Why Don't We: Images and Pref...

By Crazygamingforever

A collection of why don't we imagines and preferences. Cover by Pinkstripedzebra More

Jack -meet and greet
Zach -meet and greet
What he teaches you
7 is heaven -Daniel
When they get jealous
Six flags -???
Six flags part two
His name on your phone
clothing of theirs you steal!
Six flags part 3
Forget it -Jack
Best friend -Jonah
best friend -corbyn
the hotel pool -Zach
open mic- Corbyn
When someone hurts you
swallowed by lies -Daniel
Good job Cg good job
song about you
He gets sick (Corbyn)
6 whoppers (Zach Herron)
insecurities -Jack
texts (Jack)
Mindnight & mindless (Jonah)
Father figure (Corbyn)
Something different....
the skate park disaster (Jack)
What you say all the time!
Ok BYEEEEE (Daniel)
kiss marry kill (Zach)
Never stop holding on (Daniel)
Never stop holding on part two (Daniel)
Secrets (Zach)
Moving away
Mom! (Jack Avery)
Fangirl (Zach)
The real Cinderella (Corbyn)
Skater girl (Jack)
Their nickname for you!
Homework slave (Jonah)
werewolves (Daniel)
werewolves part 2 (Daniel)
wdw bff
Runner (Zach)
How you met!
Daydream (Jonah)
HOW?!?!?!?!
burning roses (Corbyn)
Werewolves (Jack)
READ THIS ITS AWESOME
Thought we were friends till the end (Zach)
Thought we were friends till the end part 2
Hotel (all the boys)
Kidnapped. [werewolves included] (Jonah)
how they would describe your relationship in three words.
Favorite Food
Your Christmas song
Dyslexia (Jack)
things you guys do a lot!
WHAT THEY GET YOU FOR CHRISTMAS!
STORY IDEA (Jonah Marias)
TAGGED
Something bout you (Daniel)
song for you
Moving away part 2
What he gets you for Valentines day! (Jack&Zach)
What he gets you for Valentines day ( Daniel & Jonah)
Valentines day (Corbyn and Christina)
Oops...-Daniel
Paint -Zach
Red -Jonah
Bringing it back (Corbyn)
Long Flights (Zach)
...... (Jonah)
Sick (Daniel)
One finger for you (Jackish....er maybe Daniel?)
Hate -Daniel Seavey

He gets sick (Zach, Jack)

3.8K 57 41
By Crazygamingforever

Zach:

"Hey babe everything all right?" You ask into your phone. It was odd for him to call you out of no where so you were a bit thrown off guard.

"No." His voice came through the phone in a voice just above a whisper. Your eyes widen and the notebook you were holding slips from your grip. That was not the answer you were expecting.

"I'm on my way." You tell him while grabbing your keys and running outside to your car.

"N-no....." He pauses and goes into a coughing fit. "Don't come I don't want my angel getting sick."

"Well to bad! You obviously need someone to take care of you." You tell him. Sure its against the laws to text and drive or be on a phone call while driving, but that didn't stop you. You were to busy worrying about your baby to care.

"Y/n just please don't come I d-" you cut him off. "I'm here. See ya soon." You tell him hanging up the phone. You rush out of your car and hurry inside without even knocking.

"Oh hi there y/n." Corbyn says obviously surprised to see you. You give him a small smile. "Where's Zach?" You ask wanting to get to him as soon as possible.

He points towards the living room. "Thanks." You say before running off. There Zach lay on the couch watching sponge Bob.

Next to him he had a bucket probably for if he had to throw up. "Hey babe. What do you need?" You ask him already ready to help.

"I need you to leave the boys can take care of me." He replies. You put your hands on your hips. "Not happening."

He sighs. "Can I get a water? I asked Jonah for water but he never came back." You nod your head and hurry off into the kitchen to get him some water.

You pour him a glass of water and hurry back into the living room to give it to him. You hand it to him and he thanks you before taking a sip and setting it on the floor next to him. "Anything else?" You ask.

He shakes his head. "Ok I'll be right here with you if you do." You tell him sitting down and watching sponge Bob with him.

......

The rest of the day you spent watching sponge bob and helping Zach.

Jack:

You had just gotten off a long day of work when your phone dinged alerting you of a text. So you being you and not wanting to miss something important decided to see who it was.

NoodlePoodle: Hey babe I think I'm pregnant.

You started laughing. Of course Jack would say something like that to get your attention.

You: who's the father? Please tell me its a noodle.

NoodlePoodle: no like I keep throwing up and I don't feel good.

Your eyes widen. Jack was sick and you weren't there for him.

You: on my way.

You hurry into your car and head for the boys house. After only a few knocks on the door Jonah opens it for you. "Hey y/n he's in the bathroom.....throwing up." Jonah informs you.

"Ok thanks." You say and hurry off to the kitchen. You grab him a glass of water and an old rag to wipe his face with before running off to the bathroom.

Jack pulls his head out of the toilet and flushes it. "Here." You say handing him the rag to wipe his face. He gives you a smile and takes it before wiping his face. He sets the now dirty rag on the sink and stands up.

"Hey." He says. "Need some water after that?" You say in a joking tone. He smiles. No matter what. Sick, sad, fine , happy he knew you could always make him smile. "Always thinking ahead ay?" He says taking it from you and taking a small sip.

You laugh. "So is it a boy or a girl?" You joke.

... 

You spent the rest of the day watching shows with Jack and getting him what ever he needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 1.7K 33
Basically sick fanfics about the Why Don't We boys.
11.2K 108 25
Why Don't We Imagines 🌸Requests are open🌸
85.9K 1.7K 29
"Never gonna happen Herron" - "Cmon let's just have some fun"
70.4K 1.2K 31
It won't hurt to dream, right?