kissed her, she clenched on his chest and blushed. She was out of breath once he pulled back, then he rested her forehead on his shoulder so no one would see her cute blushing face "let's go to our date after this" he patted her head and her wide eyes brightened "I love you, Kyoya" she smiled, he buried his face in her hair and kissed her head. He glanced at other with his eyes "my win" he smirked devilishly.

"That makes Hibari the winner and none of you if worth of Kyokai" Reborn announced "that's not fair !" They said "so.." Kyoya stepped ahead "which one of you herbivores kissed my snowflake ?" He smirked "you called me snowflake" Kyokai giggled and hugged him from behind "she said that it was Ryohei, Yamamoto, Gokuderac and Tsunayoshi" Kotoya made each one pale at the mention of their names "and Mukuro" he added, they blinked "Mukuro wasn't part of our lesson" Tsuna said.

They stayed silent for a while "I'll bite him to death the moment I see his filthy face" Kyoya growled "waah~ ! Kyokai is getting jealous for me !" Kyokai squealed and rubbed her face against his back "did you get her drunk with that kiss !?" Gokudera sweat dropped.

Kyoya looked down at the tug "Kyoya, you promised" she pouted "do you want to handle this or should I ?" Kyoya asked Kotoya "do you have a date ?" Kotoya raised a brow, Kyoya only glanced at Kyokai. Even if he didn't have a date, she will not let go of him "then I'll have all the fun !" Kotoya smirked and cracked his knuckles, they nervously sweated "don't kill them, leave that to me" Kyoya glared and Kyokai gasped "Kyoya !" She made him face her "you won't bite them to death to go on a date with me !? Your so sweet !" She hugged him "she's hopeless !" They thought "ready ?" Kotoya glared at them "HEEEEI !!" Tsuna screamed "Kyokai ! Help us !" Ryohei called, they nervously sweated as she was in her own world and surrounded by hearts while still hugging Kyoya's waist "it seems my kissing development worked" Kyoya told himself surprised.

"RUN !!" Gokudera yelled and they all ran away "get back hers !" Kotoya chased them with full speed, fire trailing behind him "this is for getting close to my sister, your bastards !" He yelled, Kyoya and Kyokai watched them leave "let's go" he patted Kyokai's head "hm !" She nodded and smiled, they entwined their hands and exchanged a kiss. She smiled and hugged his arm as they walked "why am I feeling irritated so suddenly ?" He growled "is it because of what happened ?" She frowned and he shook his head "never mind" he patted her head and she smiled, Mukuro glanced at them from behind a corner "Kufufufufu~" he smirked.

__________________________

Story fact

Everyone noticed Ryohei's small crush on Kyokai, except Kyokai herself. Kyoya was the first to know. And Ryohei didn't notice that everyone knew this secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...
440K 17K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
66.7K 2.1K 22
Future Hibari x reader Continuing a Season 2 from As long as long as I have you season 1. How you and Hibari are together in future where both of you...
473K 20.8K 116
Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to a unfortunate event, reality and fiction...