Slave Bet | n.s [COMPLETED] #...

Od keepingupwidnarry

Frenemies Niall and Harry find themselves in a weird bet and neither of them is willing to back out ! A Narr... Více

! Slave Bet !
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
tag
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Character Ask !
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46!
47!
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61!
62
63!
64
Epilogue
End Note

54

1.3K 68 11
Od keepingupwidnarry

"Here have this. It will make you feel better" Liam sits beside Niall on the couch who is shivering and hiccuping under his blanket and passes him a warm glass of water.

"I don't know Li , when we got like this" Niall mumbles looking at Liam as the tears start to form again and quickly fall. He ducks his head down sipping the water from the glass in his hand as his heart breaks all over again.

Liam and Zayn had found Niall running across the campus at the entrance completely distort and utterly devasted. He was running as if something was chasing him or he himself was on fire , only halting when Zayn quickly ran behind him the moment he had rushed passed them. The raven hair lad had managed to catch hold of him as Niall trashed around ,screaming and cursing in his arms. Not wanting to attract others Liam had quickly opened the door of his car signaling Zayn to get him inside. He then had sat himself in the backseat , enveloping Niall in a hug as soon as Zayn had placed inside . Niall had startled the pair by hugging Liam , resting his head on his bestfriend's chest as he wailed his sorrow. Liam had shot a worried look at Zayn , for the other lad to nod assuring his own boyfriend before he started the car.

Now here they were in Liam and Zayn's apartment, half hour later and Niall had managed to calm down , just a little.

"Harry is being stupid right now. Don't give me that look Zayn , you know I am correct about your bestfriend" Liam said completely done with Harry , shooting a look at his boyfriend who was about to interrupt.

"Maybe – Maybe he hated me all along. Maybe I am just a toy-"Niall mumbled , his eyes getting glossy ones again and Zayn pushed himself, taking his seat beside Niall from previously sitting in front of him as he tried to assure Niall. He knows his bestfriend very well and however stupid he is , he knows without a doubt Harry is gone for the small boy.

"Don't say that Niall, he likes you a lot. From what you told , he was just spouting gibberish to me"

"Does it look like that Zayn?! Does it !? Cause for me it doesn't. I used to hate his guts and he used to mine , we couldn't even be in the same place. I can't believe I fell for him , how stupid can I be!?" Niall exclaims while crying as he remembers Harry's words again and again.

"You're not stupid Ni. This is just a rough patch , you both need to talk it out" Liam says soothingly , brushing Niall's hair from his forehead trying to calm him down.

"Well that was what we did , look how well it turned out Liam ?! I wanted to slap him , cry and hit him but no, no I tried to be the mature one and get answers from him" Niall says looking right at Liam , tears in his eyes as he continues ,

"To know what the hell was going on with him ?! Because ,we were completely fine till our anniversary and its been more than two weeks he is behaving different . It took me today , to get him to speak to me, to look at me, to bloody breath in the same air as me" he finishes his voice high by the end.

Liam quickly pulls him in his arms , rubbing his arm smoothingly as he whispers "Niall calm down , okay. We will figure this out"

"Its over Li. Nothing to f-figure out" Niall cries all the anger leaving his body and continues , his heart breaking with every word "He is a jock , just like all the others . I was so stupid , so stupid to even think that...I feel stupid Li and I have never felt like that in my entire life"

"C'mon don't be so negative Ni. You know Harry is a nice lad" Liam sushes him shooting a panicked look towards Zayn who is looking at him equally worried.

"I fucking don't li ! I don't know.....I don't know anything , anymore" Niall cries resting his head on Liam again as the pregnant lad gathers him in his arms , brushing his hair.

He waits for Niall's cries to simmer down before he pulls away as he says smiling assuringly at Niall "Okay, okay. How about we all take a rest , I am tired and you're too with all the crying and fighting. Let's get you to bed and tomorrow we will think about it okay"

"I – I will go home Li, sorry for dis-"Niall stutters hurriedly getting up from his couch only to be stopped as Liam sushes him again "Nonsense. You are my bestfriend. And bestfriend stick together and help each other. You are sleeping here with me and tomorrow Zayn is going to make your favorite"

"Li-" Niall goes to argue only fro Liam to ignore him instructing Zayn

"Zayn .Get Niall's room ready" and Zayn nods quickly disappearing into the guest room.

"You don't really have to-" Niall says wiping his tears only for Liam to cut him ,pointing a finger at him as he instructs him strictly , leaving no room for argument.

"Don't you dare argue with a pregnant man and go to your room"

Niall nods smiling slowly at Liam and mumbles , gratefully "I love you Li"

Liam tears up a bit , bringing Niall into a hug, well as far as his stomach will allow him and says "I love you too Ni , and I don't want any noise coming from your room. I want you to sleep okay ?"

