Slave Bet | n.s [COMPLETED] #...

By keepingupwidnarry

Frenemies Niall and Harry find themselves in a weird bet and neither of them is willing to back out ! A Narr... More

! Slave Bet !
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
tag
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Character Ask !
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46!
47!
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61!
62
63!
64
Epilogue
End Note

55

1.4K 66 23
By keepingupwidnarry

  THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50 K !!!!!!! i LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU xxxxx , you guys are the best ! I cant thank , you guys enough ! Help this book reach 100 K before it gets completed !   

"That was not the best game! Everyone drills now!" Harry shouted clapping his hands as he motioned all the other players, walking to the sidelines towards the bench. He was not pleased at all by the performance of his team. He knew , the game day was far away , they have a lot of time to prepare but he also knew , he had one shot at this championship and he is not going to let that go away. He was stopped in his step as couple boys from the team ran up to him , discussing their moves.

"Okay I am done with this piece of shit-" Louis cursed, already moving forward to the other side of the field , a big frown etched on his face only to be stopped by Zayn , who had his bicep in a tight grip holding him in the place. grabbing his biceps holding him in his place.

Louis, stop. This is not the place-" he whispered as both of them watched Harry showing some moves to the boys. He doesn't want to cause any scene and especially not between his two friends. He knew both of their tempers and he was sure this was not the time.

"Well , I am not definitely hearing him cry about nonsense for a match which is months later." Louis moves ahead walking straight towards Harry , pushing Zayn's arm away from him.

Zayn follows him grabbing him by the neck of his jersey , pulling him behind only for Louis to give him a glare , that can make people run miles away from him but Zayn is determined as he desperately tries to calm him down"I – I will talk to him".

Louis scoffs loudly pushing Zayn's hand away , making the raven head lad look at him surprised "No , no you won't . If anything Liam should, put his ass right in his place"

"No , liam is staying out of this one." Zayn says quickly , in no way he is going to put Liam in this mess. In his mind all he wants is Liam to be safe as he delicate and responsible for two lives and all this drama is only going to cause him stress.

Zayn-"Louis tries to protest only for Zayn to give him a look that shuts him up. He knows when Zayn is serious and he is a lot right now.

"I don't want him in stress... And I am talking to him." He says pointing at Harry who apparently was looking at him with a big frown on his face matching the ones on Louis.

He shouted at them clapping his hands , completely done with them just standing in the middle of the field chatting while others were doing their rounds "You two ! Quit fucking around and get your head in here!"

Zayn said a meek sorry , trying to pull Louis away to do rounds but Louis has different plans apparently as he marches straight towards the tall lad , completely pissed off as he shouts "You motherfucker!"

Harry takes a double look about to open his bottle and looks at Louis with a slight bit of anger and confusion "Excuse me"

"No , I am not going to excuse you" Louis said with an attitude as he stood in front of him.

"Louis –"Zayn tried intervening only to be cut off by Louis , who ignored him going straight to the point.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

"Don't talk to me like that Louis .I can fucking make you sit the next match" Harry replied , getting angry at the way Louis spoke to him. He motioned for him to go along but Louis wasn't done yet, he was far from it.

"I don't f care . Whom I do care about is Niall . Whom you fucking don't apparently" he scowled clearly talking about the smaller lad he has seen crying for a past few days.

"Louis !!" harry shouted , completely mad the moment he brought Niall into whatever the shit that was going with him. The small lad is a sensitive topic to him and he was seeing red.

"No , Harry . I rooted for your arse. I rooted for your guys , made the whole slave bet fiasco because I thought you two are meant for each other" Louis rambled almost shouting his words. He was so confused and pissed at Harry for being a legit brat and make Niall sad and break his heart.

You don't know anything –" Harry gritted out completely done with him , clutching his fist tightly trying to hold himself as he was two seconds away from punching his own friend.

Same could be said for Louis before ,but now he had a smirk on his face as he saw Harry's posture change. He looked him up and down , and decided to agonize him , hopefully that will push him in the right direction

"I didn't know you would turn out to be a pussy"

"You! You're done!" Harry screamed at him , clutching Louis' jersey bringing him forward but Louis pushed his hand away , straightening his jersey as the two looked eye to eye , Harry with a deep angry scowl on his face while Louis sporting a wide smirk as he said ,

"No ! You are , he likes you so much ! And what do you do ??!"he screamed making Zayn sigh beside him but he was also looking at Harry , waiting for some kind of explanation but all they got from Harry was ,

"It is not your business"

Louis scowled at him , shoving him away by his chest as he was completely done by him "You go and be a douchebag !"

