Unwanted Wife (Gruvia- Fairyt...

De gruviax_

"Do you even mean a single word you just said ?" She asked me, her eyes tearing up by the second. "What shoul... Mais

Marry me
2
3
4 Ed
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15.
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40 (END)

36

2.2K 63 18
De gruviax_

I opened the door. "Juvia-ne.."
He stood there in front of my door.
Why was he here?

"Meredy" he said. I could see the pain in his eyes.

"Ly...lyon" I whispered. I could feel my eyes tearing up.

"Meredy..."

...........

I still couldn't believe he was standing in front of me.

I wasn't able to say anything, I didn't know if I should slam the door in front of his face or embrace him.

"Why are you here?" I barely muttered. He knew how much I wavered on the inside.

"Meredy, I.. " Lyon was saying, but stopped midway. "I am.. I am sorry."

I am sorry. How was he able to say it so easily? I wondered

The words I thought he would never say. "Sorry" was the word he hated most. He had never apologized to anyone.

I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say. All I wanted was to scream at him and ask him why he left me? Why he left me alone by myself? Why he wanted to abandon our baby?

I loved this man to pieces and I hated him for leaving me... but I never ever thought he would  come back.

I was unstable, not knowing what to do. I wasn't able to take my anger out on him. I tried to control the tears, I turned around and went to the living room. He was still outside the door.

I didn't know if he would come inside or stay out there. I wiped my tears when I heard his footsteps.

"M..meredy, I.. I don't know how to apologize. I know I don't deser.." he spoke

Without thinking, I grabbed the cushion from the couch and threw it at him.

It hit him, he didn't say anything.
It annoyed me that he wasn't saying anything, I grabbed an another one and threw it at him again. *Curse pregnancy hormones

"You asshole! Why did you leave me?" I whispered. I slowly made myself towards him.

"You arrogant bastard! How could you even think about leaving me?"
I threw another cushion at him, instead of letting it hit him, he caught it.

"Me.. Meredy" he whispered, dropping the cushion on the floor.

I dropped to the floor. " Do you know how long I waited for you? You left me, you left us." I couldn't control my tears. I saw the hurt in his eyes, the regret.

He knelt down beside me, "Meredy, I don't deser.." I pulled him closer and hugged him.

"I missed you, Lyon" I burst into tears. "Do you have any idea how much I missed you?"

He wrapped his arms over my back, pressing me against his chest. "I'm sorry... Meredy"

He held me tight. I was weak, I couldn't do anything. He came back, he really came back....

"Meredy, forgive me.." he pleaded. He dropped to his knees in front of me.

At that moment I realized how much he resented leaving us. I knelt down. I saw the sorrow and regret vividly in his eyes.

He joined my hands and brought it towards him. "I know I don't deserve you or our son... but just give me a chance. I won't ever hurt you again. Please.. Meredy"

The man I fell in love with once was back, the man who was once genuine and sincere.

I had forgived him the moment he stood in front of my door, but I was stubborn. I hated him for leaving us but I can't bear to stay away from him.

The tears were uncontrollable, I missed him. I hugged him. "Just please don't leave me again..." I whispered.

________

(A week later)

I layed awake in our bed. I hadn't told anyone that Lyon came back into my life.

I slowly got out of bed, but he pulled me back.
"Where are you going?" He asked, facing me.

"Lyon..I woke you, I'm sorry." I whispered.

He didn't acknowledge my apology but instead he pulled me towards him. "Sleep with me a little more..." he muttered.

He kissed my forehead and his fingers ran through my hair. "Meredy...." he pressed his lips against my tummy.

I felt a kick in my tummy. "Argh..it hurts." I held on to the side, he has been getting more violent these days.

Lyon chuckled. "It's not funny Lyon!! Your son is hurting me!" I joked.

He pressed his hands against my tummy. I'm sure my little angel knows that his dad is here. "My baby... why are you bothering mama?"Lyon asked. He kicked a couple more times.

"Lyon! It hurts. We need to go."I yelled. I tried to get up from bed.

"What is it Meredy?" Lyon asked, concerned. He was worried.

"I need to be in the hospital, It hurts!!" I struggled to get up.

"Meredy! Stay still. I'll take you." Lyon  ran to the living room and got our jackets and car keys.

He ran back to our room."Meredy, can you get up?"

I shook my head. "I can't.."
Is my baby okay.

Lyon picked me up in his arms. "Lyonn... "

"It's okay, Meredy! You will be fine."
We got into the car. The pain was unbearable.

__
_
_
(Lyon)

She was told that she will go into labour today. The nurses had told me there could be complications because of her low vitamin deficiency. At that moment, I wished I had never left her. I wished that I stood by her side and made sure that she was healthy.

They had already took her for delivery. Meredy told me to stay outside, she didn't want me to go inside because she knew how much blood makes me sick. I told her countless times that it's fine! But she still told them to not let me in. I knew she did it for my best interest. She knew me way more than I knew myself...

I waited for her outside the delivery room. I could hear her screams, and the fact that I can't be next to her made my heart ache. I waited for the moment her pain would end. I prayed to God to keep her safe.... I couldn't live

The only person I could call was Gray.
He said he was on his way.

I was lost and afraid, I don't know what I would do if any complications arise through out...I wouldn't be able to live if something happens to her.

My phone kept vibrating,

"Hello.." it was Gray. I could hear Juvia say something, but Gray had told her to be quiet.

"Lyon, where are you?"

"I'm here, outside the delivery room." I replied.

"You okay man! You know what? Stay there. We will be there soon!"

I could hear Juvia bickering over the phone, I knew she didn't want to see me. "Okay, I'll see you soon." I replied.

I did so many things against Gray. I didn't deserve his kindness to me. If it weren't for Gray, I would've never been able to see Meredy again.
_
-
I saw Gray, along with Juvia rushing towards me.

____

~Gray~

I tried my best in order make Juvia clam down. She was angry about the fact that Lyon came back into Meredy's life.

Rogue was on his way to the hospital. She didn't listen to me when I told her to not call him. I didn't know what was going to happen. I could hold Juvia back, but I didn't know about Rogue. I lost my grip on Juvia, before I can pull her back she reached for Lyons shirt collar.

"You, you dare to come back into her life..." Juvia yelled. Her grip on his collar became tighter.

Lyon stood there, without saying a word.
I knew it would get out of control. "Juvia..! Let go of him." I pulled her back.

"Let go of me Gray!" Juvia yelled. " How dare you hide this from me? You dare bring him back into our lives, her life."

"Juvia, listen to me babe..." I gently pulled her away from Lyon.

"Don't talk to me! You knew about it, she only had us... you! Gray!" Juvia glared at me. I knew she was mad.

"Gray... how could yo?" She was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Great" I muttered.

"Juvia-nee" He called out.

"Rogue.." Juvia stuttered

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

246K 7.1K 30
Natsu is currently ignoring Lucy and he is always with Lisanna. Lucy is jealous of the two and ask a favor from Gray. As they do THE PLAN Juvia start...
90K 2.9K 20
"I will try once more. Approach him. But, if he rejects me once more........ I-- Juvia will finally halt her actions of love for Gray-sama....Juvia s...
54.1K 1.2K 12
Lucy Heartfilia is once again the first to lose all her power in another mission with team Natsu. The team have her back, like they always have and a...
601K 23.1K 52
(STORY CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING) You might see some grammatical errors and I'm fixing all of them. I'm sorry for having a bad grammar back then. Take...