The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 175

387 12 2
By Bluemoon609

This is the longest story I have ever written, and I appreciate all the readers and commenters and voters, it actually encourage me. I apologize for the late update for all the books, as I don't have any sort of inspiration to write the fighting scenes. I've completed like 3 to 4 chapters for this book and I will publish it on later days.

P.s I'm not really sure about Dino's last name. I read somewhere that he prefers to be called by his familia name which is Cavallone. If I am wrong, please do correct me.

Also I was planning to write something about Kyoya's parents one shot, maybe like a side chapter. And I also thought about writing about their past and their relationship with Xavier and Iemitsu, and how they got divorced and gone missing. If that is a great idea, please comment.

____________________

Chapter 175

____________________

Kyokai and Ryohei gaped at what they were seeing, they were having a normal day when their new English teacher arrived. It was none other than Cavallone Dino, girls sighed at the sight of the handsome blonde man as each one started asking him personal questions "what is he doing here ?" Ryohei whispered to Kyokai "I don't know" Kyokai glared "ah ? Are you familiar with Dino-sensei ?" Tsubaki asked them "somewhat" they answered.

Kyokai raised from her seat, which caught students and Dino's attention. She walked until she stood in front of the teachers desk, he looked down at the paper she placed on the desk "come outside with me or else I'll kill you" he read in a low tone then shuddered from fear and nervousness, matters of the students can be heard as the two left the classroom "Etto, I wanted to tell you that I'm visiting" Dino nervously laughed as he walked behind Kyokai while she walked crossed arms "why are we going do far ?" He frowned "perhaps so that students won't eavesdrop" he thought "so no one would hear you scream" she said and he paled.

"OFFU !!!" She suddenly turned to give him a painful punch on the stomach, that made him spit out and fall on his knees "i-i-it's been forever since I felt your strength" he nervously smiled while holding his stomach "did your strength got stronger by 100% ?" He sweat dropped "why are you here ?" She glared "aren't you happy that I'm here ?" He looked up at her and she rubbed her feet on his face "so you came here to harass me, you married perverted bug ?" She growled.

She turned and pinched the bridge of her nose "your giving me a headache, I have Disciplinary work to do" she walked down the hallway "you sound exactly like Kyoya" he stood up and followed her "usei !" He got punched in the face "do you hate him ?" He held his bruised cheek while shuddering in pain "no, I just hate comparison" she stated and turned to continue walking.

After school, They carried Ikuto to the infirmary, because he couldn't move a muscle from today's running the mile in P.E "excuse us" Adelheid opened the door and they paled, Ryohei and Koyo dropped Ikuto from shock. They saw Dino kissing their school nurse passionately, they were so into the mood that they didn't notice who came in. They paled as Kyokai kicked Dino in the face and he landed on the floor "you pervert ! Freak ! Cheating ! Horse ! Cockroach !" She stomped on him at every single word "so energetic I see" she stopped and looked at the nurse "Kazumi-san !?" Her eyes widen "hi hi !" Kazumi waved.

"Can you remove your foot now !?" Dino muffled under Kyokai's foot and Kyokai pulled back so Dino can stand up "Oops sorry, I stained my lipstick on you, my love" Kazumi smiled and rubbed her thumb against the corner of his lips "Kazumi-san, what are you doing here ?" Kyokai asked and Kazumi raised her finger "it's Kazumi-sensei from now on, I'm the school's new nurse" she winked and stuck out her tongue cutely "huh !?" Kyokai and Ryohei gasped "its undercover mission" Kazumi laughed "wait !!" They looked at Julie.

Julie's eyes started to analyze and calculate Kazumi's measurements and beauty rate, from her face, to her slightly exposed breasts, to her legs that were showing because of the short pencil skirt, until her feet "over a 1000% !!!" He yelled, startling everyone, Koyo and Ikuto gaped "a goddess !!" The three said "please treat us, Sexy-sensei !!" Julie and Koyo sat on their knees in front of Kazumi "I'm the real patient here !!" Ikuto yelled, the two got bumped by Adelheid.

Kazumi chuckled "Dino, I got admirers already" she told Dino "yes yes, how cute !" He laughed and pulled her to him from behind "you kids should not stick too close to my wife" he continued to smile "wife !!?" They repeated "Sexy-sensei is too beautiful for you !!" Koyo raised his fist "don't call her that !" Dino popped a vein "oh my~" Kazumi smiled and held her pink cheeks "you are enjoying this are you ?" Kyokai sweat dropped.

