The Truth (ON HOLD)

By Trvp_Qveenx03

There's some things that you just don't know.... More

1
2
3
4
Question/Request
5
6
7
Announcement
8
9
10
11
Not An Update
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
THANK YOU!!!
19
20
21
22
23
DISCONTINUED!!
24
25
26
27

12

226 11 6
By Trvp_Qveenx03

Now I know I've been MIA for a really long time but a lot has been happening and honestly my focus hasn't been on this book much, I got bored of it honestly, I have one idea of how to turn this story so that I might possibly be interested but you guys might hate me for it because it's about to be nothing but drama and heart break might finally tear the family apart it might be a sad ending but honestly I need this book to run more along with reality also staring with the first book I will be editing so I might be unpublishing chapters to work on them, switch up information and scenes depending on my mood might add lil bits and pieces so with that said read on this was edited on 3/25/18 hope you enjoy.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Omniscient  POV 

A few years have gone by and the Alsina family has been doing amazing the kids are doing good in school August and Cat are stronger than ever and considered a power couple despite their challenges and mistakes in the past, they've been stronger than ever. After clearing a few obstacles (which was nothing new to the family) they decided it would be best for a change in surroundings and decided to move to New York, but as we all know drama and trouble have a way of following the Alsina's wherever they go and this time was no different.

"Cat!" August yelled walking into the room he shared with his wife, the kids were currently out at school and for the first time in a while August and Cathandra had some time to themselves.

"What August?" she said looking up from her phone.

"Uh that attitude.. drop it, but look at this shit and tell me I ain't what I think it is" he said tossing his phone onto the bed.

Cat picked up his phone barely glancing at the article from TMZ and the Shade Room there was a lot of buzz going around that both of August and Cat were having affairs outside of their marriage, and while it wasn't true on August' side the same couldn't be said for his wife. Cat had been feeling a bit neglected and after several tries to bring the problem to husbands attention she gave up, along the same time she met Tyrell they'd grown a bond that started as a friendship but had drastically turned into the two sleeping with each other from time to time.

"I don't know what their talking about Aug" she said giving his phone.

"Cat... look I know shit ain't exactly been running smoothly between us we both been busy and don't have much time for each other like we should but if it's something you need to tell me do that now" he said sitting down at the foot of the bed.

Cat looked at his back contemplating telling her husband about her affair but for the life of her she couldn't find the words to tell him she'd let someone please her the way only he was supposed to she was mad at herself but at the same time she couldn't bring herself to stop sleeping with Tyrell.

"There's nothing to tell, what their saying isn't true at least I would hope it isn't"

"C'mon you know I left that shit behind me, I don't even look at another female the way I look at you" he said looking at her over his shoulder.

"Okay... what we doing today? We got the day off and the kids are in school"

"I gotta be in the studio a lil later tonight but whatever you wanna do we can do" he said standing up.

"Can we just watch movies? I don't wanna go out today" she said pouting.

"Yeah come here baby" he said grabbing her hands, he pulled her off the bed and picked her up.

A part of August told him Cat wasn't telling him the truth but he didn't want to believe it could be true that his wife was cheating on him, he was praying that that was not the case, as much bad shit as he'd done in the past August didn't think he could handle finding out Cat did anything they did with another man, not only would it hurt him, it would crush his heart and he wouldn't know what to do in order to handle the situation.

Cat was almost certain that she needed to end things with Tyrell and come clean to her husband but how could she? How could she tell her husband of over ten years something so heart breaking? She was almost certain he'd leave her with no second thought but she was well aware of the way she felt with Tyrell, he made her feel alive and a different kind of love that she hadn't been feeling in her relationship with August and as fucked up as it seemed she knew cutting Ty would be a problem because he'd become a fixed constant in her life and knowing she didn't have anyone here in New York, she hadn't been speaking to Samari or Delia much so she only had Ty to talk to and that had turned into something more in the few months they'd known each other.

Cat

"Caaaaaat, you not paying attention... what's on your mind?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking about how I haven't really spoken to the girls much since we left"

"We can always go visit them if you miss them you know that right?" August said pulling me into his lap.

"Yeah I know that but we both got so much going on plus all three of our kids are still in school and ones in daycare I was thinking we could go back for spring break or something" I said running my hand over his waves.

