part 13

“Hey, I’m going to get some food for Damon, okay?” I said to Stefan and he nodded. We couldn’t keep it a secret anymore, because Damon looked really bad. I walked out of the door and sighted. I’m not going to get food. I just said that so they would let me go. What I really am going to do, is get that damn cure for Damon. I know where his is, he is in our old home. I know it is so stupid of me to do this, but I can’t let Damon die. He saved my life so many times. It’s time for me to do something in return.

When I arrived at our old house, I knocked on the door. I am really nervous. I don’t even know what he is going to say. I don’t even know if he is willing to do this. The door went open and I saw someone standing there. At first I thought it was Elena, but it couldn’t be her, she was home with Damon. “You must be Katherine.” I said and she looked at me from head to toe. “Yes, and you are?” She asked me with a bitchy tone in her voice. “I’m here for Klaus, not for some bitch who puts her nose in someone else’s business.” I said with a fake smile. “Yeah, I’m not inviting you in.” She said and she wanted to close the door, but I put my foot between it. “You don’t have to, because this is my house.” I said and I walked inside. “I see, you are Olivia. Well, I expected you to be prettier.” She said. “Well, I don’t see why they call you and Elena double gangers, because Elena is way prettier than you.” I said and I guess I hit a nerve, because the next moment I was pushed against the wall. “Oh, sorry. Did I hit a nerve?” I pouted and she added more strength to her hand. “Katherine, let her go!” Someone yelled and Katherine removed her hand. “The boss said you had to let me go, sorry.” I pouted and walked towards Klaus. “Well, Olivia. What a wonderful surprise. I didn’t thought you were that stupid to come here.” He smiled at me. “I came here to negotiate.” I told him and as scared I was, my voice sounded really secure. “Well, sorry love. I don’t negotiate.” He said and he put a piece of my hair behind my ear. “Even not if I’m willing to come with you?” I asked him and he looked curious. “Go on.” He said with a smirk. “Damon was bit by Tyler Lockwood and I wanted to know if you knew something to help him. If you can help him, I will go with you.” I said and he grinned. “You came to the right person, love.” He said and het took a small glass. He took a knife and cut his hand. “What are you doing?” I asked him and he held his hand above the glass and after a while, his hand healed. “Katherine, come here.” Klaus said and Katherine stood next to him. Klaus bit her neck and Katherine looked shocked. I on the other hand, looked really happy. “What are you doing? The bite will kill me!” She said and the next moment Klaus bit into his wrist. “Drink.” He said and Katherine listened to him. After a while, the wound started to heal. “Your blood is the cure?” I asked him and he nodded with a smile. “But, couldn’t you , like, let her suffer a few more hours?” I asked him and Katherine glared at me. “Well, Katherine. Bring this to Damon and return after that.” He compelled her, but I remembered Damon telling me he gave her vervain. “No! She won’t bring it to him!” I said, but Katherine was already gone.  “Well, love. We are going to have a wonderful time.” He grinned and I rolled my eyes. What the hell was I thinking when I came here?