Kazumi smiled "well.." she tilted her head "since my husband doesn't treat me that way" she crossed her arms and looked away, Dino flinched "K-Kazumi" he anime cried and she puffed her cheeks "pooop~" he pressed her cheeks with his fingers from behind "you !" She caught his wrist and he laughed "excuse us" Adelheid picked up Ikuto by the back of his collar "where are you going, Adelheid ?" Kyokai asked "home to treat this idiot, and beat up the other idiots. Otherwise, they will all die from lose of blood" Adelheid explained "nooo~" Chibi Julie and Koyo got dragged by Kaoru "then excuse us" Kyokai bowed her head and left with Ryohei "bye bye !" Kazumi waved and smiled.

Dino chocked as he got pulled by his tie "where were we ?" She smirked "Kazumi, I'm really upset with what your wearing" he said and she pouted "seriously, your shirt is too tight, and your skirt is too short, and your lab coat isn't doing any work" he pointed out "then.." she glared and pushed him on the clinic bed, she straddled on his lap. His eyes widen as she removed her lab coat "how about now ?" She crossed her arms under her breasts "Kazumi" he warned "all I'm asking is a kiss" she pouted "that is not how you ask for a kiss !" He nervously sweated at their position.

She glared then unbuttoned the first two buttons of her dress shirt "Dino~" she played with his tie before loosing it and he sighed heavily "why are you inviting today ?" He sat up removing his tie and wrapped his arms around her hips as they kissed, he unbuttoned the rest of her dress shirt and slipped it off her shoulders "Kazumi, your so beautiful" he left kisses on her collarbone and chest, she chuckled and hugged his head "go on~" she twisted a pair of his hair around her finger "Dino dear" she lift up his head "I want you" she whispered.

He smirked and gave her a kiss, she gasped as he pulled her to pin her on the bed "I want you too" he whispered back and they kissed "Dino" she whispered as he kissed her neck, she ran her hand through his hair "I love you" she whispered "say that you love me" she cupped his cheeks, he shushed her with a kiss. He lift up her back and unhooked her bra as she undid his belt "am I interrupting something ?" They paused and broke the kiss, Kazumi sweat dropped and Dino paled at the sight of an angry Kyoya, who had opened the curtains at the hearing of inappropriate sounds "I-I'm sorry, I was trying to stop him" Kyokai appeared behind him and gasped at the scene she saw "I'm sorry !" She covered her red face.

Kazumi nervously laughed "Kyoya ! It's been a while !" She smiled "save it" Kyoya glared "are you going to get off her or do I have to bite you to death ?" He crossed his arms "well he can't get off you see, so.." Kazumi said and Kyoya growled "make it quick" he closed the curtains for them to wear their clothes, Kyokai glanced at him from the corner of her eyes and looked away when he looked at her still red face "give me that, I need it" they heard Kazumi "oh here, let me help" Dino said "touch her and I'll bite you to death" Kyoya growled "h-hai" Dino sweat dropped.

Kazumi then opened the curtains after they were done redressing "great job, Kyoya, you ruined the mood" she placed her hand on her hip "this is a school" Kyoya glared "he's right, Kazumi. We should just do it at the hotel" Dino said "what part of 'touch her and I'll bite you to death' don't you understand ?" Kyoya growled and pressed his tonfa under Dino's chin "Kyoya, don't start a fight" Kyokai tugged on Kyoya's back.

Dino blinked as Kyoya pulled back "are you okay, Kyokai ? You look awfully red" he pointed "eh !?" Kyokai flinched, which made Dino flinch in surprise "w-w-well, um.." Kyokai nervously played with her fingers "y-you and Kazumi-san were about to.." she mumbled "well that's normal, didn't you and Kyoya do it ?" Dino smiled "of course they did, what are you saying ?" Kazumi smacked his arm, they frowned at the silence from the two as Kyokai got redder "you haven't ?" Dino's eyes widen.

Kyokai bit her lip as she was so red and embarrassed that brought her to the edge of tears, she flinched when Kyoya pulled her to rest her forehead on his chest "don't look at her, whether we did it or did not is none of your concern" he glared, her eyes widen "gah !" They flinched when her head exploded, Kyoya caught her as she collapsed "she fainted" they sweat dropped "this is new, I didn't even kiss her" Kyoya thought.

