The Babysitter ✔ |

Door KayKyutie

She's a troublemaker. A rebel. She never follows the rules. The bad influence. And her older brother is sick... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
A/N
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
7for7
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

21

10.1K 366 153
Door KayKyutie

"When did I say I was into you?"

I gave him a death glare. Is he serious right now? Don't he remember it? Well, I remember it like it was yesterday. Hmph.

"Once, I asked you if you were into me, and you said kinda. You think I would forget?" I go on. He looks down to his feet. "Erm..."

I waited for him to say something. I swear if this pabo..

"U-Uhm..woahh!! Look at the time! You have to go, Mr. Im Jaebum might be really worried about you." Youngjae pushes me gently to the door. I fold my arms, then hit him in the shoulder.

"You idiot!!" I growl. He held onto the spot where I hit him. "Ah! Why do you care if I say things like that anyway? A normal person would just forget it and never ask."

"But i'm not normal."

"Then what are you?"

"Aish.."
I lifted my fist and he stood back a bit. But I let it fall back to my hip. "Yah..you didn't answer my question." I continue to eyeball him. "How can I answer such an intense question??" He argues.

"It's only intense if you really are into me." I smirked. "This girl...how can a woman be so mischievous?" He muttered to himself.

I folded my arms. "W-What..? You want me to be into you like that?" He looked all around. "Don't turn this around on me!"

"You started it!" He whined. I rolled my eyes. "Why were you so upset earlier?" I tilt my head. He lowers his shoulders.

"Because. I know you said you wanted to know my friends and get close to them as I am. But back there, you and Jinyoung were laughing it up and playing together. I thought you two forgot I existed. You even high-fived each other." He explained.

"So what, you felt left out?" I raise my eyebrows. "No! I did not...I just felt like you two shouldn't be too close. It doesn't look right!" He complained.

I smiled. "Ohhh..so you were jealous." I nod. "What???"

"Oh, I get it. You're jealous of me and Jinyoung right?" She says. "I am not." He lifts his chin.

I smirk. "Sure, Youngjae." I walk away. He followed behind me, "H-Hey wait...!"

It was sunset when I went home. Youngjae had followed me around like a puppy, until I told him I was leaving. He whined like a little child, and yet he calls me the baby.

But anyway, when I got home, Jaebum wasn't there. Sheesh, when I sent him out earlier, I didn't mean go all the way. I wonder what he's doing.

First thing, I go upstairs to my room. Then, I was thinking about meeting Yugyeom somewhere. Unless he's with his soon-to-be-girlfriend, or probably-his-girlfriend-he-just-haven't-told-me-yet.

As soon as I opened my door I saw a person sitting on my bed holding something in their hands. I shrieked and jumped because it was unexpected.

"Woah, woah..sorry if I scared you." The person laughed. I stood up straight and realized who that was.

"Jackson?"

He nodded.

He had on a white angst t-shirt, under his black jacket with black ripped jeans, and a white hat tucked on his head.

I held onto my chest. "Are you nuts? I could've had a heart attack..!" I say, a bit out of breath. Jackson smiled to himself and chuckled at my remark.
"How did you get here?"

"Oh uh, you weren't here, neither your brother. I thought something was up so I decided to wait for you." He smiled. Wow, thanks. I cleared my throat. Then sat my things on my bed.

"Ah! My brothers' probably out at the bar with some friends." I shrug, as I sit on the edge of my bed. Jackson stood up not too far from me. We faced each other.
He nodded.

"And...where were you?" He asks.

I raise my eyebrows, "Huh?"

"Where were you all this time, with Yugyeom?" He tilts his head. I looked down with my eyes.
Sheesh what do I tell him? I held back telling him about Youngjae. The fact that they knew each other shocked me, but I don't think it's the nice side of knowing each other.

They might be adversaries.

But why, though.

I ran my fingers through my hair and then shrugged. "Out. You know what I mean." I lie. He laughed, "Causing trouble?"

Then he sat next to me. I nodded with a smile. Then I creased my eyebrows, "Hey..how do you know Youngjae?" I suddenly ask.

He looks at me. His eyes showed no emotion.

I don't think I should've brought it up now. He's looking into my soul. Well kind of.

"Youngjae? Choi Youngjae?"

I shrug, "I guess."

He looks away like he's thinking. I continued to look at him. "Well, first let's start off with how you know him. Are you guys dating?"

I shake my head, "I'm not sure."

"What do you mean?"

I smile, "No like, i'm not sure how we feel about each other. It's weird don't worry about it." I look down. He stares at me. He didn't look happy. I turn my head to him. "What?"

"Seriously Minseo? You're going to tell your boyfriend that, right in my face???"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

146K 5.5K 42
Highest rank: #1 in Markson 9/4/19 #18 in Korean #1 in igot7 Boy X Boy Got7 MarkXJackson Read to fi...
10.5K 448 45
Jina works for JYPE as an assistant, helping GOT7 in their daily routines. After confessing to her crush, she finds herself developping feelings for...
180K 5.4K 35
Lynn, Jackson's younger sister, is not like most asian girls. With one brown eye and one blue eye, and a tendency to call people 'booger' instead of...
12.3K 274 18
Bambam and his little sister move to Korea for Bambam's job when she meets Bambam's friend this get a little messy *this is my first story so it's p...