Mature Harry Imagines

By harrystyaf

VERY mature Harry one shots that will send you on a feelstrip. These are going to be very graphic. Advised f... More

"Kitten Wants To Play"
"Quiet"
"Doctor [Y/N]"
"The Billionare"
"Daddys gonna take care of you now."
"Miami Heat"
Secret
Daddy
"Are you actually going to suck me?"
Daddy Harry
"Punishments arent forgotten."
Late
I think i wanna marry you
Keep quiet
21 years of harry
Wet Dreams Do Cum True
The Pact
Johannesburg Thirst
Going for the gold
The Tease
The tease: part 2
The Tease (Part 3)
The tease (part 4)
Don't Tell Nobody
Inspiration
long time
Stay With Me
ATTENTION
LISTEN UP
"I wanna make love to you."

pregnant sex

28.4K 138 19
By harrystyaf

[Y/N] and I sat on the patio in the back garden, cuddled into each other as we watched our two-year-old son play in front of us. He nonchalantly played with his race cars I gave him for his birthday, making all kinds of engine sounds as he moved them over the grass. [Y/N] sat in between my legs, her back against my chest as we enjoyed the early evening together, my hands on top of her baby bump to caress and feel it.

When [Y/N] first announced she was pregnant with our first baby, I didn’t really know what to do with it, lost my mind because the fear of becoming a parent so suddenly struck me, and took some distance at first, but once she gave birth to Matthew, I was nothing but happy to have my own child. I felt blessed – still do. There was this glee that felt like ecstasy when Matthew first rested in my arms, and since then, things went well – very well.

Matthew has been the biggest trophy in our relationship so far, brought so many happiness into our lives – just like sleepless nights. But we didn’t mind, we managed just fine as new parents. Not long after we had our first baby boy, Matthew, we tried for a second baby a year and a half later, leaving [Y/N] pregnant with our second baby, a baby girl this time. She is now about six months and showing proudly, just like she did when she was pregnant with Matthew.

‘’I’m glad things go so well between us. Matthew has been an angel.’’ I said softly as the lights in the back garden switched on, which happened when the sensors didn’t sense enough daylight anymore.

‘’He sure is getting more like an angel at night. He cries way less than before. We’re finally getting full sleeps again.’’ [Y/N] responded and I grinned when she turned her head to me, eyes finding each other. Pressing a kiss on her cheek, I pulled her closer to me, cherishing her deeply. Placing my head on hers, we continued to watch Matthew play.

‘’I love the sight on the meadow. The sun is so beautiful when it dusks the sky – it sends that summery glow all over our back garden.’’ I muttered and caressed the baby bump again, longing to meet my second child. It frustrated me that it would need about three months more.

‘’You sure know where to buy a house, Styles.’’ [Y/N] grinned, eyes trained on our little boy.

‘’Well, I didn’t want to live in the city, close to my company. With all the traffic and thousands of people – it’s unsafe for our babies. This neighbourhood is quiet, safe and more family-like. Matthew can grow up with all his brothers and sisters in peace and he has all the space to play. He can swim in the lake, he can play in the garden, where we will build a small playground soon, and we can always buy more land for expansions.’’ I told her, taking a sip of my wine. [Y/N] had something else to drink because I wouldn’t allow her to drink any kind of alcohol – not even one sip. It’s not safe for the baby.

[Y/N] and I shared a kiss and smiled, feeling so in love with each other. Ever since I laid my eyes on her, which was when she came to work for my company as a computer engineer, I couldn’t stop thinking about her. She was the reason why I couldn’t sleep at night because she kept roaming through my thoughts and kept me from my concentration at work.

I tried to keep my cool for about three days before I lost complete control and began asking for her attention, until she finally noticed me and felt the exact same way for me like I felt for her. Because she was so breath-taking, I felt the need to do everything in a hurry, but I didn’t – I took it very slow with her. We were together for about four years when we moved in together and two years later she came to me with tears in her eyes to tell me that we were expecting our first baby. And now, almost nine years together, we’re expecting our second one.

Matthew suddenly started wailing loudly, and I stood up quickly, thinking that he might have hurt himself. Running, I sped to him and pulled him into my arms, removing him from the ground to make sure he is safe. [Y/N] always tells me I’m too protective – overprotective, even – when it comes to her and my children.