Few minutes passed, as Kyokai opened her eyes and winced "what happened ?" She held her head "your finally awake" she looked up and blushed at Kyoya's face. They were laying down on the couch in the Reception room, she gasped and fell off the couch, his eyes widen in surprise "Kyoya !" She sat up suddenly, which made him almost flinch "I-I-I got to go !" She got up to leave the room "get back here" he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, she gasped and landed on top of him.

She blushed as he wrapped his arms around her head and waist, she clenched on his chest as he stroked her hair "don't go yet, I haven't held you in a long time" he whispered, she closed her eyes shut "I-I have Disciplinary committee work !" She lift herself up using her arms "I-I-I got to go !" She got up and left the room, he sat up in confused and stared at the closed door "hn" he glared "so what's for dinner ?" Dino asked Kazumi as they walked toward the school gates "hm ?" They frowned and looked behind them at the sound of footsteps "Offu !!" Kyoya punched Dino in the face with his tonfa "because of you, Kyokai won't even let me touch her" Kyoya glared and pulled Dino's collar "she didn't let you since your relationship started !" Dino sweat dropped.

The next day after school, Kyokai sighed heavily as she walked in the hallway with the Disciplinary committee members behind her, they frowned as she sighed again while playing with a pair of her hair "gah !" They paled when they saw Kyoya walking toward them, Kyokai's eyes widen "oh I forgot something" she turned to walk the opposite way "hold" she chocked as he pulled the back of her collar "we have some talking to do" he held her head to turn her and face him "you don't normally do the talking" she said and he glared "Itatatata !!" They nervously sweated as he rubbed his knuckles painfully against her head.

"That hurts !" She punched him but he caught her fist "wah !" She gasped as he threw her over his shoulder "Kyoya ! Put me down !" She struggled and he walked away "Kyoya !!!" She kept hitting his back until he reached their house, she flinched as he dropped her on their couch "Ky-" she sat up and blushed when his face got near to hers as he hovered above her "do you seriously hate me ?" He whispered and collapsed on top of her "I-I don't" she mumbled "I-I'm just shy" she blushed "well your shyness level increased at the level when we started dating" he growled "I'm sorry" she whispered.

She flinched as he lift himself up to look at her "lets go on a date" he suggested "eh ?" She blinked "w-will this make you forgive me ?" She asked "hn I'll think about it" he said and she frowned "I want you to wear this" he pulled out a shopping bag from behind the couch "I'll wait outside" he got up, she sat up and looked inside the beg.

He waiting outside at the front door, watching Aki running around in happiness "sorry to make you wait" Kyokai came out and closed the front door behind her "took you long enough" he glared at her and his eyes widen, she tugged on the hem of her green and grey sweater then lowered her short white skirt, a grey high heels short boots to complete the outfit "I'm so sorry ! I didn't know how to do my hair" she blushed and fixed her bangs that were pinned aside with a green hair clip "it's fine" she flinched as he turned away from her "lets go" he started walking, she frowned then followed.

She held her hands behind her back as they walked side by side in silent, she flinched when she twisted her leg and fell. She blushed when he caught her by putting his arm around her shoulders while she held onto him "are you alright ?" He asked "y-yes" she nodded "here" he offered his arm "t-thank you" she blushed and took his arm "w-we usually walk hand in hand" she noted "I gave you my arm as a support since your clumsy" he said "I-I'm not clumsy !" She glared "hm" she puffed her cheeks and hugged his arm "y-you are the one who bought me these heels" she said "you are the one wearing them" he said.

"So where do you want to go ?" He asked as they walked in the shopping street "hmm" she placed her finger on her lips and looked around "I actually want to buy body lotion" she said "which shop ?" He asked "eh really ? You want to come with me ?" She frowned "why am I here then ?" He glared and she smiled "its over there" she pointed. She sighed in relief when they entered the not very crowded shop, otherwise she wouldn't find him next to her the next second. She flinched as he glanced around then dragged him away from Sakura perfumes.

He watched her sniff two different flavored lotions, she made a frown face then a pleased on "ne Kyoya" she called and he walked toward her "which one is better ?" She lift up the two lotions "hn" he bent down to smell "this one" he pointed "I liked this too" she smiled "it's ocean flavor" she frowned "how do they make such a flavor ?" He raised a brow and she shrugged, but smiled since they were having a conservation "I'll take this" she took the blue lotion box "oh they have vanilla flavor" her eyes widen at the white box "no need to buy it, you naturally smell like vanilla" he noted "is that so ?" She looked at him confused.

