part 24

When I arrived in New Orleans, I was really tired. The ride almost took 9 hours and my food was all gone. I didn't even notice I was that hungry at home. When I got out of the train, I decided to go to the centre of the town and just ask if somebody knows where Klaus is. Well, he is the big, bad hybrid, so I guess people will know him. I chuckled at my own thought and shook my head. I am really glad he likes me, because if he wouldn’t like me, it would suck. I think if he didn’t like me, I would be already dead. I mean, I did ruin a chance on getting a hybrid army when they almost killed me and he killed everyone in the pack for me. That was sweet of him. Well, it wasn’t like he had another choice. The guy would’ve killed me if he didn’t arrived in time. When I got into the centre of the town, I entered the local pub. Maybe there were some friends of him. It was already dark outside and I didn’t like it. What if there are vampires in this town? Well, there probably will be vampires, because Klaus is here and he wouldn’t be here if there wasn’t something he needs here. There was a man sitting at the bar and I decided to ask him if he knows Klaus. He looks friendly, so we will see. I took a deep breath and walked towards the man. “Hi, can I please ask you something?” I asked him and he looked at me with a smile. “Sure, what do you need sweetie?” He asked and I rolled my eyes. “I think you better don’t call me sweaty. I’m not as sweet as I look.” I said and he looked at me, a bit taken back about my comment. “Well, I’m sorry. Just ask your question then.” He said and I smiled really fake. “Do you know where Klaus Mikaelson is?” I asked him and he suddenly looked really curious. “Why do you need him?” He asked me and I sighted. “Look, if you don’t know it, I’ll just ask someone else.” I said and he pulled me back when I was about to walk away. “Sit down and answer my question.” He said and he tried to compel me. “Sorry, I take vervain.” I said and wanted to walk away again. “I know where he is.” The man said and I turned back around. “Well, then I want to listen to you, vampire.” I said and he smirked. “How do you know Klaus?” The man asked and I grinned. “Can I first know your name? Or would you like me to call you Black Beauty?” I asked and he laughed. “I am Marcel.” He said and I smiled. “I am Olivia and Klaus is a friend of mine.” I said and he nodded. “Where did you met him?” He asked and I rolled my eyes again. “Does that matter? Listen, you are really annoying me, so can you just bring me to him?” I asked him and he grinned. “You are very brave for a human to talk like a vampire with that tone. Do you even know who I am?” He said and I laughed. “Well, I don’t care. To me, you are a douchebag first class.” I said and he stood up from his crutch. “Well then. Come with me, I will take you to Klaus.” He said and I followed him. “Don’t even try to bite me.” I snapped and he laughed. “I wouldn’t dare.” He laughed and I followed him. “Bye the way. I am the king of New Orleans.” He said and I rolled my eyes. “Oh wait!” I started and he turned around. “I forgot my bucket with the crap I care about that! Oh no, that doesn’t exist.” I said and he smiled. “I like you, Olivia. You are one cheeky girl.”