Delivery!

Da Kid076

"Yeah, my baby knows that I deliver" Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 (Epilogue Pt. 1)
35 (Epilogue Pt 2)
Thank You
Oops

12

6.5K 277 271
Da Kid076

"He know what's coming when I come through"

Rob POV 

  "Babe." Derrick said on the phone as I was doing some last minute things. "Hold on." I said as I was talking to a few people. "Make me yell on this phone." he said as I ignored him and continued doing what I was doing. "Babe!" he yelled as I accidentally hung on up on his ass. That's what the fuck he get since he wanna play so damn much. He was calling me back but I still had some things to do so I let the phone go to voicemail. I'll just call him back when I'm actually done so he won't embarrass me like that again. Lil ugly ass. 

  He called me back as I was walking to my car. "Hello?" I said upon answering the phone. "Why you ignore my calls lil baby?" he said as I smiled. He sounded so hurt. "Wassup Derrick?" I said ignoring him. "Damn you cold. Nevermind now." he said. "Wait, what was it?" I asked. I was kinda of intrigued now.  "Not until you apologize." he said as I looked at my phone like he was crazy. "I'm sorry." I said as he laughed. "Nah not good enough." he said as I smiled. "I'm sorry baby." I said blushing hard as shit. Can't stand him. "I like that. I like it a lot." he said as I laughed. "Whatever boy. What is it?" I asked as I started the car. 

   "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight?" he asked sounding so nervous. "I would love too." I said as I swore he thanked god and let out a sigh of relief. "Aww you was nervous. That's so sweet." I said as I laughed. "I'll see you later tonight baby." he said as I got nervous as hell. He didn't even tell me what to wear. Just gonna hang up the phone up like that. "Shit!" I said out loud. I quickly called Alexis. "Wassup kid? she said upon the first answer. "Get to my house NOW." I said as I hung up. I sped my way home. "What's up?" she said as I pulled up. 

  "I need an outfit now!" I said unlocking the door. "For?" she asked. "I have a date with Derrick tonight. I'm so nervous. Do these match?" I said going through a random outfit. "That's fire as hell. Wear that." she said as I changed outfits. I went through about 50 outfits before ending up with the one I had the first time. "You're fucking annoying." she sighed as my phone rung. I looked and saw that it was him. "Hello?" I said not trying to stutter. "Babe send me your location so I can come and get you." he said as I laughed. Should've asked that earlier. "OK. I just sent it." I said as my hands got sweaty. It was now becoming a struggle to hold my phone. 

  "Ight well I'll see you soon." he said as he hung up the phone. Aww shit. "Boy if you don't calm your ass. You gonna look like you just pissed yourself." Alexis said as she laughed. I just glared at her. "It's not funny." I said as the doorbell rung. Aww shit that's him. "How do I look?" I asked her. "You look fine. Go." she said pushing me downstairs. My stupid ass damn near fell down the steps. "Rob come on. I've never seen you act like this before." she said. She's right I've never acted like this with any guy. Not even my ex. It's something about Derrick. "You right. Let me stop playing." I said as I shook off the nerves before continuing my walk to the door.

  When I answered the door, I saw him looking handsome as always. That's my ba-frie-Derrick. "You looking real good right now." he said biting his bottom lip. "Thank you." I smiled at him. We just stood there staring at each other. "Have him back by 10, bring me a doggy bag and don't do anything I wouldn't do." Alexis said breaking us out of our trance. "Move." I said as I closed the door. "Have a good night y'all. Text me later."she said as she left my house. "We catching the bus" I said as I laughed. "You got jokes huh? Nah that's me right there." He said pointing to this Nissan Maxima. "This is nice." I smiled as he opened the door. 

  "You already know what I'm going to say to that so I'm not even gonna say it." he said as he got in. I just got quiet after that. The ride was silent, honestly I like this. "We're here." he said as I looked out the window. "There's nothing here." I said to him as he laughed. "Look to you're left." he said as I saw this beautiful restaurant. This shit look mad expensive. "Come on." he laughed as he grabbed my hand. There goes those butterflies. "Welcome to Sativa. Table for two?" the waiter asked us. "Reservation under McKinley." Derrick said as the waitress nodded her head. "Right this way sir." she said as she guided us out the door. My nigga, we had a damn lake from view! "This is beautiful!" I said as Derrick smiled at me. 

  "Only the best for you." he said as my heart started acting funny. What's this feeling. "I'll give you two a few minutes to go over your order. Would you like something to drink while you think?" she asked. "I'll have a water." "Same here." Derrick followed up. "OK I'll be right back with your drinks." she said as she walked away. "How was your day?" He asked. He was giving me his full attention. Here I was about to pull my phone out. "It was good. Super busy. I like how you tried to be the hell smart too." I said as he laughed. "You should've answered me. I told you I was gonna do it." he said as I raised my eyebrow. "I didn't think you was actually gonna do it. I should sock you." I said as I rolled my eyes. 

  "You would really harm this face?" he asked as I laughed then got serious. "Um yeah. The hell kinda question is that? the hands have no picks." I said as he just looked at me. "You violent as hell. Should've sighed your ass up for anger management classes." he said with a hint of hurt. "I'm sorry." "Whatever." he said as it got quiet. This just reminded me why I don't do serious relationships. Way to kill the moment Rob. He didn't say anything after that, just went straight to looking at the menu. "D-" "Are you two ready to order?" the waitress said as she came back. "Uh Yes. I'll take the salmon teriyaki with brown rice. Could I have the broccoli tender? I asked as she nodded her head. 