They sat outside a cafe in the nice weather, he rested his cheek on his fist while watching her drink her vanilla milkshake with rosy cheeks "good ?" He asked "hm !" She nodded "thank you, Kyo" she smiled "though I feel bad you paid for all this" her eyes sadden "don't mind it" he held her hand, she blushed at that before smiling and holding his hand back, his thumb played with her ring.

He blinked and stared at where she placed her ring "why do you wear it on your left ring finger ?" He asked "you usually wear your rings on your index finger because your too thin" he noted "oh" she blushed "I-I heard when you wear it on that finger it means you found your soulmate" she smiled "I love you, Kyoya, you are my soulmate" she held his hand with both her hands and smiled brightly, he sighed heavily and cupped her cheek with his other hand "eh ?" She blinked and blushed "w-what ?" She said "nothing, your just cute" he patted her head "I-I'm not" she mumbled.

As they reached home, she decided to prepare dinner "Kyokai, I'm going to take a bath" he said "hm, alright" she said and turned back to cooking, he stared at her back "I said I'm going to take a bath" he glared "I know, I heard you" she frowned at him over her shoulder, he popped a vein "I'm not going alone" he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind "Kyoya !" She glared "take a bath alone and let me cook" she said "fine" he sighed heavily and turned to leave. As he left the kitchen, he heard a gasp and a thud.

He went back inside the kitchen to see her sitting on the floor with her arms over her chest, he spotted the pot on the floor "Kyokai, what happened ?" He knelt "I-I accidentally slipped and the pot with the hot water fell on me" she weakly smiled "come here" he grabbed her hand and dragged her with him "K-Kyoya ?" She frowned as they entered the bathroom with the bathtub, she flinched when he slipped the soaked sweater over her head, tossing it aside. He pushed her inside and grabbed the shower head "gah !! Kyoya !!" She gasped as he turned on the water and splashed her with it, mainly on the chest part where the hot water fell "the water's cold !" She yelled "shut up and move your hands" he glared "and quit squirming around, your getting the water everywhere" he said "stop !!" She blocked her face from the water using her hands.

"I-I can do it myself !" She tried to get the shower head from him while crossing her arm over her chest "no" he held it away from her, she suddenly took a fist of his shirt and pulled him. He tripped over the threshold of the shower door and dropped the shower head, her eyes widen as her back pressed against the wall while he trapped her between his arms as he was about to fall. He hovered above her after getting soaked wet, they only stood there staring at each other in shock.

She closed her eyes and blushed as he kissed her, they wrapped their arms around each other to draw closer. She started unbuttoning his shirt while he unclipped her bra, tossing those clothes out of the shower. She clenched on his hair as he folded her breasts, she moaned in his mouth when he pinched her nipples. She frowned when he suddenly pulled back holding her shoulders "we shouldn't" he shook her head and she blinked "continue with your bath" he stepped out and picked up his soaked shirt, his eyes widen as she hugged him from behind "I-I don't mind i-if we had a bath together" she blushed "alright, but stop hugging me. I can feel you on my back" he said, she flinched and blushed "it became a habit !" She turned away from him while crossing her arms around her breasts.

They ended up sitting across each other in the bathtub, he rested his cheek on his fist as he stared at her crossing her arms over her chest "what are you hiding from ? I said I'm not going to do anything and I already saw them a couple of times" he glared and she flinched "I-I know, i-i-its just they're too big" she blushed and he blinked "come here" she gasped as he suddenly pulled her toward him, resting her back against his chest as she sat between his legs.

He wrapped one arm around her breasts and the other around her hips, she closed one eye as he kept giving her butterfly kisses on her cheek "hey that tickles" she giggled and he slightly smiled against her cheek, he rested his head on hers as they watched their hands entwining, she smiled and kissed the back of his hand "feels nice ?" He asked "hm" she nodded "Kyoya, I'm sorry" she mumbled "for what ?" He said "I acted stupid before, I didn't know what I was doing" she sighed "it's fine" he said "you were about to get raped before, correct ?"

