Unwanted Wife (Gruvia- Fairyt...

By gruviax_

"Do you even mean a single word you just said ?" She asked me, her eyes tearing up by the second. "What shoul... More

Marry me
2
3
4 Ed
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15.
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40 (END)

37

1.9K 48 13
By gruviax_

~~~~Gray~~~

"Rogue.." Juvia stuttered.

"What the hell is that bastard doing here?" Rogue glared at Lyon.

"Yo, Rogue calm down!" I said.

"Shut up Gray!" He barked.

Before I could say anything, Rogue threw a punch at Lyon. "Gray do something...!!" Juvia yelled

Great.

Shit.

The next thing I knew, Lyon was on the floor and Rogue was throwing punches at him. "Rogue..get off!" I tried to pull him away.

"Rogue.. Rogue please stop." A black haired women came running and touched his shoulder. She kneeled down beside him.

I realized it was... Minerva...? Why was she with him?

"Rogue, calm down." Minerva whispered as she placed her hands on his face.

Rogue silently got up and left the waiting room. He didn't say anything. Minerva apologized to Lyon and ran after Rogue.

Juvia followed her. It wasn't the best time to run after my wife.

__

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked Lyon. Lyon wiped the blood away from his jaw.

"I deserved it. I would've done the same if someone had knocked my sister up." He chuckled.

I thought about our Ultear...

"Rogue will get over it soon, don't worry." I said. "I'll get some bandaids and ointment." Lyon pulled me down as I got up.

"Don't go anywhere. Just... just stay with me. I feel scared. I'm worried about Meredy."

"She will be fine, Lyon. Don't worry about her. Meredy is strong."

-----

~~~~~Lyon~~~~~

Meredy had been transferred to room 56C, Gray and all the others were waiting outside.

Meredy was soundly sleeping.

I held onto our precious son. I regretted everything I did. I couldn't stop the tears that were overwhelming me.

My son. "Aki..." My little hope.

Aki's tiny hands were wrapped around mine.
He was soundly sleeping in my arms.

"I'm sorry..Papa is sooo sorry."

I silently cried, I couldn't hold onto my tears. I had hurt him before he was even born. I was just like my father.

-
-

Meredy layed on the bed, she was trying to peek over at our son. I layed him next to her.

"Baby, my angel.... mama is so happy to meet you." Her smile had lit the whole room.

I once had told the women in front of me to kill this beautiful child. I had told her to get rid of it. How was I so cruel to think about letting go of this precious little Angel?

I wiped my tears. I couldn't handle It. It was overwhelming. Guilt ran though me.

I played with his little hand.

Meredy gently touched my arm. "Lyon, it's fine. Let's start again, I can't bear to watch you like this. Okay?"She said " I know we made mistakes, our baby was made through a mistake, but Aki turned out to be the best thing that happend in our life." She said between tears.

"So please Lyon, don't cry in front of me. I don't want you to hold on to the past" Meredy touched my cheeks. "Thankyou for giving him to me."

I held onto her hand. " I'm sorry Meredy, I'll never hurt you again, I will never hurt our son again. I'll make you both happy. I don't know how to thankyou, you gave me love, you gave me Aki, you gave me a family. I don't know Meredy, I don't know what I will do without you."

She pressed her lips against mine " I love you, Lyon"

"What this?"Meredy slightly brushed her hand against my eyes. "Who did this?"She asked, pointing to the bruise under my eye.

"Its nothing." I joked.

"That bastard." She cursed "It was Rogue, wasn't it?"

"No Meredy, it wasn't him."

"I'm going to kill him. Are you hurt Lyon?" Meredy asked, tears formed in her eyes.

"Its nothing Meredy, I deserved it." I cupped her cheeks.

There was a knock on the door. I took Aki in my arms."Meredy!" Juvia screamed. "You scared me"

"I'm fine Juvia nee."

"Why didn't you tell me, I'm your freakin brother? You.. you hid everything from me?" Rogue eventually started to raise his voice. Meredy didn't know how to answer him.

The black haired girl stood by his side and tried to calm him down.

