YOUR SMILE | love live! ✓

By EYDEL_

❝ just how far are you willing to go to chase your feelings? ❞ -これから [korekara] + a collection of love live... More

Requests ♥ [CLOSED]
cold!Eli × Nozomi
cold!Eli × Nozomi [part 2]
Yōu × Reader
Kanan × Reader
Yoshiko × innocent!Reader
Hanamaru × male!Reader
Kotori × trap!Reader
Kanan × jealous!Mari
Kanan × jealous!Mari [part 2]
Kanan × jealous!Mari [part 3]
Maki × child!Reader
Kanan × trap!Reader
Kanan × trap!Reader × Riko
Dia × trap!Reader × Mari
Eli × mute!Reader
cheater!Eli × loving!Reader
Maki × jealous!Nico
Kanan × Reader × Yōu
Aqours × mute!Reader
Eli × abused!Reader
shy!adult!Nozomi × popular!flirtatious!adult!Eli
shy!adult!Nozomi × popular!flirtatious!adult!Eli [part 2]
neko!secretagent!killer!Mari × dog!thief!target!Reader
neko!secretagent!killer!Mari × dog!thief!target!Reader [part 2]
Maki × dying!Reader × Umi
Riko × male!Reader
Riko × male!Reader [part 2]
Dia × Mari × Reader
fallen!angel!Yoshiko × demonic!angel!Reader
Nico × Kotori × Reader
arrogant!adult!Nico × autistic!Reader × engaged!adult!Maki
μ's × photographer!Reader
μ's × photographer!Reader [part 2]
autistic!bullied!fangirl!Reader × rude!werewolf!antisocialidol!dense!Chika
adult!singer!Honoka × autistic!bullied!fangirl!Reader
delinquent!Nico × studentcouncil!Maki
Ruby × dandere!male!Reader
immature!Umi × clueless!Reader
suicidal!killer!Kotori × target!rich!Reader
shy!firstyear!loving!Riko × yandere!loner!werewolf!rude!Reader
shy!photographystudent!Ruby × punk!delinquent!Reader
Eli × friendly!depressed!grimreaper!Reader
Maki × female!Reader
Riko × shameless!Reader
depressed!Rin × Reader
Kanan × shy!dancer!Reader
Maki × male!Reader
flirt!Tsubasa × Honoka
Maki × insane!murderer!Reader
Maki × soccer!player!Reader
Maki × flirty!werewolf!male!Reader
tsundere!ghost!Dia × kuudere!Reader
Hanayo × tsundere!Reader
Yo × Riko
Kanan × shy!female!Reader
mermaid!Kanan × female!pirate!Reader
Riko × nerdy!male!Reader
detective!selfconscious!Hanamaru × caféowner!killer!Reader
princess!Umi × peasant!thief!Reader
Kanan × kpopidol!male!Reader
prince!Yōu × princess!Riko
depressed!Maki × dying!reincarnating!Reader
epilogue.
afterword.
with love.

fallen!angel!Yoshiko × demonic!angel!Reader [part 2]

1.4K 50 110
By EYDEL_

→ dedicated to and requested by
CyviestYT

→ original request by: Mae_Sky_MakTor430

QOTD:

what was your favourite gift you received for christmas this year?

a set of bluetooth headphones that my dad was awesome enough to get me! the bass is darn awesome on this thing :>

edited.|

|A Beautiful Lie|

  IT ALL BEGAN with a small wish.

  A wish that she would never be alone ever again.

  A wish that someone would love her for who she was.

-----

  “Yoshiko-chan,” Hanamaru called from the kitchen in a yellow apron while holding a plate of omelette rice. “Help me lay this out please.”

  “Yohane.” Yoshiko corrected, getting up from the sofa and switching the television off to land her a hand.

  Hanamaru cracked a small smile as Yoshiko took the steaming plate from her, not believing that she had the luck and blessings by the gods to date her fallen angel.

  Nowadays, however, ever since they had started helping out at the childcare centre, Yoshiko had been quiet and distant.

  What could have happened?

  “Itadakimasu!” Both girls clapped their hands simultaneously, and started to dig in.

  Yoshiko sat silent, munching thoughtfully on her rice while Hanamaru yawned softly.

  “Is it good?” She asked swiftly afterwards, tying her caramel brown hair in a low ponytail.

  Her girlfriend just nodded in reply, her pink eyes in a daze.

  “We have to go earlier tomorro–Yoshiko-chan?” Hanamaru was interrupted when Yoshiko got up and headed for the door.

  “Sorry, Zuramaru.” The dark blue-haired girl apologized, slipping her feet into a pair of grey sneakers. “I forgot something at the centre now that you have reminded me.”

  Noticing an odd air around her, Hanamaru nodded. “O–Okay.”

-----

  Running, Yoshiko sped up as she neared the care centre, feeling it call out to her, drawing her in with its energy.

  If it was even possible, it felt like you were drawing her there. But how could that be? You disappeared a long time ago, consumed by the flames of hell. Unless…

  “Yohane.”

  There it was again, that ghost of a whisper. She did not want to believe it, but it sounded like there was a longing in your voice — a longing for her.

  She slammed the sliding door open and with the echoing squelch of her shoes against the polished floor, she stormed over to the shadows.

  “(Y/N),” she whispered, your name dying on her pale lips. “Is that…really you?”