‘’What’s wrong, baby? Tell daddy what made you cry.’’ I hushed, rocking him up and down in my arms to silence him. Matthew reached out for his little toy cars, but he couldn’t reach them because they were on the ground. I took him with me to his mother.

‘’Car, daddy.’’ Matthew sobbed in my neck. ‘’Car is broken.’’

‘’Daddy will buy you a new car, little one. No worries.’’ I promised him and pressed a kiss on his head as I rocked him up and down, smiling to the sound of his softening sobs. My hand rubbed his small back and the other cradled his head into my chest. Matthew fell silent and his body slowly began to lean heavier against mine, meaning that he was close to falling asleep.

‘’He is tired. I could see that by the way he cries about nonsense things. Let’s bring him to bed. Where is his blankie?’’ I whispered to [Y/N] who slowly stood up and followed me suit through the glass doors into the living room, where she collected the soft-yellow coloured blanket Matthew sleeps with.

‘’Here, baby. Here’s your blankie.’’ I whispered to Matthew and handed him over the blanket, which he grabbed with his small hands and held against my chest as I carried him upstairs to his room. As I carefully strolled up, I nuzzled my nose into his hair and took in that nice, baby scent he always carries with him, smiling as I did so. [Y/N] followed and turned on the lights for me as I approached his crib and slowly put him down to tuck him in.

‘’Dada,’’ Matthew murmured softly, eyes drooping sleepily as I pressed a kiss on his forehead, made sure his blanket wouldn’t fall out of the crib – because he cried us awake multiple times because he couldn’t reach it anymore – and tucked him in, making sure he wouldn’t get cold.

‘’I’m here, baby. Daddy is here. I’m always here.’’ I whispered and felt [Y/N] grabbing my hand to hold as I began to rock the crib from the left to the right, rocking him to sleep like I did every night – except when I hate to work till late. Moving his fingers over the fabric of his blanket, Matthew held on to it tightly and slowly fell asleep between the stuffed animals, eyelids fluttering a little.

‘’As much as I love him, I like it when he is asleep.’’ I muttered softly, feeling just as tired as my little boy. [Y/N] smiled.

‘’He sure knows how to keep us busy, indeed.’’ She murmured and I pulled her closer, cuddling her into my side. We shared a kiss, and another one, and another one, lips meeting gently. There were these sparks going through my body every time she did so, something that felt so good, as if it tickled – but more in a pleasurable way.

Craving more of that feeling, I let go of her hand and cupped her face before I turned my body completely to hers and pressed myself against her, the bump against my stomach as we made out. My cheeks flushed from the gesture, love taking over me.

Feeling a little bold, I unleashed my tongue on her and slipped into her mouth, meeting hers. Knowing that I had to be silent, because we were basically making out in our son’s room, I swallowed down my moan.

‘’I love you.’’ I whispered against her lips and continued to make out with her, fingers trailing over her sweet, silky skin.

‘’I love you. You know I always will.’’ [Y/N] whispered back to me, causing my heart to beat louder and ecstasy to kick in, leaving me high on her love and grinning like a fool. With our lips still connected together for a long, passionate kiss, I started leading her to the door opening of Matthew’s bedroom and switched the lights off when we were almost in the hallway, still kissing and on our way to our own bedroom.

My eyes felt heavy, tempted to fall closed while kissing her, but I had to look at where I was going and leading her. Only when we entered the bedroom and I kicked the door closed softly – so it wouldn’t wake up Matthew – did my eyes fall closed and did I feel the pleasure kicking in, streaming to my growing crotch.

‘’Will you keep me busy, tonight?’’ I whispered jokingly and could feel her smiling, knowing that I referred to what she said earlier about Matthew keeping us busy.

‘’Yeah, you can count on that.’’ [Y/N] grinned as my fingers curled around the hem of her shirt, pulling to get it off. Giving me full access to her, her arms lifted and allowed me to discard it from her pregnant body, leaving her in just a bra and her baby bump sticking out.

‘’God, you’re so beautiful.’’ I moaned when I eyed her and could feel myself stiffening even more, eager to make love to her. [Y/N], being a little shy from my compliment, blushed and reached for my shirt and gently pulled it from my body, leaving my chest naked and venerable to her.