"I said it is not your business ! Fucking stay out of it!" Harry shouted back.

"Ohhhhh......It is my business when my bestfriend is involved" Louis screamed back at him , pointing finger at him as he put Harry in his place , how dare he talk to him like this and how fucking dare him to treat Niall as if he was a last night's drunk mistake.

"That's enough both of you!"Zayn interjected pulling Louis away from Harry as both the guys were standing toe to toe now and seconds away from a fight, knowing very well this is not going to go anywhere but downhill and both of the guys are going to either regret it or lose their friendship.

Louis scowled at him shoving his hands away from him stumbling a little back , looking right at Zayn "You got to be shitting me here Malik. You saw how Niall is , bawling his eyes out .." he paused pointing at Harry , his eyes on Zayn as he argued "and look at this fucker! Talking with that bitch of his , Amy!"

"You Bastard !"with that Harry jumped on him about to punch him straight in the face at the horrible accusations made on him but Zayn pulled him back on time , shoving him back and was about to talk but Harry lunged forward again and shouted , furious

"Louis stay the fuck away!"

Zayn closed his eyes taking a deep breathe as he realized nothing was going the way he wanted to and everything is just going to go to south. He put his hand up and screamed making both the boys look at him , cutting off their stare game

"Okay both of you fucking stop !" he then turn to Louis and requested him to back off " Louis please-

Louis nodded knowing you should never mess with Zayn when he looks so done and completely serious . but that didn't stop him to make a dig at Harry

"Oh I will !! And that's exactly what I am doing !"

And with that he ran away , from the field , from them removing his shirt and taking up his duffle bag as he jogged back to the school building.

"Louis come back !" Harry shouted pissed , not done with Louis yet but stopped as Zayn shouted at him , bringing his attention to him.

"Harry what the hell?!" Zayn screeched at his bestfriend , he had been wanting some answers and it had been a high time he hasn't said anything about the whole thing. He had decided to give him space , the space he thought Harry needed but now he wants answers , oh god ! he want answers so bad right now. He is completely done with all this drama.

"Oh , Stop it Zayn ! If you want to yell at me then just be done with it" Harry scowled pissed as fuck and walked right in Zayn's face , trying to piss him off or make him scare, he himself didn't know what he was trying to attempt but Zayn clearly didn't gave a shit as he folded his arms in front of his chest , all serious and muttered clearly done, with Harry's attitude.

"I want to punch you Styles –"he was cut off by Harry who stepped closer to him .

"Then why don't you ?" he asked ,not with sadness or melanchony but with anger.Zayn just chuckled shaking his head sarcastically as he replied , all serious not joking at all

"Because I am not like Louis or Liam for that matter, they want to hunt you down and kill you."

Harry sighed sitting down on the bench behind him as he cupped his face in his hands rubbing his eyes and face tiredly , clearly assuming "And Niall? He wants to too , right ? That's how it looks the way Loui-"

Zayn cut him off quickly speaking nothing but truth as he said "Naa....i don't think so. He more like wants you to beg , get down on your knees and beg for mercy , cry and be as miserable as he is"

"I am" Harry sighed , his voice small as he uncovered his face looking at the grass as he splayed his legs completely done. He was tired and the thought of hurting Niall, the only thing he tried to avoid thinking about , avoid letting it enter his mind was now being thrown right in his face by not only Louis but Zayn too.

"What?" Zayn was surprised to hear that , not quite believing his mate's words.

"I am miserable" Harry confessed , the first time he has confessed to anyone but he was done being the bad guy , done hurting himself and Niall. He can't even believe he hurt the only thing , the only person that matters most to him. He gave up , that's what he did but he had no other option but to give up after all he is trying to protect the only thing that matters most to him.

Zayn sighed looking at his tired and broken bestfriend , clearly reminding him of Niall and sat down beside him. They both stayed silent , both lost in thoughts before Zayn quietly asked , looking at Harry as he realized if anything Harry clearly loves Niall "Then why don't you do something to not be that anymore?"

"I wish , I could Zayn" Harry said softly rubbing his face tiredly ,he was so done with his father , so so done. He was happy , Niall made him truly happy and look what his father landed him into and he can't just get out of this.

He began shaking his head as Zayn started saying "You're talking in way more circles here. I think it is time to tell me Harry"

"I can't" he repeated stopping Zayn to say anything else but the raven head lad looked at him urgently , almost hopefully trying to get to the bottom of this , because Harry clearly didn't look like someone who didn't love or was playing the guy.

