HS - Wish You Were Here - Par...

By RubySlippers_

Immensely private Olivia has her world turned upside down when it collides with Harry, a critically acclaimed... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
SEQUEL!

Chapter 15

91.9K 2K 2.7K
By RubySlippers_

SMUT WARNING!

PLAYLIST

One Direction - Story Of My Life

One Direction - More Than This

Ariana Grande - Into You

HARRYS POV

Two cheeseburgers and two and half terrible in-house movies later my fingers play with her hair, her head and hand rest on my chest as her body leans into mine on the bed, her eyes focused on the screen in front of us.

I keep hoping she doesn't ask me anything about the film because for the past hour all I have been thinking about is how to perfectly preserve this memory into my mind.  I'm trying to memorise how the corners of her eyes crinkle when she laughs at a corny line, the way her foot rubs up and down her other leg without her realising, how she lightly bites down on the edge of her thumb when she's concentrating.

I've been trying to justify kissing her lips, attempting to explain how I feel but I know it's not the right time. I know I can make her happy, I don't want her to see me as a mistake she made when she wasn't thinking straight.

I will wait for her, for as long as it takes.

I sent those exact words to Bec in reply to her earlier text and it's what I should have told her before we left Liv's apartment when she said "Be patient, she'll see it when she's ready." I'm not in denial about how I feel and there's no point pretending in front of people who can obviously see straight through my act.

"Well, that was terrible!" I hear Liv cackle as I'm broken from my trance and look up from her face to see the credits rolling on the TV.

"I think I fell asleep" I lie, as I look down at her smile beaming up at me.

She sits up, peeling her warm body off mine and I've never felt so far away from her.

She stands from the bed, grabs her bag and makes her way into the bathroom. I hear her brushing her teeth and I have to force myself not to follow her in there just to be closer again.

When she comes out she looks fresher and she's wearing an old t-shirt and different pyjama shorts from the ones last night but equally as ugly. She is unaware of me biting my tongue incase I offend her or make her self conscious and I get up to get ready for bed as well.

The hotels king bed is a million times more comfortable than that old sofa bed and I climb in next to her, both of us facing one another into the middle.

"Thank you, Harry" She says softly. "For everything" she adds before I can ask what for?

"You're welcome, Liv." I say sincerely.

"I don't even know what to do next," she thinks out loud, "I don't think I can afford to stay in that apartment by myself.  Maybe I should just move back to London? Hopefully my office can transfer me back?"  She mumbles mainly to herself.

I try to act natural as my heart thumps in my chest and I decide to seize the opportunity presented before me.

"You should stay at mine, I'm going on tour in a week, you can housesit for me until you find somewhere?"  I say a little too quickly, hoping she doesn't notice the desperation in my voice.

"Really?! Oh my god, Harry that would help so much, thank you! I swear I'll try and find my own place as quickly as possible!" She squeals and my heart bursts thinking of her in my house, on my couch watching movies, in my kitchen sipping coffee, in my shower...

"Stay as long as you need."  I stutter trying to get my thoughts off her wet and soapy body before it's too late.

She smiles gratefully at me and we lay like this for a moment before she breaks the comfortable silence.

"Have you ever been in love?" She asks, completely taking me off guard as I feel my whole body stiffen and I wish the phone would ring or something to get me out of answering this question.

I swallow audibly, "Not with anyone who's loved me back." I decide to answer truthfully.

Thankfully she doesn't ask any more questions about it but when she looks at me my chest hurts as she declares, "You're lucky. I'm never falling in love again. It's not worth it, it's too painful when it ends." She closes her eyes, letting her announcement sink in for the both of us.

I shake my head when her eyes flutter open and my tongue snakes out to wet my lips. I push her hair behind her ear just as an excuse to be able to touch her and I look into her eyes, hoping she can see the truth in mine.

I whisper into the space between us, "You only have to do it one more time, darling. The right one won't have an ending." My words holding more promise than I know she's able to accept.

She shakes her head a little in defiance and her eyes slowly close again, her breathing becoming heavier and when she's asleep I reach over to flick off the light switch by the bedside table.

"Goodnight. My love." I breathe into the darkness.

---

My hands move up the back of her old t-shirt as I pull her body flush against me, my mouth finds hers instantly and I sigh at the relief of her plush lips pressed into mine.  My tongue runs along her bottom lip and tangles with hers as she grants me access to her mouth.  I moan in the pleasure of finally tasting her and my hand weaves up the back of her neck, lightly pulling on her hair to deepen the kiss.  I suck on her tongue before I reluctantly break away from her only to reattach my lips onto her neck and I feel her head tilt back as I make my way down to her collarbone.  I am a man possessed, I need more. 

