Slave Bet | n.s [COMPLETED] #...

By keepingupwidnarry

Frenemies Niall and Harry find themselves in a weird bet and neither of them is willing to back out ! A Narr... More

! Slave Bet !
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
tag
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Character Ask !
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46!
47!
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61!
62
63!
64
Epilogue
End Note

51

1.5K 71 12
By keepingupwidnarry

The next day niall finds himself walking down the busy school corridor with mixed emotions. He is feeling utterly confused and kind of numb, he is just not happy – is all he knows. And he really wants to be , but he has this dread feeling coiling in his stomach as he thinks about last night he spent with Harry after leaving the club and today morning waking up to a note on his pillow.

He wants to be really angry with Harry , angry for not showing up to the party , angry because he knows something is up with him and he is not trusting Niall.

But more than angry he feels sad , he feels like a failure – like he has somehow failed Harry, that he didn't even thought of coming to him for some comfort and letting him know what is bothering him. He knows he is not all that perspective or wise, thinking in all directions but he can be a very good listener and a shoulder. Also , don't you always go to the person who understands you the most , who you care about the most and who you trust in more than yourself when you need someone. And the fact that Harry is not coming to him hurts him. But he is ready to bare it because he knows atleast Harry is not going to someone else' as selfish as that sounds, he wants to be that person.

Atleast he hopes he is not going to someone else.

His fist curls into the corners of his dark blue skirt as he looks in every direction for the sign of his boyfriend. His mind spinning last night over and over as he walks. He doesn't know what came over to Harry , he loves to party but he doesn't show up and then , when he finally arrives – which is pretty much after hours he doesn't want to be there . He doesn't want to even say goodbye's to their friends – Niall had to text them after reaching home that they had to go. Which Niall thinks, is so not Harry.

His thoughts leads him to the way Harry was behaving the entire road and even the club , looking over his shoulders so many times . It was as if he was afraid to be seen , but from whom ? He has no idea.

And then he gulps thinking as he passes classes that are already started at the way Harry behaved last night , or rather how he distant he is being for some days now, since their anniversary.

Sometimes Niall feels he is not in the same room as him , the way he is spaced out . The way he looks as if he is carrying the burden of the entire planet on his shoulder. And Niall wants to help him , even though he is hurting by his strange – distant behavior , even though all he need s from his boyfriend is some love he wants to be there for him and help him . But Harry is not having any of it , just like last night.

Niall sighs at the way Harry had brushed him off practically shouting at him to let it go and scarring him as he didn't even had a drink. Niall had then entered their shared bedroom little timidly and only calmed when Harry had pulled him into a cuddle and snored away.

He pushes past the other people making his way over to the class he had with Harry. He had no intentions of attending the lecture – which is first for him and neither he wanted to speak to harry. All his paranoid brain wanted to know harry is in that class , attending the lecture. He slowly turns the hall , rushing to the class before quickly peeking in not wanting for the teacher to catch him. Although he knows the teacher will be concerned than angry watching him peek in the class without attending it.

His eyes scan every face in the class starting from the last row to the front pushing his glasses closer to his eyes as he tries to search for the familiar face.

With a defeating loss , as there is no sign of Harry in the class he walks back silently to the lunch.

.

.

.

The next few hours goes into him tutoring and attending the lecture with no sign or message from Harry. It confuses him a bit that none of the boys are to be seen as well but he just brushes it off.

He hears a lot of chatter ( well it is different than the usual atmosphere) as he enters the canteen. Not minding it at all , he goes straight to the counter picking up a plate and get in the line for some food. As he walks , getting his plate filled with what minimal amount of food they have here he cant help but hear the two boys in front of him. They haven't noticed him yet as they are chatting away. Now normally Niall is not an evasdropping person but when you hear your boyfriend's name out of peoples voice who you have never ever seen before – stranger's you tend to get curious and worried.

So he listens quietly , one of them exclaims "Did you see what Styles did today!"

"Yeah , I think something has got into him!"

"I don't know man , Think he has gone crazy!"

With that the two boys leaves as Niall clenches his fists having a sudden urge to hit them , because no one and he means no one gets to talk to or about Harry like that.

