part 7

Next day I was at school again and I was back to my normal, happy self since my dad was back. He has been acting a bit weird yesterday. He kept looking at me, like he’d never seen me or something. I didn’t start about why he never told me I was a witch, because I didn’t want to fight with him. I was way too happy he was back. I had history now, together with all my friends and we just got our seats and Elena showed us the flier for the dance before my dad came in. “Hello class. What are we learning today?” He said a bit off and he looked through his notes. “With the  Decade Dance tonight we’ve been covering the 60’s all week.” A girl in front of the class said and my dad looked a bit confused. “Right, the 60’s.” He said and he kept staring at Elena. I looked at him and he finally catches my look. I gave him a weird look and he started to talk again. “The 60’s. I wish there was something good I could say about it.” He said as he wrote something on the blackboard. “They kind of sucked. Except for ‘the Beatles’ off course.” He said and he started to mumble some things what happened back then. What is wrong with him? He didn’t even like the Beatles’. He hated them! When I got back to reality, Elena made a comment on something my dad said and she called my father Ric. “Awkward..” I mumbled and the class laughed about my comment. “Yes, thank you Olivia, for your not right placed comment.” He said a bit harsh to me. I was a bit taken back by his tone and looked at my books.