You're My Girl [Complete ✔]

By Mystical_Raconteur

Highest Ranking - 72 in Fanfiction *Completed* Sanyukta Agrawal is an ordinary girl studying in FITE, her dre... More

Prologue
Not You Again..
Satans From the Same Mother..
They aren't twins.. They are triplets..
But My Life Never Gets Enough Of Troubling Me.
This Ain't a Cinderella Story..
Take Your Hands Off Boy.. She's My Girl..
Teaser 1
I Look Like Princess Anna From Frozen!!
This Is So Bloody Insane..
You're Crazy Princess..
Did I Just See Randhir Singh Shekhawat blushing?
A Better Future With A Better Someone..
At The End You'll Fall For Me..
Why Would I Kidnap My Own Girlfriend?
Sanyu Is Eye Raping Me!!
He Isn't Just Hot.. He's Sexy..
Does He Even Realize What Happens To Me When He's Around?
Oh Crap!! Was That A Dream?
She Wants The Kind Of Love That Compels Her..
We'll Make It Together. Till The End. Forever.
Back As Best Friends.
Did I Really Piss Him Off?
#ParshTogetherAgain
I Love You Randhir..
Sanyukta + Randhir = Sandhir
How Can A Guy Be So Cute?
Randhir Is Going To Kiss Me!!
And Here I'm Burning In His Touch.
I Just Hope I Don't Lose It All..
I'll Never Let Go Of You Randhir..
Cause I Can't Imagine My Life Without Him..
You're Gonna Go Crazy Tonight Sweetheart..
We Were Studying Practical Biology..
I Can Never Get Enough Of Kissing Him
I Won't Leave You..
Are You Trying To Be The Real Alan Walker?
And My Only Reason To Happiness Is You Randhir..
He Is Randhir... Not Chocolates!!
He Is My Hottie Hunk.. But You Are My Love..
Sorry Guys..
I Will Love You Forever And Ever.
You're My Girl..
Once Again Claiming I'm Only His..
Every single cell in my body screamed I Love You
Dirty Minded Woman.. I Wasn't Talking About That..
Can I Borrow A Kiss Please?
I Have Become His Queen..
Epilogue: Promise Me This Is Forever.
Bonus: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Everyone ♥

I'll Make It To Her..

2.6K 154 33
By Mystical_Raconteur

I feel my breathing getting heavy with each moment.

"Ran.. Randhir.."I call out for him but in vain.

All I could see was like I'm drowning in darkness.

But then suddenly, that same chocolatey smell of him brings me back.

"Sanyu.. Sanyu get up.."I hear him say.

I open my eyes in a jolt. The tears start flowing from my eyes even before I knew that I was crying.

"Randhir.."I say and he takes me in his embrace.

He kisses me on the top of my head and wrap his arms around me protectively.

"It's nothing Princess.. I'm with you."he says and I too hug him.

"Randhir don't go home.. Please.."I plead him and he kisses my forehead.

"I'm not going anywhere.. I'm with you."he says while taking me into him.

And as I lay my head on his chest, I feel myself going into deep sleep.

When I wake up the first thing I see is breakfast and medicines. I roll my eyes.

It's been a week to 'that' incident but my medicines are not over. No one talks about what happened that day or anything like that. Atleast they don't talk in front of me.

We haven't told anyone else about it. Not even our close friends except Vidushi.

And to my bad luck Arpita.

I really don't like the fact that Randhir is always so concerned about her. She has the ultimate access to my house and my room.

Who gave that ultimate access?
Randhir of course.

So basically the fact is that now our guest room is occupied by Arpita Sharma.

And she's around me 24/7. Even when Randhir is there and even when he's not there.

I won't say I hate her presence. She's been a really good listener when no one is around me.

Well Randhir, Parth and Tanya could not leave the lectures as exams are going to start soon. And hence that leaves only me and Arpita at home.

In these days I've got to know a little about her. Her parents live in foreign and she in India. She, Randhir and Tanya were in the same college for 11th and 12th.

End of her story.

She doesn't tell me anything about herself.

But that is beneficial to me.

Because all the time I tell her about my and randhir's relationship. And I make her realize that Randhir is MY boyfriend.

I don't want to sound mean to her because she looks like a harmless creature to me. But then every time I want to think of her as friend, I remember she had kissed him on his cheek.

I still hate her for that.

I know I'm getting a bit over possessive on Randhir. But for God's sake he's my boyfriend. And in no way I want any other girl to kiss him. Not even on cheeks.

"Back to earth Sanyukta.."Arpita's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

"You won't let me live peacefully right?"I ask her sarcastically.

"No.. Because my best friend's girlfriend is still weak and I have the ultimate responsibility to take care of her. From all the people who actually care about her.."she says and I feel bad that every time I just take her in the wrong way.

"Sorry.."I say as a mere whisper.

I know I've been so mean to her and she never says anything about that.

Like everyday I make her realize that Randhir is mine. Even when I can see in her eyes that she doesn't like Randhir.

"Randhir knows you really well."she says looking at me.

"Excuse me.."I say to her sounding amused by her answer.

I had expected something like it's OK.

"Randhir had told me that you'll yourself say sorry to me within 7 days. And that's what you did."she says while pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"I did not tell Randhir any of such thing."I tell her.

