The Tutor || S.M.

بواسطة shawns_illuminater

Book #1 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "Helaina, you're failing physics." Mrs. Hernandez says to me. Suddenly, the... المزيد

Welcome!!
Chapter 1 || "What's The Worst That Can Happen?"
Chapter 2 || "Something That I'll Never Forget"
Chapter 3 || "Helaina and Shawn- Table 5"
Chapter 4 || "Begging My Name"
Chapter 5 || "Red Solo Cup In His Hand"
Chapter 6 || "Does Anyone Want To Play Beer Pong?"
Chapter 7 || "Helaina! Truth or Dare?"
Chapter 8 || "Shawn Mendes Is What's Gotten Into Me."
Chapter 9 || "Crazy Hot Hook-Ups"
Chapter 10 || "Helaina Jefferson Is Too Easy"
Chapter 11 || "What About Your House?"
Chapter 12 || "Let's Play A Game"
Chapter 13 || "Under His Spell"
Chapter 14 || "Get Funky With It"
Chapter 15 || "Helaina Jefferson: Shawn Mendes' New Obsession"
Chapter 16 || "Face-To-Face"
Chapter 17 || "Can't Keep It In Your Pants"
Chapter 19 || "A Giant Mess Of Stupidity"
Chapter 20 || "So, Where's The Party At?"
Chapter 21 || "I Can't Believe Your Brother Knows I Call You Baby Girl"
Chapter 22 || "You And Julia Made Out Today?"
Chapter 23 || "Daddy. He Wants Me To Call Him Daddy"
Chapter 24 || "Are You Mad At Me Or Not?"
Chapter 25 || "He's Not My Boyfriend"
Chapter 26 || "You Down?"
Chapter 27 || "Skipped Class To Hook Up With Shawn Mendes"
Chapter 28 || "What Just Happened?"
Chapter 29 || "Are You Mad At Me?"
Chapter 30 || "Don't Touch Her"
Chapter 31 || "That's Not The TV Remote"
Chapter 32 || "Shawnmendes1"
Chapter 33 || "Send Me More Babygirl"
Chapter 34 || "More Than Just Hook-Up Buddies"
Chapter 35 || "Helaina's A Child Of God"
Chapter 36 || "Stress You Out"
Chapter 37 || "Never Have I Ever"
Chapter 38 || "Drink Up, Baby Girl"
Chapter 39 || "Get Naked With Me"
Chapter 40 || "Are You Guys Getting High?"
Chapter 41 || "You're So Faded"
Chapter 42|| "So Many Questions"
Chapter 43 || "Say My Name"
Chapter 44 || "Get In The Closet"
Chapter 45 || "We Need To Talk"
Chapter 46 || "Not To Be Dramatic"
Chapter 47 || "We're Done."
Chapter 48 || "No Time Like The Present"
Chapter 49 || "This Is My Girlfriend Helaina Jefferson"
Chapter 50 || "Hungry For You"
Chapter 51 || "Can't You Just Sneak Out?"
Chapter 52 || "What's That Supposed To Mean?"
Chapter 53 || "Sorry Mendes, Helaina's Mine Now"
Chapter 54 || "It's Yours, Baby Girl"
Chapter 55 || "She Needs To Know The Truth"
Chapter 56 || "No One's Home"
Chapter 57 || "Let Daddy Take Care Of You"
Chapter 58 || "Not Today, Satan"
Chapter 59 || "Too Good For Me"
Chapter 60 || "Platonic Friendship"
Chapter 61 || "First Love"
Chapter 62 || "Ben, Stop."
Chapter 63 || "Silence."
The End
The Sequel

Chapter 18 || "Pull On Your Hair And Call You Baby Girl"

26.2K 542 194
بواسطة shawns_illuminater

I roll my eyes at Shawn's text but I can't deny the small smile that makes it way to my face. I bite down on my bottom lip and unlock my phone, pulling up Spotify and pulling up my playlist. I plug my phone into the aux chord and press shuffle, my music blasting through my cars speakers. I set my phone down and buckle up, pulling out of the parking spot and turning onto the road. I sing along to my playlist as I drive, and in a matter of ten minutes, I arrive home. As I pull up outside my house, I see Shawn's black pick up parked on the street. I pull into the driveway and turn off my music. I grab my phone and turn the car off, pulling the key out of the ignition. I take my book bag out of the passengers seat and climb out of the car, shutting the door behind me. I see Shawn get out of his truck and walk up the driveway to meet me.

