part 28

“We are really lucky we didn’t talk about what kind of witch you are.” Klaus said and I nodded. “I know. What would he do if he finds out?” I asked him and he looked at me. “I don’t think he is going to hug you for bearing my child. There is a chance he wants to use you for himself.” Klaus said and I gasped. “He can’t know!” I said and Klaus nodded. “So, why do you need me? Because I don’t think you want to make an army out of your children.” I said and he laughed. “Sometimes you are just so smart that it’s getting annoying.” He said and I smiled. “But to answer your question; It was always me and my family’s dream to have a family, but when we became vampires, that wasn’t possible anymore. But with you here, there is a chance to have a family.” Klaus said and I smiled. “But, what if I don’t want that?” I asked and he had a sad smile on his face. “I am not going to force you into anything you don’t want, if that is what you mean. I just hoped that there was a chance we fall in love and you want to.” Klaus said and I smiled. “Well, did you?” I asked him a bit curious. “did I what, love?” He asked and he looked at me with a confused look. “Did you fell in love with me?” I asked and he smiled. “Not yet, but I know that you are one of the most sweet, smart and beautiful girls I have ever met in my life. And I am more than 1000 years old, so that does say something.” He said and I grinned. “By the way. Are we alone in your house, or is there family I have to know about?” I asked him and he smiled. “There are 2 brothers and a sister of mine.” He said and I made sign that he had to move on. “My sister, Rebekah, is a lot like you. She thinks trust is very important and she is also very cheeky. I think you will like her. My older brother, Elijah, is called the loyal one. He always keeps his promises. He is the one who ones to keep our family together. You will also like him. Then there is my younger brother Kol. He is really different. He turned his emotions off a long time ago and never had something important enough to turn them back on. You will have to look out for him. If he likes you, you are lucky, but if he doesn’t like you, you will have to look out with your choice of words. He gets angry very soon. If I tell him he can’t do something, he still does it. He is a vampire who likes the hunt more than the kill. He chases his prey a long time before he actually kills it. Don’t worry, I will protect you. But somehow I think you won’t need protection and you can save yourself. Oh, we are home.” He said and I looked around. “This is your house?” I asked him with my mouth wide open. “It’s huge!” I gasped and he chuckled. “It’s not that big.” He said and I gave him my ‘Are you serious’ look. “Come on, I still have your suitcase.” He said and I laughed, trying to keep up with him. “Welcome home.” He said as he opened the door and I looked around. “Wow! I think I am going to get lost a lot here.” I laughed and he smiled. “Siblings, come here please.” He said and after a minute, there were three people in front of us, all looking at me. One a little bit happier than the other.