Her eyes widen, he sat back as she looked at him "h-how did you know ?" She asked "Glasses told me" he said "seriously, Sato.." she sighed heavily "can you tell me what happened ?" He rested her back against his chest and she bit her lip "well it happened when I moved out Namimori, I made a list of goals to become my adoptive parents perfect daughter" she began "I got into this ice skating competition that I got interested in, but I eventually broke my leg and never wanted to step on the ice ring again" she smiled "though, few days later, I got kidnaped by some strangers who had a hobby of taking random girls in the street to make them their slaves, and I happened to become one of them" she shrugged "I've been kept there for days, luckily they didn't rape me because Sato and some men came and saved me"

Her tear drops landed in the water on the tub "I was so scared, ever since that day I've been trapped in the manaion and avoided anyone's touch, except Sato's" she smiled "I've developed a habit of hitting anyone who touches me" she covered her eyes and frowned when he embraced her, burying his face in her hair "I appreciate that you told me" he said "I will never force this kind of thing on you" he said "and I will always protect you, never letting anyone touch you" he whispered, she smiled and leaned back against him "I love you so much, Kyoya"

He kissed her temple and she hugged his arms that were around her "I-I don't really mind you touching me, only you" she blushed "I've waited patiently for literally three years of this relationship to get this far, of course I'm the only one who can touch you" he glared "no herbivore touch what's mine" he said "your so possessive" she commented "but I don't mind !" She smiled, he stroked her hair as she snuggled against him.

His eyes widen when she straddled on his lap and pressed her breasts against his chest while wrapping her arms around his neck "ne Kyo.." she said "I always feel bad since I kept making you wait patiently, but I appreciate it" she smiled "I love you" she hugged him "hn" he kissed her cheek and she giggled "same" he rested his head against hers "you know you could get out of the bath first, I don't mind" she stroked his hair "hn" he tightened his grip around her "I don't think I'm able to do that" he looked away "eh ? Why not ?" She rested his head on her shoulder "I have a problem" he mattered "a prob-" she paused when she felt him "there's a sponge" she reached between them under the water "hm !" She flinched when he jolted suddenly, grabbing on the sides of the tub "Kyokai" he growled "y-yes ?" She mumbled "that's not a sponge" he glared "I'm sorry !!" She hid her red face behind her hands.

After bath and cleaning the kitchen, they laid down on the couch with her on top of him. He stroked her hair as she snuggled against his chest comfortably "Kyoya~" she whispered "hn ?" He nuzzled her hair "hehe, nothing" she smiled at him then rested her head back on his shoulder "something wrong ?" He asked "no" she shook her head "your just the perfect guy for me" she smiled. She forced him for them to wear their couple hoodies, the bunny and the wolf. He refused at first, but since they are alone and it would make her happy, he went with it this time.

She sat between his legs with her legs next to his sides. She closed her eyes as he put the lotion she bought across her face, she giggled as he rubbed her cheeks "your skin is so soft" he mattered and she blinked "eh ? Is that so ?" She smiled. He pressed her cheeks together and pulled her for a kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck and he around her waist. He smirked against her lips as she wrapped her legs around his waist to get closer, he pulled her to straddle on his lap. She placed her hands behind his neck as he grabbed her bum, they pulled back with their saliva hanging and she covered her mouth while blushing.

He pulled her hood with the ears on her head and slightly smiled, he rested his forehead on hers "Kyo, I love you" she whispered "hn" he kissed her gently "same" he whispered back "your cute" he kissed her cheek "I-I'm not !" She blushed "hm~" she hid her red face in his neck, he chuckled and hugged her tighter. They looked at each other, she flinched at the eye contact and lowered the hood to cover her face. He held the tip and raised the hood a bit to glance at her face, she blushed and her eyes glanced up at him "if you look at me that way.." he lowered her hood "I won't be able to hold myself back" he pushed her to get on top.

She stared at him as he hovered above her, she blushed and closed her eyes as he bent down to kiss her. Their lips kept stroking gently, tilted their heads side to side from time to time. She cupped his cheeks and they kissed deeper, she blushed at the feeling of his hand sneak under her hoodie. They slightly pulled back to stare at each other, she panted lightly. She whimpered and looked away as he kissed her neck, then pulled back to see the marks he left.

He laid down next to her and pulled her to his chest, she snuggled against him to get comfortable and closed her eyes to take a nap. After a while, he felt Aki jump on the couch. He used his arm to boost the puppy for it to lay down between them, cuddling for warmth. Kyoya sighed heavily and closed his eyes to sleep.

