Ups and Downs: Can't Run From...

Por desoo1

When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on he... Más

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
!!FINALE!!

2.

3.3K 92 2
Por desoo1

"I can't get away, can't get away. I keep running into you."

KAYLA
3 days later...

My dad has been on vacation with his side chick in Barcelona, Spain. It's 5 in the morning my dad is in mid-air as we speak and my mom is downstairs cooking like everything is normal. She trying to stall and wait till my dad is completely their. He left at 3 in the morning lastnight. She's waiting til his hours are up and then she's going to go on and leave after she gives the guards what they want. I walk downstairs rubbing my eyes.

"I want you to pack all of your stuff cause I might not be able to afford y'all with some new clothes."

She says not taking her eyes off the stove

. "Yes mam" I say making my way back up the stairs to pack

. "Go tell Ken to get my bags out of the room " She yells from the kitchen

. "Yes mam " I yell back.

Ken came downstairs with him and my mom's suit cases containing. His clothes, shoes, jewelry, games, and anything else he wanted to take. And my mom's clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup, feminine product, and a lot of my dad's money she stole our house and warehouses and safes. And all his black cards.

...

We're on our way out the door now. My mom just got done giving the guards what they wants now we're heading out the door. We hop in the car

"We are going to drive to Utah and get on a plane there." she says pulling up to a bank
"What we doing here" Ken asks. "Your dad's money and my savings account." My mom answers. "Go get those suitcases out the trunk" My mom says getting it the car.

"Stay in here" She demands. I nod my head at her while closing my door back. It took us 3 hours to get the money out the bank and into the suitcases especially since the machine was going slow.

28 hours later...

We pull up to an air port. My mom unbuckled her seat belt then gets out. "Come on. We're flying from here" She says closing her door.

We walk in with our suitcases as we go through the lines the officer checks the bags. When he opens the ones with the money he looks at my mom suspiciously raising his eyebrow. "I'm buying a condo in Cali and I don't trust banks or credit cards" She lies.

He nods his head still knowing that it's far from that. We've been waiting to get on the plane our bags are already in shipping and my mom said that our Auntie would be sting on us at he air port. So we won't have to sort through the bags to find ours.

...

"30 more minutes until you can load on the Plane to California, 30 more minutes until you can load on to the plane to California " The Intercome Voice says.

"I'm about to go use the restroom y'all stay here" My mom says getting up.

After she disappears down the hall to the bathroom. 10 minutes went by. "Do you think mom is sick or something" I ask Ken in a worried tone. He shrugs his shoulders while looking down on his phone.

"Hey, how the fuck are you doing stupid pieces of shit!" Someone snaps. Making me and Ken jump.

I look up and gasp."daddy" I mumble with tears in my eyes. It fails everytime. Everytime. Why does God do this to me. My mom. My brother. Why did he make my dad so mean and hateful. Why did he let him knock her up. I'm nothing but good, and spiritual and I still get punished daily and occasionally. They say God is suppose to be your savior and suppose to help you when times get rough. I've come to him and got no response. I know how it works but I got no mental response. No emotional response.

He snatches us up and drags us out to lhis truck he throws us in the back. Where my mom is tied up with bruises on her and blood all over her with tears rolling down her face. She couldn't speak because her mouth was tied up and so was her hands and feet.

"Yall just don't know! I'm boutta beat y'all asses all 3 of y'all! That bitch got mad at me because I had to leave her on the trip! By herself! Im bout ta stomp yall asses out!" He snaps on us triggering my tears.

We are locked in a basement covered in blood, sweat, and tears. I wish this would all go away. I wish my dad would go away. The steel door opens as the light switches cuts the lights on revealing my dad.

"Bring your ass here Kina" My dad says to my mom. She weakly stands up while lightly crying in pain. My dad snatches her by her long curly sweated out hair and drags her out the room.

"Ken what if he kills her" I ask him as he blankly stares at a wall with tears rolling down his face. "Then we'll find our way out here" He says shrugging his shoulders like he doesn't care. I put my knees up to my chest and lay my head between them crying hard. I really need God to come through.

...

It's been a month and I haven't seen my mom. I'm so scared that she has died out or something. I'm so scared. The only time these folks open the door to this mysterious room is to is when they're here to feed or hydrate us, let us go to the bathroom and take a bath or brush our teeth, and when my dad comes in to cuss us out and beat us to sleep. We have to sleep on a dirty floor that I'm convinced is sewer water on it. And we are hooked to rusty rails by chain AND handcuffed.

I hear the door open as my dad stumbles in laughing. I start crying silently not wanting to feel any physical pain at the moment or any. He hysterically laughing as he plumps down in a chair. He blows while still laughing. He pulls a pre rolled blunt out and lights it. He hits it a long and inhales it.

