The It Girl {a Luke Hemmings...

נכתב על ידי lukkkehemmings

Serena Chanel, today's so called 'it girl'. It's not really a surprise with her mother being the current owne... עוד

The It Girl
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - Part 1
Chapter 4 - Part 2.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Part 1.
Chapter 32 - Part 2.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Part 1.
Chapter 35 - Part 2.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Finale!

Chapter 9

5.3K 124 11
נכתב על ידי lukkkehemmings

Serenas POV

"For a while now I've been seeing this girl, Hollie" Calum begun.

"Yeah I think you've told me, us, about her" I said.

"Yeah, I want to take the next step" he said.

"Next step meaning?" I asked.

"I want to ask her out." He said.

I let out a chuckle and he looked at me questioning.

"What" he said.

"You call me asking to meet me, saying you had a problem and this is your problem" I said and he looked down at his feet.

"It's a cute problem" I continued. "How can I help you?" I asked and he lit up.

"Well, I, uhm" he stuttered. "How do you ask a girl out? Or how does a girl want to be asked out?" He asked.

"Well in my case I don't want anything fancy. A simple 'will you do out with me' can make me say yes. It doesn't have to be a big thing. It could be as soon as you get a second alone from your friends" I said thinking about how Luke had asked me out.

"Can I text ask her?" He asked.

"Really Calum?" I said looking at him.

"That's a no then" he said and we both laughed a bit.

"It's a definite no!" I said.

"Then how?" He asked.

"Well if I was her, I'd want it face-to-face. It makes it more sweet and personal" I replied.

We spent the next hour talking about when and where he was gonna ask and if she said yes what they would do. I was sure she'd say yes. I mean Calum is such a sweet guy why wouldn't she?

I looked at the time. 01.30am.

"Calum I think I have to go. I have a" I stopped and thought about what to say instead of the word 'date' "somewhere to be tomorrow and I don't want to look like a zombie" I said letting out a small laugh.

"I understand. It's 1.30am after all." He said as he got up and reached his hand out reached his hand out to help me up.

"Yeah pretty late huh" I said and he just nodded.

We walked back to the shops, which were all closed, obviously. It's weird, me and Calum usually never spend time just us two, and we spent a whole lot of hours together too. It felt weird but nice, I got better contact with him then I already had.

"Good bye S. Thanks for everything" he said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"No need to thank, you can always call me whatever it is, anytime of the day." I said as we let go.

"Thanks, you're a good friend" he said.

"So are you. See you around, and tell me what she answers" I said then turned around and walked to my car.

"I will" he said then he also turned around to walk home.

I snuck in very quietly and went to my room and I was asleep within a minute.

The next day I woke up at 1.30 pm. I'd slept for almost 12 hours. Wow. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I was meeting Luke at 4.30 at his house. I wonder what he had planned.

After doing my makeup a little extra nice, I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a loose black crop top and straightened and put a flower crown in my hair, the crown contained of small white and pastel blue flowers. I then went down stairs.

"Someone's looking pretty today" my mom said when I came done stairs.

"Thanks" I relied then put on my low cut white converse.

"Where are you going?" She asked. I now had to choices. Tell her the truth, or lie. I'm doing with the truth. She's gonna find out sooner or later.

"I have a date" I said shyly.

"A date?" She said looking all excited. "With whom?" She asked.

"Yeah with who?" I heard Aaron's voice from the couch. I hadn't even noticed he was there.

"Luke Hemmings" my dad revealed as he entered into the room.

"Well well well" Aaron said and I saw the smirk grow on his face.

"Put that smirk away idiot" I said looking at him laughing. "So what I have a date with Luke?" I then said.

"That's so cute!" My mom said and I could see the excitement. Which was unusual, she was pretty sceptical to me going on dates.

"I'm glad you're happy about it for once" I said.

"Well you're dad has said a lot of nice things about the Hemmings family" she said.

"Ohhhhh" I said. "Well I'm sorry to be a party pooper but I have to go. I have a date to get to" said then turned around and opened the door.

"When will you be home?" My mom asked.

"I don't know, later, tomorrow, I don't know." I said

"Tomorrow?" She said now with a frown.

"Mom. It was a joke, chill" I said laughing then walked out the door. "Bye!" I said before closing it.

Lukes POV

Serena would be here any minute. I have to admit, I was very nervous. I was about to go on a date with Serena Chanel. I hadn't really progressed it all yet. And the guys knew nothing. And I want to keep it that way. At least till after out second date. If we have a second date.

Before I could think further her car pulled up on the drive way and she got out. Looking stunning as always.

"Hi" she said as she got closer.

"Hi, you look stunning" I said after hugging her. She looked away for a bit. I think she was blushing, how cute.

"Thanks" she said quietly. She was definitely blushing.

"I was thinking we could skate along the beach side walk then see where it takes us?" I said to change the convo.

"Sounds perfect" she answered.

We skated along the beach and talked while doing so. We decided to stop at a bench and just talk for a bit. More.

She sat sideways on the bench putting her legs across my lap.

"So Luke Robert Hemmings" she said.

"Wow using my whole name, this must be serious" I said and we both laughed.

"Not really. I just wanted to say the whole thing" she told me. "How was your interview on Nova yesterday by the way?" She asked.

Me and the guys had been on an interview at this radio station called Nova. Our band was growing a bit which was cool.

"It went very well I'd say, it was fun and there were some fans outside. Can you call them fans?" I said.

"Yeah you can, cause they are. I'm really proud of you guys" she said. She had been to a lot of our band practices, she'd watched us grow so it meant lot when she said it.

"Thanks. It's quite cool actually" I said.

"Very" she said.

We spent the next few minutes in silence just, looking at the sea, looking at each other. There was a beautiful sunset that we watched then decided to skate back to mines and watch a movie.

I'm glad my parents were out of town for a few days otherwise this would've been awkward.

"What movie should we watch?" She asked.

"I don't know you tell me" I said. She walked over to the DVD stand and looked through.

"Tell me this isn't yours" she said as she took out the Mean Girls DVD.

"That is a great movie" I said not really answering the question.

"Let's watch it then. It's one of my favourites" she said.

"Sounds good to me" I said as I put the DVD in the player then joined her on the couch.

Halfway through the movie I decided to try to make some kind of move. I went for the classic stretching my arms while yawning then putting one arm around her shoulder move. She noticed my very lame move and laughed a bit then made herself comfortable and laid her head on my chest. A few minutes later I felt her heavily breathing, she'd fallen asleep. I thought about the date for a while, I had a very good time. Serena is an incredible girl. I don't know why that Chris guy let her go, but I'm kinda glad he did cause if he didn't this never would of happened.

After thinking about the date and Serena for a bit more I could feel my eyes were getting heavier and heavier by the second and a few minutes later, also I was asleep.

A/N: Idk was this lame?😁 I hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment and vote! Love you! x -S.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

218K 9.9K 58
- "i might like you less now that you know me so well." or, the one where an up-and-coming actress and a formula 1 dri...
476K 10.4K 74
in which a YouTuber gets an offer to fake a relationship with a famous Formula 1 driver ▷ • ---------- • ϟ [ l...
668 48 18
Michael Jackson, son of Izzy and Brian May, has now become the world's best entertainer. But...why entertain if you have no one to do it with? Fortun...
85 4 13
Ophelia's father is the owner and founder of a beard oil company. While searching for someone to hand the company down to, he stumbles into a convers...