New Girl (The Vampire Diaries)

By EllieeElliee

She's different. Brave and fierce. She's stronger than many other vampires, werewolves and witches. Her name... More

New Girl (The Vampire Diaries)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Note !!!!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chapter One

43.7K 670 372
By EllieeElliee

'Don't Forget Where You Belong, Home
Don't Forget Where You Belong, Home
If You Ever Feel Along, Don't
You Were Never On Your Own'

Chapter 1.

Ziggy's POV:

I looked myself up and down, bouncing my hair. My smile wouldn't leave my face, I don't know why, though. It was just a normal day, coming back to my home town, going to school. I've been 18 for more than 900 years, if you can call that normal.

I sighed, shaking my head. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this," I mumbled to no one, slapping on some nude lip gloss. "Can't believe it."

"I can."

"Yeah, yeah. Do me a favour and shut up, Hesper," I turned around with a sarcastic smile. She smirked back, rolling her eyes playfully. "I'm joking, I love you really."

"Of course you do! I'm fabulous," She danced around my room, singing some weird song. "Oh yeah, are you ready? My vampire self really wants to go to this school." This time, I rolled my eyes.

"Blah, blah, blah. You only wanna meet some Prince Charming and eat people, you've droned on about it for so long," I babbled, grabbing my leather jacket from off my door. I slipped on my boots, facing my best vampire friend of way too long. "I swear to god if you do anything stupid to get us caught..."

"I won't," She cut me off, tilting her head slightly. "You may be older than me, a lot older, but I'm not stupid. And I know you there's a reason you're here, I'm not gonna ruin that."

I cocked one eyebrow, sighing again. "I know, I know. I just don't want certain people knowing we're here yet. I need to sort out my sh!t before we're booted out of this town," Giving a side smile, I wondered to the car.

"Get that guy attracting smirk on your face and walk into that school like you own it," Hesper pinched my cheek, getting in the passenger seat.

I did as she said, going around to the other side and getting in the vehicle. Here we go.

---

People surrounded the school, talking about nothing important. Hesper looked at me questioningly, a glint of mischief in her eyes. She pulled on my arm, heading straight inside without a care. The girl seemed excited about coming here which didn't make sense to me, even I wasn't excited about being back here, but Mystic Falls was the 'place to be' for vampires as others would say so I assumed this was the reason.

We needed to find the reception office first. That would be hard with little miss eager on my arm. I love her and all, but she's got to stop eye drooling over some of these guys. She's getting way too excited. Albeit, there were some very attractive boys; there must be something in the water here.

Speaking of drooling, I think almost everyone here is looking at us stride into the building. Small town, I though. Word about new arrivals must travel around fast.

It's nice to have attention but after years and years of receiving it, it didn't seem as important anymore. I've been around almost as long as the originals. In fact, I was one of the first vampires Klaus turned. Some things just didn't feel the same anymore, especially going to school for the hundredth time. It didn't help that all eyes were on us, and we needed to keep a low profile, either.

What makes living for all these years better is that I'm a trybrid. Witch, Werewolf, and vampire. I honestly don't even know how it's possible. My mother, who sadly died, was a witch turned vampire. So that obviously comes from her genes or something. Wolf was my dad, I've always had it inside me and then I got turned by Klaus. Well, of sorts. The story is a weird one to tell, as when I try thinking about how I came to be too hard, my whole body starts to ache.

Like I said, strange.

There were very major downsides of being alive so long. The reason being because it can be annoying sometimes. Like when you have to spend all your time with Hesper who gets on my last nerve. That was a joke. Or was it..

"For heavens sake, where is it?" She whined, exasperated. "It needs to be in front of me right now. I swear, I'll-"

I smacked a hand to her mouth, doing it a little harder than I should of, making her head swing back a bit. I couldn't help but to giggle a little.

She grunted, rubbing around her mouth. "Ouch?"

Laughing a bit and itching the back of my neck, I muttered a sorry. "Here, one sec. I'm going to get some help."

"Go to that hottie over there," I heard her say. Chuckling, I headed over to where she pointed, tapping the guys shoulder.

When he saw me he was a little startled, I could tell. Smirking, he began to speak. "Can I help you?"

"Um, yeah. Me and my friend were just wondering where the reception office is," I looked back over at Hesper. "Help us out please," I pleaded, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He nodded, motioning Hesper over and guiding us around.

We learned that the boys name is Tyler, and he is in the same year as us. Thanking him when we arrived, we both wandered in the office, where an older woman was sat behind a desk looking bored.

I gave 'Mandi' at the desk mine and Hesper's fake files. In exchange, she gave us both blue folders. Obviously a timetable or something. We both grinned at the woman, starting to head to first class. In my case, it was History.

Clearing my head, I began to the classroom, just as the bell rang. I groaned inwardly, knowing I was going to be late for first period. So much for keeping a low profile.

---

I was finally infront of the door to my class. Hopefully, that is. I knocked a couple times, before entering.