"Okay" Niall agrees like a small child before rushing in his room.

-

Ten minutes later

"Harry what the hell were you thinking?!" Zayn shouts into his phone , rubbing his temple as he sits at the foot of his bed.

"How is Niall ?" Harry's voice comes from the other end , raspy and completely distort.

"What ?" he can't help but ask in surprise, he never thought that will be the first thing he will be hearing from his friend.

"How is Niall ?" he listens Harry asks and shakes his head "Har-"about to answer only for the phone to be snatched by Liam , who was sitting beside him patiently , until Harry questioned

"I will tell you how he is Styles! He cried for hours and then cried himself to sleep , you're one pathetic boyfriend" Liam says completely pissed at Harry. No one gets to make his bestfriend , his friend – the sunshine cry like that.

Zayn quickly takes the phone back from Liam's hold saying "Liam, I will talk to him"

Liam only huffs and rolls his eyes at that but doesn't tries to snatch the phone back again.

Zayn runs his hand through his hair as he apologizes for Liam's outburst only for Harry to cut him off.

"Harry , I am sor-"

"No , no. Zayn , don't apologize . He is right , I am a pathetic boyfriend. I am useless and fucking stupid !" he babbles and Zayn realizes that Harry is in same place as Niall , only more helpless and burdened.

"Harry . Just tell me this was not a game. That – whatever you had with Niall was not a game?" he asks , wanting to confirm . This was the least he could do for Niall , the boy did deserve some answers.

"No , no , ofcourse. I maybe a pathetic bastard but I will never stoop that low" he hears as Harry rushes out , his voice sounding genuine and sincere enough.

He shots a confused look at Liam only to find his boyfriend already looking at him with the same expression. This doesn't sound like a jackass Harry who broke his boyfriend's heart but more like a one who got his heart ripped out of his chest.

"Oh thank god . Now, its clear you like him. Tell me , why are you doing to that poor boy ,who is nothing-" he says , closing his eyes as he tries to get the root of the matter here. But Harry cuts him off , his voice sounding distant and sad

"He thinks that , doesn't he Zayn? Thinks , I hate him and I played him"

"Harry , that's no-"Zayn tries to say , tries to disagree but Harry is quick.

"Don't lie Zaynie. He does , doesn't he? Oh my god , I did it didn't I !?"

And Zayn knows he is panicking and shouts , not able to understand Harry's behavior at all, why in the hell he is crying , isn't he the one who broke the heart not the other way round, he thinks.

"What the hell are you talking about ? Harry ?"

"I managed the boy I love hate me" Harry reveals shocking both Zayn and Liam , who both are listening to lad on speaker.

"Love ?" Liam asks surprise clear in his voice. But Harry doesn't realize that and sighs loudly , helpless and sad as he answers

"Yes , love"

"Did you do this ,cause you got scared Harry. If yes then I will kill you , you idiot !" Liam couldn't help but exclaims because god save Harry from him ,if he did all that just because he panicked from realizing his feelings. He is ready to march down at Harry's this late at night and knee him in the balls if he agrees to it.

"No – no I didn't. I didn't, do it ....because I was scared" Harry rushes in before pausing and mumbles softly

"Then whatever the reason is , sort it out and fix it. You love him , don't lose him."Liam says strictly only to be surprised as Harry says , his voice drained out

"I cant"

"What do you mean by , you cant??!" Liam exclaims now rubbing his temple just like Zayn was doing in the start. He looks at Zayn , who only scoots closer to him rubbing his back soothingly.

"You will not understand , its complicated "Harry says completely disregarding Liam

"Harry , fix it"Zayn says but Harry is on totally another wavelength with him as he says

"Take care of him"

"Harry!" Zayn raises his voice as Harry is just not listening to him. Before he can say anything Harry sighs wishing him

"Bye Zayn"

And with that the call gets cut making Zayn curse

"Shit!"

***

a/n

More drama!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

186K 4.8K 30
LouisTomlinson: can't wait to see everyone out on the road! details will be released soon. :) HarryStyles: RELEASE IN MY ASS. All Rights Reserved To...
6.4K 159 36
It all started with a porcelain tea cup...... | AU ... where Louis and Harry are babysitters | | Bonus : with a little bit of ZIAM ... :) | All cr...
1.1K 21 27
DONE✔️ a young man is afraid to share he's true feelings about a person he once loved but the man he wants don't want him to take forever to realize...
4.6K 189 28
"This is not a Love story, Zayn." A typical Jock and Nerd story. Nerd tutors Jock and falls in love BUT..... Started 26th February 2023 Ended 16th A...