ROGUE

By ameliarosies

Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolle... More

P R O L O G U E
01 : McCann
02 : What's Your Name?
03 : Text Message
04 : Set Up
05 : A Hell Of A Ride
06 : It's My Job
07 : New Home
08 : Say It Back
09 : His Girl
10 : Hidden
11 : Gang Meeting
12 : Jason's secret
13 : Nightmare
14 : Close To Freedom
15 : I love you.
16 : Hospital death
17 : I Want To Kiss You
18 : Kiss Me Back
19: The Nurse
20 : Unconscious
21 : Only Me
22 : Feelings
23 : Alara
24 : I'm sorry
25 : First Date
26 : Targets
27 : Would You Rather
28 : Stay with me
29 : We have to go
30 : Unforgivable
31 : The Truth
32 : Someone I never knew
33 : Pushed away
34 : Apart
35 : Hurt
36 : Nothing
37 : Murderer
38 : I'll find you
Unknown
01 : Suicide
02 : 56 Miles Away From Anywhere
03 : I Missed You
04 : Man Up, McCann
05 : Hands Off
06 : The Damnation
07 : Let Me Love You
08 : Ben and Ellie
09 : Loyal
10 : Marks
11 : Brothers And Fathers
12 : Screams
13 : Heaven With A Ceiling Fan
14 : A Promised Death
15 : Is This Goodbye?
16 : Don't Leave Me
17 : 9524
18 : Happiness
19 : Take Them Off
20 : Tired Lies
21 : Curiosity Is A Weakness
22 : Torn Paper, Torn Family
23 : Things Can Get Hard
24 : One More Thing To Worry About
25 : A Dismissed Warning
26 : Pushed To The Limit
27 : Incapable Of Love
28 : In Front Of My Mother
29 : I'm Not Sorry
30 : Because She's My Best Friend
31 : Betrayal
32 : Shattered
33 : Was It Worth It?
34 : No One Like You
35 : Don't Forget Me
36 : I Fell In Love, Mrs Bloomer
37 : What Does Sober Mean?
38 : Mistakes
39 : Deja Vu
40 : Baby, I Don't Want You
41 : Breakthrough
42 : I Can't Stand The Distance
43 : A Story Behind The Scars
44 : Conflict By The Door
45 : The Truth To A Lie
46 : Bars, Beers And Babies
47 : A Love Worth Waiting For
48 : The Final Decision
50 : You'll Be Sorry
51 : King Jason
52 : Prepare To Party
53 : The Luckiest Man In The World
54 : Britney Returns
55 : All You Do Is Hurt Me
56 : I Need You Here
57 : Men Carry Guns, Boys Don't
58 : Remember Samantha
59 : You Would've Killed Him
60 : Try To Break Me
61 : You're In My Way
62 : The Best I Can
63 : Dreaming
64 : Let's Go Somewhere
65 : I'd Never Hurt You
66 : The Marea Beach Resort
67 : My Girls
68 : Insecurites
69 : No Matter What
70 : The End Of The Middle
71 : Not-So-Happy Birthday
72 : Tears And Sirens
73 : Losing Her Again
74 : Love Hurts
75 : Up In Flames
76 : You See Me
hello ppl (not a chapter)
77 : The Girl I'm Gonna Marry
78 : A Familiar Face
79 : Monsters
80 : You Matter To Me
ONE LAST FIGHT
01 : Things Have Changed
02 : We Can Be Happy
03 : No Place To Play Jenga
04 : It Breaks His Heart
05 : Hello? Martha?
06 : Second Best
07 : Wrong In So Many Ways
08 : You're Alive
09 : Lightweight
10 : Okay Dad
11 : You Still Love Me... Right ?
12 : This Ends Now
13 : Losing Him
14 : I Wont Live Without Her
15 : 730 Days Ago
16 : He Killed Me
17 : I Just Want You Back
18 : A Visitor
19 : See Her Again
20 : As I Lay Sleeping
21 : Since I Lost You
EPILOGUE

49 : Baby Girl

2.5K 100 142
By ameliarosies

Your POV

I wasn't unconscious for a long time, because the moment I woke up, I was still in the same room with Jason and the doctor, who was now fretting at my sudden blackout.

Jason hovered over me, his eyes pooling with concern. "Baby, are you alright?"
His words sounded blurred, but I could just about make them out.

"Yeah." I pressed my hand against my forehead and winced, trying to make out that I wasn't feeling well and so that Jason wouldn't ask any questions. "The airs just a bit stuffy in here."

Jason narrowed his eyes at me, and then glanced at the doctor for a moment before looking back. "No it's not," he bickered, his tone still anxious. "It's actually kinda cold."

I shrugged and bit my lip, hoping he didn't notice my distress of seeing the room slowly come back into focus. "Must be me then." I sat up instantly and swung my legs over the side of the bed. My legs were shaky when I stood up, but I managed to hide my unstableness as I looked over at the concerned doctor. "Thanks for your time."

"Wait, Miss." The doctor looked overly concerned. "Are you sure you're alri-"

"I'm completely fine." I nodded, forcing a smile.

She hesitated, unsure of how to act "Do you want your baby photos?" She said eventually.
She held out a collection of x-ray pictures which I did not want to take home.

"Uh, sure." I visibly lied, and Jason cocked his eyebrow at me. "Jason, you can take them." I cringed at myself as I realised how unbelievable my smile was as the doctor pushed the photos into his hands, a look of suspicion plastered over both of their faces.

I spun on my heel and opened the door, quickly leaving before anyone could ask any questions.
My head spun and I felt dizzy.
There's a baby girl growing inside me.
I'm having a daughter.

