True Love's KISS

By ginaddict

What is a guaranteed way to break a curse? True Love's Kiss. The problem is, both Dayu and Wang Qing doesn't... More

Fortune
Samaritan
Curses
Related
Match
Curse Breaker
A Big Problem
Remembers
What To Do
Agreement
Sunrise and Sunset
Interests
Feelings
Brothers and Sisters
Separation
How it Works
True Love's Kiss
Curse Proofed

Two in One

3K 173 13
By ginaddict

(DAYU)

One year later....
Present day

"Wake up?" someone whispered to me.

I opened my eyes and sighed. I can't believe this is my life now.

Someone whispering to me when I am alone. That someone else had invaded my conciousness and talking to me and that's possible when that someone died over a hundred years ago.

It's been a year now. I cannot believe this is my life now.

"Get up, Dayu! Today is the day!" The "other" conciouness in my head is excited.

I grabbed my extra pillow and put it over my head before I scream. "Argh..." it was muffled.

"Do you plan to kill yourself too? I don't recommend it. It sucks to be dead,"

I sat up. Sweet fucking...I sighed. "Can you please get out of my head? Please..." I begged.

"No,"

Yeah, I have been begging like that for over a year now but to no avail.

"I can't,"

Yes, that too. I couldn't get fully angry at my "other" conciouness because she did try to go away but she can't.

She is sort of, trapped in my head too. I swear, the shrinks will have a field day if I let them in my mind.

"Do you think I like this? Sharing thoughts with a filthy 25 year old guy who still lives with his parents and won't even be nice to his mother? Stop trying to watch porn! It's rotting your brain!"

I hate her.

Her name is Wu La. The "other" conciouness inside my head. She owned that metal thing I found in the Lingshan Mountain a year ago and when I pounded that thing in the tree, it sort of cracked and Wu La transfered from the metal thing to me...

"Stop calling it a metal thing. It's a medallion given to me by my father. Stop being such a bitch, Dayu!"

Metal thing or medallion, who gives a fuck?! The important thing is...I have a woman, an annoying woman, in my head!

It's enough to drive anyone insane!

A year ago, when I woke up in that hospital after my rebellious hike, my concerned mother hovering over me, I thought at first that I can finally hear other people's thoughts. That I somehow acquired a super power when that blast happened that threw me in the air. But no, I can only hear one thought. A female thoughts...

Wu La's!

She invaded my head. She is trapped inside my head and now we have to share our thoughts.

I want to kill myself.

I don't believe it at first. Nope, I don't believe it until now. That I have the thoughts of a woman inside my head who had died over a hundred years ago.

"I am Wu La. I was born in 1880 and I died at the turn of the century..." is her opening remarks to me.

I was tempted to run to the psychiatric ward of the hospital but then I saw a man drugged up to his gill with a straitjacket around him, I said forget it.

I am not crazy. I just have Wu La in my head. She...I...fuck this.

Every night for the past year, my fervent wish and prayer is for her to miraculously leave my conciouness.

"That is my wish too. Why you? Why a male? I hate men..." Wu La agreed with me. It's just my luck to find another conciouness in my head who hates men. A dead man hating woman.

Fuck that!

But up until now, nope. We still share one head. She is still in my mind. Thinking on her own. Having a monologue because I cannot talk to her out in public cause that would be like talking to myself...

Do you know what other people think when they saw someone talking to themselves? Yeah...I don't want people to think that I am like that.

"I love monologuing. You should try it. It's therapeutic."

She is impossible.

"I am not impossible, Dayu! You are the impossible one. I told you, we have a mission. Or I have a mission. I don't know. But it starts at that man who rescued us. The one you kissed..."

"I didn't kiss him!" I exclaimed. I turn to the door. Afraid that my parents can hear me. To be honest, I want to move out of my parents' house but they won't let me because...

"Dayu ah...you said you can hear a woman's voice in your head," my mother said. She looked really worried when I confessed that to her and to my Baba. About the biggest mistake I have ever done.

I should have kept Wu La from everyone. But no, in my weakest moment, when I feel like I am going crazy, I confessed to my parents that there is someone else in my conciousness. My parents thought I am going crazy. That the accident that happened to me in the Lingshan Mountain affected my brain too much.

They called for a psychologist to talk to me. Luckily, I had the presence of mind to act normal and answer every questions that psychologist have, well, sanely. So he declared me sane.

But my parents still worry. Especially when I will suddenly fight with Wu La and will have an outbursts. Like what just happened.

