A new start|| Klaus Mikaelson

By Sharona_xo

Olivia Saltzman is just a normal teenager. Well, in theory she is. From the day she got 16 years old, she had... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42

part 33

4.8K 126 0
By Sharona_xo

When I got to his room, I took a deep breath and walked in. I didn’t knock, because I know he heard me coming. “Klaus, we need to talk about this.” I said and he looked at me. “I know.” He said and I sat down next to him on the edge of the bed. “I am sorry for kicking you out of my room. I just didn’t know how to react at your rejection.” He said and I smiled. “Klaus, it wasn’t a rejection. Things just happened too fast and I freaked out.” I sighted and he looked at me. “Wow, now I feel stupid.” He said and I laughed. “Don’t. I am the only stupid one here. I should’ve just told you I wanted to take things slow. I didn’t want to run into things, but maybe that is just a good thing.” I shrugged at the last part of my sentence and he smiled and took my hands in his. “Olivia, I would never hurt you and I will do everything to protect you.  And just like my sister told you, you change me. I feel like a better person when I am around you.” He said and I leaned forward, placing a gentle kiss on his lips. “That is sweet.” I smiled and he laughed. “So, what is this what we have?” He asked and I shrugged. “You like to be in control. You tell me.” I said and he kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. After a while I pulled back and looked him in the eye. I saw a twinkle in his eyes and I smiled. Rebekah was right. I can try it. “Well then. Now we have had this, let’s sleep. It’s already 3 o’clock in the morning. I will be out of the house for the whole day, tomorrow. So you will be alone with my siblings.” He said and I smiled. “I don’t mind. I like them. Maybe I even like Kol.” I said and he grinned. “Good.” He said and he got into bed. “Eum, where can I change?” I asked him and he pointed at a door, which I guess, leaded towards his bathroom. I smiled, grabbed my pyjamas and walked towards the door. It revealed a huge bathroom and I shook my head. Of course he has a huge one. He is the big, bad hybrid. I quickly changed and pulled my XXL shirt over my head. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Klaus looking at me. Oh god. He is only wearing his boxer shorts and I looked at him. Wow, without his clothes he is even hotter. I put my clothes into my suitcase and lay down next to him. I looked at his tattoo and smiled. I followed the edges with my finger, which made him shiver. I smiled and lay my head down onto his chest. “I am tired.” I said and I felt him laugh. “I know. Goodnight, Olivia.” He said and I smiled, before falling into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.1K 61
~~Vampire Diaries FanFic~~ Rose is a 17-year old high school student living with her mother in mystic falls. After Rose discovers her ancestor's jour...
12.4K 251 22
Layla Winchester, one of the best hunters in the world after training from a very young age, as well as being Sam and Dean Winchester's sixteen year...
6.8K 94 48
When Riley comes back to Mystic Falls to visit her dad, Ric, she gets involved in a world that she didn't even know existed. A world her father tried...
37.5K 1.1K 24
Caroline Forbes lives in Mystic Falls. She is a 2 year old vampire, stuck as a 17 year old girl for eternity. Mystic Falls is known for its supernatu...