A new beginning ( Naruto/AU...

By ploiuiu

Naruto had the chance to go to a universe where his friends and new face were alive. Will Naruto revealed his... More

Author Note - Important to read before reading (Edit on May 19, 2021)
Chapter 1 - The return
Chapter 2 - First day in the alternative universe
Chapter 3 - You are weak
Chapter 4 - The night is still on
Chapter 5 - The pair of twins test
Chapitre 6 - Clan & Sensei Vs The new batch of Genins Part 1
Chapitre 6 - Clan & Sensei Vs The new batch of Genins Part 2
Chapitre 7 - Why did we skip C?
Chapitre 8 - Happy Birthday!
Chapter 9 - An old friend
Chapter 12 - Master VS Master
Chapter 13 - Opening to a war
Chapter 14 - Glimpse in Gaara's mind
Chapter 15 - What a summer! A few edits on May 19, 2021
Chapter 16 The fate of four boys
Chapter 17: Brothers
Chapter 18 - Chaos and Stubbornness
Chapter 19 - The twins
Chapter 20 - Fourth war on the go
Chapter 21 - T-O-R-T-U-R-E
Chapter 23 - OH...OPPS...Accident
😍Thanks! 😍

Chapter 22 - The Slasher

643 16 2
By ploiuiu

⚠️ ⛔️ WARNING - The plot of this chapter is contradictory and is no longer making sense. You can see how I just wanted to complete the story and that's it. 

As of April 6, 2022, I made a few minors changes to the chapter. ⚠️ ⛔️

***

Enjoy! UNEDITED chapter!!!!

***

Fast forward four years later

It took four years to earn his appearance physically before that he felt so weird now his body his built-up. He had allied. Sasuke was finally back to his old self. It took four years to prove himself during the war. During these years in exile or has a prisoner which do I need to tell you that Sasuke just snap and slashed without no mercy his captor and minions. He destroyed the entire building and watched with fascination the building collapse under the flames. He knew he was one of the most wanted ninjas.

Therefore, he seemed out the Akatsuki group to have a shelter and convince them that he would be useful as an Uchiha but even better than his brother Itachi. In no time did he gained his place in the organization and became an irreplaceable asset. The leader of this organization was lead but someone mysterious who would watch and order around. No one had seen the face of the leader. They also need to recruit people, and it was easy to invite them into the organization, they took first those who had been wronged by their village. It was easy to convince them that with the help of the organization, they would get their revenge. Sasuke was even in charge of their training and help them to plan raids. He was very conniving since he knew which area occupied by the "good shinobis," he would send them to raid the place knowing it could be a death sentence. On the other hand, it would destabilize the enemy being raids from everywhere at the same time.

Sasuke rarely spoke with the senior members of the organization. He had told only by a short message with the leader. A need for group reform. The group needed to define themselves once and for all. No more hiding people will fear the organization when they will know they felt into the trap. Indeed, the idea to convince people was to "show" how the organization had been wiped out of the old members and then have good values of uniting the village and keeping the peace. But in reality, they will slowly crawl around the system and take control of everything.

Sasuke wandered around the HQ, always thinking about planning his next move. He had cut ties with his old life and was now a "dangerous" ninja. It's not because his nickname was "The Slasher" that everyone should be afraid of him or maybe so, and he was salivating for blood. Either way, Sasuke had yet found any trace of the twins who had escaped under their surveillance.

He wondered where did the twin had come from. The energy of these twins was not normal. Unless you had studied how the energy, aura and chakra work, you wouldn't one suspecting something. The energy displayed by the twin seemed to be given by the devil himself. Maybe the twins were just a figment of their imagination to complicate the situation.

Sasuke kept walking around learning his way around until he was face to face with the door's lab. Their chemical product was being tested to use as a weapon. He had wished Naruto was there to take care of this. Why did he even agree to do this? "Because you wanted to and needed your liberty, and without doing this, you wouldn't become what you are now," answered his conscious.

***

Today was the day of one of the most significant battle; they would invade the leaf village. Kunoichi and shinobis had proven themselves by not dying throughout these past four years. It was time to make a mess.

As they walked for the battle, Sasuke enjoyed his encounter with his old frienemies; he could finally taste blood. He decapitated and enjoyed playing with newfound victims. No one of the organization wanted to be near him when he was in his crazy mood. Not even the masked chief dared to approach him.

As usual, no guards were waiting for them to arrive at their destination. Sasuke could sense the happiness from the village, and it was nearly suffocating him. They entered together like an army but quickly scattered, making the civilians scream. Sasuke cackled loudly as he went in search of his dear old frienemy Naruto.

"Well, what do we have here? Mother, father, brother, uncle, and cousins. I did not remember receiving an invitation to this little gathering."

"Sasuke? Is that you? Mikoto-san asked as she put her hand on her breasts.

"Yes, it's me? How do I look? Handsome... don't even answer. I knew you would have said that.

"Sasuke, stop this madness! there's no need to fight." Itachi pleads his otouto.

Sasuke gave a small laugh.

"How knew I would find my older brother begging and pleading one day, and I should grave this moment forever. Now dear brother, don't fear; your day hasn't come yet. I'm not here for you; I'm here for Naruto. now, I suggest you be a good obedient family and leave before I change my mind and enjoy my time seeing the life leave your corpses."

Sasuke left them dumbfounded.

"Sasuke, up here," Naruto's annoying voice reached his ears.

Naruto was conformably sitting on the top of the house nonchalantly watching the fight, the scream, the fire burning again the place, the debris flying everywhere.

"Always letting the other do their job."