I lay on the bed again and threw the cover over my head to muffled the sound I will make.

"I didn't kissed him! You did!" I started fighting with Wu La while whispering.

"I didn't know why I did that. We have to find him..."

"No! Why do I have to do that? He's better be forgotten..."

"But he might held the key to our problem. What if he knows how to separate us?"

I wanted to argue but I can't. I want that too. For Wu La to leave my conciousness.

"Well what if he doesn't know anything? What if, he will turn out to be a false lead?"

"How will we know if we won't try. He is the reason why my conciousness woke up. You...fine! I kissed him. I woke up and kissed him. I don't know why but..."

"You are crazy that is why!" I sighed. "How can we find him?"

"His name is Wang Qing. We can start there..."

"Do you have any idea how many Wang Qing there is in China? I don't even know what he looks like!" She is giving me a headache.

"Don't lie. I share your brain. You are not experiencing headache. Why do you have to be a typical lying man? Why do all men lie? Really!"

"Stop being a man hater for one moment!" I hissed at her. "And think of a way how we can find this guy. Ugh! I cannot believe I am agreeing to this!"

"It's been a year already Dayu. We cannot live like this. Sharing one head with our two thoughts. I want to move on too. All the people I know are probably dead by now. I don't remember much but all I know is that I kill myself in that mountain. Why? I don't know. Maybe that is the reason why I am here. To find out why and to give myself some answers so I can move on."

When she is like this, I feel pity on her. Wu La is even younger than me. She was only 22 when she killed herself. Why? Like she said, she doesn't know. She is desperate to know so she can finally rest.

She is also uncomfortable sharing my head and thoughts.

"You are disgusting. Why do you have to look at women like they are objects? We are not objects to lust after Feng Jian Yu. We are more than breasts and buttocks. You know..."

"I am not objectifying women! I am admiring all of you. I am just a breast and buttocks kind of guy. Is it my fault that those are the first things I noticed when I look at women? Really? Well I am sorry then. Fine! I am a pig..."

I hate myself...

"Sorry. Yeah...it's not your fault. And fine...I know you are one of the good guys. You don't mistreat women. Except for your mother..."

"She wants me to date men. I thought you will understand my hesitation because you hate men. You don't like men. Why are you pushing me to date one like my mother?"

"Because that is what she believes in. That's what the fortune teller told her. Fortune tellers are real, you know. I don't know why I said that but...it's really true. What they predict about..."

Yeah, I think so too. "Sure. That fortune teller told my mother that I should avoid women and mountains. I should have listened but no, I took a hike in a mountain, found you, and now I have a woman inside my head. She was right all along. I should avoid women and mountain."

"Tsk tsk...regrets are always at the end, Dayu. If you just listened..."

"Argh!!!" I screamed again.

Then someone knock on my room. "Dayu, are you awake? Are you okay, son?" It's the worried voice of my mother.

I got up. I cannot ignore her. She will only use the master key to enter. My mother had done that. Thrice.

"Be nice to her," Wu La reminded me as I open the door.

I smiled at my mother, "Good morning, Ma. Of course I am okay. I am just watching something on my laptop,"

My mother smiled back at me. Relief on his face. "Come down for breakfast." She said before patting my cheek.

I love my mother...

"As you should,"

But I hope one day, she will stop telling me what to do.

"Dayu..."

I sighed and close the door of my room again.

I sat on the bed. Fine! Let's find that Wang Qing.

"Yes! Let's find him..."

And let's free you from my head so you can finally move on and rest.

"Thank you Dayu. Although you should have decided like this a long time ago. You wasted one year of our lives..."

I hate Wu La!

"Stop telling me what to do!" I screamed at her before I lay on my back in the bed again.

I heard a distinct crash from the kitchen. My mother broke something again.

Great. Now she thinks her son is getting bouts of craziness again.

Fuck my life...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 924 32
(Started:10/02/24) "Zhan, our company is about to go bankrupt. So, you are going to marry Mr Wang, OK? Xiao Zhan's stepmother said: "Zhan, listen to...
70.5K 5.5K 35
Two best friends grew up together in the orphanage .. They are so close that they never left each other's side..In childhood, they stayed together, a...
70.7K 3.7K 152
[BOOK 3] Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji may have been married for over 20 years now, but this does not mean they are old. Life gets comfortable and boring...
435K 24.2K 131
Dayu had struggled about his sexuality and self worth all his life. He always does what was expected of him: finish his studies, work in the academy...