part 5

“Who are you?” I asked him and he smiled at me. “ Elijah.” Bonnie said with fear in her voice. “Yes, I’m Elijah. And you are Olivia. It is very pleasant that you can finally see me to.” He smiled and he took a couple of steps closer towards me. “You are the one who is watching me since I was 16?” I asked him and he nodded. “Yes, I am sorry for the feeling I gave you every day, but I had to watch you, to be sure you were what you are, but now I saw you practice and I am sure about you.” He said and he grabbed my hand and kissed it. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Olivia.” He said and I looked at him. “What do you want from me?” I asked him and he looked amused. “I want to protect you, Olivia.” He said and I was very curious. “From who?” I asked him and I looked at Bonnie, who still haven’t said anything. “From my brother.” He said and finally Bonnie spoke. “From Klaus.” Bonnie said and Elijah nodded. “Yes, from Klaus.” He said with a small smile. “How do I know I can trust you? You snapped Damon’s neck.” I said and I looked at Damon, who was finally waking up. He looked at us and he stood in front of me protectively. “Leave her alone.” He said to Elijah and Elijah just watched amused. “I am not here to harm her. I want to help you protect her from Niklaus. If he finds out that she is alive, he will search for her and that won’t end well for any of us.” He said and weird enough I trusted him. “No, we don’t need your help.” Damon said, but I pushed him away. “Damon, we do need him.” I said and Damon looked angry at me. “What are you doing?” He said angry. “Damon, admit it. We can’t handle Klaus by ourselves. It would be stupid if we did. Elijah can help us.” I said and I walked towards Elijah. “Do you promise to help us and you won’t hurt any of my friends?” I asked him and he nodded. “You have my word.” He said and I nodded with a smile. “No! No, no, no!” Damon said and he pulled me away from him. “Damon!” I yelled and he turned towards me. “Olivia, as much as I like you, I’m getting angry and you don’t want me angry. Especially not when you are not a vampire.” He said, but I wasn’t scared of him. “Damon, I’m old enough to make my own decisions! Elijah is helping us, end of story!” I yelled at him and walked away from everyone. “Don’t you walk away from me!” Damon yelled and in a second he was in front of me. “Damon, leave the girl alone. I warn you.” I heard Elijah say and I remembered my powers.  I looked into Damon’s eyes and focussed on my parents. Pain, pain, pain. Suddenly Damon started to scream and I kept holding the pain. “Agree and I will let the pain stop!” I said to him and he nodded. “Say it!” “Okay, Elijah can help us!” He yelled and I stopped his pain.  “Good.” I said and walked away. “That was impressive.” I heard someone say. I turned around and I saw Elijah standing behind me. “Thanks. Bonnie just learned me.” I said with a proud smile on my face. “Listen to me. I could even see that you were this kind of witch before you could do this stuff. You can see it by the way you look at people. You examine them and you stare into their eyes. Niklaus will also see this, so if you meet him, you will have to be really careful. Do you understand me?” He asked me and I nodded. “Good. I will see you very soon. It was a pleasure to meet you, Olivia.” He said and then he was gone. “Well, that was quit a day.” Bonnie smiled awkwardly as Damon looked at me with a furious expression. “Damon, come on. You can’t be mad about this. You know that we can’t defend Klaus on our own.” I said and he shook his head. “Maybe not, but I don’t trust the guy! Do you really think he will betray his own brother?” He said angry and he left Bonnie and me standing there. “God, he is so stubborn.” I sighted and Bonnie laughed about my comment.