Pirate Romance [Discontinued]

By tessyoc

The love story of two very opposite people at status but similar at heart. Prince Yuichiro Amane of Hyakuya K... More

The Prince
The Thief
Friend
The Ball
Betrayal
Missing You
A New Journey
Ship
Skull
Lost Prince
City
The Witch
Contract
Inn
Disappearing Island 1
Dissapearing Island 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Toran Empire

Goddess of the Island

2.9K 153 92
By tessyoc

Yuu looked at everyone on the ship, unable to believe that they're all the living dead. Being a demon, Mika was able to grant life to humans but in exchange for their souls, this was what he did with his pirate crew but he could only bestow open them three hundred years and after that they'll die. Like Mika had assumed, Yuu was really worried, Kimizuki was going to die and Yoichi would be left alone on that horrid island to fend for himself. He wouldn't survive alone out there, he only wished Yoichi had used the portal back, rather than pushing Yumi in.

"There really isn't anyway else?"

Yuu couldn't count the number of times he had asked Asura for another way to get Yoichi back. He was desperate at this point, he needed his friend back, he wasn't going to leave him to die helpless and alone.

"The only way is through portals and the witch was the last being with such power." Asura said. "I'm sorry to say Yuu but your friend is forever stuck there, unless a miracle were to happen, he's not getting off it."

"Even demons cannot transport themselves onto the island?"

"The island is a demon all on its own and we demons are pledged to never interfere with each other's work."

"But Mika is a demon and he got on the island."

"He isn't fully a demon. Mikaela can't possess beings or grant them powers like a real demon can, all he's capable of doing to humans is giving them longer life and a unique ability he has to grant only one person the gift of eternal life which he plans on giving it to you."

"....no way at all...."

"You want to teach me how to fight? Why? I'm not a barbarian like yourself." Yoichi threw the spear Kimizuki gave to him aside. "Besides I'm certain you're going to protect me."

"I...may not always be around."

"Do you plan to die?"

"Please Yoichi, for once don't argue. I may not always be around to help you out so I'll need to teach you how to fight. You're a palace boy, you wouldn't survive out here all alone."

"I'm not alone."

"Well you will b-" Kimizuki came to his senses and quickly stopped talking, he couldn't let Yoichi know. In three years he was going to die, he won't always be around for Yoichi, so he had to do what he can to ensure Yoichi's survival. "Please just let me do this."

"You've been acting out of character lately." Yoichi said. "Is there something you're not telling me?"

"I've told you countless times it's nothing."

"I'm hungry."

"WE JUST HAD BREAKFAST."

"So?"

"SO WHY ARE YOU HUNGRY AGAIN?"

"I'm going fishing."Yoichi ignored Kimizuki and walked away.

Kimizuki was so frustrated with him, he questioned himself on why he even cared for someone like that. He was trying his hardest to help him and he was taking it all as a joke. If only he knew what was coming, maybe he wouldn't joke around then. He heard some movements from the bushes behind, he had noticed a while ago but paid no attention. He was well aware that someone or something was watching them from in there. He threw his spear at the direction and heard a squeal.

"Mn? A woman?" He was sure that it sounded like a woman. "Are you alright?"He asked the person in the bushes. The person walked out, it indeed was a woman with long red hair and purple eyes. She was dressed in the skimpiest of clothes, a white strapless bandeau bra and a matching white short length sarong skirt. She matched up to Kimizuki with the spear in her hand.

"I believe this belongs to you sir."

"Sorry I didn't expect it'd be a woman in there." Kimizuki took back the spear. "Why were you spying on us? You've been in there for quite sometime."

"Oh so you noticed." She smirked. "You have sharp senses, I like that in a man."

"Who are you?"

"Oh excuse my manners. I am Mito, goddess of this island."

"Why a goddess?"

"Because I'm the queen here but I much prefer goddess."

"Aren't you stuck here like the rest of us?"

"I am but my condition is quite different." She leaned closer to Kimizuki, using a finger to caress his chest. "You see, he got very fond of me and made me his queen."

"He? Who might that be?"

"The island. I hope you're aware it's alive much like you and I?" She laughed. "I have lived here for over hundreds of thousands of years, the island made me immortal as it's life counterpart. It is a demon and demons are known to grant humans everlasting life."

"So I've heard."

"Enough about me." She said. "Let's talk about you, I've been watching you for sometime now and let me just say I like what I'm seeing, you are a very handsome man."

"Thank you but is it alright for you to try and flirt with me? You do belong to the island."

"Yes but the island is not a man like you, it may be alive but it isn't something I can..." she licked her lips. "have fun with." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You know I haven't felt what it's like to have a man in between my thighs for ages."

Kimizuki gently pushed her away. "There are a lot of native people around, I'm sure one of them will satisfy you."

"But I want you."

"I have no interest."

She frowned. "Though I saw it as a mere joke when that child always talked about it but are you are you in anyway in love with that child?"

Child? She must be referring to Yoichi. "Let me rephrase myself I have no interest in anything that involves emotion, physical attraction towards another person."