Her hands brushed over my warm skin, fingers trailing over my chest as our lips connected again, kissing passionately. My hands slid into her lovely, soft hair to hold on to her as we slowly walked to the huge bed in the room, where I helped her lie down on. Normally I would have playfully thrown her on top of the mattress, but now that she is carrying my baby I didn’t dare to.

Once she was comfortable and her eyes were longingly looking at me, I grinned and crawled between her legs to resume our make-out session on the bed. Our tongues met again and I groaned, eager to be inside of her.

‘’Arch your back for me, baby girl.’’ I whispered against her soft, swollen lips as I slid my hands around her to reach for the clasp on her back. When it finally gave in to my tugging, it sprung loose so I could remove her bra, freeing her breasts. If there was something I liked about [Y/N]’s naked body, then it were her soft, squeezable breasts.

With my eyes kept on hers in a long, deep and longing stare, I kissed down to her chest and took her nipple between my lips, sucking it into my mouth. [Y/N] let out an airy moan and slid one of her hands into my long, curly hair as she writhed.

‘’Harry!’’ She gasped and curled into me, trying to get more and more of me on her body. My heart swelled at the sight and the sound of her gasps, longing to hear more of those angelic moans and groans rolling from her lips.

‘’Hush.’’ I grinned and kissed to her stomach, following the height of her bump with each peck, nose brushing over the little downy hairs that covered her whole body. While kissing her warm skin, it made me feel cuddly, ready to pull her into my arms and rock her to sleep. But tonight, we both wanted something different.

Thinking of my own little girl inside my woman, I peppered kisses near her navel before I proceeded down to her pelvic area, tongue eager to please her, to make her cum so hard for me that we’d be sexually satisfied with each other for at least a few days.

‘’Please, Harry,’’ [Y/N] whined when I nipped with my lips on the edge of her pants, which I failed to remove before I lied her down on her back. My ears perked up to the sound of my name rolling from her luscious lips.

My queen.

‘’Patience, baby.’’ Feeling impatient myself, my fingers slowly hooked around the pants she wore and pulled them down inch by inch until they were left to pool around her ankles. Before I even got the chance to, she kicked it off her feet, leaving it to fall to the ground without care.

‘’God, you’re always so impatient to have me inside of you, [Y/N]. Especially when you’re pregnant; your libido rises. Not that I mind.’’ A dirty grin grew on my face to my own words as I kissed her panties, which covered up a part of her body that I liked even more than her beautiful, plump breasts.

[Y/N] breathed a little more heavier when she felt me pressing kisses on her pelvic area, slowly moving between her thighs, kissing her clothed womanhood, taking in her sweet scent.

‘’I want you.’’ I growled and released my tongue on her, licking her panties to try and get a taste of her already.

‘’I want all of you.’’ The more I growled and pleased her over her panties, the more she mewled out my name and made me want to take her right there on the bed right then.

My fingers brushed over the damp spot on her panties, feeling her arousal. [Y/N]’s darkened eyes fell on mine and she bit her lip, knowing she drove me insane when she did that to me. Trying to supress my smirk, I kissed her thighs, away from the place she wanted me to be the most. I could tease her just as perfectly as she could tease me.

‘’Harry, please just –‘’ [Y/N] whined displeased and wriggled underneath my body, doing her best to make my mouth return to her clothed pussy. I decided not to give into her just yet and gently scraped my teeth over her inner thighs, causing goose bumps to cover the surface of her beautiful body.

‘’What is it, honey? Tell me.’’ I breathed and resumed my sweet torture on her thighs, kissing, licking and scraping my teeth over her skin. God, I longed to be buried deep inside her wet pussy, surrounded by her wet walls, feeling them pulse and twitch when she is close to cumming.

Instead of answering me, [Y/N] squirmed and tugged on my curly hair in frustration, groaning.

‘’C’mon, baby, tell me what you want from me.’’ I moaned and kissed closer and closer to her panties, trying to give her that last push she needed to make her do exactly what I wanted her to do.

‘’Fuck me!’’ [Y/N] cried out in frustration, eyes furrowed into an angry frown, obviously done with my teasing.

‘’With? How?’’ Her limits weren’t reached yet, I could push her far past the way I am not with her. To give her a little pleasure, I brushed my nose over her clothed clit, trying to give her at least some kind of touch. A soft moan rolled over her lips.

