part 35

When I got Klaus home, I put him into his bed and smiled at him. “You know what you did, right?” He asked me and I shrugged. “Yes. I know it was stupid, but I couldn’t let them hurt you. I know you’d do the same for me.” I said and he nodded. “How do you feel?” I asked him and he sighted. “Terrible.” I thought about it and I put my sleeves up. “Here.” I said, keeping my wrist in front of his mouth. “No, I won’t feed from you.” He said and I smiled. “You need it, Klaus. You are too weak.” I said, but he kept shaking his head. “I won’t do it.” He said and I gently pushed his hair out of his face. “You have to. We both know that Marcel won’t let this go so easy. What if he knows you are too weak to protect me and he will take advantage of it? I promise I will ask Elijah to heal me. Just drink. Trust me.” I said and he finally gave in. He bit into my wrist and a pain came over me, but I didn’t want to give in, because I know if I show I am in pain, he will stop and he can’t, because he needs his strength. After a minute he stopped and I smiled at him. “I’ll ask Elijah to heal me.” I said and I attempted to walk away, but he grabbed my other wrist. “Let me heal you.” He said but I shook my head. “No. You need your blood.” I said and I walked away, towards Elijah’s room. I knocked and he said I could come in. “Hey, do you mind healing me?” I asked and his head snapped in my direction. “What happened?” He asked and in a second he was in front of me, examining my wrist. “Long story, but you have to heal me.” I said and he bit his wrist. I drank from it and when I felt my wound heal, I pulled away. “Did my brother do this?” He asked and I nodded. “Yes, but I forced him. He didn’t want to. I wanted to get some food, but when I came out of the store, I heard Klaus scream, so I ran towards him and I saw a bunch of vampires attacking him. So I acted a bit stupid and I, sort of, attacked Marcel with my powers.” I said, knowing Elijah would be angry. “Do you know how stupid that was of you?” He asked me and I nodded. “I know.” I said and I thought about something. “Look, I haven’t eaten all day and I am really hungry, so I am going to eat something.” I said and he nodded. “Just call me if you need something.” He said and I smiled. “I will.” I said and I walked out of his room. I walked back towards Klaus’s room, finding him asleep on his bed. He looked really calm, so I decided it would be lame if I woke him. Instead, I walked down the stairs, towards the kitchen. “Wait, I dropped my food.” I mumbled, so I grabbed my stuff, walking towards the door. “Elijah! I’m going to get food!” I yelled and he said that was fine, so I opened the door, but before I could walk out of it, I was knocked down and everything went blank.

