part 27

“Hey Klaus, you brought us a snack?” Another guy asked and I saw Klaus getting mad. “If you even think about hurting her, I will kill you.” Klaus said and I smirked. “Sorry, I’m sure you would’ve liked me. I’m delicious.” I smiled and he walked away. “You are taking it a bit far, Olivia.” Klaus said worried but I just rolled my eyes. “Come on, Klaus. They won’t hurt me. Even if they tried, I could take them down.” I said and Klaus shook his head. “You can’t use magic, remember?” He said and I shrugged. “You told me I’m a good actress, I guess acting like he just had a headache will work.” I smiled and he shook his head. “Just don’t overdo it. You don’t know them, they don’t listen to me.” Klaus said. “But, they listen to Marcel and he told them they couldn’t hurt me. So don’t worry. I’ll be fine.” I said and I walked away from him. “What are you doing?” He asked me and he grabbed my wrist. “I am going to party. Want to dance?” I asked him and he smiled. “Sure.” He said and I grabbed his hand. I was jumping around with Klaus for a bit, but after a while I got thirsty. “I’m going to grab us a drink.” I said and I walked towards Marcel. “Hey, do you have something for me to drink? Something for normal humans?” I asked him and he nodded. “Listen, I’m not going to hide it. I listened to you conversation when you came out of the building and I heard you are a witch.” He said and he gave me a cup and filled it with beer. “Ow..” I said and I looked at him. “I’m not going to kill you, but if you use magic, I won’t make an exception for you.” He said and I nodded. “Even if I just use it in self-defence? “ I asked him and he nodded. “But, what if your little vampire slaves want to hurt me?” I asked him and he laughed. “They won’t. I told them to leave you alone and they listen to me. Just don’t push them too far.” He said and I rolled my eyes. I was about to walk back towards Klaus, but Marcel stopped me and grabbed my wrist a bit violently. I flinched because of his strength and he pulled me back. “Listen baby girl. If you don’t listen we’ll have to do this the hard way. With violence. So you better obey me. I am the king and you will listen to me.” He hissed and I just looked at him. I was way too stubborn to say something, but because of my stubbornness he added more pressure at my wrist and he pulled me closer to him. “Am I clear?” He whispered into my ear and I nodded. “Answer me!” He hissed and he let go of my wrist, but held my in front of him by his hands on my shoulders. “Yep.” I answered and he finally let me go. I walked back towards Klaus who didn’t even notice Marcel acting like that and he smiled when I returned, until he saw my face. “Yeah, I think we might have a little problem.” I said and I showed him my wrist. “Who did this to you?” He asked when he saw my wrist all purple and swollen. “Marcel heard us talking when we came outside and he heard I was a witch. So he thought it was necessary to remind me of his rules.” I said and Klaus looked furious. “What else did he hear?” He hissed and I shook my head. “He only heard us talking outside, so he didn’t hear anything from what we said inside.” I said and he nodded. “Good. Let’s go home.” He said and I nodded.