part 17

I woke up from a door shutting. “Finally! The sleeping beauty is awake!” Klaus smirked and I shook my head, laughing. “When did I fall asleep?” I asked him and he shrugged. “I don’t know. You just fell asleep and you slept for about 2 hours.” He said and I was a bit pissed. “Why didn’t you wake me? That gave you the opportunity to watch me for two freaking hours!” He laughed at my comment and shook his head. “You are unbelievable! Can’t you just be happy I didn’t wake you? But, we arrived at our destination.” Klaus said and I rolled my eyes. I got out of the car and looked around. “Where are we?” I asked, because all I saw was a forest. “We are in a forest.” He said. “No shit, Sherlock.” I laughed and he shook his head. “We are in a forest, looking for a wolf pack.” He said and I rolled my eyes again. “Whatever. If you don’t want to tell me, that’s fine. But I’m going to explore a bit.” I said and he nodded. “Just be careful. Just yell if you need me.” He said and I shook my head. “Nope. I have my proud. I don’t need your help for everything.” I said and walked away. I heard him sight behind me and a smile came on my face. Well, let’s go exploring. I started to walk and I ended up in an open place, where I saw a group of people sitting. “Who are you?” A man said and he walked towards me. “I’m Olivia and I guess I’m leaving now.” I said and I turned around, but there was a man standing in front of me. “Or I’m not..” I mumbled and I turned back to the other man. “What are you doing here.” He said and I shrugged. “Exploring.” I smiled and he took a step closer. “Don’t mess with me.” He said and I got a cheeky smile on my face. “Well, I think it’s better if you don’t mess with me. I’m here with Klaus, you know, the big, bad, hybrid.” I said and they all looked scared. “Sorry, but I’m calling your bluff.” He said and I remembered what Klaus said. “Yow Klaus! I guess I found the pack you were looking for!” I yelled through the forest and after a couple of minutes he still wasn’t next to me. “Well, I guess he is lost. I’m going to go now. It was nice to meet you.” I smiled and started to run away. “Grab her!” He said and soon I was laying on the ground. “Not so fast, baby girl.” The man on top of me said. “Get of me!” I said and I started pushing him away, but he didn’t move an inch. “The lady said something, mate. You better get of her.” I heard Klaus’s British accent and I smiled. “I told you; you shouldn’t mess with me.” I said and I finally was able to push the man of me. “Well, it’s really nice to see you met my friend, Olivia.” Klaus said and I rolled my eyes. This is going to be interesting.