‘’Your tongue. Your cock. Please, stop this, Harry –‘’ [Y/N] cried out as I covered her soft, swollen lips with the palm of my hand to keep quiet. I didn’t want to have Matthew walking in on me and her making love to each other.

‘’That wasn’t so hard, was it now, [Y/N]?’’ I grinned and licked over her panties again, eager to bury my face between her lovely thighs. Now growing so impatient with myself, I hooked my fingers around her panties and pulled them, just like her pants, to her ankles, where they dropped to the floor as soon as her silky feet moved.

‘’Spread your legs for me, my lady.’’ Feeling high on her persuasive scent, I moved myself between her legs and went to work almost immediately, unleashing my wild tongue on her.

‘’Oh!’’ [Y/N] moaned into my hand and grabbed onto my head even tighter by closing her hand in on my hair, moaning to the feeling of my tongue lapping her juices up. Eager for more of her tasty juices, I slipped my tongue inside of her and thrusted, trying to get as deep inside of her.

‘’Oh, God! Harry, fuck!’’ [Y/N] cried out in pleasure to the feeling of me between her legs. The more she wriggled and moaned my name into the palm of my hand, the harder I grew in my pants. My cock continued twitching as I pulled my tongue from her entrance and aimed for her clit.

‘’Please don’t stop!’’ [Y/N] moaned, eyes rolling back as I twirled the tip of my tongue around her swollen clit before flicking over it. The more my tongue caressed the little nub and blew hot air to leave tingles all over her, the more she moaned out and began to buck her hips into my face for more. [Y/N] almost tried to hit my nose for more pleasure because it would smoothly rub over her clit as she moved and humped.

‘’Easy, baby,’’ I groaned and pleasured her clit again, licking and sucking hard to make her feel good and to get her as wet as I possibly could get her for my cock. The wetter she is for me, the more she pleasures my cock as I fuck her.

‘’How is that, huh? How do you like that?’’ I moaned at her, eyes falling closed to the taste of her delicious pussy. If there was something I loved to do to her, then it was eating her out. Just to have her moaning my name and to have her body pulsing with pleasure because my tongue flicks over her little clit. Pleasing her is heaven.

‘’So fucking good!’’ [Y/N] gasped as I ate her out and reached for my jeans, opening the button and my fly so I could pull both my jeans and my underwear to my knees, finally freeing my cock. It pulsed in freedom.

‘’I’m about to make you feel even better.’’ I growled, and crawled back on top of her, giving her no chance to suck my cock as I pushed myself deep inside of her, filling her to the brim. Her mouth fell open to the sudden fullness and she gasped, which is my favourite gasp; the gasp of surprised, the gasp of being filled up completely, the gasp of pleasure.

‘’Oh, my [Y/N], my lovely,’’ I groaned as I stilled inside of her, enjoying her stretching walls around me as they adjusted. My eyes fell on hers and I pressed a kiss on her lips while kicking off my pants, leaving me just as naked as she was underneath me.

‘’Ready? Can I thrust?’’ I murmured, brushing my lips against her ear lobe. [Y/N] placed her hands on my shoulders, holding a gentle grip.

‘’Yes, go.’’ She whispered, what triggered me to rock myself in and out of her, rubbing over her wet pussy walls. Moaning, I leaned down and captured her lips with my own, holding on to her as I bucked my hips, driving deep inside of her.

‘’Shit, you feel so good,’’ I hissed against her lips and sped up my movements, taking her in missionary position first to see if that felt well in her condition. Our skin began to slap together the more I quickened my movements on her, sliding in and out of her harder and faster.

‘’Oh-‘’ I cried, feeling my body glow with every thrust I gave to her, muscles tensing and relaxing to the feeling of sexual pleasure. Her juices soaked me completely, what only made it easier for me to slide in and out of her cunt.

The bed squeaked a little with our movements, sheets creasing around our bodies. We made out passionately tongues touching – exchanging tastes. [Y/N] could taste her own juices on mine, causing her to groan as I lowered one of my hands – which I didn’t use to hold my own weight up above her – to grab one of her breasts, tugging gently on her nipples.