My Harry , he thinks.

He just shakes his head taking his plate quickly saying thanks to the lady serving him and looks around for a place to sit since no other boys are here. His eyes land on their usual table to see it empty and so he quickly makes his way there. Curiousity hits him as his mind goes over what the boys have said as to why Harry is behaving like this, more weird. But then it hits Niall that , they were talking about Harry menaifn he is here and his curiosity only shoots up as to why was he not in any lectures that they had together)

Is he avoiding me?

The thought is fleeting and Niall is about to brush it off because he can't seriously think that way only to stop as a bag is harshly dropped in front of him on the table gaining some eyes.

"This looks entertaining!? I just dropped a bag , sheesh people , go back to your phones" and Niall looks up quirking an eyebrow as he finds one of the boys , finally he might add since the morning. He watches as Louis scowls at the others before sassing them with his smirk and then plops down in front of him.

Niall is about to ask what is up but he is cut off before he can even voice his words, his voice making Niall scoot back a little in his seat as the blonde was not at all ready for his outburst.

"Have you and Harry had a fight?" he asks, huffing as Niall notices the sweat dripping from his forehead. He then notices his wet hair and sweats.

He is showered , that's for sure.

He came to school in sweats? Niall thinks , not believing his eyes. Louis Tomlinson never goes anywhere wearing anything less and from the amount of time they have known each other Niall has seen Louis wearing this pair of sweats only to bed.

Niall wants to scoff at Louis question though , he would have been happy for them having fights , here you atleast need to be face to face with the person to fight or start a fight.

"No, not that I know of"

"atleast" he adds after thinking about the way Harry has not once talked to him properly , only messaging and texting – always in deep thoughts and sometimes , like last night, blowing up for nothing.

Maybe its their way of fighting , no no , maybe its Harry's way of fighting.

He shakes his head to get rid of his thoughts and focuses on Louis , who looks like he is ready to hit someone. And he does bang his hand on the table as he talks – only to rub his temples, and Niall sighs, for today at least he will not – he looks tired enough to bang his hand on the table

"Then why is the fucker , fucking us up"

"What did he do?" Niall asks whilst pushing his glass of water towards Louis. The angry lad ,nods his head in acknowledgement before downing the whole water and Niall has never seen him so worked up that curiosity kicks in and he finds himself leaning forward , still scared Louis might jump on him.

Louis places the empty glass beside him before starting "What did he not do . is he gone mental !? No , I am not even asking this , I am sure he is – he is gone absolutely bonkers. Talk to your boy lad, because I swear to god , I am gon-"

Niall quickly interrupts him before he smashes something, he has seen the lad very angry only two times – once , when some guy had broke his young sister Felicite and one time on Amy , at last Halloween party when she had decided to harass Harry in front of everyone.

"Louis , Louis , calm down , will yeah ? I have no clue what are you on about and why everyone keeps saying Harry is gone mad ?! And where the hell he is , I have been searching –" only to be cut off as Louis speaks , leaning forward on his desk as he gets red in the face – definitely furious Niall thinks .

"You mean you don't know where he is ?! He leaves with you right ! And speaking of that , just chain him to the bed tonight" he says waving his hands in the air and Niall sighs , chuckling lightly as he pats Louis now descended arm resting on the table as he shushes him "Now Louis there is no need of dramatics and just tell me , what did he do ?!"

Louis sighs pinching the bridge of his nose as he says "He sent a memo bloody 6 in the morning and mind you some of us where hungover, saying its urgent. We , as the concerned friends we are thought something must have happened and its serious , only to be coming face to face with Mr. Styles , Coach and Harry"

"What ?! and who are we ?" Niall asks ,a little shocked – atleast now he has an idea where Harry was for the entire morning and somehow that makes a wave of relief wash over him and his far-fetched worries .

He was with boys , he sighs internally somewhat feeling bad for feeling happy about that fact because Louis and probably other boys are not so happy about it.

"The entire team, Ni! And in the middle of the bloody field. Then as per usual Mr. Styles insulted us and then had a word war with coach , where the old man put him in the place as he always did and we had a practice !" he exclaims ranting and before Niall can say anything, he starts again his voice getting louder and louder by second , which should attract some audience Niall thinks but then almost everyone in this school was pretty much used to Louis' ways and loud self.