"We both know that it would have ended like this. I guess we should do our rematch.

"Indeed. let's begin."

Naruto jumped and landed on the ground without messing around.

"You finally find a way to perfect your landing without the noise! Should I applaud you?"

"Very funny. Like the old times?" Naruto declared, and without wasting time, he attacked him.

"STOP!" Sasuke said in a powerful tone as he stopped the attack at a few millimetres of his face. " Why don't we reveal a little secret."

"That will feel great on my chakra reserve," Naruto said, nodding at the affirmation. He closed his eyes and released his illusion on the village. The civilians were never there, and they could hear frustration from their enemy. As Naruto and Sasuke approached the middle of the village nonchalantly, they could only see the chief of the Akatsuki and their fighters.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Sasuke was always on our side, dear twinnies," Naruto declared as he released the shinobis cloak surrounding the chief.

"I present you the twinnies, or should I say Mito Naruko, both very intelligent demons that came to disrupt us."

The twins managed to merge into one body with two heads; it was quite disturbing to look at. They were clothes with shinobis uniforms; everything was normal except instead of one, there were two heads. I guess they really took literally two heads are better than one.

"But how?" the twins screamed in a single voice in a single, deformed, very high tone.

"How did we know he yells for a very long time. Why don't we sit to hear this magnificent story?"

He snapped his fingers, and out of nowhere, some shinobis fell asleep, and the rest disappeared out of nowhere with Sasuke. They were actually nowhere.

"Take a seat, everyone; it will be a long ride, as many have recognized as Sasuke Uchiha, the traitor from four years ago is in the Bingo book. His nickname is The Slasher witch should I mention should wear this nickname,m with pride because it suits it well. Moving on, the short version is that the twinnies. Sorry, but that's how you now name, which is less complex. What sold you was the energy reflected by both of you when you" escaped" because, really, did you actually think you had successfully fooled us. We knew that something was wrong, and that's why Sasuke proposed himself o track you down wasn't easy, but with many suspicions.

Meanwhile, I did research and spoke with my contacts, more precisely the Kages of the other villages, to have their opinion and knowledge about you. You are demons who escape from hell by conniving but yet a clever plan. You roamed around and decided to settle down here. You really spoiled brat, and that's because you were the actual reincarnation.

"My babies were possessed," Kushina cried out.

"Don't be a fool. They knew how to manipulate people, and that's why they were the princess of the village. No one would dare to say no unless to have the wrap of the previous Hokage, my father. I had to say that you must be a madwoman. I become more powerful than and become an actual asset. You must be in rage when you both couldn't lead this cohort of rookies. You wanted to murder me but never succeeded. In fact, you were never able to do more than C-level Justus. You want to know why because your potential was limited. I must say there's no way we can destroy it. Your integration here is too strong to do something unless we want to unbalance the rest of the future."

"So what are you going to do," the twinnies asked in a single voice. "You have nothing against us!"

"THIS."

As Naruto vanished through the air with everyone except the twinnies, who started screaming, realizing they were nowhere and all alone. They came back to the land in the now-destroyed bait village.

Neji, Sakura, and Hinata were helping the shinobis left behind.

"What's the verdict, Neji?" Naruto enquired when he was at the same height as Neji.

"No deaths and no life-threatening wounds. The other Kages are here to speak about the future."

"More like negotiate," Naruto muttered. "I better go see them. Sasuke! Take over and do what you need to do, oh, and you are no longer a traitor to this village neither in the Bingo Book," Naruto yells out before pushing toward the other Kages of the village.

Sasuke sighed at Naruto. He would never change.

"So that's it?" Itachi asked as he and their cousins approached him to circle him.

"Yes."

"That's just crazy, four years of battle and BAM, you come, and it's finished."

"Oh dear brother, if you knew all the sacrifices we did, he thought as he chuckled internally. " It's better for you to never know so you can appreciate more your life and have a happy ending. "

***

Even if the village was under construction, the purpose of this village was no longer for shinobis and civilians. The civilians had been installed in new villages elsewhere and were now happily enjoying life without fear. The hidden leaf village would be occupied by guards and elders, shinobis and kunoichi members, and the family if they wished so from any villages. If children or someone wanted to become a kunoichi or a shinobi, a new village, the Uzushiogakure, would be able to be there from any village. New treaties were made to accommodate peace and everyone's needs.

This would take a lot of work,the trio consisting of Neji, Sasuke and Naruto hoped that because there were more survivors than in our war (in their old dimension), the adaptation and reconstruction won't be too long. After all, there was less grief and funeral to do. What the rookies had achieved in less than a decade could offer multiple opportunities for the future and past generations. Furthermore, unlike in their old dimension, they could actually have a family and live a long life which wasn't possible to do. Too much destruction and so little survivor.

Of course, the trio was the only exception in the rookie group to not think like that. They were working hard by going back-in-fort to the different villages to ensure stability. Take one day at a time.

***

Sorry for the delay, a school was harder than I thought. As I was rereading it, I felt that it was stagnation a lot, so I decided to end it. There's one more chapter, and then it will be finished. I know a lot of you might be mad by how the war ends up, but I'm losing inspiration. Sorry :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 2.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
43K 1.7K 35
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED CAUSE WITH ALL DISRESPECT, BORUTO LOWKEY SUCKS ASS ~ 'A new Generation' usually means a 'new generation'. Not for you. I...
979K 25.9K 76
(Y/N) (L/N) seems like a normal kid in Konoha. He wants to become a ninja and to have a good life. However, on the inside, it's a different story. A...
1.8K 40 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...