The next day after school, Kyoya payed a surprise visit. Kyokai whimpered as she was now straddling on his lap while he was sitting on the seat in the Reception room "hn" he rested his cheek on his fist and smirked, his arm around her firmly so she won't escape "K-Kyoya~" she whimpered "what did I tell you to say ?" He said "m-may I have a kiss p-please.." She asked shyly and he raised a brow "C-Chairman ?" She blushed and he smirked "your so cute" he embraced her "w-why do you want me to say it ?" She buried her red face in his neck "because I never heard you say it" he trailed his finger down her spine and she shuddered.

She flinched when he wrapped his arms around her hips and buried his face in her neck "hm !" She clenched on his shoulders as he planted a gentle kiss on her neck "so sensitive today I see" he smirked against her skin and she blushed "well, I haven't touched you today" he chuckled darkly and she shuddered "ah !" She let out a small moan as he kissed her neck "let's see how sensitive you are today" he picked her up to make her sit on the desk, he gave her a deep kiss until she felt dizzy.

He unbuttoned her dress shirt and quickly slipped off her shoulders "hm~" she looked away blushing as he kissed her neck while folding her breasts, he pulled back to slip off her panties under her skirt passed her legs "K-Kyoya.." She whispered "hm !" She hugged his shoulders as he entered his finger inside of her, she blushed and hid her face in his neck. She bit on his shoulder as he entered another finger right away, though he wouldn't move them. She whimpered and kept tugging on him, he bent down to her ear "beg"

She blushed and her eyes started to form tears "p-please Chairman" she whispered and he smirked "hm !" She held back a moan as he entered two more fingers at once "I see you are used to my touch" he smirked and she tried her best to hold back her moans, she couldn't when he started nibbling her sensitive ear "ahh !" She gasped and clenched on his shoulders as she neared the end, but he pulled out before she could. She collapsed on him and panted heavily "not yet" he smirked and licked soaked fingers.

She clenched her fists when he got on his knees, pulled her legs over his shoulders "ah !" She threw her head back "Kyoya~" she moaned and shuddered at the pleasurable feeling, she clenched on his hair to pull him closer. She gasped as she came, he stayed still for a moment before standing up licking his lips. He caught her as she almost fell and rested her against his chest "you came fast" he chuckled "I-I'm sorry" she blushed and clenched on his chest "it's fine" he lift up her chin "did you enjoy that ?" He smirked, she blushed redder and nodded honestly "good" he pecked her lips.

"Kai-chan, I-" Kazumi and Dino opened the door and their eyes widen, Kyoya and Kyokai glanced at them and she paled "sorry for interrupting" Dino pulled Kazumi and closed the door "my God !" Kyokai buried her red face in her hands, Kyoya watched her as she mattered something in Italian "hey.." He lift up her head to give her a passionate kiss "what happen happened, its fine" he said "I'm not embarrassed because we go caught by Pervert Freak ! But because we got caught by your sister !" She yelled "hmm how can I face her now ?" She grumbled.

=Time Skip=

The next day, it was Kazumi's first time teaching. Most of the male students were jealous because she only taught third year students. The students were clearly distracted as she wrote on the board "any problem ?" She turned and gave them a smile.

Kotoya was focused on his book and raised his arm, her face brightened since teaching was fun for her. She told everyone to work on the given assignment while approaching the questioned student "yes, what is your question ?" She asked and placed her hair behind her ear.

He pointed at the paragraph on his book "I don't understand this part" he said "alright, I'll explain again" she chuckled and bent down to explain, his eyes slightly widen at the feeling of something soft against his back "do you understand ?" He flinched at the hot breath "y-yes" he blushed and nodded "Yay ! I succeeded !" She straightened up and clasped her hands cheerfully, Kotoya hid his face behind his book and hoped he won't faint any second.

The students stared in shock "Kazumi-sensei !" The male students raised their arms for questions, they heard the school bell "well, that's all for today ! I'll see you tomorrow" Kazumi smiled and gathered her things as the students bloomed in disappointment. She got out of the classroom to see a group of male students handing her a bouquet of flowers. She smiled and took it before leaving, being greeted by the students along the hallway "Offu !" She looked up toward the giggling girls and smiled at Dino who just tripped over his own foot.