"Mane...Ben" He says laughing. "My name is Ken!" Ken snaps only earning a strong slap in the face from my dad. "Stop blowing my high...nigaaaaaaa" He says laughing while he hits the blunt again. "Yo momma is pregnant.." My dad says shaking his head after inhaling the smoke.

"1 fucking month pregnant" He says sounding pissed. I'm happy to know that my mom is alive but not so much about another sibling that I will love and will have to see get beat and broken down like me and my brother do.

"My momma got another baby by you?" Ken says mugging daddy as he looks him up and down. My daddy gets up and kicks Ken in his face drawing blood from his nose. "Hell naw! Yo hoe ass momma got pregnant by anotha nigga!" My dad snaps. My momma would never-could never cheat on my dad especially since she isn't allowed to come out the house.

"It's not her fault.." I mumble looking down while covering my face so he doesn't hit me. He takes the blunt out his mouth. "Don't make me burn you lil bitch bc you know I will" He says in a warning tone."it is her fault too" He adds hitting he blunt again. "No it's not. Your ass let them niggas go in there and rape and fuck her raw!" Ken snaps. My dad leans back laughing while hitting his blunt again.

"You know you growing balls...and ion like it" My dad says getting up out his seat and heading out the room. "And for your information Mr. Pussy Ass Nigga...I pay for her plan b pills" My dad says before walking out.

He comes back in with a group of adult men. They all start beating on Ken as I hold my tears in. They went on Ken for 30 minutes before leaving out the room. "Next time imma shoot you" My dad says laughing. Ken coughs out a large amount of blood.

"If you have my momma a plan b pill how she get pregnant..exactly by you nigga you don't even let her ass out the house so you can't blame her for cheating" Ken chokes out. "Oh really well you tell that to the DNA test I took that says the lil bitch ain't mines! " My dad snaps.

I can tell my dad is drunk and high off his ass because he can't even get a DNA test on a baby that hasn't even been born yet.
"Matter fact how bout you let yo momma explain how she got pregnant" He says getting up and walking out the room once again.

He walks back in with my mom. She has tears in her eyes with a smile on her face. She has a small visible baby bump in her red and white striped crop top, with her flexible white pants on with rips going from her knee down and her all red and white Air Jordan 11's meanwhile we still warring the stuff we came here in.

"Baby girl!" My mom says running to me and hugging me. "Ken!" She exclaims while attacking him with hugs and kisses. My dad snatches her up from him. "Stop all dat affectionate shit!" he snaps getting all in her face.

"Okay please let me go" She mumbles. He throws her down. "Get your ass up and tell them how you got pregnant" He says making her face soften with a fear look on her face. "Why are you making me do this, they are kids they don't need to know this!" My mom snaps on my dad. Flabbergasting me and my brother.

He gives her a solid punch to the face sending her flying across the room while landing on her back as she breaks down crying from pain and heartbreak. My mom tells me every time my dad hits, cusses, and treats her like shit her heart breaks all over again.

He walks over to her and snatches her up by her hair before throwing her down in the chair in front of us. "Tell them before I punch you in yo stomach!" my dad snaps making my mom burst into tears. "What do you want me to tell them! How you let a nigga rape me raw! It's not my fault the plan b pull didn't work!" She yells at my dad in tears. He slaps her. "It's because her ass was getting high popping pain pills and sniffing coke you crack headed ass bitch!" He yells. My mom breaks down crying in her hands.

"So. What does that have to do with anything you shouldn't have let him rape momma in the first place" Ken says. "Well look at Mr.Dumbass speaking" My dad sarcastically says. As crazy as it sounds over this month my dad has actually got nicer. I guess it's the baby or something I don't know. "When you pop pain pills and take a plan b pill the medication or you body may decline it or not allow it to work if it's still in effect of the body" I mumble. My dad shakes his head. "That some Shit you should know not her" My dad says shaking his head.

"Will we still be able to see momma more often now" I mumble. "Hell no now take y'all ass back to sleep before I beat you to sleep" My dad says yanking my mom by her arm making her stand up. "Bye bitches I'll send them in to let y'all take y'all baths in the morning" My dad says heading out with my mom.

"But we haven't ate yet" Ken says. "Not my problem pussy" My dad says before closing the door begging him. "The least he could do is get us a bed" I mumble.

-
-
-
Sorry it's so short
-
I'm still working on my first book and all
-
I'll make sure y'all get updated first thing tomorrow since this is short
-
VOTE
-
COMMENT
-
Bye ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

227K 8.7K 30
Book 2...Book 1 is The Thug Next Door. Synopsis: Five year since the tragic prom incident sent Rico on a spiral back into a life of drugs, women, an...
8.4K 301 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
37.6K 954 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...
11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...