When I woke up, I felt a huge pain on my head, so I wanted to feel if there was a bump, but I couldn’t move my arms. I looked around me and I saw I was in a place with a lot of mirrors. My hands were taped together and so were my feet. I heard a noise and I saw Diego standing in the doorstep, grinning at me. “Diego, what the hell? I just wanted something to eat.” I sighted and he smirked. “Sorry, Marcel’s orders.” He said and I rolled my eyes. “I just want one day without worries.” I said and he walked towards me. “Well, maybe if you want that, you shouldn’t have attacked Marcel.” He said and I growled. “You were attacking Klaus.” I said and he laughed. “Wow, you two are so pathetic.” He said and I ignored his comment. “Why am I even here?” I asked and he leaned against the wall. “Marcel wanted to pay you and Klaus back and he thought the only way of doing that was by hurting you.” He shrugged and I smiled. “Why do you even do everything he says?  It’s not like he cares about you?” I said and he ran towards me. “Shut up!” He growled and he slapped me. My head snapped to the other side and I looked angry at him. I wanted to make him feel pain, but nothing happened. “Oh, I forgot to tell you. Davina stopped your powers for today. So you won’t be able to hurt me.” He smiled and suddenly I felt really scared. Without my powers I was just a human and he is still a vampire. A vampire with intension of hurting me. He suddenly freed my hands and feet and I looked confused at him. “I am a vampire, hunny. I like the hunt more than I like the kill.” He said and I ran away from him, but when I was almost at the exit, he was in front of me and he threw me against a mirror. I felt a lot of glass, making a lot of cuts in my arms. “Woops, sorry.” He said and he came towards me again. “Diego, you don’t have to do this. Marcel wouldn’t even care if something happened to you.” I tried. “Don’t lie to me!” He yelled and he threw me again. I slipped over the wooden floor, which burned my skin at many places. “What about your friend? Thierry, right? He locked him away, just because he wanted to show he was the boss. If you did something like he did, Marcel wouldn’t hesitate to do the same to you.” I said and I felt a lot of pain. Diego looked furious and he ran towards me again. When I thought he was going to threw me away again, he stopped. Well, he got disturbed by his phone. “Marcel. What do you want?” He said pissed and he smiled. “No, she’s not dead. Yet. Why?” He said and I saw my chance. I turned around and walked towards the door. Unfortunately, he saw this coming and he was in front of me before I could open the door. “Oh, he wants prove? Well, here it is.” He said and he threw me away again and I hit another mirror. “Why would I give my phone to her?” He said and I was really curious about what was happening there. “Fine.” Diego said and he handed me over the phone. I took it over and held it against my ear. “Hello?” I asked and I heard a gasp on the other side of the phone. “Olivia?” I heard Klaus’s voice and I smiled. “Klaus. Dance studio.” I whispered and I saw Diego’s eyes go wide. “Damn it!” He yelled and grabbed the phone out of my hand. “Did you really think I wouldn’t figure out? Dude, the mirrors? I am not that stupid.” I said and he rolled his eyes. “Can I kill her now?” Diego asked and he smiled, putting his phone away. “No, Diego. Please?” I whispered but he just grinned. “Sorry, hun. Orders.” He said and I felt a lot of pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a knife. I gasped and fell onto the floor. “Sweet dreams.” He said, before he pulled the knife away and walked out of the dance studio, leaving me there, bleeding.

There I was, laying in the dance studio, dying. I heard my breathing getting really loud and I breath in shocks. I can’t die. I have to know if Klaus is alright, so I pushed my hands onto my stomach, putting pressure onto my wound. When I was about to give up, I heard a door and the next moment, Klaus was next to me, looking really worried. “Olivia.” He said and I smiled. “You.. Are.. Alright.” I said in parts and he smiled. “Yes, I am alright.” He said and he smiled, but I saw tears in his eyes. I can stop trying now. Klaus is alright. That is all I wanted to know, so I closed my eyes, ready to die. “No! Keep your eyes open! You are not going to die!” He said and he pushed his wrist on my mouth. “I drank a few times and after I felt a little bit better, I pulled away. “Do you feel better?” He asked me and I nodded with a smile on my face, before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Klaus pov.

“No, you have to wake up!” I said, but Elijah pulled me away from her. “She is just asleep. Don’t you hear her heart?” He asked and I listened closely. I looked at Olivia and my heart broke. She looked so fragile. You could still she something happened to her. I sighted and walked back towards her. I picked her up and carried her out of the dance studio. “What are you doing?” Elijah asked me and I rolled my eyes. “I am taking her home, Elijah. What does it look like?” I asked him and he nodded. “You really love her, don’t you?” I heard him say and I smiled. I nodded and I felt his hand on my shoulder. “I am really glad you finally find someone, Niklaus.” I smiled at him and after a while we were back at our house. I walked inside and I saw Kol sitting at the counter in the kitchen. After he saw Olivia, he ran towards us and he looked worried. “What happened?” He asked and I actually thought he cared for Olivia. “Marcel happened.” I said and I walked upstairs, bringing her to my room. I put her down onto my bed and looked at her. I heard Elijah telling Kol everything what happened and I sat down next to Olivia. She looks like an angel. She is the most beautiful and most funny girl I have ever met. I actually think I am in love with her.