How can any eighteen year old process that?
I'm gonna be fat for my nineteenth birthday.

I pressed my hand against my forehead as I marched down the hospital corridors, literally having no clue where I was going.
It wasn't long before someone grabbed my free hand, and spun me around.
"Something you wanna explain, Y/n?" Jason raised an eyebrow, his tone cocky and slightly irritated for no apparent reason.

"Nope." I replied instantly, leaning up against the corridor wall, which was covered in crinkled posters. "Why would you ask that?"

"Cause you literally just fainted, and then walked away like nothing happened." He leant his arm against the wall beside my head, desperately searching my eyes for any sort of explanation.

"Okay, cool." I nodded, shrugging. "Can I go home now?"

"Y/n, what the hell is wrong with you today?" He said quickly, his face crumpling in impatience and confusion. "You've been acting weird."

"I already told you," I sighed. "I don't feel well."

Jason shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Bullshit." He muttered under his breath, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Pardon?" I crossed my arms over my chest, raising my eyebrows at him.
I didn't want to pick a fight, but right now, my emotions were running wild and my head was everywhere.

"I said that's bullshit, Y/n." He said out loud, growing more and more impatient by the second. "If something's wrong, then you need to tell me. I deserve to know."

"Right, because you did such a great job of telling me what I deserved to know."
Hormones.

"What the fuck?" He hissed, his tone suddenly venomous and angry.
He knew exactly what I was talking about. "Why are you bringing that up, especially now?"

"I'm making a point, Jason." I tried to keep my voice even, and I didn't want to fall into a heated argument, especially in the hospital.
"Our relationship is already strained after the incident with Angelo, we need to work on it together. Just the two of us. Why do you think a baby is going to help us? It's just going to stress us both out and we'll end up falling out of love-"

"Don't say that." Jason cut me off, shaking his head. "Don't you ever say that again, do you understand me?" He spat, hurt and anger dripping from his tone.

"You don't want me to say it again because you know I'm right." I bit my lip, my anger suddenly turning into sadness. "I don't want anything to happen to us because we rushed into things. Our relationship is delicate." My words shook.
Jesus Christ, Woman. Pull yourself together.

"So what are you saying, huh?" Jason stepped back, his body language already told me that I was testing him. "You want to get rid of our daughter, just because I made a mistake?"

"You made a huge mistake," I emphasised, gesturing with my hands.
Jason fell silent after that, and he stared at the floor, his expression hard and stony.
The gentle ticking of the clock on the wall was the only thing that was slicing through the suffocating silence as a few moments past.
"But no," I mumbled, my tone suddenly gentle. "I'm not going to get rid of her. She's our child. Not just mine."
Jason still didn't look up at me, his jaw clenched tightly and his eyebrows furrowed as he shuffled against the squeaky floor tiles.
I inhaled a shaky breath.
"I've been carrying her for fourteen weeks without even noticing, that's insane, Jason. It's literally insane and I don't even know how that's possible." I said uneasily, trying my hardest not to get upset. "I haven't put on any weight and I don't think that's normal. I'm eighteen and I'm so young and I don't know how this works. What if something goes wrong and it's my fault, what if there's something wrong with her, what if I'm not a good mom-"
My voice cracked as I let out all of my fears.

Jason sighed and took a step forward, instantly embracing my shaking frame.
"I'm sorry, baby," He rested his chin on the top of my head. "Listen to me, the doctor said that she's healthy and that there's nothing to worry about, and I know you're scared, Y/n. But you've got me and I'm here all the way." He kissed my hair and let his lips linger there for a moment before he spoke again. "And I didn't mean to snap at you, there's a long time before our baby is born, and until then, we can work on our relationship, alright?"

My heart hammered hard against my chest at just the thought of giving birth.
"Okay," I mumbled, grabbing a fistful of Jason's shirt. "I'm sorry too."

"It's alright," He moved his hands down to the small of my back and peered down at my face.
"You know what I think we should do?" He said softly.

I looked up at him. "What?"

"I think we should throw a party," A smirk curved on his beautiful lips. "To celebrate our daughter and to relieve some stress."

I stuck out my lower lip.
"Wouldn't be much fun for me," I pouted miserably. "Pregnant people can't drink."

Jason tilted his head, his dimples playing at the corner of his mouth. "One time can't possibly hurt." He mumbled. "Plus, I've never seen you drunk before."

"Lucky you." I rolled my eyes, the corners of my lips tugging up into an unwanted smile.

He rolled his eyes, laughing gently.
"My place, tomorrow night." He said, without waiting for me to protest. "I'll pick you and Bella up at nine, you can both stay the night."

I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I've never met any of your friends except from the gang." I mumbled, feeling kind of intimidated by the thought of a complete rave with hundreds of criminals.

"Then I think it's about time I introduced you to them as my girlfriend," He bit his lip, visibly excited. "It'll help us get everything off our shoulders, and it'll be fun, baby. I can promise you that."

A party with Jason McCann.
What could go wrong?

------------------------

Thanks for reading

i'm so ill ughhhhh

vote and comment if you liked ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8.7K 51
[COMPLETED] I had trusted him more then anyone else I knew; I had given him all my trust, whether that being in trusting him in what he said or what...
1.7K 156 24
Tess Stone. A girl that dosent give a shit about what people say about her. She moves to a new school in California and she dosent know how it's goin...
135K 5.4K 78
Jennifer was on her way to school one day when she came across America's Most Wanted, Jason McCann. After being kidnapped, will she hate him for the...
39.5K 712 19
I like how Justin Bieber played as Jason McCann on CSI, so I decide to make a story about him as Jason McCann. Description: Y/N is a teenage girl who...