part 3

After progressing all of this, there was still something on my mind. “You still haven’t told me why you are telling me all of this right now.” I said to Stefan. “Klaus is a vampire right?” he said and I nodded.   “But, when he finds a way to brake the curse, he is a hybrid. That will make him the only one of his kind..” He said and I got where he was going with this story. “You think he wants me too..” I asked, not able to finish my question, but they all got what I was about to say. They nodded and I was really scared. “Oh My God..” I mumbled and they all looked at me, confused. “Guys, since I was 16 I had a weird feeling all the time. A feeling someone was watching me. What if..?” I asked them but Stefan shook his head. “No, we think he doesn’t know that you exist.” Stefan said and I sighed in relieve. “You couldn’t tell me that a bit earlier?” I asked them and they all laughed. “So, as long as he doesn’t know I am that kind of a witch, he isn’t a threat to me?” I asked Stefan and he shook his head. I smiled and realised something. “Shouldn’t we tell my dad?” I asked them and they all looked at each other. “Yeah, there is something you need to know about him.” Damon said. “What?” I smiled confused. “Alaric already knows, because he is helping us with Klaus.” Damon said. “What? For how long did he know this?” I asked him. “He knew it since you were born. Your grandmother was also this kind of witch and when you were born, she told Alaric and your mother that you had this gift.” Steffen said. “How do you know all of this?” I asked them. “Because, Olivia, I’m a 162 years old. I’ve known your grandmother.” Stefan said. “That’s why I thought I knew you, because you look a lot like her.” Stefan said and I was really pissed at my father. “I can’t believe he knew this and he never told me!” I said angry. “He didn’t want it to be true. He said to himself that your grandmother was just telling something, but he knew, very deep inside of him that it was true. You are special, Olivia.” Steffen told me and I nodded slowly. “I’m going home. I’m going to talk to my dad.” I said to them and I walked out of the door. “Wait, do I need to give you a ride home?” A voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw Tyler standing there. “No thanks, I guess I’ll walk, so I can think a bit.” I smiled and he nodded. “That’s okay. Just be careful, okay?” He said and I smiled at him. “I will.” I said and I turned around. I started walking away and made my way into the forest. I was still progressing all of the information I just got, until I heard a noise. I looked around, but I didn’t see something. I started to walk again, this time just a bit faster. I got the feeling again. Someone was watching me. I heard the noise again and I was starting to freak out. “Hello? Is someone there?” I asked. When I didn’t hear anything I turned around again, just to be surprised by a smirking Damon. “Damon! Don’t ever do that again!” I said and I covered my chest. “Sorry, just thought it wasn’t save to walk all alone through the forest.” He smiled and we started walking again. “Thanks for walking me home, I guess.” I smiled and I turned to face him, but he was already gone. I shook my head a bit, smiling. “The perks of being a vampire, I guess.” I mumbled and I got my key out of my pocket. “Alaric, you’ve got some serious explaining to do!” I yelled when I entered my house. I always called him Alaric when I was angry, because I know he hates it when I call him that. I didn’t got a respond, so I threw my keys onto the counter. ‘He’s probably at the grill’ I thought and I put the TV on.

[A/N: Hey everyone! I really hope you like my story! I want to tell you that I had a couple Ideas from another story on quotev. You should all go check it out. It's called; if hearts could explode. Don't worry. I asked if I could use the idea and she said it was fine! I also want to tell you that I am from Belgium, so I don't speak English that well. I hope, if there are some mistakes, you will understand this? Alright, enjoy the story! You guys are the best! xx