Wordlessly, we walk up the path and I unlock the front door. I step inside and Shawn walks in behind me. I turn to him and say, "You can head upstairs into my room." He nods, walking towards the stairs and starting up them. I turn around and shut the front door, locking it. I head up the stairs myself and walk into my room, finding Shawn sitting at my desk with his binder already out.

I put my bag down and bend over to take my shoes off. I open my closet and toss them inside, shutting the door once more. I grab my own binder out of my bag and sit down on my bed near Shawn.

"What are we starting with?" I ask.

"Whatever you need the most help with. We don't have any homework since Mrs. Hernandez wasn't here, so we can go over anything you need to for the test." Shawn says, and I nod.

"Can we start with vocabulary again, then? I know we started it yesterday, but we didn't get very far..." I say, already lightly blushing as I think back to yesterdays events.

"You're right, we didn't get as far as I wish we had." Shawn says, and even though he's looking down at his binder as he searches for his vocabulary list, I can see the smirk played out across his lips. Even though I'm talking about not getting far down the vocabulary list, I don't think he's talking about the same thing. I blush even harder.

"Oh." I squeak, my voice barely loud enough for Shawn to hear it. Still, I know he does by the chuckle he lets out.

"Alright, tell me the definition of power." Shawn says once he finds the vocabulary sheet, and I begin to rattle off the dentition.

Forty-five minutes, Shawn and I have gone over everything I can at once without my head exploding. I close my binder, collapsing back onto my bed. I let out a sigh and close my eyes for a second, before sitting back up and looking at Shawn. He's staring at me, a foreign look in his eyes, and I laugh.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I ask.

"Like what?" he asks, and I shrug.

"Like, well, I don't know. You're just looking at me in a way that no one's ever looked at me before and it's kind of freaking me out if we're being honest. I don't know if you're thinking about random things and I'm just so happen to be in the direction of you zoning-out, or if you're thinking about murdering me." I joke, and he laughs.

"Wow, that got real morbid real fast." Shawn says, causing us both to laugh this time. We stare at each other for a few moments in silence, and I quickly look away, looking down at my fingernails instead.

"Um, the whole thing about us is super weird, right?" I ask, and I can tell the question catches Shawn off guard.

"Why is it weird?" he questions, moving from my desk chair onto my bed. He sits down on the edge of my bed, now only a few feet separating the two of us.

"I don't know, there's just all these random people coming up to me and asking me a really personal question. I'm just like, don't they know what privacy is?" I say, and he nods.

"I get that. I've had a lot of people I've never spoken to before ask me about it today and it really confused me at first." Shawn agrees.

Another silence settles over us, and our eyes meet again. I feel my breathing get faster and a weight settles on my chest as I stare at Shawn, finding it more and more difficult to breath normally. My tongue darts out to wet my now-dry lips, and Shawn hesitantly begins to move forward. He moves towards me sitting so that we're touching now. Our faces are only inches apart, and when he exhales, I feel his warm breath on my skin. Shawn moves even closer, our lips so close that I can practically taste his. Shawn's hand gently comes up and touches a lock of my hair that's fallen in front of my eyes, tucking it behind my ear. My breath hitches in my throat. Our eyes hold each other's gaze, and I feel something stir inside of me.

"Yeah, it's odd." I say, my voice now shaky.

"Yeah, so odd." Shawn says.

Without warning, I move my head forward so that our lips meet. Shawn is caught off-guard, so while it takes him a few seconds to process what's going on, once he realizes what's going on, his lips start kissing me back. The kisses start off at slow and passionate, but quickly move into something much more. Shawn's hands fly up to my hair and run themselves through my blonde locks, pulling gently on fistfuls of my hair. His body nudges me down, and I fall back onto my bed. Shawn's body hovers over me, his lips leaving mine to make their way down my body.

He litters soft kisses down my jawline and neck, making his way to my collarbone. He begins to suck harshly on the skin, nipping at it and leaving a mark. He returns to one of the hickeys he's left on my body from yesterday, running his tongue over the already-sensitive skin. I can't help but let out a cry, moaning loudly. Shawn lets out a chuckle, looking up at me.