Dino nervously laughed at the attention and gathered the scattered papers, he frowned as Kazumi knelt and helped "you are hopeless, my love" she smiled at him, he blushed in embarrassment and laughed "its my fifth time today" he rubbed his neck, she handed him to papers and both stood up.

He scratched his cheek nervously at the flowers in her arms "more admirers ?" He smiled "oh yes, I'm becoming popular faster than I thought" she chuckled "hm ?" Kyokai was patrolling the empty hallway when she spotted them from far "well, I have to go the infirmary" she walked passed him, but he grabbed her wrist.

She looked at him confused then flinched in realization "I love you, dear" she smiled and he rubbed his head "you know we only got married for Nickolas's sake, right ?" He said "so you don't need to stay in act all the time" he added, Kyokai's eyes widen. Kazumi pulled back her wrist "I know that, I really love Nickolas, he is an amazing child" she said "but you not pricing my love for you is getting irritated, Valentino Dino !" She glared and stormed away "Kazumi !" He paled "you know I don't like that name !"

He sighed heavily and rubbed his neck "Valentino Dino" he paled at the deadly presence behind him "Kyokai !!" He backed toward the wall, dropping the papers again "how much did you hear ?" He nervously laughed "you know we got married for Nickolas's sake ?" Her smile twitched "alright, that much" he sweat dropped "you made Kazumi-san upset" she growled and rolled up her sleeve "w-wait !" He held out his hand "usei !" He screamed as she stomped her foot on the wall, right bellow his croch.

He sweated waterfalls "Kazumi-san is important to me, you don't even want to deal with me or her brothers" she glared "Kyokai" they looked aside to see Kyoya, she gasped "Kyo !" She rushed to hug his waist, she rubbed her pink cheek against his chest "hn" he patted her head, Dino sweat dropped at what he saw. He thought he was seeing flouting hearts around her.

He flinched when Kyoya glared at him "did something happen between you and my Kyokai ?" Kyoya narrowed his eyes "no ! Nothing !" Dino laughed nervously, Kyoya felt a tug and looked down at Kyokai "ne Kyo, did you come to pick me up ?" She asked excitedly, only get more excited when he nodded "alright, I'll bring my school bag" she smiled and left.

Kyoya glanced behind him as Dino collected the papers once again "wah !" Dino got startled as Kyoya pulled out his weapon "why did you pull out your weapon !?" Dino said "I don't know but I feel like biting you to death for some reason" Kyoya said "then don't fight for no reason !" Dino paled, he was surprised when Kyoya pulled back his tonfa "how are you doing with Kazumi ?" He asked "eh ?" Dino frowned "is Kazumi happy ?" Kyoya asked "yes, she's happy with Nickolas--" Dino got cut off "is Kazumi happy with you ?" Kyoya glared "I came" Kyokai walked toward them "if she is not, then not only I will bite you to death, I will kill you with my bare hands" Kyoya told Dino before walking away, Kyokai sent Dino a glare before leaving him to think about the question.

At Dino's apartment at night, Dino came back from a meeting to see Kazumi sleeping on the bed. He placed his coat aside then approached her, he stared at her for a moment then went to change. He laid down next to her after and kissed her cheek, rubbing her arm.

She woke up by more kissed pressed against her face "I'm back" he smiled "welcome back" she whispered drowsily "let's do something" he kissed her neck "I'm not really in the mood" she turned away from him "I'm tired and I don't want to do it anymore" she mumbled "since you only see me a mother of your child" she nuzzled her pillow and went back to sleep, he rubbed his neck and sighed.

The next day, Kyokai was attending her class when Dino summoned her out of class "huh ?" Kyokai glared as they were in the Reception Room with Dino bowing 90 degrees "you pulled me out my class because you want romance advices...from me ?" She repeated "usually it's the other way around" she pointed out "I know, but you the only one who knows the secret to our marriage and I don't know what to do !" Dino straightened up.

Kyokai tilted her head to think, she was trying to remember the romance novels she read and borrowed from Tsubaki "Kazumi-san is upset because you don't acknowledge her love" she stated "maybe you could show her that you love her as a wife and not as an useful object" she said "show it ?" Dino repeated and Kyokai sighed "do you even love Kazumi-san ?" She asked and he froze.

