Special To Me ¦ Shokugeki No...

By GalaxyStars29

"Don't you get it? I chose you. I fucking chose you over everything else because you're special to me. I chos... More

C1. Exams
C2. Dorm
C3. Welcome Party
C4. Shokugeki
C5. Meat Master
C6. Hellish Training Camp
C7. First Assignment
C8. Megumi's Expulsion
C9. Shokugeki with the Alumni
C10. Breakfast Buffet
C11. Car Ride
C12. Karaage Wars
C13. Competitors
C14. Announcement
C15. Difference
C16. Challengers
C17. Leave
C18. To Italy
C19. The Return
C20. A Long Night
C21. Surprising News
C22. Meeting the Brother
C23. Officially Dismissed
C24. Back Home
C25. Dinner Conversations and News
C26. Surprise Visit
Epilogue
Christmas A/N MUST READ
S1. Surprises on Valentines Day
S2. Dinner on White Day
S3. Graduation Day
S4. Summer
S5. Her Birthday
S6. His Birthday
S7. Christmas
S8. New Years

C27. Escapes and Confessions

1.7K 46 3
By GalaxyStars29

Before everyone else knew it, the first round is over. The winner made Ayano and the rest cheer happily, the results really amazed them. Since Souma had defeated Alice, some of them were confident to say that Souma would win this whole thing, but Ayano thought otherwise, she just didn't say anything to not have their hopes down.

As they were all cheering for Megumi since she would be in the next round, Souma and Ayano stood behind most of their friends together. It was like a set up, but Ayano didn't mind, she wouldn't say that out loud, though.

"Ah, Megumi has surely grown while I was away," Ayano absentmindedly commented a bit louder than she was suppose to, holding the fan that was given to her lowly because her arm was already tired of holding it up.

"Mm, she sure has," Souma also agrees, folding his arms across his chest as he glanced at Ayano and back at the arena over and over again. He really had an idea in mind, but he wasn't sure if he should actually execute it or not.

And, Ayano, after a few minutes, noticing that Souma isn't as talkative as before, looks at him. She catches him glancing at her, and she frowns slightly in worry, "Souma, are you alright?" She asks him with genuine concern in her tone of voice.

Souma looks back at her, and shyly scratched his cheek. "I'm doing fine," he answers, smiling, "I'm just thinking of wanting to leave this place for awhile with you," he doesn't get to do it as coolly as he thought he could in his mind.

"Oh.." Blushing, Ayano takes in the information. She's still quite new to being alone with Souma, so it makes her kind of nervous and fidgety. But she did like to spend some time with him, so she agrees. "If you want, we could leave for a few minutes and come back to see the results of Megumi's match," Ayano suggests, biting her bottom lip.

Quite surprised by this, Souma just stares at her for a moment. His lips turn upwards into a grin, and he takes her hand so that he won't lose her from the crowd. "Let's take a walk outside and talk," he says, and pulls her with him as he walks.

Ayano doesn't protest about their joined hands, and just smiles as she follows Souma and weaved through the crowd of students.

Both of them reached the outside of the large arena building, and Souma doesn't stop until their near some trees to avoid some suspicion of students who might see them together.

The redhead is silent for awhile, and Ayano couldn't help but smile at this. "Souma, you're quiet," she points out, rocking back and forth on her feet.

"I didn't expect you to be here," Souma responds back, ".. Or maybe I did. But, you didn't tell me anything, so I thought that maybe you wouldn't come and see the first round."

"I wanted to see you anyway. It was the perfect time for me to go here and see everyone else back in the dorm," informing Souma, she says.

Nodding his head, Souma takes in Ayano's features. It's only now that he notices that she's wearing something different today. It makes the blood rise to his cheeks, and he sighs. "After this, when's the next time we'll see each other?" His question was something Ayano didn't anticipate, leaving her quiet for a slight moment to ponder on the thought.

"I'm-I'm not sure," she stammers with one word, looking down to not lock gazes with the male in front of her, "The reason why I came here is mainly for me to see and talk to you about it."

"Go on, then," he ushers her, quite anxious of whatever she was going to say next.

"I don't know when will be the next time I'll see you and the others again," Ayano began, frowning, "I've been busy with the restaurant, and my parents are arranging some other meetings with their friends for me to meet their children to form some sort of alliance with them. I don't know when all those will be over, and who knows when we'll meet again."

For a minute or two, Souma just let's that sink into him. He registers all the words she uttered in his mind, processing it over and over again.

".. I need some more time to think about this," Souma says, looking at Ayano as she bit her lip.

"It's fine. You'll have a lot when we go back," turning her back to him, Ayano replies. Then, she went back to the arena.

Sighing, Souma follows as well.

Hearing the news, Souma is starting to think that it's all a mistake. Maybe they weren't really meant to be together, he should have just concealed his feelings and let Ayano be married to Takumi. At least when Ayano marries Takumi, that'll happen when they graduate and Souma still has time to spend with Ayano before she's taken away.

Yes, that would have been better. With those thoughts in mind, Souma went back to watching Megumi and Ryou serve their dish to the judges.

**

After both rounds, the Polar Star Dorm students with the addition of Ayano, went back to the dorm to eat and get some rest.

"It looks like our visitor is looking for some food," Isshiki says with his usual smile, hands on his waist as he stood in front of the kitchen.

".. Well, I do admit that I am. After seeing the dishes today, I'm really craving for shrimp," Ayano says nonchalantly, smiling and laughing a bit to herself.

Isshiki notices the different aura around her, but he doesn't say anything about it. "Then, let's all chip in something for our meal this afternoon!" The second year suggests, "Yoshino-kun, I need your help with your animals."

"Of course!" Cheered the happy female, "Let's make something out of chicken! Or you want some duck?" Yuuki follows Isshiki to the back of the dorm.