"It's a lonely place for a woman such as myself. Please Shi-ho, that is your name isn't it?" She leaned on his body. "Please? Make love to me."

"Disgusting." Kimizuki pushed her away this time with force that pushed her to the ground. "What kind of woman is willing to sleep with a man she knows nothing about? Oh that's right? A hoe."

"Hoe? HOW DARE YOU. YOU SHOULD BE BEGGING TO HAVE ME." Mito cleared her throat. "Forgive me, I lost my temper, as a woman I should have good composure. Anyway since you willingly do not want to lie with me then I guess I have no choice but to force you into it."

"Force me?" He laughed. "How do you intend to do that?"

"As a demon myself I'm well aware of what you are. I sense a demon has possessed you already." She said. "You're no mere man, and you worry, about your little friend there. Oh woe is you, doomed to die in three years fulfilling your three hundred years of life and leaving your friend to die out here all alone."

Kimizuki was a bit surprised at how much she knew but now he wondered where she was going with this. What was she going to do?

"Perhaps I could be of some assistance." She said. "Your current master may not be able to increase your life span...but I can."

There it was.

"You...have my interest."

"I'll give you an additional three hundred years so that way you can live longer and look after your friend." She said.

That was the solution to his problem. Having three hundred more years so he can watch after Yoichi, she truly was devious. All this to sleep with him, it seemed rather fair though. It was only going to be a night and nothing more. He felt her hands on him again, she had once more stepped too close invading his boundaries.

"So, what is your answer?"

"Kimizuki?" Yoichi arrived back carrying about five fishes in his arms. "I'm shocked myself but I was able to catch five f-eh?" Yoichi stared at the stranger clinging so close to Kimizuki. "Who is this?" He frowned. "Why are you so good at spotting out women? You should use those eyes for something better."

"Do you think I'm happy about this?" Kimizuki pushed Mito away.

"Whatever, just come cook these fish."

"Well I should be on my way. If you need me Shiho just say my name." She blew a kiss at him. "Tata." She waved and walked away.

"Who was that?" Yoichi asked. "She looks like something that you'd find selling their bodies for money."

"I don't know her, she appeared out of nowhere."

"And so happens to be so clingy towards you?"

"What can I say? I'm a charmer."

"Yes it really is applauding you attract wenches and prostitutes. Now enough about that, come cook."

Sometimes Kimizuki truly wondered why he cared about Yoichi.

Yoichi stared at the flowing fountain, he looked around to see if it was safe, he wanted to take a bath. He quickly stripped himself of his clthings and entered the water. He shivered. "Cold, I miss warm baths, is this how I'm going to live till I'm old?" He looked up to the sky. "I wonder what Yuu-kun is up to? With that damn pirate." He frowned. "I wish I never left, why did I even come with him in the first place, I go to protect him and I end up getting trapped on an island, my luck." He sighed and closed his eyes and slowly drifted off but a loud noise woke him up. He turned and did not expect to see Kimizuki wrestling a crocodile.

"YOU FOOL." Kimizuki yelled. He had ended the battle with a gun shot to the crocodile instantly killing it. "I THOUGHT I SHOWED YOU THE BEST PLACE TO BATH?"

"There were leeches."

"WHICH DO YOU PREFER? LEECHES OR CROCODILES?"

"Neither." Yoichi said. "You don't have to be upset, thank you for saving me, to make you happy and feel better you are more than welcome to be on patrol while I take my bath."

"I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE."

"I never said you were."

"YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLY UNBEARABLE. YOU'D BE DEAD IN A SECOND IF I WEREN'T HERE. YOU HAVE NO GRATITUDE, YOU ARE LAZY, YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF-"

"I only care about what matters and there are only two things that matter in this life? Myself and Yuu-kun but I can no longer worry for Yuu-kun now. Now leave me I'm trying to take a bath." Yoichi looked at the dead crocodile. "No, in fact stay, I don't want to be eaten by crocodiles."

Kimizuki hated him, he hated him, he hated him, he swore he hated him. He had tried so hard to be friends with him, set aside their differences but Yoichi was something he couldn't take. He didn't care anymore, he'd prefer to die than spend anymore time with him.

"There seems to be more people on this island, I wonder if I can meet more." Yoichi said. "Maybe I'll meet a nice group that'll take me in and we'll look out for each other."

"You gave up jumping into that portal just to treat me like dirt?"

"I don't treat you like dirt. You simply because me a lot and I cannot stand you most of the times. Gaaaaaa!!! Am I dense? Why didn't I even leave? Now I'm surely stuck here with you."

"I see, so these are your feelings towards me. Very well then." He turned and left.

"Why is he getting upset like this? It's only natural I'd hate him. He did kill my madam after all, he has no heart, no soul and he's complaining?"

Mito watched from the comfort of a tree. "Their relationship is odd, the younger one holds a grudge and cannot forgive him. Poor Shiho, despite it all he still finds himself running to save his precious friend. Could it be love? Not fair, I really liked him." She giggled as a bottle appeared in her palms. "Maybe I should give this to him, he'll go home and I'll have Shiho to myself."