"No warm up. No warning and not even for an hour but SIX BLOODY HOURS. And that's not it ..... it was all on Harry's request and if that was not it , he had bloody kept four beans surrounding the field for us to puke 'cause we were hungover"

"Oh my god ...." Niall gasps as he hears what really went down and it was on Harry's request ? He doesn't understand but he doesn't have time to as Louis resumes his rant "I am not done yet. We have a game in four days ! Four bloody days !"

"I did hear about the end year game in the class" Niall mumbles thinking back to the four classes he was in , where almost every other person was talking about this – in hushed whispers ofcourse.

"Oh yeah , that" Louis says , not sighing but with a hint of accusing with kind of disgusted tone in his voice.

"Well I cant really do anything in this....." Niall sighs , he was just the person giving suggestion on the field last game to the boys. He is not part of the team as such and as far he is concerned not the person making decisions for them or having a say in that matter at all.

Louis sighs , closing his eyes for a second before popping open looking straight at Niall with such a hopelessness that Niall squirmier in his seat , only halting when he hears the next words coming out of his mouth "I know. But cant you just make him go less crazy . Just tiny bit 'less' , because believe me or not, Liam was crying at the end"

"What?! Liam is playing !?" okay , this shit just got a real deal. He cant believe Harry made Liam play , what the fuck is he thinking or the lack of thinking for that matter ,as far as he heard ?!

"Noo. That is the thing." Louis says quirking his eyebrow and realization of the stress Harry and the coach , probably Dan is causing them .Especially , in this case Harry.

"Oh. Okay , I wil- I will talk to him" he agrees gulping a little as he thinks in his mind when I find him that is .

"Thanks" Louis sighs relaxing a little as he closes his eyes and lays his head on the desk.

"Where are the others?" Niall asks , changing the topic as he notices none of the boys followed Louis.

"Well Zayn took Liam home , after the whole thing and Luke was actually searching for you" Louis answers grabbing Niall's attention.

"Oh , you know where he might be ?" he asks for Luke .

"I have no idea. Call him and get in touch"

Niall nods and replies with a sure before pushing his tray towards Louis "Sure, go get some food. You must be starving"

Louis shakes his head before getting up from his seat "No, I will be puking after first bite. I will just head home now, I need a smoke...."he leaves that in the air , thinking about the idea before he nods , coming back to Niall from his thoughts and smiles. It's a small smile , that Niall thinks might have took a lot from him because he didn't gave him his usual Tomlinson smile and smirk "Okay I will smoke and then head home see you later , Nialler"

"Okay, bye" Niall smiles at him as Louis pulls his duffle bag on his shoulder about to leave.

The lad nods before pointing at Niall , showing that he is serious as he says "Talk to him"

And Niall nods ,getting his phone out to dial Luke's number who is searching for him apparently as he gets up to dump his unfinished tray into the dumpster.

After a five minute call Niall finds himself busy for the whole afternoon with AP classes and tutoring Luke till the evening.

***

2600 + words 

a/n 

a little filler before things get very real and tensed sooooon ! 

Harry has officially lost it or has he ?????

thoughts on the current scenario ?

thoughts on Harry and NIall ?

i am cooking up some new stories for y'all , will put up after i finish this one. Its september alreayd and I had promised myself, i need to get done with this. But the chapters keep adding up *sigh *no worries though , i will think of something.

Love 

Ri x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2.7K 52
The one with an innocent Niall and Protective Harry . " They say you are lucky if you fell in love with your best friend. Is Harry the luckiest per...
6.4K 159 36
It all started with a porcelain tea cup...... | AU ... where Louis and Harry are babysitters | | Bonus : with a little bit of ZIAM ... :) | All cr...
11.3K 320 154
This is going to be all about 1D ships book recommendation. All besides Larry, I have other books dedicated to them. So this is all about the other s...
6.7K 118 24
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in the whole high school. Harry Styles thinks he is just an average, unpopular gay nerd. But what'll happen w...