As he walked in the hallway, thinking about what to do, someone called behind him "Cavallone-sensei" Kazumi smiled cheerfully "I took this yesterday by accident" she handed him a paper then walked away "Kazumi" he grabbed her hand gently "hm ?" She looked at him, he reached to rub under her eye "your mascara is smudged" he smiled "there more beautiful" he pulled back "thank you, Cavallone-sensei" she gave him a smile before leaving.

He sighed heavily as he remembered how she always loved him doing that, saying how beautiful she it. She even mentioned that she loves his name, now she is calling him by the familia name "is that how you flirt ?" He screamed in surprise as Kyokai appeared behind him "stop doing that !!" He yelled.

Dino have been trying to communicate with Kazumi the whole day, but all she did was treat him like a stranger. Kyokai stared at the gloomy horse at the corner, she scratched her cheek as the others came and stared at him "let's help him" Kyokai told them and they nodded.

After school hours, Kazumi gathered her things while waiting for Romario in the infirmary room. Without her knowing, the door opened and Dino was pushed in. He was wearing a fancy suit, his hair was slicked back with only few strands on his face, and his hands were holding a flower bouquet and a chocolate box.

He straightened up and cleared his throat "Kazumi" he called but she didn't answer, she was too busy with the papers she didn't hear him. Dino was about to go back, but stopped in his tracks at Kyokai's glare. He stared at the closed door then at Kazumi, he took a deep breath "Kazumi.." He called again, she didn't hear him. This time, he walked up to he "love ?" He held her arm, she gasped in surprise and punched him in the face. She covered her mouth at his crouched form while holding his face, the stuff that were in his hands fell on the floor. He winced and felt his nose might start bleeding "oh god ! You scared me !" She leaped him sit on a chair and went to get an ice pack.

She sat across him and moved his hand gently to press the ice pack against his face "I'm so sorry, Cavallone-sensei" she said and he held her hand "it's Dino" he corrected and she blinked "and I'm the one who's sorry, Kazumi" he mumbled "I realized I was wrong and I feel lonely without you" he grabbed the flowers and got off the chair on one knee, still holding her hand "so let me try again" he said "Hibari Kazumi, will you marry me, not as the mother of my child but my wife as well ?"

Tears started forming in her eyes "do you really love me ?" She whispered "I love you, Kazumi" he smiled and she covered her mouth "yes !" She tackled him for a hug and ended up on his lap "so you forgive me ?" He almost choked out of breath from her powerful grip than ran in the family "if you start calling me 'love' and your wife" she laughed and pulled back "I love you, Dino !" She kept kissing his cheek and he smiled at the sound of his own name pass through her lips.

The next morning, Kyokai felt realized during class as it was shown how happy Kazumi was. But the PDA was a bit too much, they both rubbed noses and held hands while standing in front of the infirmary room "alright, I need to go" Dino chuckled "just one more minute" Kazumi pouted and raised her leg backwards as they exchanged a kiss "gah !" Kyoya suddenly appeared and punched Dino in the face with his tonfa "married my sister for your kid ?" Kyoya growled.

Dino paled "you told him !?" He asked Kyokai, who was trying to stop Kyoya by clinging on him but ended up getting dragged "K-Kisume-san told him" Kyokai mumbled "he knew all along !?" Dino face palmed "enough chit chat" Kyoya held up his tonfa "I'll bite you to death for using my sister as object" he growled.

Dino got up and ran for his life, Kyokai's arms loosened and fell on the ground when Kyoya started chasing after him. She got up and cleaned the dust off her clothes, she looked at Kazumi who laughed at the scene "do you mind if I asked something personal, Kazumi-san ?" Kyokai said "hm ?" Kazumi smiled and tilted her head "you told me you have dated a lot of men, but why do you love Dino ?" Kyokai asked and Kazumi blinked before holding her cheeks "you are a bit red" Kyokai pointed out "a-am I !?" Kazumi laughed.

_______________________

Story fact

Kazumi fell in love with Dino a year after they met, which was the time he was training with Reborn. She still loved him even after his marriage.

Another fact that Kyoya still does not approve this marriage, he thinks that Kazumi deserves a better man or no man at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 645 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...
2.1K 30 1
Ame Hikari and her guardians are going to being attending Nami Middle with Vongola's 10th. As the Head of the Hikari Family, who dropped out of schoo...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
6.6K 149 45
This story happened 12 years later. Erima is the new external head adviser and has a crush on hibari. Hibari has a girl named Nina beside him that is...