until.

foryoureyes1 tarafından

you've met Justin and Celeste, haven't you? Well, welcome to their world. Currently in 2015. Daha Fazla

first chapter.
second chap.
chapter 3.
sleepovers ain't just for girls.
gosh.
all is fair.
ban.
realies.
still don't do that date shit?
ball is life.
nope.
movieessss ✌
dinner and a movie..
shit change.
ATL.
here.
probs.
d r a m a.
d r a m a solved.
couples outlet.
copo. ✊
tm.
back to massa.
perks. 〽
watchin
whoopdy doo.
k.o
c lauper.
tbt- truth be told.
tbt 2
bd.
Wacked
tf up
mhm.
slacka
ayo kev
#pb2015
wtful
few weeks later
dinner date.
↓ 4me.
Rnn
meandavi
gawd
house meet.
wtfwy
mpm
yes
dinner out
bad news.
yea
illuu
fuck and duccckkkk
Date.
tell
game(s)
time
dddddooooonnnnneeeee
more fam
mall
easy-e
done
funerals
so aggravating.
dinner
Maria 💕
movin on
same old same
pros and cons
new new 😛
dinner hm.
dinner hm pt. 2
raven
back to my baby

happy

62 1 1
foryoureyes1 tarafından

Jared P.O.V

"You remember at the dinner after you told me it was out of my lea-"

"Maria please shut the hell up that happened a month ago and you're still speaking on it." I snapped, moving the clothes back and forth that were on the hangers.

"Well i'm just saying, it did happen. and you did let it happen." She shrugged.

"Just like how you let your ex corrupt you mind that last time? Like how you let your father say that stupid shit about me? Like how you let Avianna fill your head with bullshit? Please don't speak on the past. I've made a mistake once, don't make me add up yours. If you talk about that shit again its not gone be good for us."

She laughed a little. "Jared, ok."

"What's funny?" I asked, turning around.

"You." She smirked, going up to the register to pay for her stuff. I went to the one next to her.

"What ima joke to you now?" I asked her as the man scanned my things.

"Do you have a Forever21 gift card?" He asked.

I shook my head. "You quiet now huh?"

"Jared, I tend to not put people in our business. We can talk about this when we get our food." She said.

I sighed & paid for my shit. I was on a supposedly date with Maria, but lately she been acting real agitated. She always wanna bring up old shit and argue. That shit aggravating, she do it in private & in public but get mad when i address her in front of somebody like her ass ain't start with me.

I got my bags & left & got in the car, putting my stuff in the back. A couple secs later she got in & shut the door.

"Thanks for being a gentleman & helping me with my bags." She smiled.

"Shut the hell up." I mumbled. "We can cancel dinner tonight. My mom needs me home." I lied.

"Everything ok?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe thats why she needs me Maria." I said in a obvious tone.

"Well if she did, I'm sure you would've been started the car & left already like when your mom actually needs you Jared. She's at work, cut the bullshit. I want iHop."

"Ok well I wanna go home. So that's what we doing." I said.

I started up the car & went the direct route to Maria's house.

"You remember-"

"Remember what this time?" I asked, looking over at her.

She smacked her teeth. "Nevermind." She muttered.

"Thankyou. I don't know what's gotten into you but this bringing up the past and being aggravatin shit but you need to chill out. That shit gettin aggravating. Chill out. You done- Just chill out." I said calmly.

"So talking about what i'm thinking is a problem now? Wow. This is where it starts huh? When you and Avianna started to fall off.. and you started putting your hands on her. I see you getting mad, what you gonna hit me like you hit her?" Maria taunted.

"Maria! CHILL-"

"or WHAT?" She snapped.

I swerved the car into the emergency lane and quickly got out dialing a number.

"Wassup?"

"Wayne please come get this psychotic BITCH!" I yelled into the phone.

"Huh?"

"I'm on Lane Rd pulled over in the emergency lane right across from Popeyes. PLEASE come get this girl for a fuckin do something I regret Wayne."

"Im already on my way. Just chill out Jared."

I hung up the phone.

"So im a crazy bitch now? Maria laughed. "Cute."

"Oh my God. Lord please help me. Maria, i'm about to call your people." I said.

