Fallen Love (H20Vanoss) {Olde...

By XxZero-HeroxX

Wild Cat went up to Vanoss and asked him to marry him. Vanoss was so happy to say yes as they were happy. 2 y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Final Chapter)
Newest version

Chapter 14

797 24 3
By XxZero-HeroxX

??? POV:}

I was writing down the plan and it was on Q as well."Daniel!Get the recorder!We're going to that killer's house!" "On it!"Daniel said as he went to get the recorder.We need to find out what that killer is up to so we could get him on our side.I walked outside and got my car ready.Once Daniel got in my car we drove all the way to that killer's house."Hey Brock.Do you think Evan will be alright?Like he talks in his sleep and he might give information." "Maybe he's just-" "enough talking about Vanoss!Lets just get this to Cartoonz and be done with this!All I wanted to fucking do was spend some time with Craig!" "Man.No wonder you never talk about Vanoss." "Shut the hell.up Lui!"We found those fucking youtubers.We park our car far from the killer's house and sneak to one of the windows."Hey Boss...?What do you think we could find?" "About this killer.Whats he hiding."I said as I lift Daniel up.He was on my shoulders as he started recording."Since I look fucking weak that doesn't mean I'm useless.This whole thing is your fault Tyler!If you wouldn't have got me pregnant than this whole thing couldn't happen at all-" "Evan calm-" "Hell no!This piece of shit-" "Everyone calm down.Now Wild Cat let him go..." "No!You fuckers always-"There was a lot of stuff happening and someone fucking yelled.I think that guy name Evan?"Remember this Wild Cat!You don't mess with Bat Owl and I could defend myself!"I grab the recording and stopped it.

I saw Daniel fell but I grab his hand and ran off.We were hiding in an alley way and hopefully they didn't see us."Well...Well...Evan's Bat Owl huh?Thats a huge surprised and he had a kid in him.More fun for us!Hehehe...."

__

Oh boy....What are they planning with their information?Who are these people anyway.

Sorry for a short chapter....
P.S.No picture

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.7K 49
"Hey Vanoss!" Delirious was trying to get in a good angle to snipe Vanoss. Just as he was about to pull the trigger, his screen turned grey and his...
102K 3.7K 22
After playing with all of their friends, Delirious falls asleep and gets suck in GTA V. Also so does the rest of his friends. Including the guy he li...
Plaything (H2Ohm) By Red

General Fiction

15.1K 611 22
Delirious has been in love with his best friend for years, but has never had the guts to tell him. Near the end of their senior year of high school t...
71 3 2
Jonathan realized something while playing with four of his best friends. Worried they'll hate him, he pulls away. Evan, Tyler, Brock and Brian all no...