‘’Shit, Harry, don’t stop!’’ [Y/N] moaned, tightening her grip on my body in return. Mentally, as I kept driving my cock deep inside of her pussy over and over again.

‘’Take me, [Y/N]. Take me, goddamn it,’’ I moaned as I kept rocking into hers, our sweaty skin meeting as we moved on the bed, ruining the sheets completely.

‘’Take all of me.’’ I growled and pushed my whole length inside of her, pressing against her walls. [Y/N]’s mouth fell open and her head tipped back, eyes rolling to the back of her head in pleasure. A gasp for air rolled from her lips, trying her best to breathe.

‘’Do you like that?’’ I grinned as I pulled back before slamming back inside of her, sliding my cock all the way inside of her. [Y/N]’s back arched as her eyes showed me her pleasure by rolling back again. The grip of her hands on my shoulder and neck tightened, tips digging into my skin.

‘’I love you so much.’’ I repeatedly kept shoving my cock all the way inside of her and lowered by bending a little so I could take one of her lovely nipples into my mouth to suck on. With her vibrating body enjoying my touch, I kept pleasing her the way I taught myself to.

‘’I want to see you cum again so bad. Such a lovely sight to have your body trembling,’’ I licked her nipples, sliding to her neck, caressing the skin with my wild tongue before going on the hunt for her sweet spot.

‘’Shaking,’’ I continued and kissed the sweaty skin until I reached the spot she liked and bit gently, leaving a mark.

‘’Pulsing,’’ Sucking on the bitten spot, as if it was a mark, I drew the blood from a vein to the surface of her skin to leave a hickey – a sign that there were traces of mine on her body; fingerprints, juices, saliva…

‘’And your lovely pussy…how it will pulse around me, squeezing my cock, milking and sucking to get the cum it craves so bad…My cum only, right baby?’’ I groaned and bit on her earlobe, brushing my teeth over the sensitive piece of flesh before nibbling, enjoying her body to the fullest as our pelvises slammed together, cock entering her pussy again and again.

We rolled over the bed, changing positions fast. [Y/N] was on top of me in no time and leaned back, hands on my knees as she straddled me in a knelt-like position. Her legs were spread, giving me a great view of how my cock slid effortlessly into her pregnant pussy, juices dribbling down until the drops got stuck in my pubic hair.

‘’Ride me with that lovely pussy of yours. Oh, [Y/N]!’’ I moaned out and arched my back into her as she rode me, slow at first until we both got used to the new position and resumed our love-making in bed, hips flexing for more pleasure.

‘’I love you so much,’’ Crying in pleasure I threw my head back and gasped for air, tugging on my own hardened nipples to send waves of warm, arousing tingles to my hard cock that’s buried inside of her.

‘’I love you more,’’ [Y/N] gasped and moaned, her baby bump on full display as she rode me, cheeks flushed from the heat of our love-making and the arousal that rushed through her body like raging hormones.

Her riding continued deliciously, leaving the both of us moaning and panting for dear life as our bodies moved to get my dick moving inside of her sopping wet pussy. The more we moved together to get my dick to ram her fuckable pussy, the wetter she got for me, till the point that her juices stuck to my upper legs and ran down from the tip of my cock to my balls, down to my ass.

‘’So fucking wet for me,’’ I groaned, sat up and pulled her into my chest, so our upper area’s would be closer, including our faces. Not being able to resist as I bucked my hips into hers, driving myself inside, I kissed her.

‘’This is my favourite place: buried deep inside of your pussy.’’ I groaned, feeling so horny that I could blow my load inside her any time.[Y/N] blushed and grinned, secretly liking he dirty talk as I moved inside of her.

‘’Come here. Let me make you feel great.’’ I growled and lowered one hand of mine, which I didn’t use for something particular, in between her legs, searching for her needy clit. My other hand occupied itself to pull on her nipples, letting pleasurable tingles rush down to her cunt. And I could feel them, because her cunt twitched around me, pulsing lightly around my shaft, trying to suck the cum out.

‘’Oh, baby, let me make you cum,’’ I growled persuasively in her ear, lips brushing over the skin as I did so, hands still working on her pregnant body as my cock undisturbedly continued to drive inside her sopping wet pussy with every thrust I gave, eager to spurt hot semen inside of her again.

