part 30

When I finally found Klaus’s room, he was already sitting on the bed, waiting for me. “You heard my little conversation with Kol?” I asked him and he nodded. “I think he will now know better than to hurt you.” He said and I smiled. “I hope so, he kind of scares me.” I said and Klaus came towards me, giving me a hug. “You don’t need to be. I told you I would protect you.” He said and I smiled into his chest. “I know, but still.” I said and he pushed me a bit away from him, looking into my eyes. “Olivia, trust me. I will do everything it takes to protect you.” He said and I smiled, staring into his eyes. After a while, his head moved closer towards mine and a lot of thoughts ran through my mind. Is he going to kiss me? Do I want this? What if he hurts me after all? What if he is just being this gentle to me so I want to have sex with him? So I did the first thing that came to my mind; I ran. I ran out of the front door and I kept running until I was sure he wasn’t following me. “Oh god, he is going to hate me for this.” I mumbled and I sat down on a bench somewhere. After a while sitting there, just staring in front of me, I felt someone sitting next to me. I looked and saw Elijah sitting there. He was also just looking in front of him, not saying something and I was happy about that. I don’t want him to tell me what to do or what to think. After sitting there for at least ten minutes, he finally broke the silence. “Listen, Olivia. I don’t know what happened in the past, but what I do know, is that you and Niklaus have a bond. He listens to you and when he is with you, he is a whole different person. You make him happy.” He said and I sighted. “I am scared he will hurt me after all. I don’t know if he is going to keep his promise.” I said and Elijah looked at me. “I think that is a risk you will have to take and Olivia, trust me when I say Klaus would never intend on hurting you.” He said and I smiled at him. “What should I do?” I asked him and he sighted. “That is your decision. You can go talk to him, or stay here and think for a while.” He said and I sighted. “I am going to think for a while, can you tell him I am really sorry for running away like that?” I asked him and he nodded. “I will tell him.” He said and then he was gone. Oh no. Sooner or later I’ll have to talk to him. Do I really like Klaus like that? He did comfort me every time something bothered me. But, what if he doesn’t keep his promise and he hurts me? How good do I know this hybrid? After thinking for a while, I knew what I had to do and I walked back towards the manor. I had to talk to Klaus.