Slave Bet | n.s [COMPLETED] #...

By keepingupwidnarry

Frenemies Niall and Harry find themselves in a weird bet and neither of them is willing to back out ! A Narr... More

! Slave Bet !
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
tag
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Character Ask !
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46!
47!
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61!
62
63!
64
Epilogue
End Note

50

1.5K 86 19
By keepingupwidnarry

31 st Oct

"Shit!"

Harry slams the phone down after leaving a horrid message to Niall, yes ! he left a voicemail to his boyfriend . And that too ,without saying goodbye or a love you for that matter. He feels horrible , so horrible for doing this to Niall. Bile rises his throat and he quickly chugs a bottle with water to calm him down.

He has been in so much stress lately , he just wants to come out to Niall , wants to tell him everything but guilt feels his body every time the blonde's face appears in front of him.

He really shouldn't do this , treat Niall as if he is nothing , because that boy is everything to him . He doesn't want to leave his hand when they are in public or only kiss him behind the close doors. But the rope that is tide around his neck is too tight to pull and he just wants to scream in anger , in hurt and most of all he just wants to punch something . More like someone.

His phone rings and he hurriedly picks it up , expecting Niall to call him – maybe to ask him where he is going or to even shout at him for not saying I love you , anything but instead he pinches his nose as he picks up the call"Harry dear?"

"Yes I am here" he sighs rubbing his forehead as he sits on the couch

"how was-did you guys meet?"

"Yes , yes we met"

"What did he say?"

The question makes Harry blood boil as he curls his fingers in a fist , feeling anger as he remembers their meet few days ago. The single , managing to disrupt his life and him.

"Well other than I am a bastard and an unholy child. And that he would stop funding for my school or college and football if I 'pull my head out of the gutter" he feels so powerless right now, knowing all that his father can do is lot worst than not having clue about anything.

"Oh dear.... I am so sorry , I shouldn't have posted the picture, shouldn't have showed him. I was just so happy-" his mother sighs at the end and Harry cuts her knowing very well she is going to take all the blame , as usual.

"I know mom. I – I don't blame you"

"What are you going to do dear?" she asks after a minute of silence between the two and Harry sighs because what can he do anyways?!

He can do nothing ! that's what he wants to shout

"I don't know. I – I can't leave Niall mom, I don't want to leave him. He – he makes me happy ...I – I just why can't he be just happy for me once ! Proud of me ! Just for once ma!" he shouts at the end , going from stressing to a full blown anger. Why his father has to make everything so bloody complicated!

He sighs rubbing his temple , about to loose it as his mother's voice comes through the receiver"I am so sorry baby. I promised to give you everything better in life , just couldn't able to give you a good father"

"Have you talked to Niall about this?"she asks , after a minute of silence and Harry's throat run dry.

"No, N-o I can't. I don't want him to get in between me and him. And I definitely want him to be away from Niall. Telling him is getting him involved"

"I understand. That's sweet of you dear"

"Mu-um , do you think ?What will he do , if I don't –" he gulps not able to finish the sentence but really wants to know her opinion.

"Listen to him ? You know your father dear" she sighs making him sigh for the nth time.

"Yeah yeah.......I need to go mom" he says glancing at the clock , he is already late.

"with Niall ?"

"N-no , he has called to meet"

"Go to Niall first baby, that man can wait"

Harry gulps before nodding , he then speaks "I – I will , mum . Goodnight"

"Goodnight dear , take good care"

-

"I hope you have come to your senses boy , cause I have made some calls for you" he hears the rough voice of his father just as he steps his foot on the field. He is standing in the middle of the field and Harry walks up to him , anger and helplessness coursing through his veins.

"I told you , I don't need help. I will play with my team , they are my mates" he argues only for his father to look at him keeping his mobile in his pocket after he finished typing .

"God I hate it when you're like your mother , treat everyone like a family. This is not the way you rise above Harry. Styles , don't push others to the top , they push to be on the top" he says with a tone of authority that never leaves his voice and Harry thinks whether he was always like this even though when he was young.

His parents have a very complicated marriage and for the longest of times Harry had thought why don't just get divorce and leave awat from each other like they already do , in more ways than once. He never understood his mother always touring places throughout the year and his father is on his head with the game

"I told you-" he goes to say , wanting him to tell to butt out of his life but is cut off as his father waves him off before pulling out a pack and taking smoke.

"Yeah , yeah .... I know how you're. And as far as I know , that freak is not with you anymore?" he asks coming straight to the point.

Harry breathes deeply before answering

"N-no"

Mr.Styles , raises one eyebrow assessing his son as Harry tries to sound as real as "I would know if you're lying"

Harry scoffs at him looking away as he says "I don't lie"

"I hope you're telling the truth , I have got eyes and ears in this town" and with that Harry wants to just beat him ,that he is practically controlling his life like he is his toy. But all he manages is to scoff making his father turn towards his immediately and instruct him "Now go to your party , get back together with some girl......that Ally girl would do-"

With that statement anger burst through Harry as he cuts him off , he can deal on his own with this part of his life . His father doesn't get a say in this , he says curtly "I don't like Ally. I can find my own ..girl" he finishes , the word 'girl' tastes like bile on his tongue when his heart is screaming 'Niall'.

"Fair enough. Knowing you , I made some calls and you , with your teammates have game. Win this one , it's a league. The finale will be at the end of the year. Your dumbass principle will give you the news tomorrow." he says passing him a certified paper with the deal of the league game on it.

