part 33

When I got to his room, I took a deep breath and walked in. I didn’t knock, because I know he heard me coming. “Klaus, we need to talk about this.” I said and he looked at me. “I know.” He said and I sat down next to him on the edge of the bed. “I am sorry for kicking you out of my room. I just didn’t know how to react at your rejection.” He said and I smiled. “Klaus, it wasn’t a rejection. Things just happened too fast and I freaked out.” I sighted and he looked at me. “Wow, now I feel stupid.” He said and I laughed. “Don’t. I am the only stupid one here. I should’ve just told you I wanted to take things slow. I didn’t want to run into things, but maybe that is just a good thing.” I shrugged at the last part of my sentence and he smiled and took my hands in his. “Olivia, I would never hurt you and I will do everything to protect you.  And just like my sister told you, you change me. I feel like a better person when I am around you.” He said and I leaned forward, placing a gentle kiss on his lips. “That is sweet.” I smiled and he laughed. “So, what is this what we have?” He asked and I shrugged. “You like to be in control. You tell me.” I said and he kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. After a while I pulled back and looked him in the eye. I saw a twinkle in his eyes and I smiled. Rebekah was right. I can try it. “Well then. Now we have had this, let’s sleep. It’s already 3 o’clock in the morning. I will be out of the house for the whole day, tomorrow. So you will be alone with my siblings.” He said and I smiled. “I don’t mind. I like them. Maybe I even like Kol.” I said and he grinned. “Good.” He said and he got into bed. “Eum, where can I change?” I asked him and he pointed at a door, which I guess, leaded towards his bathroom. I smiled, grabbed my pyjamas and walked towards the door. It revealed a huge bathroom and I shook my head. Of course he has a huge one. He is the big, bad hybrid. I quickly changed and pulled my XXL shirt over my head. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Klaus looking at me. Oh god. He is only wearing his boxer shorts and I looked at him. Wow, without his clothes he is even hotter. I put my clothes into my suitcase and lay down next to him. I looked at his tattoo and smiled. I followed the edges with my finger, which made him shiver. I smiled and lay my head down onto his chest. “I am tired.” I said and I felt him laugh. “I know. Goodnight, Olivia.” He said and I smiled, before falling into a deep sleep.