She just looks at me and smiles.

"I'm going to go and freshen up first."I tell her while going inside.

I come out after a good half an hour shower and sit beside her.

"So.. What are we going to do today? Watch the same movies or do you want to listen the Randhir - is - mine rant again?"I ask her and she starts laughing.

"Whatever you want.."she tells me while handling me my breakfast and medicines.

I start eating while she plays random song from our playlist.

Suddenly I remember that I still don't know why Randhir did not kill Sameer. Was it because he is his cousin? I can ask Arpita. I know she must be knowing something.

"Arpita... Do you know anything that happened when I was in the hospital?"I ask her and the color of her face drains.

"Sanyu.. That's not my thing to tell."she says while looking down.

That means she knows.

"Please tell me. If I ask Randhir he doesn't say anything. If I ask my parents they don't say anything. I don't even know where that bastard Sameer is. I don't know what happened to him."I ask her almost pleadingly.

"Sanyu.. I can't OK. I wish I could tell you.."she says while giving an apologetic look.

"Why can't you tell me? I can hear it Arpita please."I say her but this time she does not answer anything.

"Fine.. Atleast tell me when is the hearing?"I ask her.

"What? Which hearing?"she asks like it's the most obvious question.

"The court hearing.. You know it's a case of molestation and I'll have to go and tell them what had happened and then he'll get punishment of his deeds."I tell her and she blinks her eyes a lot of times.

"No complain has been filed against him."she says and my eyes widen in shock.

"What..!!"I scream on her.

At the same time, the door opened and Randhir came inside.

"Why are you screaming?"Randhir asks and Arpita starts leaving.

"I guess you have to give a lot of explanation.."Arpita tells Randhir.

After Arpita leaves Randhir comes and hugs me tightly but I don't hug him back. He leaves me immediately and cups my face.

"What do you want to know?"he asks me.

"Everything.."I tell him demandingly.

"We have sent Sameer to the rehab.."he says.

"And what is a rehab?"I ask him again.

"It's a place where people who had committed crime because of having some issues are sent."he tells me while taking my hand into his.

"And what was his 'issue' that he has been sent to the rehab and not jail?"I ask him again.

"He was obsessed with you. That day I had that feeling that something bad is going to happen and we came back. There we saw that you had fallen on the ground and he was crying besides you. We took both of you to the hospital and till then he did not even speak a word. But there we got to know what happened and I was going to kill Sameer. But Parth stopped me. We dad handle the situation as I had become uncontrollable. But then we got to know that he was obsessed over you. And so when the police came, they told us that he'll be send to the rehab."he tells me.

I won't say I am too shocked by listening this. I had expected something like this.

I hug Randhir by his waist and he wraps his arms around me.

I kiss his cheeks and then peck his lips.

"You know the private rehab is a very sad place."he suddenly says out of the blue.

"How do you know?"I ask him.

"I've been there for 2 years."he says looking into my eyes.

And there I get another shock.

"When I survived that suicide, mom and dad sent me away to Delhi with Tanya. I still couldn't get everything out of my head and so I joined a rehab. And there I and Arpita met for the first time. Then she was in my college also. It was not like the police rehab where the people are trouble or beaten if they don't listen. There we had a group of 10 people and we had to discuss our problems with them and share what we did. It was kind of removing everything you have inside you and sharing your pain and sorrow. And the best part was that everyone used to listen."he says to me and smiles.

I still can't believe that Randhir has been through so much just because of that one incident. Attempt to suicide.

But Arpita.. Why was she there?

"Randhir.. Why was Arpita there?"I ask him while putting my head on his chest.

"Arpita was a drug addict. Her child was killed in her womb and her parents abandoned her because she was a teen mother. And her boyfriend whom she trusted the most left her. And he was also the one who brought her into drugs."he says and I literally get out of his arms and look in his eyes.

Oh my God!!

I've said so much to Arpita.. I need to apologize properly. She's been through so much.

"Hey.. Stop crying.."Randhir wipes away the tears from my eyes.

I did not even realize when I had started crying.

"I'm so sorry Randhir.. I didn't know anything about this.."I say to him while crying.

He kisses me on my forehead lovingly and takes me in a hug.

"You'll make it to her.."he says to me while again wrapping my arms around me.

Yes Randhir..

Enough of my drama now. I promise..

I'll make it to her..

Hussh..
Done with this chapter..
It was so long..
I know I've given boring chapters today but bear me with this..
But from the next chapters onwards you'll love the story..
Because now only cute chapters will begin..

Vote. Comment. Share..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 27.7K 119
Wattpad ranking #1 on 5/4/2016 in fanfiction Wattpad ranking#4 on 28/3/2016 in fanfiction BANNER CREDITS : Aesana My first work on Sandhir... Its abo...
733K 38.8K 79
Randhir Singh Shekhawat a handsome,rich,spoil brat,out of focus,carefree,confused but a sensitive and caring person by heart. Basically he has no a...
199K 9K 71
When a broken soul decided not to fall in love again. How love make it possible to knock on the heart again and make it endless journey of love.. Ran...
229K 15.3K 45
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, 28 years old multi-billionaire arrogant businessman. He hardly cares about others and doesn't give a damn about them. He onl...