"You like that, don't you baby girl?" Shawn asks, his voice low and full of lust.

He kisses me harshly on the lips once more before returning back to my neck and sucking on the hickey once more. I moan again, my hips bucking up involuntarily to meet his. Shawn grinds his lower half into mine, his one hand trailing down my body and touching the inside of my thigh. Even though we're both fully clothed, I jerk away. Shawn notices my negative reaction and stops, sitting up to look at me.

"What's wrong?" he asks, clearly out of breath. I bite my lip, debating if I want to tell him. His eyes soften, and he says, "Helaina, just tell me. Whatever it is, I won't judge you."

"I was just thinking and I realized that we barely know anything about each other. Don't you find it weird that we keep hooking up like this when I don't even know your middle name? It'd be one thing if it was just a one-night thing, but it's not. This is our third time." I finally tell him. Shawn nods, sitting up so that he's no longer on top of me. I sit up as well, fixing my clothes and patting down my hair to get rid of the flyaway's.

"Well if it's my full name you want, it's Shawn Peter Raul Mendes." Shawn tells me. "What's yours?"

"Helaina Alexis Jefferson." I say.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." Shawn says, his voice low again. I smile and he smirks back, biting his bottom lip before leaning in and kissing me. My hands go to his neck as we kiss, and Shawn gently pushes me back again. I lean back, our lips moving together as one, when I suddenly realize that this is exactly why I stopped him before. I softly push Shawn off of me again, both of our eyes opening as I do so.

"I did it again, didn't I?" Shawn asks, and I nod. He laughs, sitting up again. "Sorry, I just can't control myself around you. There's something about you that's so intoxicating and addicting that every time I see you, I just want to pull on your hair and call you baby girl."

Shawn's words send a visible shiver down my spine. I swallow hard and look down, trying to calm my blushing cheeks.

"Trust me, I feel the same way..." I say, and he laughs. "But I don't know how I feel about you because I barely even know you. I can't continue to make out and more with some boy every single day after school when the most personal thing that I know about him is his middle name, or should I say names."

"I know what you mean. I don't know how I feel about you either, except for the fact that you make me feel things that I don't quite understand. Well, I understand some of them, and I'm sure you feel them too." Shawn says, a devious twinkle in his eyes. "So, ask me anything you want."

"Actually, I wanted to get back to what we were doing earlier if that's okay with you." I say sheepishly.   
"You want to study some more?" Shawn asks, his eyebrows pushing together in confusion. I laugh, shaking my head.

"No, that's not what I meant." I say, sitting up and climbing onto his lap. I look up into Shawn's eyes, his caramel-colored ones meeting my deep-blue eyes.

"I thought you didn't want to since we barely know each other." Shawn says, his voice quiet.

"That can start tomorrow." I say lowly, licking my lips with anticipation.

"That's fine with me." Shawn says into my neck, his hot breath tickling my cold skin. Goosebumps spread across my body as a result, and Shawn licks a strip from my collarbone up to my jaw. He sucks on the skin along my jawline, and I let out a quiet moan.

"We can go to a coffee shop tomorrow after school so that we don't get distracted." I squeak out, my voice cracking a few times, the pleasure too strong to form a coherent sentence.

"Then I might as well make the most of our time now, shouldn't I?" Shawn says. Without warning, he flips us over so that he's now on top, kissing down my body. I close my eyes, enjoying and taking in the intense feeling Shawn brings to me and my body. I have a feeling that no matter how hard the two of us will try to keep our hands off each other, we're going to end up cracking in a matter of days.

-
-
-

AN: An update for Shawn's 19th birthday!!! He's so old now, I can't believe it like wtf I feel like it was seriously just yesterday that he was in Magcon. It really is crazy how far he's come. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! As always, don't forget to comment and vote :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17K 795 28
I never wanted to leave Shawn, not the first time when I left for California to persue my dream, or the second time when I left after seeing him seem...
96.8K 1.3K 48
"I waited for you for so long. I watched my phone every night, waiting for a phone call that somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I'd never get. I...
753K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
350K 5.9K 69
A story about a college girl named Lili with her best friends having the time of their lives until one day Lili's friends but tickets to see the famo...