part 40

The next morning, I heard Klaus wake up and I looked at him. “Hey.” I whispered and he smiled. “Hey, how long have you been awake?” He asked me and I shrugged. “I didn’t really sleep this night. I was thinking about how I am going to say sorry to Damon.” I sighted and he smiled. “You are going to say sorry? The stubborn Olivia Saltzman is saying sorry!” He said and I rolled my eyes. “Don’t be such an ass. I screwed up and I really need to say sorry.” I said and he nodded. “I am proud of you.” He said and I smiled. “So, are you coming to the grill?” I asked him and he nodded. “Let’s get dressed.” He said and he got out of bed. “You look tired.” He said and I glared. “Thanks, that is just another way to say I look ugly.” He rolled his eyes and shook his head. “No, you are always beautiful, you just look tired.” He said and he pulled his shirt over his head. “I know.” I said and I got dressed and brushed my hair. When we were ready, we walked downstairs and walked towards the kitchen. Well, we had to eat. “You look tired.” Kol said when we entered the kitchen and I rolled my eyes. “Thanks.” I said and I grabbed two blood bags out of the fridge. “I want to thank you.” Kol said and I looked at him when I handed the blood bag to Klaus. “For what?” I asked him and he shrugged. “Well, it’s my fault that you and Damon are fighting. It’s pretty cool that you defended me.” He said and I smiled. “You’re welcome.” I said and I finished my blood. “Ready?” I asked Klaus and he nodded. “What are you going to do?” Kol asked and I looked at Klaus and he nodded. “We are going to the grill, do you want to come?” I asked him and he nodded. I got my jacket and we walked out of the door.

When we arrived at the grill, my thoughts were right, because there was Damon, sitting at the bar. I sighted and looked at the brothers. “You two can grab a drink or something.” I said and I smiled at them. They nodded and we walked towards the bar. “Damon?” I asked him and he turned around with an annoyed look. “What do you want?” He asked and I got a little bit nervous. “I know you don’t want to, but can we talk for a second?” I asked him and he shrugged, but he followed me outside. “I am really sorry about what I said to you.” I told him with guilt in my voice and Damon rolled his eyes. “You don’t get it, Olivia. I am not mad at you about what you said.” He hissed and he walked away from me. “What? Then why are you mad?” I yelled and he turned around and walked back towards me. “I am mad because you’ve changed . You are not the same Olivia that would give her life for her friends. You are just a selfish bitch who only cares about herself.” He said and he looked at me. “That’s not true, Damon and you know it.” I said angry and he laughed. “Whatever, Olivia. I hope you enjoy your life with your new family.” He said and the next second he was gone. I felt a tear stream down my cheek and a sob came out of my mouth. Is he right? Am I selfish?

I walked back inside of the grill and Klaus and Kol walked towards me. “How did it go?” Klaus asked and I shrugged. “I quote; Whatever, Olivia. I hope you enjoy your life with your new family.” I said sad and Klaus looked pissed. “Well, that is not our only problem.” Kol said and I looked at them. “What do you mean?” I asked them and Klaus looked at me. “Elijah called. He said our mother linked my siblings and I together. She was working with Finn and if she kills Finn, we all die. She is doing a ritual tonight.” Klaus said and I panicked. “What? What are we doing now?” I asked him and he smiled. “Don’t worry. Rebekah has Elena as a hostage, so the Salvatore brothers will do everything to stop the ritual.” He said and I looked at him. “What? Damon already hates me! He will only hate me more now!” I said pissed and I walked away from them. “What are you going to do?” He yelled and I turned around. “I am going to fix this! Just go home and let me take care of this.” I said and they nodded after a while. It’s time to show Damon I am everything but selfish.