part 29

"This is Olivia. She is staying with us.” Klaus said and Elijah walked towards me. I already knew him, but I don’t think it’s a good idea that Klaus knows that. “Nice to meet you, Olivia. I am Elijah.” He said and he kissed my hand, giving me a look. I knew what he meant and I shook my head just enough so he could see it. “Hi, Elijah. Nice to meet you too.” I said and after him the only girl came towards me. “I’m Rebekah.” She said and I wanted to give her a hand, but she pulled me into a hug. “I finally have a friend now.” She smiled and I smiled back. After her, the other brother, Kol, came towards me. “Hello, darling. I am Kol and you look delicious.” He said and I pulled my hand away. “Yeah, sorry to disappoint you, but I take vervain.” I said and gave him a fake smile. He looked at me and gave me a glare. Woops, I guess he doesn’t like me. “Well okay then.” He said and he walked away. I saw Rebekah roll her eyes and she smiled at me. “I like you Olivia.” She said and I smiled at her. “Olivia, why don’t you go upstairs, look for my room and I will be there in a minute.” Klaus smiled and I nodded. “Okay.” I said and I ran up the stairs. I knew why he told me that. He wanted to explain what I was doing here, so that’s why listened to him. So, let’s look for his bedroom. Wait.. Does that mean I have to sleep in one bed with him? It’s not that I didn’t want to, it’s just a bit fast. Well, he isn’t ugly. Who am I actually fooling? He is so hot! I opened a door upstairs and I saw it was the bathroom. Unless he sleeps in the bathtub, this wasn’t his bedroom. I took the next door and opened it. There I found Kol sitting on his desk, looking at me and my eyes widened. “Woops, sorry.” I said and I wanted to close the door, but he opened it and pulled me inside. The next moment I was pushed against the wall and his face was very close to mine. “Listen, darling. I don’t care you are one of Klaus’s friends. If you talk to me like that one more time, I won’t hesitate to kill you.” He said and his face moved towards my neck. Oh no, he can’t know I don’t take vervain. But, when Marcel tried to compel me, he couldn’t and I don’t take vervain. Well, maybe my kind of witches can’t be compelled. “You smell delicious.” He said and I felt his fangs scrape my neck. Well, good time to let him see he better don’t mess with me. I focussed on him getting pain and after a couple of seconds, he fell onto the floor and looked angry at me. “Now, you listen to me. If you try to mess with me, I will do this, but ten times more painful. Understood?” I asked him and he nodded. “Good.” I said and stopped focussing, so the pain would stop. “It was nice to meet you, Kol.” I smiled and walked out of his room.