"I have something I want Hirashima to taste!" Shogi and Daigo said simultaneously, immediately going to their rooms to check their ingredients.

Fumio appears from the kitchen, and she looks at the remaining students. A playful smile displays on her face, "Ibusaki, you have some leftover food for your smoke in the kitchen. Make use of it," she says, folding her arms.

"Oh," Ibusaki gets it quick, and he looks at Ayano. "Hirashima, I made something new that you might like," he says, going to the kitchen.

"Marui and Tadokoro, lend him a hand, won't you?" Fumio continues to order, about to leave already.

"Y-Yeah. Alright," Marui and Megumi goes to the kitchen as well, not giving a chance for Souma or Ayano to stop them.

"How about me, Fumio-san?" Souma asks while pointing to himself, "There's this new dish I have in mind."

"You and Ayano can just sit back and relax, Yukihira," Fumio says, "I'm sure the two of you have a lot to catch up with," and with that she leaves to go the kitchen as well.

At first, Souma and Ayano are silent. They just awkwardly stand, but Souma just coughs and glances at the female.

".. Let's go to my room, I have to tell you something," once he says that, he pulls her by the hand to his room.

They walked in silence as well, and when they entered Souma's room, the redhead closes and locks his door.

"Take a seat. It'll be awhile before the others finish their food," Souma informs the female, tidying the place up a bit.

Ayano does as she was told, and she takes a seat on his bed. She, at first, stares at the wall and waits for Souma to say something to her.

"Ayano," now, Souma began talking again, facing his girlfriend, "After what you said earlier, I've been thinking... And maybe we shouldn't continue being together."

"Wh-What?"

Gulping, both teens face and look at each other anxiously.

"Why do you say so?" Trying to stay composed, Ayano clears her throat and bit the insides of her cheek.

"I just don't think it'll work out, since it would be long distance," Souma straightforwardly answers, not a hint of hesitance or whatsoever on his face, but plain seriousness.

His words made Ayano's heart quicken. She takes another gulp, and the sudden feeling of anger, sadness, and confusion flooded her; it's too much and she feels her tears pool in her eyes.

"Don't take this the wrong way. We--"

"Why do you say so? Answer, there's got to be more than that," by now, Ayano is just torn between sadness and anger. She doesn't know how to deliver her emotions out, and it frustrates her.

"You shouldn't have chose me," Souma sighs, running a hand through his hair, "Takumi would have been better. You didn't have to fight for me, to the point that you'd disobey your parents."

That was the last straw, the last push that made Ayano explode full of anger that Souma hasn't seen before. "Don't you get it? I chose you," she almost chokes, saying this, "Fucking chose you over everything else because you're special to me. I chose you, because I love you!" A few drops of tears fell from her eyes.

Eyes widened, realization hit Souma as if he got slapped on the face. ".. Huh?"

"God, did you even hear a word that I just said, Souma? I bet you didn't even listen to me, since your head must be occupied with thoughts of food and more food. You know, that was probably why you don't want to be with me; I'm nothing compared to your dreams of being a better chef than your dad. And--"

His lips on her made her stop talking. At first, it was just Souma kissing her, but soon Ayano kisses him back.

But before the kiss got heated, Souma pulls away.

"Glad that made you shut up," Souma sighs, a small grin on his face, "You should ramble on more so that I could kiss you like that."

"Souma.." She mutters, face red like always when Souma does something to her.

"What?"

Blinking, Ayano acts all shy and cute, a completely different persona from earlier before the kiss. "I-I thought you didn't like me anymore? That surprised me, you should stop giving me surprises like that because one day my heart would just explode. I hate you so much, Souma, and I--"

"I love you."

"And I--... What?" This time, her rambling is stopped by words, and not a pair of lips.

Because of their closeness, Souma takes this as an advantage and hugs Ayano. He pushes her down his bed, not caring that much of what would she say. He buries his face down the crook of her neck, discreetly smelling her scent.

"I.. I'm sorry. That's all there is to say after listening to you," this time, Souma expresses his feelings better, with a much more matured manner.

They lay there for awhile. Ayano is doing her best to quickly gather her thoughts, still quite flustered.

"You don't actually mean about breaking up with me?" Hopefully, Ayano asks, biting her bottom lip after.

"Yeah.."

"But you do mean your words?" Again, she asks another question.

"Yeah."

"That's settled then," Ayano smiles, hugging Souma back.

***

A/N:

AYYEE IM BACK ONCE AGAIN

HELLO NEW AND OLD READERS OF THIS BOOK

Sorry I'm just quite happy becAuSE thAnK yoU FOR 7K READS!!

I didn't honestly think it would reach this far, but I'm happy that this book is getting more and more reads (^.^)/

Though I do want everyone to understand that my updates won't be frequent because of wifi problems. But I do want to finish this book before the year ends, so I think updates will be much more faster (hopefully).

Thank you for supporting this book until now! Please do tell me your thoughts or reactions about this chapter (^~^) I do accept feedback and all that.

Also, don't forget to vote, comment and share this book to others!

Thank you once again and until the next chapter! (≧∇≦)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 11.5K 71
Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would describe you as the moon. He was a walki...
76.2K 1.7K 11
Sara Yukihira, fraternal twin sister of Soma Yukihira and daughter of Jōichirō Yukihira, has been cooking for 12 years of her life and has love every...
43.3K 1.2K 15
Shinomiya Kojiro X OC Ishikawa Juno, a first-year transfer student from the countryside, is slightly clumsy and sometimes dim-witted, but in the kitc...
86.8K 3K 15
Immersed in the stressful, always active atmosphere of Totsuki Culinary Academy, the few remaining ninety-first generation students have just barely...