His Princess

Da baileybear301

Joker. The King of Gotham. The craziest man the world has ever known. The man needs someone new. Someone i... Altro

DΓ©but
I
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
caractères
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
His Princess
kinks/fetishes
xvi
xvii
xviii
Thank You Guys!!!
xx

xix

11.4K 199 45
Da baileybear301

Toss some confetti in the air

And Celebrate

"Billie, hey. Come on, we need to go somewhere". "What"? Billie blinks her eyes open, looking up at a blurry Nate. "What Nate"? "Come on. We need to go somewhere". "Why"? "Just come on". She stands and slides on her bright purple slippers that have yet to be used and follows behind him. "Is something wrong"? "No. Just come on". She lets him pull her up to the roof and sits next to him, leaning tiredly against his shoulder. "Why did you call me out here". "Sh. Look".

She smiles at the sight of the butterflies and watches as they flutter about the mansion. "They're so beautiful". "Don't tell anyone I let you out here". "I won't. Swear it. We can go inside". "No. I wanted you to see this. We can stay a bit longer". "Come on Nate. It's cold out anyway". "Come on. Just wait a little while longer. They never come out in the winter". "We can come back. I swear it". "Ok ok. Buzz kill". He helps her back into the mansion and walks her down to the kitchen.

"What time is it"? "Only three". "Don't you think he should be home by now"? "No. Not at all". At his laugh, Billie lifts a brow and glares from her spot on the kitchen counter. "What do you know that I don't"? "Nothing". Liar. "Just business as usual".

As Nathaniel begins seasoning fish (at Billie's request) he notices two butterflies that wondered in. He knows they followed Billie in. He knows why too. They're following the light.

"Nate look". Billie smiles at the two butterflies that landed on her fingers and pets their wings as if they were loyal pets. "They're so pretty".

And that would be the light. The one that anything with eyes could see. Even the small butterflies. "Wow. I've never seen them act like this. Look at them Nate". She smiles as one flutters on the tip of her nose, it's wings continuously flapping against her eyelashes. "I think it likes you. That or it's pissing on your face as we speak". "You're sick".

Billie's giggle fills the air until the door slams and steps shuffle into the kitchen. "Nate get a ra-. Oh shit". Billie screeches at the sight of her beloved, her feet traveling to him before he can tell her not to worry. "My god Daddy your face"!

Joker settles in the chair, sighing with a roll of his eyes as Billie sits on the table in front of him. "What did you do? And you're covered in blood?! Are you hurt. Of course you are. Where? Do you need a hospital? Where is it coming from? Daddy I dunno what to do-". "Billie"! He silences her by placing his hands on either side of her face and pulling her forehead flush to his. "I'm safe baby girl. It's not my blood and it's just a bit of ash. It will wash away. I just have to shower". At her whimper he stands and pulls her into his embrace. "I'm okay baby. We're okay. There's nothing to worry about. Just like I promised". He wipes the ash from her cheek and kisses the pout from her lips. "Come shower with me". He slides her off the table and takes her hand in his bigger one as they walk up to their bathroom.

"Take off all of your clothes Princess". Joker watches her strip in the teasing manner she's always so sinfully good at (Even if it isn't intentional).

Eventually, he begins to undress as well, his eyes boring into Billie's naked skin. As the two step in, Joker takes a moment to watch the water dance down her skin. Without thinking, he pins her to the wall, his eyes flickering between blue and indigo. "You have no fucking idea what you do to me". His pupil is doing something Billie has never seen before. It's growing then shrinking then vibrating. It's enticing and terrifying all at once. "What do I do"? She gasps at the groan that slips past his watered down ash covered lips and cowers further back into the wall. He looks like a wolf. Given the chance, she knows he could act like one too. When the lust takes over, he's beyond insanity.

"Fuck. You make me so hard Princess. I've become one of those sexually frustrated teenagers". Billie's eyes widen as he brings her hand to his aching length. "Fuck Billie. I need you so fucking bad".

So maybe, just maybe he asked the doctor if intercourse is safe and maybe, just maybe he got the answer he was praying for.

"What am I supposed to do daddy"? Rather than giving an answer, he leans down and sucks bruises into her neck. "Daddy. Please". "Please what"? "Tell me what to do". He slides his wet hair from his eyes and growls at her. "Are you gonna do exactly what I say"? "Yes". "Ah ah ah. Yes who"? "Yes... sir"? He pinches her thigh at that, rubbing over the mark to soothe it. "That isn't right and you know it. Try it again. Yes who"? "Yes daddy". "Good girl".

He slides his hands up her sides, stopping one at her neck and dropping the other to his side. His thumb brushes over the bruises, pulling a hiss from her lips. "I like these here. Look so fucking pretty".

Joker glares as she looks down at his words. "Why do you do that"? "Do what"? "Look down"? "I dunno". "Are you embarrassed? You shouldn't be. There isn't an inch of you I haven't explored". A blush creeps up her neck as his hand pushes against the plug. She had forgotten that was in there. "Lets take this out". His hand stills at her whine and he kisses away the pout on her lips. "I'll be slow". He slowly twists and pulls it out, a sigh of relief escaping Billie's lips once it's completely out. "I told you you were gonna like wearing these plugs". He sets it in the small shower basket and focuses back on his length.

