Fantalia Academy:The Reincarn...

By Charity_Sapphire

A Very Confusing Story 😂😏 More

[NOTE]
[Prologue]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
THE REVELATION 1
THE REVELATION 2
GAME!
REVELATION 3
REVELATION 4
REVELATION 5
TAGGED #2
REVELATION 6
REVELATION 8
Chapter 36
TAGGED #3
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Amino For Anime

REVELATION 7

1.3K 65 11
By Charity_Sapphire

3rd Person POV

Zara POV

After the encounter I mean. The kiss on the cheek encounter I rush to my room slamming it shut leaving a laughing Zeke and A shock Jeffrey with a Silent observant Zero.

Frowning.

"Hey! Zara! Were going to go the park! Just near by to play! Wanna come? "

A voice said as I ignore it.

"Ohhh k. Later~"

Jeffrey said then I heard his little footsteps walking away. Slumping at my bed j close my eyes as my eyelids heaved.

*yawn*

O. -

-.O

~.~

= ̄ω ̄=

Getting up i walk to my door and open it then i again go straight to the kitchen. everything was dark but i still didn't even bother opening the lights.

*foot step*

*creak creak*

*footstep*

I then stop as I reach the kitchen/dinning area. Walking to a cabinet there i found a bread. Getting it. I close the cabinet as i was about to walk away when as soon as i turn around.

*SWOOOOSH*

A black cloak person appear holding a knife. As i stare at him as he raise his knife and WAS about to stab me. Yes. WAS because someone get in the way.

*SLLAASSH*

O.O

My eyes bulge out.

'No...no...NO!'

My brain was screaming for my body to move. But it didn't. My small body was shaking as my knee/legs felt like jells.

"Ughhh"

Getting my conscious back i collapse and tears  began to fall in my eyes as my little hands hug Ant.Amy

"*hiccup* Uahhhhwuahh*hiccup* A-aan-t A-*hiccup* A-m-m-y I-i-m s-s-or-r-y"

I said. Ant Amy was stab at her back. But not only that. I can feel sticky liquid in every inch of her body. Means that knife is not just a simple knife. It is a magical weapon.

*cries*

While the little Zara cries in pain. She didn't even notice how Zara. Her tears falls as she touch her cheeks when she felt a liquid sliding to her once pinkish lips but now pale as snow white.

"Ahhhh... Why? *hiccup* A-, am *hiccup* C-Cr-Cryin-ng? "

Then tears began streaming in her eyes like water fall.

'Dammit! If only I move quicker. If only I knew that would happen. If only I turn on the lights.... If only I can protect myself.... If only I was strong and powerful. Everything should have been alright. '

"This old hag"

She heard the guy muttered when.

"I'M HOME!"

she heard Jeffrey's voice.

"Ah... I think everyone is asleep. "

Looking up when she heard someone curse.

"Damn this"

The guy in black cloak said then disappear in thin air. Leaving the knife. Picking  the knife as soon as I hold it.

Oh how I wish I don't hold it.

A blind full light filled the kitchen making my little eyes shot close. After a second I slowly open my eyes and was meet by a terrified
Jeffrey. My eyes widen as I stare around. All the children were bloody. Some body was now pieces. And some are hanging above. While others don't have head. Hands. Fingers. Legs. Even eyes. The scene was gory for me. Looking up.

"Jeff-"

I wasn't able to continue what I was saying when he cut me.

"H-how... What h-have yo-you done? "

He ask as my heart beat fasten.

"I-i"

"Dammit! Zara! What have you done?! "

He shouted as anger fire his eyes. They were burning with anger. The once warm eyes that look at me with happiness and support was now looking at me with burning anger and hatred.

"Jeffrey let m-me explain! "

I shouted as he just glared at me and didn't even listen but he rush out and I heard him shouted.

"HELP! HELP! TRAITOR! TRAITOR! "

What? Then suddenly I heard footsteps. Standing up I don't know why but I rush to run outside.

"Seize her! She killed everyone! She deserve to be punish!"

Again a knife stab at my chest as I kept on running away.

'Why am I running?! I have not done anything wrong?! '

But nothing happened. My feet won't stop from running.
*huff*huff*huff*

My breathing was rigid. I was almost out of breath making me stop mid way. I didn't even notice I was already in a forest. Looking around I was about to run when someone hold my right arm. Tightly grip as I whimper.

"Were are you going you b*tch?! Don't even try on escaping! "

*slap*

Crying. My tears fall shamelessly as I felt the sting of it's slap.

"You foolish insolent child! I can't believe we accepted a monster! "

Another person said and when I glance I was meet with a eyes looking at me with disgust.

"PRISON HER! PUNISH HER! THOSE INNOCENT LIVES SHE KILLED DONT DESERVE TO DIE!"

Another person says until a lot of persons agreed. I didn't even notice that we're already forming a crowd.

"*hiccup* I didn't *hiccup* do it! "

I shouted... But I only got.

*slap*

Another slap.

"INSOLENT FOOLISH B*TCH! YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE AS BELIEVE YOU?! WERE NOT PUPPETS! THAT YOU CAN ORDER AROUND OR YOU CAN MAKE AS TRUST YOU! WHAT A DISGRACE TO ACCEPT A MONSTER AS A FAMILY"

Then it hit me.

'Why do nobody accept me? Why? Do I really deserve to be punish? To a sin I never did but no one believe? '

Then everything went black.

A/N

That was epic 😂😂😂

Dedicated to no one. Kidding. Dedicated to my fellow silent readers and my best friends. (I hope you know who you are) which were those person who support me a lot. And now I am saying. This story is soon to end and I hope you will be satisfied XD thanks! Btw thanks for the followers. I soooo love you! Hug me<(‾︶‾)>

Rank 20 in Fantasy! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

P. S any MobileLegends player? 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 276K 92
After six new boys meet (Y/n), they begin an unhealthy obsession over the female and soon take it too far. There's not much chance of her escaping th...
105K 3.3K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
32.3K 1.5K 26
Collection of Indian short stories.