Harry takes the slip from him and reads it as his father speaks "Win this for me son. Will meet soon"

"I hope not" Harry replies before pushing the paper in his pocket and walks away. His blood is boiling and all he wants to do is scream at the top of his lungs as his father has his whole world in his hand and he has to dance on his fingers.

Ofcourse Dan Styles would want this , he thinks. That's all he always wanted to win the game he never did. He is trying to accomplish his dream from Harry. And Harry had never felt so helpless before as he walks away, knowing very well his father will surely have eyes following him around.

He can't do anything , he doesn't want to loose Niall but with this sword dangling on his head , he has no other option but to loose him. He feels numb as his head starts hurting with all his thoughts.

-

Entering the sweaty club he walks through the bunch of people dancing on the floor looking for the familiar blonde hair. He knows he is late beyond excuse and he has no idea , has not even thought of a good excuse to give to Niall. The moment he reaches the bar he sees his boyfriend standing with his bareback towards him drowning drink. HE takes a deep breath hoping the blonde is not wasted and doesn't scream at him.

He walks towards him and put his hand on the blonde's elbow to turn him around as he says"Ni"

"The hell is wrong with you , I told you no! And no doesn't means yes!" Niall shouts at him making him take a step back with surprise as he removes his hand from his elbow.

"Niall...its me Harry" he says and Niall looks at him clearly annoyed before a small smile grazes his lips in realization and before Harry can smile back the expression changes into a deep frown as he states

"Harry"

"Yes , now come with me" Harry goes to take his arm , if he knows his father well then there is surely some eyes following him tonight and he doesn't want to jeopardize Niall . So all he can think now is to go home without been seen.

"What the hell are you doing here?! Where the hell you have been !? Liam is looking for you , everyone is !" Niall nothing but shouts over the music , not happy at all. And Harry sighs rubbing his eyes but then intertwines his fingers with Niall's loose hand as he smiles at him , as sincere as possible as he says " I know baby .....I just got caught up with something"

"well others are in the back ,we have got a booth . Let's go" Niall says grabbing his drink and Harry as he starts to walk around the dance floor towards where he knows Liam would be there with others , if they haven't left already. He has known Harry for a long time and he knows when he lies , he definitely is lying .

He is pulled back forcefully making him stumble on his legs as he looses footing and he turns around in question only for Harry to pull him close as he speaks in his ear , for it to be heard over the music "Niall , how about we just go home"

And Niall just pouts trying hard to keep accusing tone out but failing miserably as he says "But you just got here"

"Yeah ! I am just not feeling it" Harry lies hoping for it to work. He doesn't want his father to find out about Niall. He knows he will make Niall's miserable if he finds and knowing his father , he knows he can go to any lengths.

"I will get you a drink , you will be fine" Niall says roaming his palm on Harry's chest patting him before he starts to move around him , going back to the bar to get the said drink but Harry stops him , pulling at his wrist and says "Niall, I don't need a drink. Lets just go"

Niall has so many questions , why was he late ? who was he with ? why doesn't he want to stay ? but all he does is nod and Harry is pulling him among the tones of people as he shouts "C'mon its crowded here-"

"I don't want to come with you ! I am enjoying really well!" Niall says once they are out of the door.

"You are coming !" Harry says puling him with him , all he wants to do is get into his car and spend some alone time with Niall.

"Harry let go !" Niall tries to pull his hand out of his boyfriend's hold , having no clue what has suddenly happened to Harry and why he is insisting on going home.

He is keeping something from him

The thought itself causes Niall to shiver and he halts effectively bringing Harry to stop "First answer me this , where were you ?"

And Harry replies without missing a beat , wanting to kill himself the moment words leaves his mouth "I was with my mom. She had an emergency the time I was getting ready and wanted help. I will tell you everything about it ....lets just get home first"

"Oh my god , Is she alright?" Niall asks worried ,all those previous doubts getting erased by a minute. Harry was with his mother , no one else but his own mother helping her.

"She is fine . Now c'mon" Harry pulls him and the both began fast walking to his car , both for different reasons .

"Why don't you want to enjoy in the club ? You love parties"

Harry doesn't answer but quickly goes to his car and opens it ,he pushes a very bewildered Niall inside before jogging to the other side and taking his seat.

He starts the car and turns to look at Niall , this time his voice soft and sincere as he says " I love to party , yes. But right now , I want to spend time with you. Not anyone else and not between all those sweaty bodies and loud music. Now , are you with me on this ?"

All Niall does is nod after he sees sincerity in his voice. Harry smiles , his heart beating wildly as he looks at the only person that matters to him the most. He pushes forward , pecking Niall's lips quickly before pulling the car on the road leaving Niall baffled in his seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 189 28
"This is not a Love story, Zayn." A typical Jock and Nerd story. Nerd tutors Jock and falls in love BUT..... Started 26th February 2023 Ended 16th A...
11.3K 320 154
This is going to be all about 1D ships book recommendation. All besides Larry, I have other books dedicated to them. So this is all about the other s...
138 26 12
sit back and enjoy the ride .. a bunch of larry ( duh ) some ziam bromance and ALOT of niam ! this is my first story ever since like .. 8 years ago s...
8.7K 393 33
small choices - Narry fanfiction - The plot: One are gay and one don't know if he is. It always starts with friendship. A friendship that actually wo...