  Trembling as the temperature dropped, she wrapped her arms gingerly around herself in an effort to keep herself warm.

  “Yes.” You answered, holding a book up and burning holes into her soul with sorrowful red eyes.

  “Don’t,” you cautioned as she moved a step closer.

  Yoshiko could control her tears no longer, and let them fall.

  Why? Why did you have to come back and haunt her so passionately?

  “It’s…not you, isn’t it?” She finally managed to stutter out, her fists shaking. “(Y/N) doesn’t have red eyes.”

  You smiled. “Mayb–”

  “STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME, RUSHIFA!” She screamed, tugging at her dark blue locks. “You can’t bring her back, you can’t!”

  Rushifa smiled.

  “I won’t join your ridiculous mission!” Yoshiko yelled, frantic as he stepped closer. “I’m not Yohane anymore!”

  “Just. Keep quiet.” He stopped, his face in shadow. “I’m not here to make you join me.”

  “Then what?” Yoshiko panted, desperate for him to leave, desperate for him to stop conjuring sprites of you to tease her into his submission. “What do you want?”

  Rushifa backed away slowly, black flames consuming him as he whispered, “It’s not what I want. It’s what she wants.”

  And he disappeared as she collapsed on the floor.

  “Yoshiko-chan, zura!” Hanamaru flew in and held the exhausted girl in her arms, golden eyes hollowed in worry.

  “I heard you screaming.” She kept her voice low and comforting as she cradled Yoshiko’s head in her lap. “Is everything alright?”

  Yoshiko could only nod as she saw your shadow rise up against the wall and dissolve as quickly as it formed.

-----

  “Zuramaru.” Yoshiko muttered softly, and Hanamaru responded with a small hum as she combed her fingers through the fallen angel’s dark blue hair.“Why did you follow me?”

  Hanamaru replied, “Because I felt like it, zura.”

  “Mhm.” Yoshiko grunted, not entirely satisfied. She did not like the fact that her girlfriend had seen her that vulnerable, a side that she had never shown anyone besides you.

  “Don’t be mad, zura.” The caramel-brown haired girl pleaded, her golden orbs captivating and hypnotising.

  Yoshiko smiled as she glanced upwards, wishing that it could have been you that she was spending time with there and then. “I can’t be mad at you, Zuramaru.”

-----

  “How long are you going to keep her waiting?” He asked, his back to the black flames.

  “An eternity,” you replied, narrowing your eyes at him. “I don’t exactly have the privilege of free-roaming like you do.”

  “And–” you added, “–especially when you are the reason why I’m dead. Spiritually.”

  He smirked, “Maybe you’re right.”

  “I am.” You stated, balling your hands into fists. “How long are you going to disturb me?”

  “An eternity,” Rushifa turned and met your eyes with his dangerous red ones. “You owe me.”

  “I owe you nothing.” You snarled in retaliation. “What did you do to Yohane?!”

  “Nothing…much.” He turned his back on you, sighing dramatically as he did so. “I’m just going to make her live through a beautiful lie.”

  “Nonsense.” You snapped. “Bring her back.”

  “Her life was brought upon her to account for her sins. Why have I not claimed her as one of mine?” Rushifa asked, his tone steel and cool. “I cannot touch her.”

  You faltered. She…could not be saved? That meant that you would not be able to meet her again for an eternity — at least not until she died her spiritual death.

  “That’s right.” Rushifa read your mind, his presence slowly fading away. “But for now, rest. The least I can do for you, old friend, is to give you eternal peace.”

-----

  Yoshiko sat up straight in her bed, shaken by the insane thought that the dream was indeed real. It did feel real, however, she still remembered how the wind flowed through her hair as she flew away from you, away from the dreadful truth.

  Looking around, she realised that someone was in the same bed as she was, and cautiously raised the sheets.

  “(Y/N)!” She screamed out loud and gave you a bear hug, causing you to snap awake and to be severely disturbed as she refused to let you go.

  “Yo–Yoshiko,” you choked, letting her realise what she was doing and released you from her grasp hastily.

  “Sorry,” she apologised softly and inched slowly away from you, but you reeled her back into your arms.

  “What’s wrong?” You asked, your conforting voice filling her senses as you rubbed gentle circles into her back.

  “Nothing,” she answered quickly. “Just a bad dream.”

  Smiling, you hugged her closer, getting a whiff of her strawberry scent. “Okay. You scared me for a moment there.”

  “How about I make something today?” Yoshiko grinned in relief that it was all just a dream. “To make up for it.”

  You grimaced slightly, “Not the Tears of A Fallen Angel, please.”

  She smirked innocently. “Of course not.”

-----

  “I’m just going to make her live through a beautiful lie.”

-----

→ hey guys! guess what happened to yoshiko :>

→ thanks for reading! 💕

[joyfulweirdo]

•27.9.2018•

next: nico × kotori × reader

instagram;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.5K 43
Yandere kakegurui one shot! most of em is fluff. [closed]
16.4K 402 46
A story where you, the reader, take part in the Love Live! School Idol Project series and more! I do not own the cover, whoever made the cover, I sin...
13.1K 83 9
━━ splatoon oneshots ✦ can't you see that I need your love ? I need you for it, for it, for it, together for me ~ ✦ [ lookin' fresh ] suggestions...
8.5K 161 6
Just a book of one shots, nothing more really. There'll be some simple ones with random original characters, and maybe some specific ones from variou...