"Daddy needs your help". "With"? "His cock". Billie gasps at his words, her thighs squeezing together at the uncomfortable feeling there. "What am I supposed to do"? "Touch it. Just wrap your hand around it". She slowly wraps her fingers around his length, the size rather intimidating. Her hand doesn't even go all the way around it. It looks huge in her small hands.

"Now what"? "Do you really not know"? "Nuh uh". "Fuck. Billie. Now is really not the time for me to be teaching you how to give a damn handjob. Do what feels right and I'll help you. Okay"? "Yes daddy".

Billie's movements are slow and hesitant at first, her hand moving up and down. "Go just a little faster". She quickens her strokes, his groans telling her to continue. Without really knowing what she's doing , she twists her hand a bit as she snaps her wrist up, her thumb smoothing over the head.

"My god that's so fucking good. Keep going baby. Don't stop". Billie continues her movements until he moves her hand away and picks her up, sliding her up and down his length. "Fuck yes. Mm. Don't you dare cum without permission". He slams her down harder, knowing she won't be able to walk correctly for a few days. Small price to pay for riling him up so damn much.

There's a name she has for when he gets like this. All animalistic. Joker OG she calls it. When he's back to his insanity and nothing but vicious. She'll be in pain later, that much is clear. However, it's a pleasure not many can say they've ever experienced.

"Fuck. Feel so good princess. So good for daddy. Sound so fucking sexy". Her nails are biting into the skin of his neck, turning him on impossibly further.

All the voices in his head are completely laced in lust. Every word they say just egg him on further. It's insanity but in the best form.

Go harder. She can take it

She's pregnant. You can't

But she's gonna look so fucking good with a baby in her

She's so fucking hot. That body

Look at her. How those eyes close when she's about to cum

How her lips open in complete ecstacy.

That's all yours.

You own that

Never let her forget that either

"You're fucking mine. Mine". "Yours. Always".

Always. Two syllables. Six letters. Such a simple word to have such a complex meaning.

She's yours

Forever

Always

"Always Billie. Always". He bites down on her shoulder as he nears his climax, the pressure of his teeth bruising the skin. It'll be sore there for a while. As his eyes begin to roll back he brings Billie closer, his hands grasping her hips as if she'll float away.

"Cum baby. Cum for me". The two release at the same time, the shower becoming a lot steamier than before.

He slides her off, holding her to his chest to prevent her from falling over her own two wobbling legs.

"Are you okay baby"? "Exhausted". "Yeah"? He brushes his knuckles over her cheekbones, slowly swaying her from side to side. "Once I get us all cleaned up, you have to eat and then we'll go straight to sleep". "Don't want to eat". "You have to". Billie shakes her head slowly against his chest, her eyes closing on their own accord. "Wanna sleep. With you. Eat later". "Billie". His response is small puffs of breath, blowing against the skin of his chest.

"Only you baby". He carefully rinses away their mess and washes her to the best of his ability.

He never thought the day would come. The day he fell captive to the sweet eyes of his own captive. When the love of his life would become his weakness and his strength. Billie is and will forever be his. She makes him want to be good in the worst way. He can hardly count the amount of people he's killed in the name of love.

That isn't how love should work. But he's got a family now so the world has to make do. At least everyone will know to back off.

As he finishes up, he brings Billie to his waist and takes her sleeping form to the bed. Rather than dressing her, he leaves her in her naked skin and admires it. He slides on a pair of black boxers and lies beside her, a smile coming to his face as she slides closer into the side of his body. "Shouldn't you be asleep"? "Keep me warm. 'S cold". "Yeah"? "Mhm. Sleepy". He smirks as she cuddles into his chest and lies her naked thigh over his stomach. "I'll hold you until you wake up". "Don't leave anymore". "I won't my love. Get to sleep".

He watches her slip into peace and admires the butterflies that sit perched on her skin. "Little innocent Billie. I hope you stay this way forever". He runs his knuckles over the side of her neck, chuckling at the way she yearns for more of his even in her sleep.

The man watches her sleep and when he comes to the conclusion that she's not gonna wake up until morning, he begins to move her body bit by bit. "Promised". He kisses her head and leaves her body as is. "I just wanted to light the fire place. I'm not going anywhere". "Cold". "I know. You're gonna freeze if you don't let me at least cover you up". "You keep me warm. And let me sleep. Tired". He slides her body closer and turns her over, spooning her form as she grasps his fingers as if at any minute, he'll blow away with the wind.

He watches her chest expand and deflate with every breath. Watches the butterflies rest peacefully on their intertwined hands. Just take sin the image of his beloved.

When sleep threatens to invade the man, he carefully slides away and lights the fireplace. Before Billie can even know he moved, he's sliding her back into his arms and pulling the comforter over their skin.

He watches Billie for a bit longer before taking off his ring and watching the small bright lights rise from her skin. "I see them too Billie", he sighs against her skin. "I see them too".

******
One more chapter guys

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

24K 695 31
this is kinda just for fun so uh yea a girl named honey just moved to gotham to live with her best friend. one day her life gets turned around when...
30.1K 160 8
******PREVIEW****** She hated herself for it, but the way Jordan looked at her made her want to serve him and not the Lord. ...
63.2K 760 6
Sasha 19 years old. Her surname, parents she know nothing about. For the last 19 years she has been roaming around one foster home to other. Untill o...
13.9K 183 2
Mr. J meets Catwoman. Pure Smut. The Joker decides to go on a little robbing spree one night, but unexpectedly runs into a fiesty kitty whose hitting...