  "For you sir?" she said as she looked at Derrick. He ordered but I zoned out. I noticed that he seemed to be flirting with her. Yeah I want to go home now. When she left, I walked to the bathroom. "It's almost over. Hang in there kid." I mentally coached myself. I took a deep breath before walking back out. He didn't even say anything still. I just pulled my phone and started playing games. Rude? Yes I know but shit he's not paying me any mind so I doubt he cares. "I win ha!" I said as I stuck my tongue out at my phone. "You can't be serious right now." he said as I looked up from my phone. "I'm sorry?" I said with my eyebrow raised. "You seriously gonna be on your phone right now?" he said angry. OK Rob. Meditate. Don't flip this table over. 

  I opened my eyes to see him still staring at me. "Is there a problem?" I asked him. "Yo you mad ignorant. I don't even know why I wasted my time." he said as I quickly called my Lyft. "Here's your meals sir. I hope you enjoy it." the waitress said as I smiled at her. Thank you so much but do you mind putting this in a to go box?" I asked as she nodded her head. When she came back, I gave her the money for my food before walking out. "Thank you so much." I said to the driver as he pulled off. I was pissed. Pissed at myself for going on this dumb ass date, pissed for wasting an outfit, pissed for taking a chance I knew I shouldn't have.  When I made it home, I went straight upstairs to my bed. Fuck him. 

Derrick POV          

  Shit! This wasn't how this was supposed to go down. We were supposed to be happy. I wanted him to be smiling at me. It was supposed to be a good night. I don't even know what just happened. No I don't have anger issues either, wrong author. "Shit." I said a loud. "Are you enjoying your food sir?" the waitress said coming back. "Actually, could I get this to go?" I said as she nodded. When she came back, I paid her for the food plus extra. "Sorry for wasting your time." I said as I left. When I got to my car, I just thought about all the shit that happened tonight.

  "I shouldn't have snapped on him like that, his bluntness just catches me off guard sometimes" I said as I sighed. I really fucked up. The crazy thing is, all I can think about is him. When I got home, I tried to call him but his phone went straight to voicemail. "Damn."

A Few Days Later.

Rob POV

  "So how was your date? You haven't mentioned anything about it." Alexis said as she sat down on my chair. "It was just that. A date. Nothing important nor memorable." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "Ouch. That bad huh?" she said as I laughed. I just rolled my eyes. "Tell me everything." she said as I laughed. Shes's annoying. I told her everything. "Well?" I said as I looked at her. "Well yeah it's crazy that he flipped on you like that. Like for no reason too. Like it was a joke. Not that serious." she said as I sighed. My walls definitely went back up after that night. 

  "He's been texting me since then but I haven't really haven't responded. I'm good for now." I said as she nodded her head. As she was about to say something, she was interrupted by a knock on my door. "Lemme see who this is." I said as I walked to the door. I opened it see Derrick standing there with a big ass bear and roses. "There's more where this came from." he said as he stood there. He looked so nervous. "Why are you here?" I asked. "To apologize. I'm really sorry baby." he said looking so sad. I closed the door behind me as I stood on the step and stared at him. 

  "I really shouldn't have snapped on you like that. It's just that your bluntness can really catch a nigga off guard." he said as I squinted my eyes. "I apologized though. Like did you not realize you shut down right after that?" I said to him. "I know. You did. I guess you could say everything got the best of me at that moment." he said. "To the point where you had to semi flirt with the waitress or embarrass me like you did?" I said. "I'm really sorry Rob. I really am." he said with his head down. I took the bear and flowers from him as he looked up at. He tried to kiss me but I backed up. "Don't know what you thought you was doing." I said as he looked hurt. "Thank you for these though." I said as I walked up the steps. "Where does this leave us?" he asked.

  "Back at square one. Bye." I said as I walked back in the house. "Awww. He's so sweet!" Alexis squealed as she saw the stuff. "Shut up." I laughed as placed the flowers in a vase while cuddling the bear. It smells like him "Shut up. Wanna go out tonight?" I asked her. "Yup. We outchea!" she said while dancing. "After a quick nap." I said as I cuddled with the bear on the chair. 

Later That Night        

  "Let's go! I said to Alexis as I grabbed my keys. "We driving?" she asked. "Nah. I plan on getting fucked up and I already know you are to so no. Our ride should be here in, well now." I said as I stepped outside. We finally pulled up to this club called Trip. "It's lit!" Alexis said as she wasn't lying. Shit was damn near packed.  We got our cups as we made it to the dance floor. After about four cups, I was feeling really good. "This is my song!" I said when I heard Sativa by Jhene Aiko. I started vibing my hips to the song. "Get ready (get ready),I am on one (I am on one). Where you be at? (where you gon' be at?) Later on." she sung as I continued to dance. This song just takes me to another world. 

  I felt hands around my waist but nothing really mattered at this point. I was going hard to this damn song. "Why you make it so complicated? Off the drink, we concentratin. I know you won't leave me hanging." I sung with the song. The rest of the night was a blur when the song ended.

The Next Morning  

  I woke up the next morning with the strongest of headaches. My body was sore too. I checked myself and saw that I didn't have any clothes on. Shit! I looked around the place and saw that it wasn't my house. Way to go dumbass. I was laying on someone's arm. I turned around to see this face:

  "Good morning beautiful." he said as I was trying to focus my vision. I feel like I just got ran over and then had my eyes seared off. "Did we have sex?" was the first thing I asked. He nodded his head yea. You have got to be fucking kidding me. Flashbacks of last night slowly came to me after that. Wow. I just made things that much more complicated.  "Fuck outta my face." I said as I kicked his ass outta the bed.   

Rob you nasty lol.

Thoughts?

Rob?

Derrick?

Me and Rob's favorite song:

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.9K 67 30
Title says everything 😆 anyways enjoy!
Love & Drugs Da Kay

Storie d'amore

2K 106 7
Inside
67.7K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...