part 20

After walking to long, I was really tired. “Klaus, my feet are killing me!” I said and he laughed. “It’s not funny. You’re dead and the most powerful creature ever, so your feet don’t hurt, but I’m just a human. Well, kind of.” I said and that caused him to laugh even more. “Come on, love. We are almost there.” He said and he was right. After 10 more minutes of walking, we arrived at a place what looked more like a camping. There were a lot of tents and they were all sitting around a fire. “Yes!” I said and I sat down onto the ground. “Who are you?” A man said and he came forwards. “This is Olivia and I am Klaus.” Klaus said and the man looked shocked. “What do you want?” He asked and Klaus started to give an explanation, but I was too tired to hear it. When I looked around, I heard something move in the bushes. I stood up and looked at Klaus, but he was too busy talking to the werewolves. I shrugged and walked towards the noise myself. I am way to curious. When I was at the place the noise came from, there was nothing there. So I turned around, only to come face to face with Damon. “What are you doing here?” I hissed. “I’m coming to get you.” He said and he pulled my wrist. “No Damon! I made a deal with Klaus! You know how big I am on promises and trust!” I said and he sighted. “Olivia, I love you. But if you don’t listen to me, I’ll have to force you to come with me.” He said and I rolled my eyes. No Damon, I’m not coming with you. Klaus isn’t even that bad.” I said and he laughed sarcastically. “Don’t do that Damon. Don’t be such a dick. I’m staying here, end of conversation.” I said and I turned around, grabbing my found out of my pocket. “I’m sorry, Olivia.” I heard Damon say, before everything turned black and I lost consciousness.

[A/N: Hey everyone! I hope you all like the story! I know the story was like the series untill now, but that is going to change now. There are a lote of things that happen in the series, but won't happen in the story. Some things might be alike, but it won't happen in the 'right' order. Alright. That's it. Bye xx]