‘’Let daddy make you cum, darling, just relax.’’ I breathed and rubbed her clit with my thumb, adding different amounts of pressure on the little nub to provide even more stimulation than just by rubbing it plainly with.

‘’Oh- Harry-‘’ [Y/N] cried out, sliding her hands into my hair again to hold onto me as she bucked her hips into mine to fuck my cock even faster, indirectly rubbing back against my thumb. The sight of her doing that turned me on so much that I could feel a faint tightening sensation erupting deep inside, which was surfacing quickly.

‘’Cum when you’re ready to, darling. Cum on my cock when you need to.’’ I encouraged her as my own body began to surrender to hers, cock pulsing and twitching in anticipation of cumming deep inside of her again, just like I did when we made our first and second child. I couldn’t wait to make a third and a fourth with her. We both want lots of children.

‘’Come on, baby, do it for me. Release.’’ I growled when her pussy clenched so much around me that it almost seemed like it was about to squeeze my cock in two, eager to cum. Sucking on her breasts, I watched her head fall back before she let out a loud cry of my name in nothing but complete ecstasy.

‘’Oh, fuck, Harry!’’ Screaming, she released on my cock, shaking and vibrating in my lap as she did so, completely coming undone. Holding her close to my chest, I bucked into her cumming pussy and groaned, feeling myself getting extremely close to the feeling of her pussy walls sucking on my cock in their cumming state.

‘’I’m gonna cum, oh, my [Y/N], I’m gonna cum deep inside of you!’’ I cried out and lost complete control over my whole body, cock twitching and pulsing as thick, white cum spurted from the vibrating tip, shooting the semen deep inside her pussy, right to her occupied uterus.

My eyes rolled back and I tried to scream her name in pleasure, but I couldn’t even breathe anymore from the sudden pleasure that hit me. My hands clawed at her back and I felt backwards, automatically taking her with me. Carefully, as I collapsed on my back and shook from my orgasm, she broke her ‘fall’ and carefully cuddled into my chest, my cock still inside of her.

I rolled onto my side, chest-to-chest with [Y/N] and snuggled into her, breathing a bit more laboured from our orgasm.

‘’That was mind-blowing.’’ I smiled and brushed some hair out of her face, peppering kisses all over her cheeks and nose. A cute giggle rolled over her lips and she smiled before pressing our lips together for a kiss, enjoying our after-sex-cuddle.

‘’It was. It tired me out, though.’’ She murmured and pulled the sheets, which were all messily wrapped around our limbs, right over our bodies to keep us warm for the night. For a moment I thought about pulling out of her, but I was comfortable like this, our bodies connected and our legs tangled underneath the sheets.

‘’Well, it will sure help you sleep, then.’’ I grinned and nuzzled our noses together, skin rubbing. In my whole life of meeting people and going places I have never been, I have never met a person like her. I’m so smitten over her – it’s insane every now and then.

‘’What? Are you saying you like me better asleep, too?’’ [Y/N] grinned, referring back to what I said about Matthew when we put him to bed and watched him fall asleep. A smirk grew on my face as I pulled her closer, holding her pressed up against my body for the night.

‘’Maybe.’’ I laughed, what made her chuckle against my neck, where she buried her face into, falling asleep in the crook.

‘’Don’t even get me started about you, then.’’ [Y/N] shot back, lips curving against the surface of my body. I couldn’t help but to smile too, loving the way she stood her ground.

‘’How so?’’ I murmured, turned off the lights and snuggled into her, trying to be close to my woman and unborn baby in bed.

‘’That’s for you to find out. Now shut up, I’m trying to sleep.’’ [Y/N] said and pressed a kiss in my neck before letting out a soft, tired sigh, close to falling asleep against me. Rubbing her back a little, my lips left a kiss on her hair.

‘’Good night to you, too, my love.’’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
198K 9.7K 56
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
935K 83K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
15.1K 1K 13
ุงู„ูƒุงุชุจู‡ : ุฑู†ุฏ ุงู„ุณุจูŠุนูŠโœ๐Ÿผ ุฑูˆุงูŠุชูŠ ุงู„ุงูˆู„ู‰ ุฃุชู…ู†ู‰ ุชุนุฌุจูƒู… ูˆุงุณุชู…ุชุนูˆ...