part 2

Finally, since a very long time, I feel happy again. I’m in this school now for 3 weeks and I am actually really glad my dad wanted to move here. I’ve made very good friends and everything is quite normal.  Also, the feeling that someone is watching me is almost gone. I feel it less than before. Me and Caroline are really good friends. I like all of them, but Caroline is just so funny and friendly at the same time. We can laugh a lot and we don’t even know each other that long.

I woke up from the sound of my phone and I checked it. I got a text from Caroline. ‘Hey, I’m coming to pick you up in 20 minutes. Make sure you’re ready. I need to tell you something really important.’ The text said. What can that important news be? Well, I guess I will find out soon. I got out of bed and started to get ready.

When I heard the doorbell ring, exactly 20 minutes later, I opened the door and saw Caroline standing there, with a worried look on her face. “What’s wrong?” I asked her but she just grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her car. I got in and she started to drive. “Where are we going?” I asked her and she watched me very quickly. “Steffen’s house.” She said and after 10 minutes, we arrived at a very pretty house. I got out of the car and Caroline took me inside. When we got into the living room, I saw everyone sitting there; Elena, Tyler, Stefan, Bonnie and another guy. I looked at the guy and he stared at me with open mouth. “Well? What do you think, Damon?” Stefan asked the guy, Damon, I guess and he walked closer towards me. He walked a couple of times around me and then walked away again. “Positive.” He said and I got really confused. “Okay, what is going on here? Why is everyone looking so serious?” I asked them, but they stayed quiet. “Can someone please tell me why everybody is staring at me?”  I tried again and finally Stefan spoke. “Okay, we are going to tell you something okay, but you have to promise not to tell anybody!” He said and I nodded. He started telling me all this weird stuff about vampires, werewolves and witches and I started to understand. “Wait, that’s why you acted so weird when I cut myself?” I asked Caroline and she nodded. “ And Bonnie is a witch and Tyler is a werewolf?” I asked them and they all nodded. “Why have you all kept this so long from me?” I asked them a bit disappointed. I’m really big on trust and I trusted them to tell me the truth, but they all knew this. Even Matt and Elena and they are also just humans. “So, why do Elena and Matt know this?” I asked them and Stefan started telling stuff again. He told me Elena is some kind of double ganger and a guy named Klaus is looking for her and Matt knows all of this because his sister was a vampire once. “Okay, but there is still one little thing I don’t understand.” I started and they all looked at me. “Why are you telling me this now?” I asked them and they all looked at Stefan again. “Do you remember the first day of school, when I asked you if we knew each other?” He asked me and I nodded. “Well, I couldn’t let the feeling go, so I did some researches and I found some things.” He said and I gave him a look, saying he had to go on. “You, Olivia, are a very rare kind of witch.” He told me and I burst out in laughing. “Is this a joke or something?” I asked them, but they all looked very serious. “Listen, haven’t you noticed anything weird happening to you when you are angry, or sad?” Stefan asked and I thought for a while. Actually, there always happen weird things when I am angry. It’s like I can hurt them, just by thinking I want them to be hurt. I looked at Stefan and he saw me realising. “I am a witch?” I asked them and they all nodded. “A very powerful witch, Olivia. You can get into people’s mind, you can hurt them if you want to, but you can also make them feel happy, you just have to practice.” Bonnie said and she smiled at me. “And, there is something else you need to know..” Tyler said awkwardly. “Your kind of witches are the only creatures alive that can procreate with a vampire.”