I smiled innocently at the teacher, Alaric Saltzman as it said on my timetable. "Hi, um, sorry I'm late. I'm new and I got lost," I fidgeted, scurrying into the room. A single wolf whistle sounded in my ears along with muttering from students (obviously interested in who I was). Despite needing to lay low, it made me smirk.

"Oh yes, Miss Arabella Astrid Zieglar we've got you down as, is that correct?" He nodded.

"Yeah, but I'm mostly known as Ziggy," I confirmed, walking over to one of the desks I spotted in the back.

"Okay, Ziggy. Guys, make sure you treat her nicely and help her settle in."

A cough came from across the room, "I'll be treating her more than nicely," Tyler, the guy who showed us to the office, said. Most of the students laugh, me giggling along.

"Good luck doing that if I don't even talk to your cocky a$$," I rose my eyebrows at him, my lips stretching slowly into a smirk. 'Oohs' sounded, most people looking at me and once again wondering who the mysterious new girl is. I shrugged carelessly, paying attention to the front.

My eyes never left the clock, though, due to my boredom. I was literally about ready to run out the classroom. I've learnt most of the stuff being taught, I lived through some of them. Why did I even decide to come back to school?

You need to blend in.

"Arabella-"

"Ziggy," I cut Mr. Saltzman off, still staring up at the ticking device on the wall. Is it me, or has it not moved? Wait, did it just move backwards?

"Ziggy, do you know anything about the 18th century?" The teacher practically glared at me. He must of known I wasn't paying attention.

Removing my eyes from the clock, I looked at him with a cocky grin. "I know a lot. Would you like me to tell you about the French Revolution? The terror of Maximilien Robespierre? The counter-revolution?"

"Okay, okay. You know your stuff," He cut me off, looking taken back. "Just pay attention to my class please."

"I know I do," I implied, leaning back in my chair. Everyone looked at me shocked, me just shrugging as per usual. I decided to not be a snarky cow, though, smiling. "I'm paying attention."

Before he could say anything, the bell rang. I rushed out, not wanting Mr. Saltzman to give me a lecture on how to 'respect your elders.' Bitch please, I'm older than him. Hundreds of years older, actually.

---

School was finally over after a long day of learning stuff I already knew. I mean, it's not that bad, but it isn't great either. There's so many reasons I came to Mystic Falls and none of them involved school, but I'm living up to my mums word, which means school is inevitable. She always said we needed to do everything we could to fit in and go unnoticed. Plus Mystic Falls is home to many vampires, and presumably a safe place for me to stay and find out who killed my mother.

Witches have many talents. One of them being able to connect with other witches, like myself, that have been killed. The only problem is you have to do it from the place they died. As far as I know, some type of burial is here. Finding it will help tremendously in working out what happened to my mum, and honoring her in death by avenging her.

Being a witch, I know Katherine is here, too. Last I saw her, she was in California. I can't wait to get my hands on her. I cannot stand the doppelgänger. In any other world, we'd probably be the best of friends because we both carry ourselves very similar to the other, but in this world we're pitted to be frenemies. A constant switch up of whether we liked each other. As of right now, very much enemies. We had a deal, and she betrayed me; the term 'rot in hell' springs to mind. Regardless, she said something about Virginia once upon a sun. So, here I am.

I could only hope people didn't get in the way of my plans, as I'm not a very nice person when things aren't going my way. I tend to resort to violence more times than is necessary, but it's only ever to those who deserve it.

Hesper came skipping out of the school, a huge grin on her face. Her figure came over to me, the smiled still intact.

"I got us a friend! Matt Donavon. We're going to the Mystic Grill tonight and he's going to introduce us to some friends," She gushed, fiddling with her daylight ring.

"The Mystic Grill?" I laughed at the plain name. "Who game up with that, not original Nigel?"

"Stop complaining and come on! I wanna look hot!" I rolled my eyes at her antics, but followed after her nonetheless.

***

A/N- Hesper in the side bar:)

A/A/N- tried to edit this as much as I could as it was cringe, my writing gets so much better as you read. I was legit a tween when I wrote this. Please stick with it because after like chapter 8 ish it's greattt !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
188K 6.1K 27
π‘Άπ’“π’‘π’‰π’Šπ’„ ~ (𝒂𝒅𝒋.) π’Žπ’šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’†π’π’•π’“π’‚π’π’„π’Šπ’π’ˆ; π’ƒπ’†π’šπ’π’π’… π’π’“π’…π’Šπ’π’‚π’“π’š π’–π’π’…π’†π’“π’”π’•π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆ "𝙔𝙀π™ͺ 𝙠𝙣𝙀𝙬...
67.2K 983 37
Arabella Salvatore is the long, lost Salvatore sister to Damon and Stefan. Having been locked up for the better part of a century by the infamous Kat...
124K 3.6K 46
π‹πžπ¨π§π¨π«πš 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...