"I'm sorry Rogue." Meredy whispered as she started to cry.

She used to tell me that her tears were Rogues biggest weakness.

"Why the hell are you crying? I should be the one hurt." Rogue yelled. He went next to her and cupped her cheeks." I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get mad at you."

Juvia had took Aki from my hands. Her eyes lit up as she saw him."He's got your eyes, Lyon." She said, as she forced a smile.

Gray held on to Aki's little hands." What's his name?"

"Aki.. Meredy wanted to name him Aki." I said

Juvia looked at Meredy. "Meredy.. why Aki?" Her eyes started to tear up.

"I'm sorry Juvia-nee, I just couldn't forget about our Juvin."

I didn't know what was going on. The tension in the room rose.

"Juvianee, I'm sorry. It was a promise between Juvin and I. Do you not remember?" Meredy said.

"Yes, I do." Juvia said weakly.

Rogue took Aki from Juvias hands. He was very careful. "Nee-chan, our Juvin would be happy!" Rogue said.

"Yes, she will." Juvia smiled.

___________

"Aki! Come here.!"

"Stop calling me that! My name's Juvin" Juvin yelled.

"Is it my fault, father thought you were a boy at first." Juvia teased.

"You will always be Aki!" Meredy teased.

"Stop Meredy!! It's a boys name." Juvin cried.

"I will name my baby Aki! You both will have the same name."

"Baby Aki, you'll name your baby Aki." Juvin laughed.

"Yah I will! I love that name. It'll always make me remember you!" Meredy chuckled.

"Aki! You idiot. Where's my teddy?" Rogue yelled.

Juvin gigled and ran away, Meredy followed her. While Juvia, tried to calm little Rogue down.

_____________________

~~~Gray~~~

Rogue wanted to stay with Meredy and wanted to patch things up with Lyon. Juvia hadn't said a word.

"Hold on Juvia!.."

She ignored me and walked ahead. "Juvia!What is it?"

I couldn't handle her silence, I grabbed her arm. "Juvia, what the hell is it?" I realized I raised my voice at her.

She turned around. I felt weak when I saw the tears in her eyes.

"J..juvia.. Juvia what is it, love?" I asked. She remained silent. Instead of answering me, she pressed her body against mine.

"Juvia.. babe.. " I could feel her tears on my shirt.

She was crying." Gray... I.. I'm so cruel. I forgot her.. I forgot. She never deserved it."

I realized, that it was the first time she ever mentioned her sister to me. It was the first time she mentioned about her horrible past.

I realized, I failed her as her husband. I never knew anything about her past.

She clenched on to my collar. "Juvin, Gray... She never deserved any of it! My sister... it's my fault that she died" She said between tears.

At that moment, I realized this women in front of me was just like me.

All along, I believed that the death of my sister, Ultear, was my fault. I could never forgive myself. I knew how much it hurts. Living with guilt over something that you can't control.

Juvia held onto this pain all along, she blamed herself.

"Aki... Gray... Juvin died because of me... I should have protected her!"

"Juvia..." I whispered. I didn't know how to comfort her. I held her close to me as she let out all her tears.

_____________________
Hi guys! I'm sorry, this chapter really ain't the best. I know I haven't updated for like months and I'm so so sorry for that!! My exams will be over in 3 weeks time. I'll update more regularly then!!! I hope you like this chapter, I know it's not that good. I was kind of runing out ideas for this chapter tbh😅😅

Anywhooo, I hope you like it.

SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMER!! I WROTE IT IN A RUSH..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720 31 10
(Currently under Editing) Dear Gray, I've confessed my love for you so many times. But i feel like you never pay attention to me and my feelings for...
73.2K 2.1K 32
"I don't want you Juvia." Just one morning after the rejection, Gray and Juvia wake up in each others bodies and are told they must learn to live eac...
59.6K 1.5K 17
"Only do it with the one you love! Yes I remember! That's why!" He gave me a peck on the lips "that's why I'm kissing you" and he kiss me once more t...
28.2K 683 17
After the millionth rejection from Gray Juvia snaps. Over and over she thinks she might have a chance, there might be a spark but he flips the switch...