"Maybe I can help , everyone will. If you could-"he was cut off by Harry whose voice was now louder and deeper as he angrily rubbed at his face before pulling his hair as he said, so fucking frustrated

"I said I can't Zayn! I am tired and I feel like vomiting –"he was cut off then by Zayn , making him look up surprisingly at him as he stood up from beside him , his voice held nothing but seriousness and truth as he said ,

"Then you better get ready to vomit your whole stomach out because Niall is going to move on" he paused looking at Harry's shocked figure as the green eyed lad gaped at his words and continued , he knew nothing else is going to work on the lad infront of him, not asking him , not trying to offer him hand of help and not talking , no , nor convincing and the only option left for him to put some sense into the lad , which he had no idea can work as this can go downhill really quickly.

"Not now , No. Now , he is angry , sad, has feelings for you and crying. But one day he will not be miserable. He will not even hate you , he will be indifferent. He will find someone and fall for that person. And you will realize your biggest fucking mistake and it would be too late."

"Zay-"Harry tried to stop him ,too tired and to pained just by hearing him say all that. The thought of losing Niall forever , forever just because of his father ,all because he couldn't fight for them and readily accepted his defeat, no it hurt him , felt like stab to the chest but Zayn was not listening to him , only continued as he knew this was working , praying his tactic to work.

"No Harry , let me finish. He is not going to cry for you for the rest of the lifetime, nor he is going to wait for you. He will move on. And you know what is worst , than being hurt , angry , sad or in love?"

"What ?" Harry asked defeated looking up at Zayn and he didn't want to hear it, wanted Zayn to stop but the next words from his mouth made his heart almost halt, made him lose his breathe

"Being indifferent. No hopes of any comeback" Zayn felt a little bad , only a little to see the ashen face of his bestfriend as he said the words and he truly wanted to take those words back but he knew , he totally knew ,judging by the pain etched on his ashen face as if somebody told him his mother died or something that he needed to hear this.

"Zayn , I don't...I cant" he said , mumbled ,almost choking as he ran his hand through his hair gripping them tightly

Zayn left a deep breathe before he replied softly "And I am not asking you to, I don't need to know , okay. Just , think about it ......"

"I-" Harry began shaking his head ,with what Zayn had no clue about but he really wanted him to think on this , on whatever he just said to him so he placed his hand on Harry's shoulder halting his inner battle making him look at him before he said ,

"Just do it , Harry. We have had enough of practice , just go home , to a park or shower or any place – I don't fucking care and think . Think about what I said"

Harry nodded defeatedly at Zayn's pointed look as he kept the bile down that was rising in his throat at the thought of Niall stop loving him , to be indifferent to him .

Zayn nodded back , happy that he got through Harry and hoping that the lad makes the right decision. He looked at the ground , were the other teammates were running around , passing ball.

He then looked back at Harry and said , patting his shoulder before running back to the others "I hope you will make the right decision"

***

a/n 

its NIALLER'S BIRTHDAY !!! 

I love him so so so much , he is the most nicest and the most handsome man in the world. He is the best human being and no other person will ever belong to him like Harry does :D , I love his songs , the emotions behind them , his voice ...... he is the most talented guy and I am happy I discovered him. 

I can't believe he has grown up so much , I just feel like crying thinking about his cute fetus baby face, cute fake blonde hair and sexy body .  I miss them , the lads , the bands and all their shinangins but I love how they are making it out ! Being in the world on their own and doing shows , making name for themselves and not as a band. I love Niall and wish to see him , if not meet him once in my whole lifetime. I wish nothing but joyful year to him AND PLEASE MEET HARRY PUBLICALLY FOR GOD SAKES, I AM DYING HERE AND MARRY THAT LAD WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!

anyways , sup people ! think i am going to double maybe triple update today since it is Niall's bday ( I have to see about that )

What do you think Harry will do ?

What do you think about this talk with Zayn and Louis ?

Give this book some love !

Love 

Ri x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 393 33
small choices - Narry fanfiction - The plot: One are gay and one don't know if he is. It always starts with friendship. A friendship that actually wo...
94.5K 2.3K 23
There are no coincidences in life. Just happenings of fate. The most beautiful yet tormenting one being Love; A meeting of two people who can accept...
170K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...
6.9K 118 24
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in the whole high school. Harry Styles thinks he is just an average, unpopular gay nerd. But what'll happen w...