The small shelter was coming out nicely, it'd be really nice when it comes out all done. Yoichi was tired of all the sleepless nights having to sleep in caves during the storms. He watched as Kimizuki continued the work. He was happy, at least he didn't get so upset he stopped work.

"Hey do you hate me?" Yoichi asked but Kimizuki ignored him. "Stop ignoring me, why do you always protect me even when you hate me? It makes no sense, you're also very concerned about me, I don't fancy that at all."

"Why do you find joy in angering me?"

"Because I don't like you." Yoichi smiled.

"I already know that." Kimizuki said. "I've prepared something for you if you're hungry."

"There you go again being nice." Yoichi frowned. "Why don't you just hate me already? Maybe if you hated me that time I would have jumped right into that portal without a second thought."

Kimizuki looked at him. "What are you talking about?"

They heard a laugh as Motivation appeared before them. "You two are hilarious."

"It's that wench. She just appeared here, is she a witch?" Yoichi asked.

"No a goddess." She said. "Your name is Yoichi right?" She pointed to him. "I've been watching you and Shiho for sometime now. You really are ungrateful, poor Shiho is trying his hardest just because he cares about you and all you can do is be so selfish and inconsiderate to him."

"It's his fault I'm still here."

"Yoichi, I have a confession." She licked her lips and bit her fingers. "My body aches to have a man like Shiho, I want him so much, I want to feel his body all over mine. I want him to make love to me, I want him to send me to a state of oblivion." She panted seductively hiding her body tight. "But-" she looked at him with a fierce look. "You're a pest and so happen to be in the way."

"What concerns me and your desires to have a man have sex with you?" Yoichi asked. "There are plenty of places you can both go out to your fullest."

"But Shiho is to preoccupied with you." She clapped. "So I came up with a solution." The bottle appeared. "This bottle contains a portal, the same your friend tried using to get you off the island."

"Are you serious?" Yoichi got excited. There in her hands was a way home. She threw it over to him and he caught it.

"Take it, leave."

"Wait what are you-" She silenced Kimizuki.

"Don't worry Shiho, when he leaves it'll be the two of us. I promise I'll still give you extra life but now you'd be free from him."

Kimizuki looked at Yoichi. Was this really for the best? Maybe it was. He'd be home safe and Kimizuki wouldn't have to worry anymore. Mito turned back to Yoichi.

"Why are you still here? Open it and leave."

Yoichi stared at the bottle then at Kimizuki. There it was again, him having second thoughts, this was exactly what happened the first time. He thought about all Kimizuki had done for him and couldn't bring himself to abandon him, the same was happening again. Kimizuki cared too much, even with the way he acted towards him, Kimizuki still looked after him. He saved his life on many occasions, treated him with kindness. What sort of man was he? He was supposed to be a devil.

"Are you having second thoughts?" Mito asked.

"I can't do it, I can't leave him behind." Yoichi admitted.

"Such an annoyance." Mito snapped her fingers and the bottle flew out of Yoichi's hands opened up itself as the portal appeared from inside of it. Then Yoichi found himself being levitated.

"W-w-what is going on?"

"If you refuse to leave then I have no choice but to make you." Her eyes glowed red. Kimizuki grabbed her placing a knife at her throat. "Sh-Shiho dear what's the matter?"

"Let him go, he's refused to leave." Kimizuki said.

"I'm immortal now, a mere knife cannot kill me."

"Maybe but I can still decapitate you, it won't be easy without your head would it?"

"I would be less attractive." She said. "Alright then." She dropped Yoichi.

"Close the portal."

"As you wish." The portal closed up and Kimizuki left her walking over to Yoichi. He reached out to touch him.

"Are you alright?" Yoichi pushed his hands away

"It's your fault." He said.

Kimizuki smiled, he understood, his kindness was paying off to Yoichi. It was what made him not to leave the first time.

"So how about that food?" Kimizuki noticed something. He reached out and wiped away some tears from Yoichi's eyes. "You really are cute.....little puppy."

Yoichi blushed. "HOW DARE YOU." Yoichi began screaming at him as Mito watched she looked at the bottle in her hands.

"They're both cute. Maybe I should tell them this portal takes two people." She looked back at the quarreling duo. "No, I think I'll have more fun with them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1.2K 24
How far will a Captain go to get his pirates plunder? Royal balls, dresses, makeup? But what will happen when this tough feared Pirate meets the Prin...
54.1K 2.9K 54
[MIKAYUU FANFICTION] COMPLETED! *Fairly edited* (85, 679 Words) "What I feel is beyond love for you, Yuu-chan. You're mine. And you will be for ete...
12.9K 2K 44
It's a deadly plan, and it goes like this: First, become a crew member of the Avourienne, a pirate ship notorious for its charismatic captain and wic...
98.4K 3.2K 24
the usually comforting emotion of rage tastes salty on your tongue today, the world around you spinning as if your head doesn't have the strength to...