My hands snake up her torso urgently as I push her into the mattress, pulling off her shirt and tossing it to the floor in one quick movement.  I try not to whimper when I realise she didn't wear a bra to bed and I look at her full tits, her nipples are hard and begging to be touched as I run a palm over one breast, taking the other into my mouth, licking and sucking gently.  

The noise that escapes her lips is almost enough to make me come in my boxers as I detach from her nipple, sucking on the other before moving down her body.  I leave wet kisses down her soft stomach and my fingertips tremble in anticipation as I run them along the top of her lace panties, looking up at her briefly, silently asking for permission. 

"Harry, please." Liv begs and that's all I need to hear.  I'm dragging them down her thighs, placing kisses in their trail before finally composing myself long enough to look at her perfect pussy already dripping in desire.  I feel a groan in the back of my throat as I lick my lips instinctively and look up at her, her eyes full of lust and need.

I smile at the angel in front of me before I run my finger over her folds, moving my gaze from my hand to her eyes in time to see them roll back into her head.  She returns them to mine as I put my finger into my mouth, tasting her arousal and sucking it clean.  I hold her thighs apart as I lean forward, wanting to taste more of her.  I run my tongue up her slit in a thick stripe, repeating the action twice more and watching her mouth fall open as she starts to pant. 

"Fuck, you taste so good." I hum before I kitten lick her clit and attach my mouth to her sensitive bud, alternating between sucking and tracing figure 8's with my tongue as I slip my index finger into her tight, warm centre.  I feel her legs tremble around my ears and my mouth falters as I feel her for the first time around my finger.  I groan into her as I insert a second digit, "you're so wet for me baby." I say breathlessly onto her skin.

I hear my name push past her lips as I turn my wrist and move my fingers in a come hither motion moving in and out quickly while my mouth stays dedicated to her clit.

I can feel her muscles gripping around me and her hands are in my hair as she tugs it gently and cries out in pleasure. Nonsense tumbles from her lips mixed with my name and I quickly remove my fingers and dive my tongue into her core to taste her coming for me.  Her legs relax around me and I feel her nails scratch through my hair as I look up to her beautiful face, sedated in pleasure and smiling lazily back at me.

My eyes flicker open and I'm staring into the darkness of the hotel room, trying desperately to catch my breath.  I can feel my cock painfully hard in my boxers and I run a hand over my face in both frustration and dismay that it was all a dream. 

I look over to a sleeping Liv, thankful I didn't accidentally wake her as I run a hand over the throbbing muscle in between my legs.  I slink out of the bed making sure I don't disturb her and walk as quickly as possible to the bathroom to assess the damage.

My underwear is damp and a string of pre-come quickly breaks as I pull the material from my body.  My dick is pushed against my stomach and the tip is red and swollen, I hiss as I wipe my thumb across the slit.

I let out an irritated sigh as I run a hand through my hair and reach over to turn on the shower before stripping down and stepping in, letting the hot water stream over my tense body.  I push my now wet hair back and tilt my head to let the shower rain directly on to my face, running my hands over it as the memories of my vivid dream come flooding back. 

Her eyes, her lips, her taste, her come.

I rip my hands from my face and sigh in misery as a fresh bead of pre-come blurts of from the top of my dick.  I close my eyes and my head falls backwards as I close my fist along my length, pumping it slowly to provide some relief. 

My lips part and my breathing is heavy as visions of my head between her legs flash through my mind.  I can still feel her trembling beneath my tongue and hear her lips moaning my name as I move my hand quicker up and down myself. 

I bite down on my lip in a bid to stay as quiet as I can when feel the familiar tingling in my balls and lower stomach increasing.  I'm panting as I think about my tongue inside her, her slickness around my mouth, her fingers tugging at my hair.  I stifle a moan as something snaps inside me and my orgasm comes rushing to the surface, buckling my knees and curling my toes as I place a hand on the glass wall next to me in order to stay upright.  I come in thick spurts and it takes all of my strength not to call out her name.

I catch my breath as I come back to earth, steading myself and squeezing my eyes shut, quietly praying Liv didn't wake up or hear anything.

I quickly turn off the water and run a towel over my body, pulling on my boxers and tip-toeing back into the dark room to find Liv still sleeping, her mouth parted and soft breathes escaping her perfect lips.

I let out sigh of relief and get back into the bed, closing my eyes and hoping for a much more peaceful sleep for the rest of the night.

A/N: Just gonna leave these here HAHA

Hope youre enjoying so far! please vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 17.8K 78
A story where two broken souls are mending each other in the most beautiful way possible!🍂💗
Always By Megan

Fanfiction

24.1M 689K 87
A story of first true love between an unsuspecting, extroverted girl and an awkward, beautifully magnetic boy. WARNING: Explicit sexuality. All Right...
1.7M 36K 54
[Complete] ** Please, please, please, read at your own risk. This story contains very disturbing scenes and topics.
744K 35.2K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...