"Whenever you wanna go just say the word baby" he said kissing my lips, I felt weird kissing him being around him knowing that I was sleeping with someone else it's been about two months now since Tyrell and I have been having sex, I mean don't get me wrong he can't beat August but it's just the fact that he makes me feel completely different when we're together.

I never thought I'd be feeling this way about anyone, I never thought I'd out grow my relationship with August mainly because we were so close and always told each other everything but I just felt us growing apart and I know if I felt it that August did as well but we were pretending to not feel the bridge forcing between us.

TyTy: Wassup?

Baby Girl: Nothing much watching movies with Aug wassup??

TyTy: Oh, never mind I was gonna ask if you wanted to go out today but since you with hubby I'ma let you guys enjoy the day...

Baby Girl: Don't do that Rell

TyTy: Do what? I'm just saying I know he don't know what's going on though so I'm gonna let you go now stop replying unless you tryna tell him today

Baby Girl: You so extra I swear but I'll talk to you later lil bitch

TyTy: HA! You funny ma remember this lil bitch be having you tapping out after round two so choose them words wisely unless you tryna get ya back thrown all the way out

Baby Girl: Op.. goodbye I'll see you later

TyTy: Same time?

Baby Girl: Same place

I locked my phone and sat in next to me on the arm of the couch and continued watching the movie, I gotta find a way to tell August about it might ruin my marriage but I rather be the one to tell him and not someone else or worse yet the tabloids catch some kind of actual truth? I'd be fucked and things might end a lot worse than they would if it came from me.

A few hours and a nap later I watched August kiss the kids goodbye, we'd ate dinner and everyone had taken their baths and were in bed so now was when August was leaving to go to the studio and Tyrell was on his way from across town.

"Alright mama I'ma see you later aii, if you need anything call me" he said hugging me around my waist.

"Alright be safe papa, I'll see you tomorrow morning?"

"I'll be back before the kids wake up" he said squeezing my hips I bit my bottom slightly because believe it or not it's been a lil while I remember when you couldn't pay us to keep our hands off of each other and now look at us.

"Alright have a good time at work big head" I said watching him walk to his car.

"I will, lock up good please"

"I will" I said before going inside I locked the door and stood in the window like I usually did and watched him leave, I went upstairs and showered real good and got dressed in a pair of sweats, sports bra and the matching hoodie to the sweats.

I checked on the kids who were all asleep and went around shutting off all the lights I left on the TV in the living room and sat watching it, before you say something out of line, no I've never had Tyrell in the house I just knew that would cause extra problems, instead he stayed parked across the street from the house on nights like this when we weren't meeting up at random places or his apartment.

TyTy: I'm outside baby girl

I slid my feet into my Gucci slides and grabbed the keys I went outside and jogged across the street and got inside the car.

"Wassup beautiful" he said looking up from his phone.

"Nothing much just a lil tired, how was your day though?"

"How you think it was? I went to work went to visit my mom and shit... quick question you been to the doctors yet?"

"The appointment in literally tomorrow afternoon after my shoot why?"

"Cause my momma talking bout she dreamed about fish and shit and I know damn well my lil sister ain't pregnant so that leaves me and we both know how that's gonna turn out and look it's bad enough you married ma we can't have no slip up like this you said so yourself the first time"

"I know that Rell but I highly doubt I'm pregnant I'm on the pill and I have reminders set to take them and when I feel like we slip up I take the Plan B pill we are very safe from that Rell so you better start calling up family members boo" I said jokingly.

"Mhmm sure come here, a nigga missed you" he said grabbing my hand, I crawled across the console and straddled his lap. "What's under this sweater huh ma?" he asked untying the strings to my hoodie.

"Untie it and find out" I said wrapping my arms loosely around his neck. He took out the knot and unzipped my sweater and helped get me out of it and softly kissed me wrapping his fingers in my hair and locking the other around my waist.

"I missed you so much mama" he said kissing down my neck.

What happened next was something I wasn't prepared for at all...
.

.

.

.

I know it's a lil short but I'm just getting back into the feel of things so bear with me here I know a lot of you stopped reading but for those of you who didn't I hope you liked this chapter please don't be mad I just wanted to go off a different approach with the story.

What y'all think just happened??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 6K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
38.2K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
40.4K 113 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...