"They don't like you, call them. They're just gonna agree with me." She shrugged.

"Wayne gone take you home." I said.

"I remember this scene. This same thing happened to Avianna's crazy ass. The bitch started talking to Wayne. Thats when you got mad & everything." She smirked.

"Just say Avianna, you don't have to say crazy bitch or nun." I mumbled.

She laughed. "Cute, taking up for her."

I laughed and got in the car, seeing Wayne pull up. "There's your ride."

She grabbed all her shit out the back & slammed the door. "Pussy ass nigga." She rolled her eyes.

I laughed harder. "Goodbye Maria." I sped off and went home.

"Hey Jared, how was the date?" Ma asked as I stood over her.

"It sucked ma, Maria and I are bout done with."

"What happened?"

I sighed and sat down. "She been bringing up that restaurant incident for the longest, like everyday she be starting an argument with me about sum from the past. Im good to Maria and we all know that. Yea i made one lil mistake but damn she bring up every little thing and she does it in public but when I address she got a problem. So today she bought it up in Forever 21, I addressed the situation. We left and was suppose to go out to eat but I told her I was going home, so she bought up something again so I pulled over and called wayne to come get her dumb behind. Then she bought up Avianna, speaking all bad on her name and stuff, so yea I get pissed, and she get mad. I called her a psychotic b word and wayne scooped her behind and they left and so did I. I blocked her on iMessage so I ain't heard from her since."

"Thats hard to believe that MARIA did all that." Ma said. "But darn, I didn't know it was that serious. She's usually not like that."

"Well she been like that for bout a month and a half now. Shit aggravating." I instantly covered my mouth and got up and ran to my room.

"I'll getcha when you get out!" She yelled.

I pulled out my phone and an unknown was calling me, but being me, of course I picked up.

"Jared?"

"Avianna..? What's up?" I answered. "Long time no see.."

"That's gonna change, I'm on your street." She said.

"I moved, I stay with my mom now... Wassup?"

"Send me your address. I have some shit to show you. Forreal, i'm not even trying anything Jared."

"Aight i'll text you." I hung up and sent her my address. Baby was here in 5 mins flat. I walked outside and she was at the front door. 

"I'm sitting in the car, cmon." I said, heading to her seats. "Unlock the door."

She unlocked it and got inside and i leaned back. "Wassup?"

"Look." She pulled out her phone and went to someone's mesages named "babygirl❤️"

I laughed. "You have a girl now?"

"No you damn imbecile. This is my boyfriend's messages, i get his messages too and what he sends out. Im on his Send & Receive. Does this number look familiar?" She went to the info and showed me the number.

"Motherfucking Maria ass." I hopped out the car and ran into the house and got my keys and ran back out. Get in the car Avianna."

She got in and I sped off to Maria house. Got there in fucking 3 minutes and just barged in and went to her room.

"So this is what the fuck we do now huh?" I said, starting to tear up a lil. She was in the damn bed on the top of her ex 🤦🏽‍♀️.

"Jar-"

"I seen the fucking messages, Avianna showed me, thats why you been acting like that for the past couple of weeks? I love you and you do this to me??" I questioned.

"Can we get dressed damn." Her ex said.

I left and got in the car and sped off. I aint wanna do nun I regretted. When i got far enough I pulled over and wiped my face.

"Whats wrong??"

"Maria and your fuckin boyfriend was in there fucking when I walked in!" I cried.

She shrugged. "Oh..."

"The hell.. you aint sad?"

"Jared I kinda knew he wasn't gonna be faithful to me anyways. I grew attached but I was also prepared to eventually be hurt by him." She said, looking out the window.

"I didn't know she was gone fuckin cheat on me. You know how much i loved her? Shit man, I hate bitches like her!" I yelled.

"Chill out Jared. Calm down, and just chill." She mumbled.

I got a call on messenger.

"What maria?" I answered, sniffing.

"Jared i'm so sorry, can you please come back?" She asked.

"Fuck you Maria, I mean that. Don't call me, don't text me, leave me the fuck alone."I hung up the phone & blocked her on messenger.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

86.3K 258 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
63.8K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
35.7K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
113K 12.7K 29
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...